Enola X Tewksbury - Together...

By Stories4ever_10

6 Months After- They miss each other, and Finally meet~ but their adventures are far from over Hey guys! Do... More

♡Hi♡
One-Introduction
Two-Message
Three-Market
Four-Amanda
Six- New friend and more-
🎅Christmas Note🎅
Hey Im Back
Eight- Lost Messages

Six-Basilweather

647 20 2
By Stories4ever_10

Here I was at the grounds of castle of basilweather.. I think it was my 3rd time here, it was a big palace, with a large garden. Tewksbury had gotten here before her, because he had to ride in the fancy car that he came in, I was invited to come along but I decline the offer, whether I did it politely or not is not necessary for you to know. ( I had also told Miss. 

I was walking through the forest when I saw a familiar face, "oh no" I whispered and turned to run the other way. It was Mr. Barner, a creepy looking man that I met when I was visiting some place, his daughter was missing and I agreed to help him, big mistake, I found his daughter dead, and he thought I DID IT! He swore to kill me if he ever saw me again. 

As I was running I bumped into a guy, looked like those farmer dudes, perfect, I took out some of the money I had, " I'll give you money if you switched outfits with me" I said quickly.

He looked at me weirdly, "Why?"

"because...- Why do you need to know anyway, eh? Don't you want the munah?"

"why would I want the 'Munah'?" 

I glared at him. What was wrong with him, SAY YES OR NO STOP AsKING QUESTIONS, I took a deep breath, " BECAUSE- you are a farmer boy dude and you wou'd not been one IF YOU WERE RICH-" Ok maybe I was rude but life or death situation here... "and because imma get murdered it you don't " I added sweetly with a smile.

"First" he said "why is everyone calling me 'FARMER BOY' IM NOT A FARMER BOY, I TOLD my mother NOT TO MAKE ME WEAR THIS-." he pased waving wildly at his outfit. "and second- why are you so calm about almost getting murdered? Most people would run away screaming"

Why was this man so curious? " Well you seem calm about it too! Most people would freak out.." I said putting my hands on my hips.

He shrugged "Fair point" 

"well than, I'm leaving, your no help" I said to the ignorant boy before stalking away looking for a place to hide. 

"wait whats your n-" I did't hear the rest, and did not turn back because I swear i think Mr. Burner saw me. 

I ducked under a bush and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "AHH" I screamed, waving my fist around. 

"Ahh chill enola its me!!" said Tewkesbury, I blushed getting up and brushing my my dress, I turned and saw the Mr. Burner just got in a carriage and road away, I sighed in relief. " My mother wants to see you, and before that- mind telling me why you hiding under a bush.."

I ducked my head before looking back up at him " You do you need to know" I snapped " Dose't your mother have to see us?" I said before turning to walk towards the castle. Ok so I was still kind of mad at him- but could you blame me?

He sighed and led me towards the castle gates where we met his mom. 

I smiled "Hello" I said politely.

She narrowed her eyes at me " well your Elona huh? I am surprised you came. Dinner is at 6:30.. please do come- our maid will escort you to your room" She said bluntly, then she called over a maid and told her to take me to my room.

I waved to tewksbury and followed the maid. My room was a nice room, with lots of space. I sat on the bed, and wondered why Tewkesburys mom was kind of rude to me.. and why was she surprised that I came? Why wouldn't I? I sighed and walked over to a desk and got out a piece of paper and a pencil (pretend there are pencils at this time- BEAR WITH ME PLEASE ;-;). I might as well do what I came for.. investigate. I wonder what Amanda is like.. I shrugged, Im sure I'll meet her at dinner. 

~6:30~ 

I hurried down the marble stairs where I met up with Tewkesbury. We walked over to the Dinner hall. My jaw dropped as I saw the people, there was probably a dozen. So. Many. People. I glanced around and saw a few people I knew, I saw a young  girl who I assumed was Amanda.

But one person caught my eyes... My eyes widened, it was- 

A/N: Yuh Cliffhanger- deal w/ it :P XD welp hope u enjoyed and i did not spend so long proof reading so sorry if there is any errors. soooo yall know tha drill- plz vote and comment ur thoughts ~ thanks for who ever read this and voted - I really appreciate it
 luv yall <3

♡Snowpool♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x