[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

By Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... More

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]

5K 133 59
By Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

I must say, Lyra is one hell of a good singer. The girl's got a voice of an angel and a heart of one too. Her voice must have some sort of magical property because it really made everyone that heard it remember some of their most nostalgic memories. I think I saw Gray cry in the corner of my eye, I would've loved to go him a pat on the back but Lucy was sort of asleep while leaning on me so I was kind of trapped. The only thing I could do was shoot him a look of sympathy in hopes of him seeing it and feeling slightly better while caressing Lucy's hair, she smiled in response while sleeping, god she knows how to make me feel better. I swear to you, Reader-san, that I will force Mr Braggski into writing a scene where I wife her. 

[3rd POV]

As Lyra continued to sing her melody everyone was enjoying a nice relaxing nap, everyone except Y/N, Gray and of course Lyra who was busy singing. Gray and Y/N were keeping watch, making sure that nobody could sneak upon them. Well, Gray was just staring at Deliora rather than actually looking at his surroundings and Y/N was too busy cuddling Lucy to care. Their peaceful time was interrupted when the chasm began to tremble, alerting them and waking everyone that managed to doze off. A large purple magic circle appeared at the centre of the ceiling, right above sealed Deliora and began projecting purple light straight onto the frozen demon.

Natsu: "Light's comin' down..."

Y/N: From the ceiling?"

Gray: "Purple light... just like the Moon!"

Happy: "What is happening?!"

Lucy: "I have no idea but it can't be good."

The ice that was trapping Deliora then began to very slowly sizzle and melt directly into steam rather than just water. Deciding not to waste any more time than necessary in fear of the light actually managing to free the sealed demon the small group of mages rushed to the nearest staircase they could see and quickly ran up the stairs. What they saw was another purple magic circle on the ground but no one controlling it. Running up another flight of stairs they finally saw those behind those purple magic circles. Quickly hiding behind a large boulder they observed a bunch of cultists standing around in a circle, speaking in a language they couldn't understand. Everyone instantly noticed the tall cascading tower of purple magic circles leading straight to the moon and seemingly using it as a sort of orbital cannon. 

Y/N: "Guess they really are using the Moon's light."

Lyra: "This is what Moon Drip is, a spell that uses the moon's light as a beam."

Y/N: "I nearly forgot you were still here..."

Lyra: "How rude!"

And with a puff, the celestial wizard disappeared, presumably going back to the spirit world. Y/N just rolled his eyes as everyone continued to silently observe the cultists chanting in a foreign language.

Y/N: "Wait... if they are using a literal pillar of bright purple magic circles that lead all the way to the moon how the hell did the villagers not notice them?"

Natsu: "We can worry about plot holes later! Let's get 'em!"

Lucy: "Wait, someone's coming..."

True enough another new figure made an appearance. Judging by the posture and body build it was a male, around the same age as them and wore knight-like robes with a clearly evil helmet blocking everyone from directly seeing what his face looks like. 

Y/N: "Skyrim looking ass bastard..."

The rest of his little gang was following him, Toby, Yuka and Sherry all seemed quite tired, which was understandable considering it was the middle of the fucking night and Y/N wanted to get some beauty sleep as well. If Y/N remember correctly from their previous encounter, Sherry called the man in charge Reitei-sama. 

Reitei: "Intruders... huh."

Gray appeared to have immediately recognized the voice that belonged to the masked villain of evil, yes that is his name now because he won't be important ever again. The man's attire obviously gave away his position, he had a fancy cape and all that jazz.

Lucy: "That guy is obviously Reitei, I mean, what another henchman would wear a funky mask like that?"

Reitei: "So the intruders haven't been caught yet..."

Sherry: "No, the only other people on this island besides us are the villagers."

Reitei: "Very well. Destroy them."

Evil Trio: "Yes sir."

And that's when shit hit the fan. For whom? Well, that's not exactly easy to say. Natsu jumped onto the boulder that they were hiding behind and breathed a huge wave of fire into the sky, announcing his and his fellow guildmates presence to just about everyone. 

Reitei: "Fairy Tail?"

Yuka: "The villagers must have asked them for help."

Reitei: "I see. You three, go eliminate that village."

Natsu: "Like we'll let you!"

Gray: "Out of the way, I'll take care of him!"

Gray easily overtook Natsu, smashed his hands together in his usual style, imitating a hammer hitting an anvil, a true visage of Make magic. A floor of ice shot towards Reitei and his followers, the cultists desperately ran away from the ice attack. Before it could reach anyone Reitei moved in and used his own magic, and to everyone's surprise, he too was an ice mage. A wave of ice met a wave of ice, the two waves shattered each other, cancelling one another one in an instant. 

Gray: "Lyon..."

Y/N: "Simba?"

Gray: "You bastard... Do you have any idea what you are doing?"

Reitei: "It has been a while, Gray."

Y/N: "Ooooh, family drama!"

Reitei: "Quiet you. You three, go. I'll take care of things here."

Natsu tried to quickly attack Reitei, or is it Leon? Whatever, the dragon slayer tried to dispatch the enemy but quickly found himself encased in ice and kicked away by the very same person he tried to attack. 

Natsu: "Avenge meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Everyone then continued staring at one another in awkward silence as Y/N sighed, picked up Lucy and grabbed Happy by his blue head before giving Gray one last look and jumping off in a random direction. 

Lucy: "W-What-"

Y/N: "I have a feeling Gray would annoy me if I took his kill. Let's just take out the cannon fodder."

Happy: "What about Natsu?"

Y/N: "He'll live."

They made a rather soft landing as Y/N let Lucy and Happy off, but the blonde seemed rather content on being carried by her lover, so Y/N just sighed and carried Lucy on his back. Their current destination, the village, Searching for the other three would be problematic, so instead of going on a wild goose chase, they will let the enemy come towards them. It didn't take them as long to find the village again as it did when they first arrived on this island. Quickly relaying information to the villagers about their oncoming danger they all agreed to build traps. A rather weak traps considering they will be fighting wizards but traps nonetheless. Lucy even called for help from Virgo, a rather cute, masochistic maid she received the key to back when the threat of Lullaby was still their highest priority. Y/N got a few nudges and light slaps when Lucy caught him staring at the maid's thighs. Y/N only pat his blonde girlfriend on the back as a sign of pity, the girl seriously thought that someone would fall for an obvious pitfall trap. 

Natsu: "Guys!"

And as the plot would have it someone did actually for it, or rather into it. Natsu, who was still encased in ice like a hamster in a ball came running towards them, dragging Gray by his leg towards them. Y/N sighed and offered a hand which the salmon-haired wizard gladly took, but not before throwing Gray out of the hole. Now with the team back together, minus Gray as he was unconscious, their probability of succeeding in a battle against the enemy was higher. Of course, it couldn't get much higher with Y/N around but it was higher nonetheless. 

Y/N: "They sure are taking their sweet time though..."

Natsu: "I thought they'd already been here when I and Gray arrived."

Lucy: "Wait, what's that, up in the sky!"

Villager #1: "It's a bird!"

Villager #2: "It's a plane!"

Villager #3: "No, it's-"

Y/N: "A fatass mouse with a bucket."

True to his words there really was a big, ugly rodent in the sky using its tail as a sort of helicopter propeller. In its tiny grabby hands was a bucket of god knows what and on its back Y/N could make out a few figures. The three people riding the flying rodent thought they had a perfect plan, but they didn't. You see their ride wasn't very, how to say this, fast. Everyone deadpanned at how agonizingly slow they were making their MENACING approach. 

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just going to..."

The only magic-less member of Fairy Tail grabbed a random rock that was lying on the ground and cocked his arm back, took aim, and threw it like a professional baseball player. The ones atop the large rodent didn't even have time to react as the supersonic piece of earth struck the mouse straight in the temple and knocked it out. It lost its grip on the bucket, making the contents spill onto the lush green forest below, the moment the green vile liquid touched the ground it corroded anything that stood in its path. It luckily managed to sizzle away when the grotesque rodent along with its passengers hit the ground. The villagers had their jaws on the floor while Natsu looked annoyed and Lucy just sweatdropped.

Lucy: "There he goes again..."

Happy: "That's Y/N for ya."

Y/N: "Say, you don't mind me stealing the show a little more, do you?"

Natsu: "Oi, I wanna fight too!"

Y/N: "I'll let you slap them."

Natsu: "Deal!"

Y/N: "K, I'm off then. See ya in five minutes!"

And with that, Y/N became a blur as he ran off towards the downed, hopefully, dead rodent and its friends. He arrived at the crater formed by both the green sludge and Angelica herself in about five seconds. He scanned the area and saw the three people from before, Yuka the hair gel guy, Toby the dumbass dog and Sherry the Sakura weirdo. Sherry was visible angered and even sad for the annoyingly disgusting rodent known as Angelica while her two companions just looked angry.

Y/N: "Hello chaps~"

Before Yuka or any other member of their little group could react Y/N grabbed the blue-haired male by his throat and brought him closer to his face. Yuka could do nothing but desperately try to hold his excrement in himself and not let it go into his pants. 

Y/N: "Hey, hey, hey! You just tried to melt my girlfriend!"

Y/N: "Your sentence is hereby a brutal beatdown, JoJo style."

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA 

With a final yell of the infamous ORA Y/N threw Yuka's limp body to the side. His other two companions were too terrified to move from their spot, which only made Y/N's job easier. Nothing pisses a man off more than someone trying to do something bad with his girl.

Y/N: "Oi, doge boy, you're next, KEHEHEHE!"

Poor Toby could hardly register what Y/N said before he felt pain unlike any other as Y/N held nothing back in delivering fast and precise blows to every inch of the dog-like man's body. The guy couldn't even cry out as Y/N continued his onslaught.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA 

Toby's prone yet still living body hit the ground, he was bloodied and most certainly had at least a dozen different broken bones and fractures. Sherry tried to form words but all that came out of her mouth were incoherent noises.

Y/N: "And now for the finisher. Author-kun, use the best JoJo MC's gif while you're at it."

And so, the final onslaught of the JoJo beatdown has begun. Sherry tried to defend but it proved useless as he felt her forearms break under Y/N's punches. She wanted to scream but her yell was interrupted with her own blood surging through her windpipe.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA 

And with a final punch to the gut Y/N sent Sherry's unconscious body flying back. As he looked at the carnage he caused he let himself sigh when he realised that now Natsu probably couldn't even slap them in fear of breaking what little remains of their bones. As he was about to walk back to the village he stopped himself when a familiar red-headed girl made herself known.

Y/N: "Oh, wassup Erza?"

True enough, in front of our main protagonist who just mercilessly bludgeoned someone to near-death stood Fairy Tail's Titania, Erza Scarlet, and boy did she look unhappy. Y/N only sighed as he mentally prepared himself for the lecture about to come.

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Sorry about the slightly late update but my laptop charger broke and I had to write this on a different PC on which I am not that comfortable writing. Anyway, you may have noticed the very apparent difference between this and canon episode and the reason is simple, I am lazy. See ya next time, you crazy bastards!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 10.3K 46
When Y/n the son of Saitama ends up being transported to a different world he is left confused. While trying to find out where he is he stumbles acro...
1.3K 196 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...
104K 1.3K 13
A "Fairy Tail" - male reader insert Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader x Erza Scarlet With the two leading ladies of Fairy Tail vying for his attention a...
242K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...