Avenge the king ( dream x tec...

Door smutychase3

Just some shit Meer

The new king
The duel
The duel 2.0
My little rat
Can i
Sapnap
I promiseοΏΌ
Two smuts in this chapter ;)
The well
Im sorry for slow updates
The proposalοΏΌ
Q&A
Q&A time
"Will. you good"
New book's bitches
Prepare for the weddingοΏΌ

I love you

775 24 51
Door smutychase3

Dream POV

I sat up from our bed slowly trying not to wake my sleeping boyfriend. I stand up only to feel an arm wrap around my waist.

I'm immediately pulled back into the bed.
"Five more minutes please~" Techno whines. "Haha I need to go get something I'll be back I promise." I kiss his forehead. I walk over and start to get dressed.

"Nice ass honey~" Techno purrs. My face heats up and I throw my shirt at his head. I pull up my pants and grab my shirt.

I walk to the door grabbing my mask walking out. I walked to the throne and grabbed a present I had got Techno for our anniversary.

It was a little locket with his kill count of the amount of people he had already killed when we started dating.

He said it would be like telling him when the kill count skyrocketed in deaths. Probably because I started killing people with him.

That was my favorite thing to do with him. Just run, throw other kingdoms, kill other kings, thieves and bounty hunters.

I just wish we could do it more often but we still gotta run a kingdom. I was knocked out of my thoughts when someone spoke to me.

"Hey Dream how's your boyfriend~ and happy anniversary." I turn to see Sapnap. He's standing next to Karl, his new boyfriend.

Sapnap and George broke up. He found George riding some guy named ninja. Sapnap was just pissed and left him.

He then moved in with us in the castle and met our butler/interior designer Karl Jacobs. They hit it off immediately.

"Oh hey Sapnap how's my butler working for you~" I smirk at him watching as Karl's face glows red.

"Okay first things first only I call him that, second he's mine and I do what I want with him, and third off we're doing great bitch boy."

"Haha, okay I know he's yours idiot. Also I don't need you calling me the name you use during sex buddy." I laugh as his face heats up. "I also already have a boyfriend so I'm not touching yours he's not my type."

"Come on, Sappy let's go get food, I'm hungry" Karl whines. "Okay let's go, bye Dream!" "Bye Dream." they say "Bye guys!" I say back.

I make my way up the stairs and open the door to see Techno sitting on the balcony. I sit down next him laying my head on his shoulder.

"What do we have to do today babe?" I ask "I've rented the entire day out. It's a day all to us baby." He answered.

I looked at him and thought about what we could do. "Hey you wanna go on a date, maybe kill some people for our anniversaries and then run around in the woods for a little bit?" he asked.

"I mean why not but don't we have to tell them we're leaving" I say but I'm quickly shushed. "Let's not. I Just want you and me today okay?"

He then stands up and grabs our swords. He hands me mine and kisses my forehead. He jumps off the balcony and whistles for his wolf as I jump after him.

But something else then a wolf catches us, it's a massive dragon. It's black with purple eyes and a little purple shading on the scales.

"When the fuck did you get a dragon?" I ask holding on to his waist.

"Do you remember when I was working on that really large farm,"  "Yeah"  "Well I found this egg right"  "Okay..."  "and then it hatched so I kept it in my vault. For two years and trained it, so here we are now." I just look at him like wtf.

"Why didn't you tell me?" "It was an anniversary present for you and me babe" I look at him and smile. I hug him and kiss the back of his neck.

"What are you going to name it?" he asks. I look at him and think for a second. "Hmm what about Èmèng lǐngyù (nightmare realm) it suits him well."

"Nice name hon." We fly to the half kingdom ruled Ranboo. We land Èmèng lǐngyù on the top of the castle and slide down his wing onto the ground.

We slide on our other masks to hide ourselves completely. Techno's is a warthog skull.

While mine is a black version of my smile mask but it's got horns and an evil smile with orange glowing through the mouth and eyes.

Techno tells Èmèng lǐngyù to blow a hole through the wall to let us in. He flies up and blows purple fire though the wall.

We slide into the castle to be met face to face with a scared Ranboo and an even more scared Eret, king of the Bisexuality kingdom.

We throw a bag at their feet and tell them to get inside, and if they don't will kill them. Eret immediately walks into the bag.

"Ranboo get in the bag, we have no choice they have a fucking dragon" Ranboo walks into the bag. We tie the bag and have Èmèng lǐngyù come get us and grab the bag.

We fly them back towards our kingdom and switch our masks back to normal on the way back. Èmèng lǐngyù place's them down gently and we open the bag. They looked at us pissed, releasing who we were.

"You guys owe me a new wall and a flight home." Ramboo says walking into our castle. "You know you could've just asked us to come over right" Eret says not as pissed as Ramboo was.

"Well this sounded more fun anyways" Techno says. "TECHNO your home!" Wilbur says with a happy tone.

"I never knew you had a dragon, what's his name?" We watch Schlatt walk over to Wilbur and grab his hand.

I then remember we're supposed to go to the orphanage today with Wilbur and Schlatt, fuck. We forgot, I mean, we still have time so we'll make it work.

"His name is Èmèng lǐngyù, it means nightmare realm" Techno says "He's what we're riding to the orphanage today so hop on and let's go."

How the fuck did he remember but not me? They get on Èmèng lǐngyù after Techno does. Techno pulls me into his lap and pats Èmèng lǐngyù telling him it's time to go.

Schlatt holds onto Wilburs shirt tightly as we fly into town. I think of something that would scare Schlatt but would be fun for me.

I slowly stand up and walk to schlatt to make sure he's watching me.

I walk on the wing of Èmèng lǐngyù all the way out to the very tip of it. I was waiting for Èmèng lǐngyù to do the thing.

Schlatt looked more than scared and was even biting his fingernails.Wilbur stopped him and told him just to watch and said I would be fine.

In a split second Èmèng lǐngyù flapped his wing flinging me over his torso and onto the other wing.

I stuck the landing and everyone clapped and Schlatt didn't seem scared anymore. I walked over to Techno and sat down.

The dragon dove down and landed on the orphanage. We all slide down Èmèng lǐngyù tail onto the ground in front of the orphanage door.

"I bought the whole place so that no adults other than us and the workers will be in there, okay" Wilbur said. We walked in only to be greeted by a little fox boy.

He smiles up at us. Wilbur immediately picks him up. He holds the kid smiling.

"What's your name little one?" Wilbur asked calmly and with a hint of sadness knowing he wasn't always an orphan.

"I'm Fundy, who are you?" He says "I'm Wilbur and this is my boyfriend Schlatt!" Fundy looks at Schlatt and reaches for him.

Schlatt grabs Fundy from Wilburs hand holding him to his chest. Fundy grabs Schlatt's hat and puts it on. The hat covers his eyes and he starts to giggle.

Schlatt looks at Wilbur and starts to tear up. Wilbur looks at him confused because he's never seen him get this emotional before.

This is also the man who said he never liked children and now he's crying over one.

"Wilbur *snifle* we need this kid I just can't *snifle* leave him here." He sobs out, Wilbur walks over to him and pats Fundy's head.

"I was thinking the same thing, Schlatt," they held Fundy for what seemed like forever but only lasted two seconds.

Because another kid was jumping trying to get up to Fundy. Fundy looks down and reaches for the other kid.

"Fundy you can't leave me you said you wouldn't were brothers Fundy don't leave me please." The kid starts crying and hugs Schlatt's leg crying even harder.

Fundy leans for him but Wilbur grabs Fundy pulling him into his chest. Schlatt reaches down picking up the other kid and holds him.

Fundy and the other kid reach for each other. They bring each other into a tight embrace.

"I promise I won't leave you Quackity *snifle* I promise." They hold each other tightly. Schlatt and Wilbur exchanged looks that clearly read we need them.

"Hey boys would you both want to come home with us? We can be your guy's dads" Wilbur says. Fundy and Quackity look at each other and smile, crying with joy.

"Yes p-please t-thank you." They all hug and smile, crying tears of joy. I smile and look at Techno who's also smiling and kinda crying.

"I'm so happy for my twin you know. He's got a family now." I kiss his check and wipe his tears away.

"You know I want to do this kinda stuff more often. I think I like kidnapping random kings and burning holes in walls. But what would we do with our kid if we get one?"

Techno looks at me and kisses me. "It's called we take them with us. I want them to experience all the fun things we do. And we can leave him home with Fundy and Quackity when we go out to you know improve are kill count.

He holds my hand and leads me to the playground behind the orphanage where eight more kids were. We saw five girls and three boys.

We said we didn't want a girl because we wanted are son so they could be gay. We say a feminist boy standing on the top of the play set. With a little boy in armor calling out for him.

We looked at each other and smiled. The little feminist one walked away from the little knight after placing a kiss on his check.

"Hey there kid what's your name?" techno asked. the kid, he looked at him and smiled wildly. "Knight Punz at your servers king Techno and King Dream" we smiled. I walked away and let them talk for a moment.

I called up Eret and Jamies Charles telling them about the little feminine boy who was in love with the boy we were adopting. They said they would come and check out the little kid in a little bit.

Techno came over with Punz on his shoulders and smiled at me. "Hey Punz guess what" he looks at me and hums. "Your coming home with us and you little boyfriend is going home with are friends so you guys won't be split apart."

He smiles and thanks me. I see Eret and Jamie's walk in and over to the little femboy they talk to him. Picking him up telling the people that work here they want him or her. I'll have to find out what they prefer to be called.

Techno walks to the people and tell them we want the kid they nod and we whistle for Èmèng lǐngyù he fly's down as Wilbur and schlatt walk out with Fundy and Quackity.

Eret, Jamies, Wilbur, Schlatt and their kids get on Èmèng lǐngyù. I follow behind techno and sit on his lap. He hands me Punz and pats Èmèng lǐngyù on the side.

We take off towards home at a really fast speed. "I want to show you something. Punz watch this." I get up and place Punz in Techno's lap.

I walk to the tip of Èmèng lǐngyù tail this time. I pat his tail and he throws me up above the clouds with a flick of his tail.

He flies above the clouds and catches me on his head. I pet his head and say good boy before going back over to Punz.

"That was so cool" he says smiling from excitement. I ruffle his hair and sit down next to him. I look out over the Beautiful sky looking at the sunset watching the sky slowly change to a deep orange and yellow.

I feel Punz fall asleep on my arm and pull him into my lap. We fly home as the sun fades from our view.

After a while we made it back to the castle. And fly to the side Wilbur and Eret's room is on.

Èmèng lǐngyù fly's in front of Wilburs balcony. Wilbur and Schlatt climb down Èmèng lǐngyù wing onto their balcony still holding their kids.

They say good night and we fly to Eret and Jamies guest room. They go down Èmèng lǐngyù  wing onto their balcony. They say goodnight and go inside with little Finn sound asleep in their arms.

We fly to our balcony and see my wolf Acidic sleeping in our bed. I climb down Èmèng lǐngyù wing and places sleepy little Punz in our bed with Acidic my wolf. I tuck him in and kiss his forehead.

I walk back out to Èmèng lǐngyù after telling Acidic to guard Punz with his life. I walk up his wing and sit down with Techno.

We fly to a Random magic forest. Èmèng lǐngyù drops us off and flies away probably for a little snack.

He dropped us off at a magic forest but it had a little blanket on an island in the middle of a magic spring water pond. The water was flowing over the cliff. The spring water pond was perched on and it was beautiful.

Techno led me to the island that the blanket sat upon. We sat down and watched the star's in a comfortable silence.

I stared at the sky when all of a sudden techno pulled me up and said "look Dream" I looked over and saw the northern lights. My eyes widen and I stand up to get a better look.

The Pond starts to glow a light blue, green and pink with stars appearing in the water. I look over and see the whole forest glowing with small dots of light floating in the air.

"Techno are you seeing this? It's insane" I turn and look at Techno. My eyes widen at what I see before me.

Techno's POV

I pull out the box that holds our future. He looks at the box as he starts to cry. I feel myself grow anxious and nervous.

"Clay, we've been together for three years now and I've waited a long time for this. I want nothing more than to make you mine permanently, and show you how much I really love you. I can never unsee what I saw the first time I laid eyes on you, you meant so much to me that I never wanted to let you go. And waiting for you to come back was the worst time of my life because I had to live without you for multiple years but I never lost hope and when you came back I knew I had to have you to myself, I never wanted to let you go from my site, my touch, or my life. I needed you and I knew that."

" clay will you Marry me my love"

Dream POV

I run to his arms and hug him tightly.
"I do, I want nothing more than to be yours."

I pull him into a passionate kiss filled with nothing but love. We pull away after a while. He slid the ring on my finger, looking at me with a loving look.

He picks me up and spins me around crying tears of joy. We kiss and hold each other close for a while be for whistling for Èmèng lǐngyù.

Èmèng lǐngyù comes and picks us up bringing us home.

That night I slept next to my two favorite people in the world. My son and my fiancé. I lean into techno with Punz in between us. I kiss Techno one more time before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you"                                    "I love you too"

Me and my editor worked on this for hours so I hope ye enjoyed it

Tell my editor they're amazing :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

273K 11.6K 70
Rest well, King.
140K 3.5K 67
A bunch of sfw one shots from members of the mcyt community
125K 3.6K 29
β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–± πŒπ„πŒπ„π’ π“π„π‚π‡ππŽππ‹π€πƒπ„ β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–± Technoblade x oc
43.2K 606 16
All information in first part