PLAYBOY [제이크]ᴇɴ⁃ Vol.2

By dwlskysoo

what happens if you were forced to get married to the most popular actor in South Korea, Jake Shim, and dump... More

2: my future
3: two months
4: our limits
5: wedding boutique
6: catch a cold
7: mansion
8: lowkey
9: action and romance
10: lights out
11: find out
12: executive suite
13: let's run under the rain together
14: one week
15: five minutes
16: hopeless fate
17: endless love
18: in the next universe
19: longest destiny
20: the blushing cheeks you have
21: that feeling when
22: the moment of us together
23: two weeks of affection
24: the best option
25: desiderium
26: falling head over heels in love
27: the memories we wish we forget
28: you're mine in every multiverse.
special chapter

1: festival

153K 4.3K 6.9K
By dwlskysoo

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

the new version of PLAYBOY:
14.6.2022

💗💗

It's been a long time since the festival the companies hasn't been held. The festival where a hundred entrepreneurs and influencers would come and have a party together by drinking a few glasses of champagne and dancing in the ballroom with loud music in the background.

I was working as a secretary to the director of LHS, one of the top companies in this country where thousands of useful and high-quality products have been released in the industry. The director who I adored in silent and secretly had a crush on, Lee Heeseung.

I had a crush on him since we were in college. He was a charismatic man I have ever met. Like everything he did will make him so shining than others. Even though he stands among hundreds of people in one room, he would be the one who still shines the most. That's how charismatic he was.

Like we saw in the movie, the male character would be so cold-hearted to any girls he met but if he is in the fanfiction life, his character was the opposite of the actual male character that we always saw.

He always being nice to others. Never scold anyone who did him dirty and always find a good way to end the discussion peacefully. He greets everyone nicely, and never raises his voice to anyone he meets even though the person he met is older than him or younger than him.

From the first time I saw him, I couldn't help but fell in love so fast. He stood in the center of the stage with a guitar in his arm. He sang beautifully with the microphone standing in front of him. I was so amazed to see his performance.

I felt like the whole world stopped for a second. All I did was adore him silently and didn't take my gaze off him until he got off the stage.

Ever since that, I always bumped into him on the campus. Whenever I was on my way to the class, he would walk past me with his friends while talking to them softly. I remembered that one moment when I went to the library with my friends. I saw him studying alone in the corner of the library.

I was so amazed, totally amazed.

that's how I started to study harder to be a part of his company. After a few years of working harder to achieve my dream, I was chosen to be his secretary.

He never noticed me. He never knew that I have a feeling for him for years. He never knew that we were on the same campus for years.

I understood the reason he didn't notice me.
Because it's obvious. He was surrounded by many people around him. Everyone nicely treats him and adores him. So, he would not notice me even if I had confessed my feeling to him earlier.

too many girls speak up about their feelings to him. So, he might not remember me even if I did that.

How long has it been? I don't remember.

five years of having a crush on him and still have trouble confessing my feeling to him even though we meet every day.

The festival has started. It was held again after years of being postponed.

I stood at the corner of the hall with a glass of wine in my hand and watched everyone who was having fun together. They look so rich and expensive. Their fragrance, their clothes, and everything on their body makes them look so shining and beautiful.

I fixed the dress that I bought at the shopping complex yesterday and a smile formed on my face when I realized that Heeseung was also wearing the same color as me tonight.

A white tuxedo perfectly fits his body proportion. He looks so much brighter than he used to be. Heeseung walked into the hall with his business friends and greeted the other entrepreneurs in the hall nicely.

I fixed my eyes on him and waited until he noticed me but he was too busy interacting with others.
I slowly walked to the table that was filled with bottles of wine and poured the drink into my glass before drinking them in one shot.

I was all alone again. I wasn't good at socializing at all. That's my weakness.

I was about to drink more, but I stopped when I received a lot of notifications from my best friend, Yoo Namjin. She was my friend since we were in college. Of course, she also knew about my feeling about Heeseung.

I was quite worried when I received spam from her. That scared me a little bit, so I opened the notification and sighed when it was just some texts from her fangirling over her favorite actor, Jake Shim.

"OPEN THE TELEVISION, YOU IDIOT."

"WATCH THE AWARD CEREMONY NOW NOW NOWWWWWWW."

"JAKE WON THE BEST ACTOR AWARD AND ALSO THE MOST POPULAR ACTOR."

"HE WON TWO DAESANG IN A ROW."

"OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT? HE LOOKS SO GOOD."

"FUCK I WANT TO CRY."

I stared at the text speechless,
"Namjin, it's not live broadcast. How many times did you want to repeat the same award ceremony? It's the third time now."

"I DON'T CARE."

"I JUST WANT TO ADORE HIS BEAUTY."

"OH, SHIT HE BITES HIS LIPS AGAIN."

"ANY WAY, HOW IS THE PARTY WITH YOUR CRUSH?"

"EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD RIGHT?"

I replied, "He didn't notice me at all."

"Let's meet later. I want to get so drunk tonight. I want to show them how I party."

"Bye, Namjin."

As soon as Namjin ended the call, I poured more drinks into the glass and drank them in a few shots.

"Is that your secretary?" Jaehyuk patted Heeseung on the shoulder while pointing his finger at me. Heeseung slowly shifted his gaze to me and watched me without taking a step forward to greet me.

This time, I grabbed the champagne with me and drank them in a few shots just to make myself drunk.

The taste was not that strong. So I went to the bartender and asked them to choose any hard cocktail, so I could get drunk faster and enjoy the party as everyone did.

"Make it strong. So strong."

The bartender nodded.

I know that I would never step into the center of the hall and show everything I got as because I'm so shy and likely to be alone.

So, if I drank, I could dance and show everything that I got without being shy. It helped me to gain confidence, thus I wouldn't be alone anymore.

Even if I did something embarrassing, I would forget them once I sober. I mean, it's good.

That's how I was when I came to the party. I always did and it always worked.

I took a few shots of the drink, and immediately fixed my gaze on the person who suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist from behind, and leaned his head closer to mine before whispering next to my ear.

I was tipsy. I pinched my head as I got quite dizzy after drinking a few shots of the drink and tug my head to the back when the person gave a peck on my shoulder before whispering to me again.

"Do you want to talk somewhere else?"

I didn't turn my head and asked the bartender to pour a drink for me. I laid my head on the table and mumbled when I could feel a hand sneak into my waistline again.

"Take your hand off my secretary."

The person who held me hurriedly let go of his hand off my waist and took a step away from me with his head lowered.

"I'm deeply apologized for touching your secretary, Mr.Lee. I don't know that she is your secretary. She seems to be alone, so I just wanted to accompany her."

I slowly turned to look at Heeseung who was standing in front of the guy who touched me earlier.

"Mr.Lee, do you want to drink with me?" I held the glass and dropped it on the floor.

I giggled. "Your glass is broken now. Why don't we just share my glass?"

I held my glass, put my finger on where I put my lips and laughed again.
"You should drink here. Can you see my lipstick stain on this glass? Yes."

"Put your lips on it."

"Is that mean we kissed?" I chuckled and shut my eyes tightly while mumbling to the bartender about something weird.

Heeseung gazed at the guy, "Leave."

"Don't touch my secretary again." The guy immediately nodded before leaving the place.

"Ms.Han, why did you drink so much?" He took off his jacket and then wrapped it around me.

"Ms.Han, don't go anywhere. I will call Mr.Moon to pick you up."

I lifted my head to look at him.

"Why? Where do you want to bring me?" I asked drunkenly.

"To your home."

"Is it just me and Mr.Moon? Why don't you come together with me?" I smiled fooly and asked the bartender to pour more drinks but Heeseung quickly stopped him.

I stood up from my seat when the DJ started to play an exciting song in the background.

"Let's dance! Let's dance!" I shouted happily while running to the center of the place. Heeseung shook his head in disbelief, chasing me from behind.

He held my wrist and turned my body to look at him as a few men came toward me to be my partner in dancing. He glared at those men who were approaching me, then brought me away from the center causing me to be annoyed.

He put me on the couch, "I can't wait for Mr.Moon to come anymore. You would act more than the limit again."

"Just wait here. Don't go anywhere. I want to take my car and pick you up."

He held my shoulder to make sure I listened to him carefully.

"Don't go anywhere. Don't you hear me?"

He immediately permitted himself to leave as some of his business colleagues want to talk to him longer. He left the hall and headed to the parking lot to drive his car to pick me up.

I grabbed my bag, stood up from my seat, and walked to the entrance door to leave the place. I walked carefully to make sure I wouldn't lose my balance and greeted the others drunkenly.

I walked out of the hall while mumbling weird things and went silent when I realized that I was lost and had gone too far away from the hall.
I was all alone.

I turned my body around and clapped my hand when I saw someone who looks so much like Heeseung. I went toward him and held his sleeve causing him to abruptly stop on his way.

"No signature. No photo." He muttered with his gaze fixed on me coldly.

I cackled as I heard that, "Do you think you're an actor? You're just the director. Why did you talk about the signature?"

I continued, "You're quite funny, Mr.Lee."

"That's why you're so hot. I like it."

"Excuse me, young lady." He crossed his arm and gasped when I held his wrist as I almost lost my balance again.

"Are you drunk? or are you acting drunk to approach me?"

I laughed again.
"Yes! Drunkenly in love with you."

"You're drunk." He sighed heavily and looked around the place to see if anyone watch him.
He took a step away from me and called his manager to bring a taxi for me.

I stared at him silently as he let me face his back.

Without any hesitation, I hugged him from behind and tucked my head on his back making him a surprise, and quickly end the call with his manager.

"I like you so much, Heeseung."

He quickly broke the hug, and held both of my arms to stop me from hugging him. He stares into my eyes coldly,

"I'm not Heeseung."

"I'm Jake Shim."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 127K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
105K 4.3K 26
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical BxB / GAY tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE...
248K 11.3K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." °•°•°•°•° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...