The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger

505 26 11
By GoldenFang17

"If I didn't follow Mina in here and realized that I was right that she was sneaking on you two, everything will be messed up." The mysterious person said.

"Oh well, now what we will do with the corpse of this young woman?" Moya asked.

"Use your mist to dig a hole in this storage room. I'll twist her body parts to make sure she fits on it." Teishi said. He started twisted Mina's dead body and Moya quickly digs a hole with his Mist ability and they cleanly buried her.

"You realized too that she heard Moya humming about our plans... Uraraka?" Teishi asked Uraraka who is known to be the killer of Mina and the U.A. Traitor.

"She's my classmate. And I'm just trying to work hard as you guys." Uraraka said while removing her gloves and throws them at the trash bin.

"The Sweet Gravity Tiger is doing her best again, ladies and gentlemen! Now, what will be the next exam? Say, say?!" Moya excitedly asked.

"Uhm... It will be the one where how we'll rescue some actors who'll act as citizens who were victims of a villain attack or a calamity." Uraraka said while shaking her hair.

"Sure your bubbles wiggle hard, huh?" Moya asked while staring at Uraraka's chest.

"You want it? Later." Uraraka scowled.

"Hahaha! Don't worry. We'll have quality time later after this! Aren't you jealous of Izuku's powers, Uraraka?" Moya asked.

"Actually... I am. I want to be the one who will love him and kill him slowly to take the Devil Fruit away from his body. Then I'll become the strongest woman in the world and help my parents free from the poverty they're experiencing." Uraraka said with a bit frustrated expression and tears slowly fall from her eyes.

"Here, here. Now that you have joined us for that, let's make sure we won't fail in this one. Now, let me ask you for one last time... Are you ready to kill Izuku Midoriya with us, Uravity-- No, Sweet Gravity Tiger?" Moya asked.

"Yeah! I'm ready!" Uraraka said and cracks her fists.

"Excellent! Now let's get out of here and continue the acting!" Moya laughed and the three walked away. A shadow of someone slipped away from the corner as that person heard everything that the trio talked about.

"Mina? Mina?" Tsuyu called her classmate who isn't around with the class.

"Have you saw Mina?" Tsuyu asked on Sero and the tape-user shook his head. She approaches Uraraka and touches her, which made her surprised.

"Wah! Tsuyu! What is it?" Uraraka asked while sweating.

"Why are you sweating, Uraraka? Anyway, have you saw Mina around?" Tsuyu asked.

"Mina? N-No... I didn't see her." Uraraka replied.

"Oh. I see." Tsuyu said. She looked at Teishi who gives a stare at her and the mutant Quirk user looked away. She has no choice but to ask Izuku who for her, has changed a lot.

"Uh... Midoriya, have you saw Mina?" Tsuyu asked.

"Mina? I'm sorry but I didn't." Izuku replied.

"Where did she go?" Tsuyu asked.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

"I haven't seen her after she passed the first examination. She disappeared as she went home. But her things are still in here." Tsuyu said.

"That's odd." Izuku said. A paper plane suddenly landed in his hands and he catches it in the air. He unfolds the paper and reads some words on it.

Gravity...

Traitor...

Killer...

"

Gravity... Traitor... Killer...?" Izuku uttered. He looked around to see who sent the paper to him but no one is suspicious from his sight. He started to feel nervous because Mina is still not yet back with the class.

"In 10 minutes, all of the students who passed should head to Stadium B for the final exam." An announcement was heard by everyone in the lounge.

"All right! I'm ready to kick some ass into the next one!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Me too! What would it be?" Sero asked.

"Tsuyu, I'll be back." Izuku said and leaves.

"Oh... okay, Midoriya." Tsuyu said. She looked at Izuku and started to realize what's happening.

'Using this ability, I can see what happened and why this paper showed up on me by scanning the whole area.' Izuku thought. His eyes glowed red and his whole vision turned red and everything can be seen behind walls. He walked around into the areas where students are rare to see to pass through and he saw a body inside the storage room and can't recognize whose body it is.

'A body? Don't tell me...' Izuku thought nervously. He slowly opened the door of the storage room and sees the newly dug ground. He uses his ability once again but was unable to recognize whose body it is. Before he can reach the ground with his hand, someone touched his back and he quickly reacted to it by swinging his arms back and locks the leg of that person who is known to be Iida.

"M-M-Midoriya! It's me, Iida!" Iida said.

"Iida?" Izuku asked and releases Iida.

"What are you doing in here? The next exam will start. Let's go." Iida said.

'Should I trust Iida? If I tell him that there is an unknown body behind me, will he report this to the heroes quickly? No, I think he'll listen to me and we will be able to know who owns this body.' Izuku thought.

"Iida... I have to tell you something. Important that I assume that I can trust you with this." Izuku said.

"O-Oh... sure. What is it? And why is the storage room...opened? What is that?!" Iida asked in shock and Izuku covers his mouth.

"Don't yell, Iida. This is what I'm trying to say to you. There is a body under this ground. And I want you to join me in this one." Izuku said.

"Body?! Wh-Whose body is it?! We need to tell this to the heroes!" Iida said.

"No! If we'll tell this to the heroes, the culprits may regroup and create a new plan on their objectives. We have to keep this on ourselves." Izuku said.

"So you're saying that there is an... impostor on the heroes?" Iida asked and Izuku nodded.

"Now, I want you to be a lookout for me. Can you?" Izuku asked.

"Y-Yeah." Iida replied. Izuku started to dig the ground and he saw a pink foot on it. He widened his eyes in horror as he starts to know who owns the foot. He digs faster and his beliefs were true. He saw Mina's face covered with soil and her eyes can't be seen anymore from her face. He tries to lift the head Mina but he felt that the neck was twisted. And this is where he started to cry in horror.

"I-I-I-I-Iida..." Izuku stuttered.

"What's wrong, Midori--" Iida stopped as he saw Mina's twisted body on the hole and naked as well.

"T-That's... Mina...?" Iida asked.

"Y-Yeah... It is her. She was killed by brutally." Izuku said while crying. He grasps the other body parts of Mina and found something.

"She wasn't raped. Someone killed her by twisting her head from behind. I can see the handprints of someone at her nape." Izuku said.

"Twisted her head?!" Iida asked. Izuku felt someone's presence seconds away from them and he quickly covers Mina's corpse.

"We'll return here later. Let's take the exam first." Izuku said and closes the door quickly. Iida still can't believe what happened and Izuku drags him.

"Midoriya... We have to--"

"No! Like what I've said, if we try to report this to the heroes, the culprits can get away because we already found the body. Let's act in a vigilant way to prevent them from keeping their eyes on us." Izuku said.

"B-But..." Iida uttered.

"Listen. Someone tipped me about Mina's body. And here it is." Izuku said and shows the paper to Iida.

'Gravity... Traitor... Killer... What is the meaning of this?" Iida asked.

"Someone who can manipulate gravity is a traitor and the one who killed Mina." Izuku said.

"Gravity..." Iida uttered.

"Hey, you two!" Aizawa yelled.

"Aizawa-sensei!?" The two called.

"Why are two still doing in here? Hurry up and go gather up with your classmates!" Aizawa said.

"R-Right!" The two replied and walked past their teacher who looked at them while walking.

'Is there anything wrong in here? Why are those two looks so horrified?' Aizawa thought. The two arrived at the gathering area and Uraraka can be seen with a worried look as she is looking for someone.

"Where is Mina?" Uraraka asked while sweating. Izuku and Iida looked at her and avoided eye contact with her.

"E-Everyone, let's go." Iida said to his classmates.

"But how about Mina? She isn't here yet." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah! Where is she by the way?" Uraraka asked.

"Maybe she went home and fell sick." Teishi said.

"With her things still in here? Are you serious?" Muichiro asked.

"Maybe she forgot about it and she needed to go home urgently." Teishi said.

"Uhuh." Muichiro scoffed and rolled his eyes away from Teishi.

The proctor started to explain how the exam will be made and done by the students by rescuing the actors who will act as victims of any calamity or attacks from a villain. The students started to act as one and each school gathered and made a plan. Izuku walked on his own and observed his surroundings.

"What's wrong, Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh, nothing, Uraraka." Izuku said and laughed.

"I see! You're planning on how to show everyone how good you are, am I right?" Uraraka asked while punching the air.

"Y-Yeah." Izuku said.

'If it was you who did this to Mina... You have committed a grave mistake, Uraraka.' He thought with a menacing aura on the background.

"The final exam begins. Start!"

Some buildings started to fall and are about to crush the actors who are stuck in the rubble.

"Technique Deployment!" Izuku unleashes his Compass and various types appeared this time than before.

'The styles are way different than before...' Tanjiro thought.

"Here it comes!" Seiji said.

The compass spins and the word "Gentle" appeared in front.

"Gentle Style..." Izuku charged into the actors and takes them away gently from the rubble and the falling building misses them.

'He charged at us like a bull! But, he took us swiftly and gently. This isn't expected from this kid who nearly ended this stadium's life!' An actor thought. Izuku stopped and activated his compass once again. The word "Shelter" stopped in front.

'Shelter?' Another actor thought. Izuku stomps the ground and a shelter made of rock appeared in front of them.

"Would you mind if you stay here and get down? There will be a villain attack anytime soon. Okay?" Izuku asked and smiled.

'How did he know that a villain attack will happen? Duh, it's because this is a licensure exam. Everything should happen as everyone expected!' An actor thought.

"Take the wounded to the nearest safe zone, Sato!" Iida ordered. He looked at Izuku who continues to rescue the actors and send them to the shelter he made.

'He's so quick and managed to rescue everyone without letting them get afraid of his power. From being a battle-type of the compass, it turned itself into a rescue-style compass. Amazing.' Iida thought. Gunshots can be heard from away as a group of villains lead by the hero Gang Orca appeared.

"Here they are, the villains!" One student cried.

"Come here, bastards!" Katsuki yelled and rushes himself to the villains. Shoto follows him and the two started to launch themselves to the hero.

"Oh? A straightforward attack, huh?" Gang Orca asked. A whirlwind blasted through them as Inasa fired it from above.

"Son of Endeavor, I won't let you hog all the glory!" Inasa exclaimed.

"Huh? What are you even talking about?" Shoto asked. Gang Orca released soundwaves from his body and distracts the students around him and started to launched physical attacks on them and sends them away.

"Damn! What is Inasa even doing?!" Seiji angrily asked.

"Uh oh. Here he comes." Camie said as Zenitsu flashed in front of Gang Orca and a light beam appeared in his finger.

"Light Shot!" Zenitsu fired his light beam at Gang Orca but a mirror was shown and the attack reflected him which made him blind for a while.

"Ah!! My eyes!" Zenitsu cried. Gang Orca wears some sort of special gloves and grabs the tall blond student and smashes him on the ground. The Demon Slayers rushed into the villain and started to do a synchronized attack.

"Not so fast, brats!" Gang Orca exclaimed and roared more with his soundwaves and this made Tanjiro and the others shiver in mid-air.

"Aaaaaah this is too... much...!" Genya cried.

"Tch...!" Muichiro clucked.

"Can't go near him...!" Tanjiro uttered. Nezuko ran under the soundwaves and prepares her flaming fists for the hero.

"Nezu...ko...!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Blood Demon Art--" Nezuko stopped as a cannon of water with herbal flowers on it blasted to her face and the flames on her hands disappeared.

"Huh?!" Nezuko asked. She got kicked and thrown away by Gang Orca after losing her guard.

"Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu yelled and runs to Nezuko.

"What will you do? A villain is going to attack us, you know!" An actor yelled to the students who started to panic and feel the pressure.

"Are you going to become heroes with that kind of looks, huh?!" Izuku yelled and everyone looked at him.

"Midoriya?" Iida asked.

"Deku?" Uraraka said.

"How are you going to face this kind of situation in real life? By just standing and watch Death itself coming in this way? Wake up! If you have the capabilities to fight, then fight and defend them! For those who can't fight, escort the victims to safety and try to protect them with your lives! Let's not put ourselves to shame even if we aren't official heroes yet! Because if this happens again in the future, you'll just put yourself to shame and will not be praised as a hero." Izuku said.

"But heroes feel fear, right? Don't just order around and say things that are unnecessary for them!" Teishi said.

"Why? Do you feel pity for the heroes? Why? Do you think most of them feel pity for the citizens in terms of crisis? Not all heroes fight for the country but some are just figures who wanted fame and money. If you think heroes feel fear, then why are they brave enough to use the title of a hero if they just wanted to become famous and rich? Tell me something about it, Teishi." Izuku said. Teishi got annoyed by his answer and focuses himself back on the rescue operation.

"Haha! Such words from the one who is as strong as hell! Let me grasp that power you have, hero!" Gang Orca roared.

"You asked for it. Now, I'll give it to you then." Izuku said as he stomps the ground now and forms a different stance.

"Is that..." Aizawa uttered.

"One For All: Technique Deployment!" Izuku said as the compass appeared on the ground and a fiery version of it is shown. The words "Detroit" and "Air" stopped in front after it spun.

"Air Style, Detroit Smash!" Izuku punches the air with his right fist and released an explosive blast of wind pressure to the group of Gang Orca and they were sent away.

"He did it!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Is the area clear?" Izuku asked.

"No more citizens left in the area!" Momo replied and Izuku just glanced at her and looks back at the group of villains.

"For the final stop." Izuku said as he sweeps the ground with his foot and the word "Annihilator" stopped in front.

"Annihilating Style..." Izuku uttered as green energy charged in his right fist.

"Now!" Gang Orca yelled as ten huge ground walls suddenly appeared from the ground.

"Tiger Smash!!" Izuku punches the direction of Gang Orca and a huge crack appeared on them. The direction of the villain got obliterated with a vicious blast and a part of the stadium was destroyed by the attack.

"H-Hey... Is he..." One student asked.

"Midoriya went too far. He just killed... a hero." Teishi said. The smoke slowly fades away as Gang Orca and his gang weren't hit by the said attack. Only the area around them was annihilated and erased in the image.

"W-We weren't hit by the attack?!" Gang Orca asked. Izuku flashed in front of them and uses handcuffs to arrest them in a burst of speed.

"The villains are captured!" Izuku said. The students sighed in relief and the proctors walked out from a door.

"We will evaluate your scores once we are done talking with the acting victims." One proctor said.

"Yes, sir!" The students replied and they started to leave the stadium with their eyes still on the destroyed area.

"Deku got some true power out there!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Yes, he is! He destroyed an area with ease!" Mineta added.

"Where is he by the way?" Sero asked.

"And Iida too?" Jiro asked.

In the storage room where the time stopped, a beaten up Moya was held captive by Izuku and pointed his face to the hole where Mina was buried.

"Tell me... Did you kill her?" Izuku coldly asked.

"Ha... ha.. hahaha! Of course... it wasn't me...!" Moya uttered while blood gurgled on his mouth.

"Lies!" Izuku yelled and punches him to the face, making his eyeball fall from his face.

"We can't kill him yet, Midoriya. He hasn't told us who is the traitor." Iida said.

"I already know, Iida." Izuku said.

"Huh?! Who is it, then? I have to find that person and bring justice to Mina's death!" Iida said.

"I don't know if you'll believe me or not but... one of our friends did this. Close friends, to be exact." Izuku said. Iida looked at him and approaches him.

"Wh-Who is it, then?" Iida asked in an uneased tone.

"Uraraka." Izuku replied.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 222 12
⚠english is not my first language so please forgive me for the mistakes and feel free to correct them!⚠ ⚠i don't update regularly ⚠ Also it's my firs...
11.1K 187 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...
2.3K 137 28
{Book 2!} (So... Yea... The book is a part two of my first book, make sure to read it b4 this one!) Lmk x KNY book! "I promise, to be the most power...
2.8K 137 51
(The cover is from before I got my iPad.) After twenty bladers uncover their families' heritage, they are thrusted into training their new powers. Th...