A Mistake Not Meant to Bear F...

Por VacantThoughts

Status: Complete Naruto gets drunk one day and ends up sleeping with an also drunk Hanabi Hyuuga. It was just... Más

Chapter 1: The Mistake
Chapter 2: Aftermath
Chapter 3: Consequences
Chapter 4: Answer
Chapter 5: Realizations
Chapter 6: Breaking the News
Chapter 8: The New Normal
Chapter 9: An Eventful Evening
Chapter 10: An Even More Eventful Night
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Naruto's Revelation
Chapter 13: Burdens
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: Confessions and Rejections
Chapter 16: Yet Another Confession
Chapter 17: A Mistake That Bore Fruit
Chapter 18: A Fruitful Epilogue I
Chapter 19: A Fruitful Epilogue II
Chapter 20: A Fruitful Epilogue III

Chapter 7: An Awkward Night

4.3K 84 32
Por VacantThoughts

A/N: Hello, after this chapter there will only be one more chapter released in December since my birthday is on Christmas, so expect another chapter near the 28th.

Naruto hadn't expected to see Hanabi until the next day.  He'd been having a pretty good dream too, one involving Ramen, lots of Ramen. Only to be woken up in the middle of the night by knocking. Knocking on his front door, to be exact. Who could possibly want something in the middle of the night?

Naruto tried to ignore it, turning over and putting his pillow over his head in hopes that whoever it was would go away. But the knocking just got louder. Groaning, Naruto got up and proceeded to groggily walk downstairs and to the door. Naruto opened the door to see someone. Once his eyes adjusted, he noticed this person to be Hanabi Hyuuga.

Though there was something wrong with her. Her eyes were puffy and red and there were dried tears on her cheeks. Her eyes were filled with unshed tears. She was wearing her normal yellow robe (The one from the cover) and her eyes were filled with despair. He instantly became alerted by this.

"Hanabi?! What's wrong?" Naruto asked, ushering her into his house.

As soon as she entered Naruto's house, she collapsed to the floor and began sobbing, her face in her hands. She no longer had a family, her sister and father hated her. She didn't even have a place to stay, hence why she was at Naruto's right now. She tried to compose herself but it didn't work at all.

"I-I don't have a clan a-anymore." She said. Naruto was confused by this. 

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked.

Hanabi tried her best to explain what happened, and in time, Naruto eventually understood what she was saying, and he was furious. How dare the Hyuuga try and use him like this! And to go as far as driving one of your own to abandon their clan. He really wanted to just go to the compound and shove a Rasengan through Hiashi. Allied clans shouldn't use each other for their own gain. Sure, there was only one Uzumaki in Konoha right now but they were still a clan. Heck, the Uzumaki clan symbol is on every standard Jounin outfit in Konoha.

Hanabi didn't tell Naruto about her confrontation with Hinata but Naruto knew something else was bothering Hanabi. He decided not to push it, since she had been through enough for one night. 

Not to mention the fact that Hanabi didn't have a place to stay for the night. Well, she didn't have a place to stay until she came to Naruto's. Hanabi was going to stay at his house tonight since she didn't have anyone else. But first, he had something to take care of. Getting up, Naruto headed toward the door, alerting Hanabi.

"W-Where are you going?" Hanabi sniffled.

"I need to have a talk, with your father." Naruto said, his face stern. 

"No! Please, just don't." Hanabi pleaded.

"Why not?"

"I-I don't want anything more to do with my clan." She said. Naruto sighed and ran his hand through his blonde hair before speaking again.

"Alright, fine. You're welcome to stay here for as long as you need."  Hanabi blushed at this while Naruto, being dense as usual, didn't pick up on it.

"I'll go and get a blanket." Naruto said and left.

Hanabi dried her tears and took this time to think. Where would she go from here? She was sure that she wouldn't be able to stay here forever. Hanabi didn't even know if she wanted to. But what about privacy? Naruto was probably peaceful in his house, maybe she was intruding. What would happen if he were to bring a girl back to his house, what would she do then? Hanabi hoped she wouldn't see that. 

She didn't want to be a burden, so she decided that when she woke up, she would ask Naruto to recommend her for the Jounin exams. That way, if she passed, she could make more money, and move out quicker. Not to say Jounin made lots of money, they only made a decent amount, the ones who really got paid were ANBU. But in order to become apart of the ANBU, you needed to be an excellent shinobi in every degree. Something Hanabi was not.

Soon after Hanabi was engrossed in her thoughts, Naruto came back with a blanket in his hand. Once Hanabi reached out to grab it, Naruto just looked at her confusedly.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Aren't I sleeping on the couch?"Hanabi asked, a bit confused by this.

"No! Why would you think that?" Naruto asked, surprised.

"Because it's your house." Hanabi explained.

"You're the guest Hanabi, you can have the bed."

"A-Are you sure?" Naruto nodded, and Hanabi got up from the couch and started walking up the stairs to the bedroom, her face still downcast. Naruto, seeing this, wanted to cheer her up.

"Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to marry me anymore." He said, trying to cheer her up. It didn't work.

Naruto sighed, turned off all the lamps, and lied down on the couch, trying to let sleep consume him. He never thought this would ever happen, up until a few years ago, Naruto hadn't even known Hanabi existed, and even when he did know about her they weren't even close.

If he was being honest with himself, he was quite happy that things turned out the way they did. And he hated himself for feeling that way. The only reason he was happy was because he wouldn't have to live alone in such a big house anymore, though he supposed it was his fault for buying such a big house. It hadn't even been 2 days since he'd moved in and he had already started to feel lonely. Not that he didn't feel lonely in his old apartment. 

Naruto supposed he'd always felt lonely. Sure, he had Sakura, Sasuke, and all of the Konoha 12, but he still felt lonely since they never seriously thought of him as a friend until after he came back from his training trip. The whole marriage idea was a bit bizarre but at least there was a bright side; he wouldn't be alone. 

But then all of this happens and now Hanabi is staying with him.  For how long though, she would definitely move out soon right, then he'd be alone again? What would her father say about this whole thing? What would Hinata say? Weren't they siblings? So many questions were swirling around his head that it was giving him a headache. So he decided to turn in for the night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hanabi was in bed, Naruto's bed, to be specific. She didn't know why, but she felt some kind of a pain in her heart. She first felt it when Naruto had attempted to cheer her up.

"Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to marry me anymore."

For some reason, that had made her unhappy, and she didn't know why. Usually, she knew why she was upset, but today there was some kind of unexplainable problem and she didn't like it. It left an unsettling feeling in her. Nonetheless, she felt weird being in someone else's bed. It was a first for her, having had the same bed for all of her life. So it wasn't exactly easy to sleep. 

Hanabi's life had changed so drastically in the last few days that the situation she was in hadn't fully kicked in yet. She slept with probably the most popular person in the Five Nations yet she didn't remember it. She was practically forced into marriage, lost her relationship with her sister, and left her clan. 

In a way, she was relieved. Mainly because she no longer had to deal with her clan shaming her for anything and everything she failed to do. Now she could do what she wanted, and she didn't need to be compared to other people.

But at the same time, it only made it that much harder to live alone. Because not only did she have to find a new place to stay, she had to pay rent, buy furniture, and buy tools that shinobi commonly used, which wasn't cheap. Hanabi also didn't have an accurate sense of how money worked since the Hyuuga usually bought anything she needed. 

She learned clan jutsu from the Hyuuga's scrolls so now she didn't have access to those anymore. So she'd now have to learn anything clan-related on her own with no help. Maybe she could ask Naruto for help, but that was for another time. She didn't want to rely on him too much.

She was now realizing that she had probably gotten ahead of herself. There was so much that the Hyuuga used to do for her that she was gonna have to start doing on her own. Becoming self-reliant was not going to be easy by any means. 

Hanabi didn't know what she'd do if Naruto hadn't answered the door. She didn't have enough money for a hotel, and she had no female friends, meaning no staying over for the night. She'd probably be right back at her compound if it weren't for Naruto. She was happy they were friends. She now knew why Konohamaru had thought so highly of him.

To thank Naruto, Hanabi would make him breakfast since he liked her cooking so much last time. She never knew cooking would be so easy. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.8K 172 19
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
380 14 1
(Two-Shot) Hinata Hyuuga goes to public school for the first time as a freshman in college. Desperate to make friends, she agrees to go clubbing with...
69.4K 2.2K 49
Hizumi has known Itachi since she was four years old. Being the younger sister of his best friend, Shisui, she has admired him from afar for years. P...
106K 3.3K 58
Hyuuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke couldn't have been more far apart from each other. Sasuke didn't remember Hinata's name that hazy night when they sl...