Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is a rewrite of the first season of Teen Wolf. I will be rewriting all the seasons in following boo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Update Book 2

Chapter 19

1K 33 4
By fanficlover_athena

On the road (Stiles POV)

We were driving around to try and make Kate follow us instead of Derek. When suddenly Kate dissapeared behind us. We drove over to go pick Derek up.

"Get in." I said, throwing the door open and sitting in the backseat."What part of "laying low" don't you understand???" Scott asked Derek, driving away as fast as he could. "Damn it, I had him!" Derek said, frustrated with himself.

"Who? The Alpha?" I asked. "Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek said impaitiently. "Whoa! Hey, they're just doing their jobs—" I said, shutting up when Derek gave me a look. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek said sarcastically.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott said defensively.

"All right. How did you find him?" I asked, trying to change the subject. When Derek didn't answer, Scott looked at hi mand said "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"Yeah, both of us!" I said loudly. When Derek gave me another look, I said "...Or, just him. I'll be back here." "Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek said. "Our chemistry teacher?" I asked, putting my head between the two front seats.

"Why him?" Scott asked. "I don't know yet." Derek said. "Where is y/n? Isn't she usually part of your gang?" he then asked, looking back at me. "Don't look at me, I didn't do anything." I said, looking a bit angry at Scott. "It's my fault, I need to apologize to her for something. I'll get to it." he said. Derek gave him a nod. "Trust me, you want her by your side, she is even stronger than me." He said making me look at him in surprise.

"So What's the second?" Scott asked, trying to change the subject back to what we were talking about initially. "Some kind of symbol." Derek said, showing a drawing to us. When he saw Scott's face he asked "What? You know what this is?". "I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace." Scott said, making us all look at him.

At school (Your POV)

I was taking my books out of my locker when I saw Scott and Stiles in the distance. I was still pissed off at how Scott had acted, pushing himself on me. I decided I would ignore him, but that would be easier said than done. I could overhear their conversation.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know..." Scott said. "Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles asked him. "How?" Scott asked again, I really shouldn't be interested in their conversation.

"It's easy! You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha Werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?" Stiles said, making me roll my eyes at my locker. "You're not helping." Scott said, I then heard him gasp.

I was still standing with my back towards them, trying to look busy searching for something in my locker. "You have to talk to her Scott, you need to apologize." Stiles said, I heard them come closer and I inwardly sighed.

"Y/n?" I heard Scott say to me from behind me. I turned around and took a step back. I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "So ... Two days ago... that wasn't me." He said, which made me gove him a pointed look. "Do you have a twin brother we don't know about?" I asked sarcastically. "No-I, uhm- I know it's not an excuse, but it was the full moon. It made me do those things and act like that. I don't want to you hate me fort his, I already hate myself for doing that to you." He said.

I sighed, feeling some anger leave my body. "I will forgive you if you promise to never kiss me again." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Scott started nodding at that. Stiles looked at me expectantly. "So, are you friends again?" he asked, pointing towards Scott. I sighed and nodded.

"Let's celebrate this with a hug? No?" Stiles said, I shook my head no. Not yet. He then scratched the back of his head. "So, what was that about Allison and her necklace?" I asked, making them look confused at me. "Werewolf hearing guys..." I said, pointing to my ears.

"Right, I keep forgetting that" Stiles said, looking at me nervously. "So, Why don't you just talk to her?" I asked Scott. "She won't talk to me! What if she, like, only takes the necklace off in the shower or something?" he said, staring blankly ahead.

"That's why you ease-- that's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on the good side. Remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles said, I looked at Scott and rolled my eyes. "...You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" I asked, giving him a pointed look. "...Yeah." Scott said, smiling sheepishly.

"All right. Stay focused, okay? Get the necklace. Get the Alpha. Get cured. Get Allison. In that order. Got it?" Stiles said, making Scott nod. "Get the necklace." He said, walking to class with us.

School Hallway:

Scott, Stiles and I were walking towards our next class, which wasn't together. Scott had just told us about how Jackson had confronted him in the hallway.

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles exclaimed. I had to agree Jackson wasn't the smartest tool in the shed... so I was dumbfounded at how he had possibly figured it out.

"I have no idea." Scott said. "Did he say it out loud? The word?" I asked, earning a confused look from Scott. "What word?" he asked. "Werewolf." Did he say, "I know you're a Werewolf?" Stiles answered for me.

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly!" Scott said, losing his cool. "Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems?" Stiles said, making Scott scoff."No he's right. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And, if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him, anyway?" I said, which made Scott look at me in disbelief.

"How about Allison's father?" He told me with narrowed eyes. Oops. "...Okay, it's bad." I said.

"I need a cure-- right now." Scott said. "Does he know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked him. "I don't know."

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles asked, making me look at him confused. "Hiding, like we told him to. Why?" Scott answered. "I have another idea... It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though..." Stiles said.

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals, and it's your first game." Scott said, making me look at Stiles. "You're playing? Congrats!" I said, smiling at him. He smiled at me until he caught Scott's expectant look.

"I know, I know... Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Stiles asked, regaining focus.

"She's in my next class." Scott said. "Get the necklace." Stiles said, shoving him into the classroom. We all went our own way and made plans to come back together at lunch.

Lunch (Your POV):

Stiles and I were sitting at a lunch table when we saw Scott take a seat in front of us. "Did you get her to give you the necklace?" I asked.

"Not exactly..." Scott said, shaking his head confused. "Ah... What happened?" Stiles asked.

"She told me not to talk to her... at all." Scott said sadly, making me feel bad for him. "...So, she's not giving you the necklace?" Stiles said, making me slap him on his arm. I looked at him with a pointed look.

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott said frustrated. "Well, did you find anything else out?" Stiles asked. "Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic." Scott said, making me look at him. "Hey!" I began defensively "well yeah" I then said, looking down. Scott gave me a small smile. "I didn't mean you"

"Okay, I came up with a Plan B just in case anything like this happened." Stiles said, still looking at me with wide eyes. "What's Plan B?" Scott asked, making Stiles look at him.

"Just steal the stupid thing!" Stiles said, like it was that easy.

"Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris?" Scott asked. "My dad put him on a twenty-four-hour protective detail, okay? The necklace is all we got. Steal it. Thank you." Stiles said, when Scott nodded.

"Stiles, Y/n, he's watching us." Scott said, making me tense. "Scott... You can hear me?" Jackson whispered. I looked at Scott in shock. "You can, can't you?" Jackson whispered again.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked when he saw my eyes widen."Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him. Look at me. Just talk to me. Act normal. Pretend that nothing's happening." Scott said. Stiles became flustered not knowing what to say.

"Are you trying to pretend not to hear me?" Jackson whispered again, I rolled my eyes.

"Say something. Talk to me!" Scott said to Stiles. "I can't think of anything-- my mind's a complete blank!" Stiles said, making me snicker.

"Your mind's blank? You can't think of something to say?" Scott said impatiently. "Not under this kind of pressure!" Stiles said defensively.he looked back and then said "FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore."

"Where the hell is he?" Scott said, looking around."Looking for me, McCall? I'm right here. So, what else can you do? Huh? Can you see better? Are you stronger, more powerful? No, I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse... Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you? I mean, can you even play lacrosse?" Jackson said, I looked at Scott seeing what it was doing to him.

"Yes." Scott said defensively. "I'll bet my new co-captain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you? And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want. And you know what I'm gonna start with? Her.I'm gonna destroy any chance you'll ever have with her. And, when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body." Jackson said, I could see Scott getting angry.

"Scott, come on, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you, okay?" Stiles said, making me look at him. "trust me, you wouldn't be saying that if you could hear him." I said. I looked over at Jackson wit hanger.

"Y/n? can you hear me too? Does your sister know what you are? Do you want me to tell her?" he said, making me red. First he was talking about messing with Allison and now he was acting like he was still with Lydia... what a rat.

He looked back at Scott and said 'I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and Scott? She's gonna beg for more. I bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott... When she's screaming my name?" then he turned to me "And after that, I'll take Lydia once more before throwing her with away with the trash where she belongs." He said, making me stand in anger and making Scott break his tray.

Before I could run to Jackson to rip his head off, Stiles grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. "Calm down, he isn't worth it." He said. I looked back over to see that Jackson had left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 123 16
• • • "back again, i see?" • • • "maybe i just like seeing you"
14.4K 884 36
In a multiverse where Y/n Stark and Peter Parker's love defies reality itself, they are faced with not just the obstacles of multiple dimensions, but...
122K 4K 50
Falling in love with a pirate was the easy part. Happily ever after? That was just the beginning. (You are the daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin, and h...
578K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...