To Cheer her up (Bill Cipher...

By AnikahRay

The pine twins have a younger sister, (y/n) pines, but they don't pay much attention to her. She spends most... More

The statue
The Break Through
A Rough Night
Comfort and hurt
An unrealized mistake
Out of body experience
An accidental discovery
Sending Them Home
The beginning
Before the Beginning
Im sorry
Sketching the cabin and Ford's agreement
Start building
Question, please read!!!
Wendy and Soos
Posting schedual
First date and demonic rituals
Consruction
Bonding and a call
Finding True Comfort
Family. Also, maybe another
His Family
An Argument
Training
The plan
Ready, date!
Dream date
Battle start!
Battle part one
Battle part two
Battle part 3
Wedding day!
Family!
See you in the next life...
Ive made a sequel!

Welcome to Gravity Falls

11.5K 318 110
By AnikahRay

I looked out the window of the bus, listening to my older siblings talk about how excited they were to go back. What they wanted to do, who they wanted to see. They were excited, but I wasn't.

My name is (y/n) pines, I'm two years younger than my older siblings, Dipper and Mabel Pines. We are currently on our way to Gravity Falls, a small town in Oregon. They had been there last summer, while I was sent to a summer camp. They came back with amazing stories that I listened to all year, but when I tried to tell them about my summer, they would interrupt me, ignore me, or walk away. I was used to it though.

I looked at the seat in front of me, wondering how my summer would go, knowing I almost certainly wouldn't be included in Dipper's and Mable's activities. I knew I would probably be lonely, but I could go explore the woods and start building a treehouse. I've always wanted to do that, and if I make any friends, it would be a cool place to hang out.

I looked out the window again, and saw a sign saying, "Welcome To Gravity Falls, Nothing To See Here." I thought that was a weird town slogan, as normally you would want something to bring in tourists, not seem like nothing was interesting here. Not long after the sign, the bus stopped in front of a wooden cabin, labeled "The Mystery Shack." It was exactly like Dipper and Mable had described.

The twins quickly grabbed their luggage and got off the bus, but I was a little more reluctant. I looked at our great uncles, who already had a great relationship with my siblings, and I felt the anxiety start to gnaw at me, but started to approach the shack anyways.

It didn't take long for one of the gruncles to notice me. "You must be (y/n)." He started walking towards me, and the anxiety increased. "Uh, yeah, that's me..." He took my luggage from me and gestured towards the woods. "Why don't you go explore, I'll get your stuff set up." I nodded and started towards the woods.

Right away, I started to look for a place to build a treehouse and soon came across a nice clearing. I looked around and started to have a vision. I could build an actual cabin of my own. I could have a porch and a garden. I could make a rock garden next to that weird statue.

Wait weird statue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
10.4K 469 33
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines Fanfiction] *Written in P.O.V* The very first summer the Pines twins spent in Gravity Falls left Dipper feeling curious...
44K 2.1K 30
(An original AU by yours truly) To help her cope with her brother's recent death, Mabel has been sent to Gravity Falls to stay with her Great Uncle...
143K 5.2K 24
Dipper Pines, a human teen crossed paths with Bill Cipher, the head vampire of Gravity Falls, who bites Dipper and turns him into a bloodsucking crea...