KPOP AMBW IMAGINES

By TrixieTang_

A book I made for black girls who like KPOP(For multi stans)โœŒ๐Ÿผ Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š (2022 Update* I made this when I... More

Intro
How you met
Reacting to your pregnancy
Winwin pt 2
Insecurties
Attractive Psycho
Winner's Celebrationโš ๏ธ
Hybrid
Yandere
He hits you
Hate Comments
Patient Zero
Meeting the family
Twins
Birthday boy
Abortion
Seonghwa pt 2
What he likes about you
Virginโš ๏ธ
Stalker
Coming out
Auction
Fans react to your relationship
Childhood Trauma
Stripper
Sneaking out
Baekhyun pt 2
Racism
Queen Pin
Yuta pt 2
Pranks
Anniversary
Expect the Unexpected
Sleepoverโš ๏ธ
Suga daddy
Royals
Feelings
Trust meโš ๏ธ
Run Away
Plus one
Revenge
Valentines day special
Naughty girlโš ๏ธ
Evil in diguise
Jacob pt 2
Killer's suprise
Chubby bunny
You make me feel special
Crush on the babysitter
Got Leaked
Yandere
Change of Heart
Hurt
Private Dancerโš ๏ธ
Free timeโš ๏ธ

Euphoria

1.4K 26 5
By TrixieTang_

Idol: JHope/Hoseok
Group: BTS
Genre: Angst/Fluff
Italics means flashback
⚠️Drug usage don't read if not comfortable
Also inspired by the show Euphoria

You heard the term 'Don't do drugs' and you see why this term was passed Down on kids for generations and generations. You were a drug addict for 2 1/2 years. You started smoking weed at 15. Your cousins got you hooked to it. You would spend most of your money on weed but the weed phase went down the drain. You found out about ecstasy pills. When you first tried it it was heaven for you. You start finding about different drugs. Your cousin put you on with his drug dealer so now you get drugs from him. But out of those 2 years, you met Hoseok. You love Hoseok, but you never told him that you did drugs. Til one day he found out.

Hoseok were coming over to your house today. You realized that you had to hide the drugs under the cabinets in the bathroom. Who needs to go under the cabinets. You heard the door bell and hurried to close the cabinets and ran to the door. You opened the door for Hoseok. He gave you a hug.

"What's in the bag Hobi?"

"Let me in and we'll find out."

After you lock the doors, Y'all went to the kitchen to see what was in the bag. As you got closer to the bag, you realized he bought you food. It Was from your favorite restaurant. You went to grab two plates while he took out the food.

(Mini time skip)

After y'all ate, y'all went to cuddle. Both of you were talking with the tv playing in the background. You started to shake your leg because you were fiending for your drugs. You had to think of a way to leave Hoseok for a few minutes. But you didn't want take them since you would always get violent in some type of way.

"I'm going to the bathroom, my stomach not working with me well right now." You told him and immediately ran to the bathroom. You close the door, almost slamming it. You opened the bottom cabinets and started throwing the bottles out, which made a mess but did you care? You picked up the bottle filled with LSD pills inside. You desperately opened it and took out two pills.

You used the bottom of the bottle to smash the pills making them into dust. You got done smashing them and sniffed it with no hesitation. You sat down on the floor with your back against the wall, sitting across from the cabinet with pill bottles scattered across the floor. It was a little box in the cabinet that you forgot about a few months ago. You opened the box to see it was needles inside. All the needles had names of the drug inside. You took out a needle that had 'Crystal Meth' written on it. You pressed and rubbed your thumb on your inner elbow to find your vein. Once you found your vein, you stuck the needle in your arm.

It been nearly 30 minutes since you left to the bathroom and Hoseok realized that. He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. He heard no response. He opened the door and seen you on the floor with the needle in your arm.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled. It startled you that you tried to hide the stuff but he grabbed the pill bottles and the needles.

"What are you doing-NO STOP!" You yelled and tried to grab his arm as he poured the pills in the toilet. You dug your nails into his arm, causing him get a grip on your wrist. You started to cry and hit Hoseok with your other hand. You didn't know how but somehow grabbed your other wrist. You weren't crying because of the drugs being wasted, you were mainly crying because of Hoseok caught you.

"Why are you doing this? I hope you realize that you're killing yourself right."

"...." He grabbed your arm and took you back to the bedroom but he took you to the balcony.

"Since you wanna kill yourself, then do it Y/N, jump." Hoseok said as he led you to the rail.

"No." You moved back from the railing.

"IF YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF THEN DO IT QUICK!"

"NO I DON'T WANT TO!"

"Why Y/N? Why? What's the exact reason that you're doing this? I don't wanna lose you. Promise me you will stop. Go to rehab if you have to." Hoseok was tearing up and that made you more sad. It felt like you let him down.

(The next day)

You were willing go to rehab but you wanted to have the high feeling one last time before you go. You looked through your drawer and found a bottle heroin pills. It was only 7 in there and you were sure to feel 10x better if you downed them. You poured the  pills in your hand and looked at them one more time. You put them in your mouth and swallowed them. You got up to put your sweater on and laid on the bed and closed your eyes.

You were starting to feel cold and shifting in and out of conscience. It felt like you had to throw up but couldn't. You started coughing harshly. You couldn't breathe probably. You started to shake and foam at the mouth. It felt like you couldn't breathe at all due to the foam in your throat. Few seconds your vision went black.

25 minutes later, Hoseok was knocking on your front door. He waited ten seconds and went through the back door. For some reason you never locked the back door, and Hoseok hated that. He started calling your name but it was dead silent. He went to your room.

"Y/N you ready to go to re—OH MY GOD Y/N!!!" He ran to you and seen your state. He took out his phone and called the ambulance. They told him to put you on the floor and lay you on your side. Hoseok felt your pulse and felt nothing there completely. He was panic and started to do CPR. A few minutes later the ambulance came and put you in the truck.

(3 years later)

"Would anyone like to share next?" The lady said. You raised your hand and stood in front of everyone.

"I'm Y/N."

"Hi Y/N" the other people said.

"I was a drug addict basically at 18 years old. It started off with weed, then ecstasy, then it got worse. I started doing LSD, Crystal Meth, Heroin, and Cocaine at a point of time. I met a guy 3 years ago and he didn't know I did drugs but I really wanted to stop for him but I couldn't. One day, he came over to my house and that was the day he found me doing drugs. The next day, I was getting ready to go to rehab but I wanted to get high one last time before I came here. I had 7 heroin pills and ate them all at once. I had overdosed. I can't recall the time but my boyfriend found me unconscious on my bed."

You were hooked up to machines while Hoseok was sitting in the chair next to you. He was sitting with you til he heard the heart monitor go flat line. He called for a nurse. The doctors pushed him out the room and started to perform on you.

"I practically died for an hour or two til my heart monitor started beeping again. I was in a coma for 3 months. When I woke up, I realized that this was an actual wake up call that I really need to stop doing drugs. But now, I'm 3 years clean and I don't plan looking at another drug. I'm happy that I don't take drugs no more and I want it to stay like that. I'm also glad I met Hoseok. If I didn't met him I would probably been dead already. I like the help of getting better. Now that Hoseok is my fiancé, we're getting married next week and I can't wait." You smiled at your long progress of stop doing drugs. Everyone clapped at your success.

You walked out the building and seen Hoseok leaning on his car. You skipped your way to him while eating your cookie.

"How do you feel Mrs. Jung?"

"I feel better now. I can't wait to marry you next week."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 1.4K 34
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [" ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป "] โž ๐‘๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‹๐’ {fluff&smut&angst&some in between if you squint h...
14.8K 495 27
About a bunny boy who keeps going through it in the messed up world and a bunny girl who could careless about the world itself, practically perfect f...
26.2K 319 17
Requests are appreciated!!<3
14.1K 194 53
Idk I've been really into stray kids lately so I decided this is a good book to make and you guys usually enjoy these