Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is a rewrite of the first season of Teen Wolf. I will be rewriting all the seasons in following boo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Update Book 2

Chapter 21

1.1K 35 1
By fanficlover_athena

Mccall house (your POV)

Stiles, Scott and I were at Scott's house. We were trying to find Scott's phone. "Call it again." Scott said, looking around him. "It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" I said, looking through his stuff.

"I can't afford a new one, and I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott said, making both Stiles and me scoff. "Well, A) you're not alone, you have me and y/n; and B) didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles said.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him." Scott said. "All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter, problem solved." Stiles said. I frowned at his logic.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first— Just-just help me!" Scott said. "Well you don't have to worry about tonight, Allison, Lydia and I are going dress shopping together. So i'll be able to watch over her while we are there." I said, which made Scott give le a thankfull smile.

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that? When he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior, here?" Stiles said, making me roll my eyes and silently laugh.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott said. "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles asked. I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "What?" Stiles asked me, which Scott had thought was said to him.

"My mom just got home from work." Scott said, making Stiles and I look at him. "Is she okay? What's she doing?" Stiles asked. "Crying." I said, listening in. "Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles said, putting his hand on stiles shoulder. "I have to." Scott said.

Beacon hills mall: (Your POV)

Lydia, Allison and I were dress shopping when Lydia started whining. "Are you sure you want me to go with this stiles guy? Sam has asked me to go tot he dance and he is so dreamy." She said, making me roll my eyes in jealousy.

"Yes, i'm sure. I even invited him here so you get to ask him.' Allison said, making Lydia frown when she saw Stiles. When Stiles saw me, he waved gleefully. I watched Lydia walk over to him and I stood closely, listening in. I acted like I was looking for a dress.

"HI" Lydia said. "Hi!" Stiles said awkwardly and nervously. "Do you want to go to the formal with me?" Lydia flat out asked, her tone of voice like she was frustrated. This made Stiles look behind him. "Me?" he asked her, trying to see if she was joking.

"Yes, you don't have to if you already have a date." She said. Stiles looked around as if he was looking for something. He then turned back to her and said "Ok". I frowned at that. A part of me hoped that he would turn her down and ask me. I looked over to my lef tand saw Allison talking to peter. I walked over there, trying to forget about the Stiles situation.

(Stiles POV)

I saw Lydia walk towards me and was wondering what she could want. "Hi" she said, making me awkwardly respond with Hi. She looked around and then asked me to go tot he formal dance with her. I looked behind me, thinking she must off been talking to someone else. When I saw nobody behind me, i asked "Me?"

She nodded and said that if i already had a date, I didn't have to say yes. I looked around to see if I could spot y/n. I really wanted to go with her, but chances were that she already got a date anyway. Atleast this way i could keep an eye on her and her date. "Ok" i said, making Lydia grimace at me. I didn't want to go with Lydia, but I knew dep down that I could'nt ask y/n either. When I looked to my side, I could see y/n try and get Allison away from Peter.

(Your POV)

I walked over to Allison and Peter, keeping my eyes on him. "Allison, I saw some great dresses for you over there." I said, pointing towards the other side of the store. "Oh, thanks y/n" she said, leaving to go check them out.

"y/n, lovely seeing you here." Peter said, giving me a smirk. "Just stay away from her." I said to him, glaring at him. "Who said I came here for her?" he then said. I narrowed my eyes and asked him "What do you want?"

"I want you in my pack y/n, same as Scott." He said. "What if I don't want to be in a pack where the alpha is a murderous psycho?" I said, turning my head to the side to glare at him even harder. When he was about to say something else, Stiles came to stand next to me.

"y/n... let's go." He said pulling me away from Peter. "You will join me y/n, It's just a matter of time or a matter of applying the right pressure." He said, eyeing Stiles. I knew what he was hinting at, and I showed him my werewolf eyes out of anger. He laughed at that and walked away.

School dance (Your POV)

I walked tot he entrance of the school with my date on my arm. I had decided to ask a guy that I knew also played lacrosse, who had a small crush on me. I knew he wasn't serious about it though, because he was know as a player. He was cute and all... but i was just using him to make Stiles jealous.

"you ready babe?" roy said, eyeing me like i was a piece of candy. "Yes i am, but don't call me babe." I said, pushing open the doors and walking inside the dance. I saw people turn their heads at me and look at me in awe. When i looked over to my right, I could see Allison, Jackson, Lydia and Stiles all looking at me. I smirked a little when I saw Stiles his mouth wide open.

Roy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the dance floor. I frowned a bit at him, but let him pull me. I could see Stiles, Allison and Lydia talk but there was too much music to hear them. I'm sure it was'nt anything that important, it's a dance after all.

Roy and I were dancing the whole time, he was actually a good dancer. I frequently looked over to where Stiles and Lydia were sitting. Stiles kept staring my way. When a few moments later, I looked again, I couldn't see them anymore. Suddenly i felt someone tap me on my shoulder and I could see that it was Stiles.

"Have you seen Jackson?" he asked, I shook my head no. "Why?" I asked him, getting closer to his ear so he could hear me. "Lydia went to look for him." He said, making me look at him sadly. "How long ago?" I asked. "A few minutes maybe." He said. I had a bad feeling in my stomach fors ome reason. "Help me find Lydia, I have a bad feeling." I said, pulling him with me from the dancefloor. "What do you mean with bad feeling?" he asked, looking at me worried.

I don't know.. I"ll look for her at the front of the school, you look for her in the back ok?" i asked, he nodded to me and went to go look. I excited the school and didn't see her anywhere. Suddenly I heard Stiles yell Lydia's name, I ran to the back of the school to see what was happening.

When I walked on the field, I could see Lydia on the ground and Stiles next to her. I began to run and call for her. When stiles saw me, he yelled for me to watch out. I looked back and saw peter attack me. He pushed me tot he ground and scratched me with his claws. I pushed him off and looked back at Stiles and Lydia.

"You know, I'll let them leave if you help me find Derek." Peter said, standing back up and looking at me expectantly. "You know you can't take me on yourself... If you don't come with me now, maybe the next person I bite will be your boyfriend over there." He said pointing towards Stiles. "You stay away from him" I said, making him smirk. "I will, if you come with me." I looked back over to stiles and Lydia and gave them a sad look. Lydia was unconcious on the ground, she needed to go to a hospital. If me going with peter would help her, I needed to do it. I nodded to peter and yelled to Stiles "Get Lydia to the hospital Stiles"

He looked at me and yelled my name once I started to leave with Peter holding onto my arm. I gave him a look to help my sister and he backed away again, checking on her.

In the car with Peter (Your POV):

I was driving with peter next to me. We were heading towards the preserve, trying to look for Derek. He looked at me and sighed. Don't look so worried, if she survives she'll be a werewolf just like you." He said, this made me look at him. "If? You mean there is a chance that she'll die tonight?" I asked, getting angry.

"I'm sure she won't" Peter said, like he knew something. "Why do you want me in your pack? Derek told me that you can kill werewolves and take their power for yourself... so why keep me?" I asked, looking back at him. This made him smirk. "Smart little girl aren't you?" he said, making me scoff. "How about you just tell me why?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him. "That's a story for another time." He said misteriously.

We got to the preserve when we heard a loud roar. "Scott" I said, looking at the woods. A few seconds later Derek roared back, making Peter jump out of the car to go after the sound.now that he had left me alone, I drove the car as fast as I could to the hospital.

The hospital (Your POV);

I ran into the Hospital and frantically searched for any sight of my sister. When I saw my sister in the emergency room, I froze. Sheriff stilinski saw me and came up to me. "Is she going to be alright?" I said, now with tears in my eyes. He looked at me sadly and sighed, making me look at him. Stiles was looking at me from next to the sheriff.

"They don't know... Partially because they don't know what happened. SHe lost a lot of blood, but there's something else going on with her." Sheriff said, making me put my hand on my forehead. "What do you mean?" I asked, glancing back at Lydia.

"The doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction. Her body keeps going into shock. Did you see anything? I mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked her?" he asked me, I glanced at Stiles who gave me a look. "No... No, Stiles was the one who found her. He texted me when we did. I wasn't even there." I said, making the sheriff nod. I walked around hi mand went to stand at the window in front of Lydia's room.

Stiles came next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "She's going to be fine." He said, with some uncertainty in his voice. "You don't know that." I said, holding back my tears. "We need to go find Scott." I said to Stiles. He looked at me and nodded, grabbing my arm and guiding me tot he exit. On the way there, Jackson stopped us.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jackson said, I gave hi man angry look. I still hated him for what he did to my sister. "To find Scott." Stiles said, pushing Jackson out of our way. "You don't have a car." Jackson said, making me look at him confused. Stiles had his jeep right? I looked at hi mand he shrugged "I think I lost my keys on the field." He said, making me understand.

"So yes. I'm aware of that, thank you." Stiles said, looking at Jackson with a pointed look. "Here, I'll drive. Come on—" Jackson said. "Look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, all right? Half of this is still your fault." I said, making him look at me sadly.

"Look, I have a car. You don't. Do you want my help, or not?" Jackson said, making me roll my eyes at him. "All right. Did you bring the Porsche?" Stiles asked, Jackson nodded. "Yeah..."

"Good. I'll drive." Stiles said, pulling me further tot he exit. But yet again we were interrupted from leaving, this time by Mr Argent. "Boys, y/n... I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is." Chris said. "Scott McCall? Umm, I haven't seen him since the dance. Jackson, you?"Stiles said.

"I—" Jackson said, he couldn't find his words. "Oh, for the love of God." I said, facepalming. We were pushed into a nearby room and Chris stood in front of the door, preventing us to leave. "Let's try this again-- where is Scott McCall?" Chris said, making me sigh. We didn't have time fort his nonesense.

"Let me ask you a question, Stiles... Have you ever seen a rabid dog?" he began, making me look at him weirdly. "No. I could put it on my to-do list, if you just let me go." Stiles said, even in situations like this he still had great humor.

"Well, I have. And the only thing I've ever been able to compare it to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you wanna know what happened?" chris said, making me look at him in annoyance.

"Not really... No offense to your storytelling skills..." I said, making chris look at me now. "He tried to kill me, and I was forced to put a bullet in his head. The whole while that he lay there dying, he was still trying to claw his way toward me, still trying to kill me, like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?" he said. I was really done with him.

"Maybe you should stop telling this nonesense story and let us go." I said, losing my cool and showing him my werewolf eyes. This made him step back and Stiles nudge at me. "What are you?" Chris asked me. "Right now? Severly pissed off. My sister is dying, Scott is missing, Derek is missing... there is an Alpha trying to find him, And then there is you, annoying everyone in here with your little sob story. Oh well boohoo that your princess feelings were hurt when your friend turned." I said, exhailing heavily.

Stiles pulled me now behind hi mand started talking again. "Look let's just.." he began, but Chris spoke up again, still not taking his eyes of me. Now with more anger than before.

"Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon? Did you have to lock him up?" chris asked, already knowing the probability of the answer. "Yeah, I did. I had to handcuff him to a radiator. Why? Would you prefer I locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?" Stiles said with a little confidence.

"I hate to dispel a popular rumor, Stiles, but we never did that." Chris said. "Oh, right. Derek said you guys had a Code. I guess no one ever breaks it...." Stiles said sarcastically, not letting me move from behind him. "Never." Chris said with certainty. "What if someone does?" I said from behind Stiles. "Someone like who?" Chris asked, making Stiles look at him with hate.

"Your sister." He said. Chris looked at us confused when he heard this, he took a minute tot hink and then steppeda way from the door.

Stiles took that as a chance and slowly pulled me with him through the door. Not once looking away from Chris. When we got out into the hall, he looked at me and said "What the hell was that! Now he knows about you!" I sighed and looked back at him. He was right, I just couldn't control it. it was all becoming to much.

Stiles saw my face contort in worry and he pulled me in to a hug. When the hug lasted a few moments, Jackson coughed to make us notice him. "So are we going? or?" he said, making Stiles and I look at each other and then jump into the car.

Hale house (Your POV)

We arrived at the hale house and saw peter in full form walking towards Allison. Stiles picked up a Molotov coktail that he had made at the hospital and threw it towards the alpha. Peter grabbed it so that it wouldn't explode. I looked next to me and saw a rock laying on the ground. I leaped towards i tand threw the stone at the bottle, making it explode. "That was form y sister" I said lowly. Peter looked at me, ready to attack me, when Jackson threw another bottle at him. This made him burst into flames and roar up to the sky.

I was watching from the ground, looking at him burn. Then the flames went out and he fell to the ground beside me. "You're as fierce as me. I'm sure your parents are proud." He said, making me scoff. "Shut up, you don't know the first thing about me." I said, walking away when Derek came to stand next to Peter.

"Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek, if you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family-- what am I supposed to do?" Scott said, looking at Derek. Derek looked like he was deciding about something when peter said "you've... already... decided... I can smell it on you...!"

"Wait! No, no! Don't!" Scott yelled, but it was to late. Derek had killed peter and gained red eyes. "I'm the Alpha now" he said, making Scott sigh and look down. I put my hand on his shoulder, to show him that he wasn't going to have to face this adventure alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
22.1K 647 8
Book two of Written in the stars! It's been a few weeks since you've gotten back from Asgard. You're starting a new mission that will change Peter'...
35.5K 760 22
"You're just so beautiful." I look at his brown eyes and then at his flushed lips. He leans in closer and kisses me. I barely have time to register a...
11.2K 210 23
Y/n is one of the best hunters in America. Huntress actually. She started hunting as a young teenager, after a tragedy in my family. While on a hunt...