The Tutor || D.M.

بواسطة Rainbowcandy37

{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you ar... المزيد

A/N
1 - The First Day of Hogwarts
2-The First Tutor Session
3 - The Weekend
4 - The Kiss
5 - I'm Sorry
6- S-Stop
7- Wait, It's My Birthday?
8-The Yule Ball
9-The Malfoy Manner
10-Holiday Break part 2
11-The Second Task
12-IDK What It Should Be Named
14-5th Year And We're Back
15 - The Room of Requirement
16-Thanksgiving break/1
17-Thanksgiving/2
18 - The Rules
19-Make up?
20-The Department Of Mysteries
21-Umbridge Is Gone!
22 - Slughorn's Prize
23-The Train Ride
24-Mint, Cologne, and. . .Blood
25-Kursed Katie
26-A Pig for Slaughter
27-The Dinner Party
28-Can We Follow Them?
29 - Don't Go To The Burrow
30 - Their Home Is Gone
31 - The Wand, Resurrection Stone, and Invisibility Cloak
32 - Sectumsempura
33 - WON WON!
34 - He- He's Dead
35 - Obliviate
36 - They're Coming
37 - GET THE NECKLACE
38 - Captured At The Malfoy's
39 - Dobby!
40 - Aberforth Dumbledore
41 - Almost Burnt To Crisps
42 - The End Of The Road
43 - That's A WAP- I Mean Wrap

13-The Third Task

1.7K 33 37
بواسطة Rainbowcandy37

You got a bit farther from Draco as time went on. He just. . . didn't have a lot of time. 

"Hey, Cedric. Whatcha reading today?" You said.

"Just something about how peculiar muggles are . . . Do you know anything about muggles?"

"Yeah, actually I spent my life before coming to Hogwarts with muggles."

"Oh cool." He paused for a moment. "What are you reading?"

"Oh just some book about Tom Riddle." 

"Wait, isn't that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?" This bitch dumb or something?

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Oh, well..." He trailed off.

"Cedric.. I wanted to say good luck tomorrow. Apparently it's going to be really hard... and... I just wanted to say don't die." You chuckled.

"Ok, very funny. I'm not going to die, don't worry. I'm Cedric Diggory, I can never die." You laughed from his confidence as he walked over to you. 

You looked up. "Yes?" 

"This is a weird question... but... can I kiss you?"

"What?"

"Yeah, actually- I'm sorry, just- never mind."

"Er- Sure." He kissed you. His right hand softly grasping your chin, pulling you deeper into the kiss. Sooner or later, the two of you pulled back and blushed. 

"Also, I know that I will most likely make it out tomorrow, but always prepare for the worst, right? So, I have this book. It's actually my diary... I want you to have it if I die... if not, just return it back to me, please. Is that alright?" He handed you his diary/journal. 

"Most definitely. " You looked at the clock to see the time. "Well... I should be going to bed, seeing it's almost curfew. Good luck, Cedric."

---

You cheered with Ron and Hermione, while there was a band playing. Cedric came out, then Fleur Delecourt, followed by Victor Krum and Harry.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows the exact position. Now, as Mr Diggory, and Mr Potter, tied for the first position, they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum, Miss Delcourt. First-person to touch the cup, will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send up red sparks with their wand. Contestants gather round." He said having them get in a huddle with him. 

You couldn't really hear what he was saying. He started speaking loudly again. "Champions, prepare yourselves." They dispersed and everyone cheered. They got ready to go. You saw Cedric and his father hug each other, then Professor Moody pat Harry's back. 

"You may begin on the count of three. One..." The cannon fired. Dumbledore just gave up, and they reluctantly entered the maze. Followed by Krum and Delecourt. After a while, you got bored and wanted to see what was happening. Since you'd been practising on your freezing time, which could last for about two hours now, you decided to try it. You froze time, and everyone froze, just as planned. 

You quickly ran to your dorm (For some reason you have a broom in your dorm) you ran back out, and it's been thirty minutes, you flew over the maze, barely being able to make out the maze since there was a heavy fog covering it. You got to the Cup, Harry and Cedric were about to touch it, they were both looking terrible and I mean TERRIBLE. 

You smirked and took a mental picture. You quickly returned back to your dorm, then went back to your seat, and unfroze time. After about fifteen minutes, you started to get worried. You thought that someone was supposed to go to where you were all at. Another fifteen minutes went by and Harry returned, with a body. You couldn't believe it, it was Cedric. 

"My boy! That's my boy!" His father walked to him and grabbed Cedric's lifeless body. You could barely breathe, even though you didn't 100% know him, it still was very sad that he died.  Everyone left, including you. You went to one of the loo's to wash your face. When you went out, you were still on the brink of tears. You bumped into Malfoy. 

"Did you see that? He just straight out died." He was smiling. 

"I don't want to fucking deal with you and these bullshit opinions, Draco." You were about to cry, again. You started tugging and pinching at your wrist. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." He pulled you into a hug, and got ahold of your hand, so it wouldn't tug at your wrist. 

"How come you care so much about him. What'd he do? Kiss you?" 

"Erm. Actually..."

"You- I'll kill that boy. Oh, wait he's already dead. " He chuckled a bit.  You started crying and pulled away from him. You started walking away, back to the same loo. "Where are you going?"

"I- I just need some time." You ran to the loo. He knew he messed up. . . You were in the stall, just sobbing your heart out. You realized that you were carrying his diary around with you. You opened it and saw about each and every one of his days. Two nights ago, you saw his entry then. It said. . .

Hey Diary, It's me again. I'm not sure if I still like Cho, she's a really nice girl, but I just don't have feeling for her, anymore. I think I might be in love with Y/N L/N. We've both been in the common room, reading every day of the year. It isn't much, but it's enough to make me want her, so much.

You couldn't believe it. Cedric actually liked you, but you weren't sure you had the same feelings. Well, I mean it didn't really matter anymore, since he's dead, but you just weren't sure. After a while, you stopped crying, and went to the halls to go to the common room. When you were in the halls, you passed Harry. His hands were shaking, his right arm was bloody, and his eyes were bulging. "Harry, what is it? You look shaken to your core."

"He- he's back," he replied. 

"Who's back?" You were confused.

"Voldemort."

"Vo- Voldemort's back? Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure, Y/N. He killed Cedric, in front of me. Wormtail even took some of my blood." He pointed to his huge cut on his forearm.

"What happened? Step by step."

"Here, I'll explain it to you in the common room. Can you come?"

"Erm yeah... yeah sure." You were starting to stutter. 

"Okay, come on." You both went to the Gryffindor common room, where Hermione and Ron were. 

(A/N : I don't have access to this part, so please bear with me if I don't get the events in order pleaseee)

"Cedric and I both were on the same team, and touched the cup at the same time. I- I think it was a portkey to some sort of graveyard. I saw the exact one in my dream. . . Voldemort and Wormtail were there. Wait- Wormtail- he revived Voldemort by cutting off his hand and getting some of my blood. There was something like a stone Grim Reaper that held me back, so I couldn't run away. I then remember that he killed Cedric, then Wormtail took some of my blood and cut off his left hand, or switch those two, I don't really know. Then, the grim reaper or whatever it was let go of me. Voldemort and I then... We both cast a spell, and I don't know what happened... It was like my power versus his... I think I saw my dead parents and Cedric, cheering me on. After that. Cedric told me to bring his body back. I got Cedric's body and touched the cup again, and I ended up at the original place."

"So he really is back." You were sort of shocked. 

"Bloody hell, mate. That's so sad." Ron pat Harry's back while remorsing him.

"Yeah... he's back." You started to get a bit hot, so you took off your sweater, you were wearing a t-shirt. 

"Y/N, what's this?" Ron was concerned, gently grabbing your hand showing your wrist and what was written on your arm. 

"Er- it- it's nothing."

"Who did this?" He asked with a touch of anger.

"I did the wrist thingy to myself." You hoped that would get you off of the hook.

"And what about what's on your arm?" Ron stood up. 

"Oh erm..." Your mind went blank-out of excuses.

"Did Malfoy do this?"

"No! Draco- I mean Malfoy didn't do this..."

"Then who did it?"

"Be- Bellatrix Lestrange." You had a tone of uneasiness.

"What? Did she do that during Holiday break?" Ron was really rallied up.

"Yeah... I just kept it a secret..."

"If that ever happens again, just tell us."

"Okay.. I'll do that. Now, Voldemort is Tom Riddle, right?"

"Yeah... why?"

"I just happen to have a lot about Tom Marolvolo Riddle." You pulled out your shrunk diary from your pocket and unshrinked it. You then taught them everything you knew about him, and how to act when/ if you encounter him. "We should go ahead and get to dinner." 

"That sounds like a plan. How come you know so much about Voldemort?"

"I just was interested in it the first day I went to Diagon Alley, and just was interested in him."

------(The funeral the next day)----

"Today, we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know exceptionally hard-working, infinitely fair-minded, and most importantly, a fierce, fierce friend. Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see... Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry Of Magic does not wish for me to tell you this. Not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain..." You tried not to cry but you started to, anyway. He wasn't TOO important to you but HE'S FUCKING DEAD! How did you expect to react? 

"We all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me and reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tounges, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of friendships we've made this year will last forever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not live in vain. You remember that and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true, right to the very end." Everyone was about to cry. You quickly wiped away your tears, before anyone could notice. You were all escorted to your dorms. 

-----(At the end of the year)----

"Have a good summer, guys."

"You too, Y/N. Wait, where do you stay, since well you know what happened to your. . . well you know. . . "

"Oh I stay at my parent's old house, and there's this family that I rent it to over the year, and I let them stay except for one room, which I use. How about you?"

"Well, I have to stay with my aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon, and my cousin, Dudley." You could tell he was not happy when he said that. 

"I'll see you guys on the train, then." You hugged them, then got your trolley. You said goodbye to your roommate and all of your fellow Hufflepuffs. You take one more look at Cedric's remembrance thingy and start to walk away. Draco is right there when you're passing by. 

"Hi, princess."

"Hi, Draco!" You said with a smile on your face.

"Did I ever tell you your smile is absolutely radiant?"

"That's funny."

"It's not a joke. I'm serious."

"No, you're Draco, not Sirius." You laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "So, are you staying with me over the break?"

"Again, very funny." You stated sarcastically. "But, I'm going to my house for the summer."

"Oh." 

"I'll miss you though." You never thought those words would come out of your mouth. The Draco Malfoy, your 'enemy' is now the one you're going to miss. 

"I'll miss you too, my princess." He slightly smiled. He made sure no one was around, then kissed you. 

"I'll see you in the fifth year, Draco Malfoy." You said, leaving to catch the train. 

The next chapter will be taking place in the fifth year, so be ready for that! Have a good day or night! Thank you guys for 90 reads!!!

-----------
-----------

Comment
Vote
Read

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

571K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
77.2K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
113K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
373K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...