forever my baby

By urthangel

"i love you maddy. you're my entire world." "i love you too, you're forever my mom." "and you're forever my b... More

𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

2K 49 15
By urthangel

"wow." i get out of the car. i shake my head trying to hold in my laugh. "what?" parker holds out his hand. i hold it and we walk into ben and jerry's. "you're so cheesy for this." i hold onto him.

good old ben and jerry's. so many memories.

parker orders for us while i went to find a table. he comes back with our ice cream and i notice his is the same as mine. "what happened to vanilla? you finally stopped being boring?" i mess with him. "chunky monkey kind of grew on me." he slides my cup towards me as he sits down.

i look at him and around us. even though i still loved him, i never thought we'd be here again. just the two of us.

i could see the younger versions of us whenever we were together. teenager me was so excited to finally be hanging out with the guy of my dreams.

"do you remember the first time we came here?" i ask smiling a little. "of course i do. i learned a lot about you that day." he sits back. "oh yeah? what did you learn?" i grab the spoon getting ready to scoop. i take a bite waiting for his answer. "i learned the little things about you. the answers to the same questions people always ask each other when getting to know one another."

we eat our ice cream sitting there reminiscing. "you asked me to be your girlfriend here too. right in that booth." i point to the booth in the corner by the door. parker looks back and smiles. "you got mad at me for yelling out loud." we both laugh for a little bit.

"do you still hate clichés?" he asks after taking a bite.

i don't think i really hated clichés. i think my dislike for them started when i realized i would never get to experience them. getting asked out in a grand gesture, getting roses every so often... falling in love with the hottest guy in school.

"no."

"interesting. so if i bought you a whole bunch of roses you wouldn't get mad?"

"no."

he nods his head slowly then goes in for another scoop.

"i missed you." i admit. i'm starting to believe again that parker is my soulmate. i can't see myself truly with anyone else. years later and my heart still belongs to him. i had to be under a spell. after everything i've been through- how could i feel this way?

"i missed you too." he puts his hand out on the table. i'm quick to hold it. "here's to the future." he winks.

"to the future."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 12.8K 59
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞�...
1.3K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
1K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...