𝑨 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏...

By TatsukiNamikaze

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
🎉 ❣️ ❣️ 🎉
Please Read
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
It's Not An Update
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ CHAPTER-25.5 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42.0
CHAPTER-42.5
Message
New story!!

CHAPTER-40

354 10 1
By TatsukiNamikaze

Pic by @KANAN_KING from Twitter

Kuroo POV

I did not expect I will be sitting here. My juniors were trying to pull me for a drink ever since that event. Maybe they thought we are close now because I asked them for that favour.

It's not that I don't drink. I have an average alcoholic tolerance which I am quite proud of.
Drinking after work is not the right option at all.

I don't want my motor and sensory receptors to be influenced by some minute percentages of ethanol!

But regardless I agreed to it as tomorrow is a holiday and  I owe these guys.

I'm on my 4th drink and I'm feeling terrific!

They kept on pouring for me which I can't reject now so before I blackout or get drunk I need to be ready.

I looked around to find the waiter of this cheap sushi joint. The food served here is amazing. Cheap as in the least expensive.

I raised my hand, getting attention from a guy who came to me. I think he is the waiter?

"Can you call this number on my phone if I get too drunk? I will keep the phone in my jacket pocket. "

He smiled and nodded vigorously and even shot an OK sign.

I'm here anyway so let's get wasted!

Your POV

"Hello?"

"Yes, who is this?"
This is Kuroo's number with someone else's voice?

"Gwime the pwone. Stop stealing it."

"Uhm..hello?"

"Hey, candied vascular system pump."

"Kuroo are you drunk?"

"That was something I read on the internet. It means sweetheart. You didn't see that coming did you?"

"No. I definitely didn't."

"I want you pick me up
Pick me pick me pick me up
Pick me pick me
Pick me pick me
Pick me pick me pick me up"

I wonder if he's doing the dance with it?

"Yeah okay. Stop. I will come. Give to the guy who dialled the call so that I know where you are."

You took the last train and got out of the closest station to the sushi bar and all this time he was singing pick me up.

"Kuroo please stop. I am coming."

"I don't feel like it."

"It's annoying as hell!! I will cut the call. "

Not to mention his raspy voice due to the drunkenness is not ideal for you.

"Then I will call you again."

"Who said I will pick the call again?"

"...."

"....."

"Kuroo are you there? Don't die on me."

"Shall I continue to serenade you?"

"Yeah. That's better than suddenly going silent."

You saw a couple of guys laughing near a table while another guy was bickering with the waiter.

"(f/n)! There you are. Come come."
The other dude is none other than your boyfriend now he was waving you over.

You introduced yourself in tracks while Kuroo's colleagues were all in suits.

I feel out of place.

"(l/n) san, we are gonna head home now. Our cabs are waiting. We were waiting for you to come because Kuroo san did not agree to get a cab."

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with this thing-I mean him. Thank you so much for your hard work."

You kept bowing to show your respects for his kind colleagues.

"Kuroo where is your tie?"

He pointed his vest pocket and took out the tie like a magician getting ready for his next trick.

"What if your colleagues are acting kind because you had some important info? Like in those office dramas?" you asked skeptically because this was the first time you have seen them but they did look familiar.

"Don't be silly. They are nice kids."

Says the person who is wasted.

Surprisingly, Kuroo could walk well. He had an arm around your shoulder for support but his office bag made both of you align to one side while getting out of the sushi bar.

"Wait?!"
The waiter kid came in running.

"Again! Again! Again! Stop trying to steal my girlfriend from me just because you are younger and more handsome than me. He was the one who stole my phone to call you. Scold him!"

Are you serious?

He didn't seem to let this go so you went along.

"Yeah, Mr Why are you stealing my boyfriend's phone? I'm his. Remember that," is what you said while your facial expression was very apologetic.

Kuroo gave a peck with satisfaction and started walking on his own.

"Sorry about that. He is uhm weird. Very weird. You must have come here to give his suit jacket?"

"Uh. Yes. Don't worry about it. I have seen much worse," he said with an angelic smile.

I wonder what horror that smile is hiding.

You both head to a nearby convenience store to get water so that the alcohol in his system is diluted. You were also hungry so you checked for some snacks.

" Shh. SSHHH. "

You turned around from the snacks aisle you were scanning through to find Kuroo who was leaning against the opposite aisle keeping an arm on it while the other has a card.

"I can buy this entire aisle with this card."

There was nobody else in this store except the cashier who was giggling at your embarrassment.

"Just because you got promoted doesn't make you so rich."

"I can buy this and that entire aisle for you. Entire aisle,"  he said winking at you.

"I'm pretty sure Kenma can buy this entire complex with all the stuff in it using his black card."

"Did you act we are in a relationship so that you can get closer to Kenma?" he said dramatically keeping his hands on his chest with a painful expression.

He continued after a long pause and mumbled, "You didn't have to try though?"

"Huh?"

"Regardless you got a guy who is 10 times better than Kenma and as I'm that guy, you are in for a bonus. Wait, you are already having the bonus. What am I saying? "

"Are you sober now?"

"Yes in all caps," he said while missing his fingertips on snapping.

Yup, definitely sober.

You are walking down the street with things you bought from the store alongside Kuroo who had a hand around your shoulder at all times. You had to pick one-one item from everything in those two aisles to make him stop whining.

"Let's go there."

You checked what he was pointing at the
gaudy signs, written with 'stay' in Japanese.

Oh no, you don't. It's shady. Those are love hotel signs.
Drunk Kuroo is a horny sugar daddy. Whiny child. And jealous. Did I miss anything?

"No Kuroo."

He stared at you through his half-lidded eyes.

"No means no."

Kuroo picked you in bridal style and landed on the ground with a loud crash.

"Ow! What the hell Kuroo? My back!"

"I'm hurt too, okay! But when did you get so heavy?"

"You thought I would be light as a feather or something? You might have forgotten about the things you bought too."

"I'm too tired let's go there. We are legal plus I wanna-"

"Oh, taxi! Thank God taxi!" you exclaimed seeing a cab before he could finish his sentence.

Kuroo hugged your waist and rested his head on your lap. His breath was penetrating through your track pants. You tried your maximum to stay calm throughout the ride.

You somehow dragged him into the house and he flopped onto the bed.

"Get some sleep after you drink a lot of water," you said while ruffling his hair.

"I think I should shower."

"No. I don't want the next headline to be drunk guy slipped in the bathroom and died naked ."

"You help me. We both shower."

"No. I'm tired. I sleep. You sleep. We all sleep. Okay?"

"Can I remove my shirt?"

" If you want to."

"How about pants?"

"If you want to."

This Kuroo is too adorable. What if I tease him for a bit. He will forget it tomorrow anyway. That is how of drunken principle works, right?

"Why did you stop at the pants?" you asked trying to be seductive as you hovered on top of him, pushing him on to the bed.

His face flushed like a tomato. He even gulped nervously.

I feel like such a badass now.

But It didn't last long. Now he is on top of you having his finger right on top of the waistband of your tracks.

Now it was your turn to blush.

He kept outlining the waistband.

"Should I help you with that?"

You squeezed your eyes shut while the sake after breath hit your face. You were biting the inside of your cheek filled with anticipation.

The next thing you heard was small snores on your side.

"Look at you acting so macho and then sleeping like a 5-year-old. Then again I'm the one to be blamed here acting like an excited teenager. What shall I do of you, Testu? I don't think I will last a day without your presence. "

He hugged you close as if he's responding to your stupid statement.

" I love you (f/n)"

"I love you too Tetsu. Were you sober all this while Tetsu? I won't do anything to you if you say yes."

"..."

"Oh my gosh, Tetsu. I will surely beat you up. I'm too tired today so I will be postponing it to tomorrow. "

"But I didn't say yes."

"You didn't deny it though."

You broke away from the hug.

"I want warmth."

" You are not getting any. Shut up and sleep. You need to rest you jerk."

"At least try to insult properly."

"You want actual insults? You want some?"

You yanked the pillow which Kuroo's head rested on and started a pillow fight.

************************************

Was he drunk or sober?

I'm not sure either while writing this. Comment the part where he got sober if you have ideas.

So uhm if no more request then I will probably end the book with one more chapter or two. I haven't decided that yet.
I don't want it to end at 41. 42 sounds better but I might get lazy.

I plan to finish this book before this year ends. Just a plan so it might change.

Take care
Lots of love❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5K 27
𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑢: 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 ♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎ 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢�...
1.2M 37.5K 34
❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒❞ *:・゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...
102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...