All About Us

By ashleyy15

Alison is your average girl. She has been leading an ordinary life with her best friend, Jason of two years... More

All About Us
Chapter 1: The Boy From England
Chapter 2: Rooming Together
Chapter 3: Terrible Two
Chapter 4: Home Alone
Chapter 5: A Turn Of Events
Chapter 6: The Boys
Chapter 7: Summer with the Walkers
Chapter 8: The Beach House
Chapter 9: Movies With The Walkers
Chapter 10: The Green Monster
Chapter 11: New Comfort
Chapter 12: Dinner With The Carters
Chapter 13: Sabotaged
Chapter 14: Ex-girlfriend
Chapter 15: Date In Paris
Chapter 16: Sleepless
Chapter 17: Memories and flashbacks
Chapter 18: Reunited
Chapter 19: Kiss Stealing
Chapter 20: White Dresses Of Horror
Chapter 21: A stranger's advice
Chapter 22: Cuddle With Me
Chapter 23: No More Secrets
Chapter 24: Moments
Chapter 26: The Past Comes To Haunt
Chapter 27: The Breakup
Chapter 28: Goodbye?
Chapter 29: Broken Hearts
Chapter 30: Beneath It All
Chapter 31: Wedding Cancelled
Chapter 32: The Date
Chapter 33: Til the end
What is after 'All About Us'?

Chapter 25: Christmas With You

8.5K 227 12
By ashleyy15

Okay so this is a special Christmas chapter for everyone! I'll be doing these special christmas chapters for the other stories of mine too :) Hope you guys would enjoy and Merry Christmas everyone! xx 

Chapter 25: Christmas With You

           “Wake up, Alligator.” Jason’s familiar voice filled the room as I felt the edge of my bed sunk under his heavy weight. “It’s Christmas!” Oh boy, I almost forgotten how happy and hyper he would get during Christmas for the past few years. Every morning, he would wake me up from my sleep and drive me around town to go shopping the last minute.

          “No, go away.” My voice muffled by the pillow.

          “Come on, it’s the Christmas holidays!”

          “Exactly. It’s a holiday so let me stay in bed.” I grumbled as I kicked the sheets of my bed, regretting my actions almost immediately. Christmas mornings were always cold thanks to the snow outside. The cold air could have just cause me to freeze in my bed. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

           “If you’re staying in bed, I’m staying with you.” His voice was low and husky, making me shiver. The sweater that he was wearing made him even warmer so I decided to cuddle against him. Why did he have a sweater and I didn’t? I knew that my mom had obviously given him the sweater because the Carters’ would never let their son to be caught dead in a sweater.

          My door flung open and I heard Deanna’s infamous tiny shriek. “God, guys! At least warn me that you guys are planning to have Christmas sex! Anyways, breakfast is ready and Mrs Walker told me to tell you two to get some more Christmas supplies at the store.” Deanna quickly said before slamming the door shut, probably not wanting to see Jason and I. Of course, I was still blushing and all thanks to what Deanna said.

          Instead of wasting any more time, I pulled away from Jason’s warm hug and hopped out of bed. I went to my bathroom and quickly wash up my face and combed my hair before putting on some warm clothes. By the time I was done changing, Jason was already waiting for me downstairs at the dining area.

          The dining area was filled with all my friends and family. Everyone was chatting happily and laughing to some stupid joke that Neil had said. Like I expected, mom wasn’t joining us. She hadn’t want to join any of us during breakfast or dinner since the day I argued with her. If she wanted to tell me something, she would asked someone to pass me the message. Instead of sulking, I sat down between Jason and Jamie. Dad seemed to be happy that the dining area was filled with laughter from all of us. I knew dad secretly thought of all of us as his children, that was why he’s so happy.

          “Baked Christmas cookies!” Deanna appeared from the kitchen and settled a tray of cookies in front of us. Instead of finding chocolate chip cookies like the ones she would bake most of the time, we found cookies in the shape of musical instruments. I grinned, grabbing a guitar shaped cookie for myself. Jamie grabbed one that looked like her keyboard and Neil quickly grabbed one that looked like a microphone.

          “Let’s go to the mall.” Jason whispered to me and I nodded before the both of us excused ourselves from the table. I grabbed my coat before following him out of the house. Thank God that the snow was cleared. We got into his car and warm heat instantly filled the car.

          The ride to the mall was great, Jason and I sang to the Christmas songs that played on the radio. The parking lot at the mall was full thanks to the other shoppers who also decided to get last-minute Christmas supplies. Although we didn’t need any more Christmas supplies because we just stocked up a few days before, going to the mall to get gifts and more decorations were something Jason and I did every year except last year.

          Every year, the mall would be filled with Christmas songs and decorations. Those shops that sold chocolates would earn loads of money because chocolates were probably the easiest gift to find for a person. One store caught my attention though. I grabbed Jason’s hand and practically dragged him into the jewellery store. There were a pair of red and white candy cane earrings. Those were the same earrings that I had wanted every year since I was twelve.

          But sadly, I just didn’t have the money.

          Instead of continuing to stare at it, I did the hardest thing to do. I walked out of the store with Jason’s hand in tow. I was about to lose some happy points until something caught my eye. A photo-booth.

          Grinning, I pulled Jason’s hand as I ran to the machine. I basically pushed him into the photo-booth and went in after.

          “How do you work this thing?” the question slipped out of my mouth.

          “You just have to press that button, I guess.” Jason pointed at the ‘snap’ button. I slapped myself mentally for not checking before asking. I sat down beside Jason on the bench and asked another stupid question.

          “How are we going to pose?”

          Jason looked at the lens before a devilish smile crossed his lips. His hands immediately went to my side and tickled my like crazy. I was laughing so much I couldn’t get enough oxygen in my lungs. I was about to pass out of laughter just as a flash came from the lens. Jason smirked as he pulled his hands away from my waist.

          “Okay, two more to go.”

          “Let’s take a normal one.” Jason said and I just shrugged. I held his hand as we stared at the camera and smiled. A blinding flash occurred and I started brain-storming for another idea.

          “What else?” Jason asked.

          Instead of answering, I decided to show him. I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him close to my face. “Merry Christmas.” I whispered before planting my lips on his. I heard a ‘snap’ and instantly let go of him as I quickly got out of the booth and grabbed the photo strip. Three of our pictures were there and I smiled at the last one. Jason had a completely surprised look on his face, I bet he didn’t expect that I would have did that.

          After running around the mall for more decorations for the Christmas tree and getting some gifts for the others, we finally went to Jason’s car with three huge shopping bags. We bought Deanna a bag, Christmas socks for Jay, Neil and John, fuzzy pink earmuffs for Jamie and shirts for Matt and Keith.

          “Any presents for us?!” Jamie shouted just as Jason’s car pulled up at the driveway. All of them were already at the front porch, watching us get the bags out.

          “Presents will be distributed inside!” John announced, causing everyone to look at him with death glares. A chuckle left my lips when I saw their reactions. It was strange to celebrate Christmas with my friends who acted like they were part of my family. Like we had known each other for all our lives. Like we had been celebrating Christmas together for years.

          All of us crowded around the fireplace, as Jason and I slowly distributed gifts to them. Jamie and Deanna squealed when they received their gifts while the boys just mumbled their thanks. “I actually have a special gift for you.” I said, turning to face Jason. He raised both eyebrows. “Here.” I tossed him a box and watched him slowly opening it.

          His eyes widened as he stared at the camera in his hands. “Alison...” I smiled, knowing that he had wanted it. I’ve seen him stared at that camera every time we passed by the camera shop. “Thank you.” He pulled me into a hug and I felt myself glowing with happiness. “I actually have something for you too.” He said as he took out a small box from his pocket.

          Without hesitating, I opened the box and gasped when I found a silver bracelet with my name ‘Alison’ carved on it. “Jason...I love it!” I threw my arms around him and gave him the most rib-breaking hug I could manage.

          Just at that moment, dad decided to barge into the living room to announce, “Okay the bonfire is good to go! The wood was damp from the snow but it’s dry now!” Everyone turned their focus away from us and practically ran out of the room, shoving each other.

          ~~

          I watched them sang Christmas carols as they roasted marshmallows. Jamie and Matt were busy with grilling the chicken. Occasionally, Jay and Neil would throw snow balls at each other just to get on each other’s nerves.

          “Imagine every Christmas being like this. Won’t that be nice?” I asked, leaning against his shoulder. I watched my breathe visible as I talked.

          “Merry Christmas, Allie Cat.”

          “Merry Christmas, Jason Bear.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
267K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
371K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !