Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is a rewrite of the first season of Teen Wolf. I will be rewriting all the seasons in following boo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Update Book 2

Chapter 13

1.1K 38 0
By fanficlover_athena

Beacon hills high school (Stiles POV)

I was sitting in class, looking around to see no sign of Scott or y/n. I had noticed that Lydia hadn't come to school either today, which was making me worried about what actually had happened last night.

"Just a friendly reminder-- parent-teacher conferences are tonight! Students below a C-average are required to attend. I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment." Mr Harris said, making me groan at the realisation that my dad would hear about some of my bad grades.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Mr Harris asked, he looked at me. I quickly shook my head no and he sighed. He then walked towards Jacksons seat and whispered "Hey, Jackson-- if you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know."

"Everyone, start reading chapter nine. And Mr. Stilinski, try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book." Mr Harris said, making me roll my eyes and shoot the cap of the highlighter out of my mouth.

I looked over at Danny who was sitting in front of me and decided I had to ask him if he knew what had happened. I leaned forward a bit and started whispering. "Hey, Danny-- can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"No." Danny said, trying to ignore me. "Well, I'm going to anyway. Um, did Lydia or y/n show up in your homeroom today?" I asked. "No." He said again.

"Can I ask you another question?" I asked, eyeing him nervously. "Answer's still no." Danny said sighing. "Does anyone know what happened to Lydia, y/n and Jackson last night?"

"He wouldn't tell me." Danny said, looking at Jackson. "But he's your best friend." I asked with suprise in my voice. "One more question..." I asked again. "What?" Danny said impatiently. "...Do you find me attractive?" I asked, I leaned in further and further waiting for a response. Suddenly i fel lto the ground from leaning in to close. What bothered me more was that Danny hadn't given me an answer.

Your house (your POV)

I just had given Lydia some medication, when I heard someone knock on the door. I had offered my mother to stay home and look after Lydia so she could go to work. Lydia had been a wreck since last night, I wished I could help her forget what she had seen.

I opened the door and saw Stiles standing there. "Are you ok? I didn't see you at school so i got worried." he said, making me smile. "Yeah i'm fine, I stayed home to watch over Lydia" I said, while motioning for him to come inside.

"Is she ok?" he then asked. "She's in shock from what she saw yesterday." I said, sitting down on the couch in the living room.

"So, what actually happened last night?" Stiles asked, keeping his eyes on mine. "Jackson, Lydia and I were going to rent a movie... and Jackson went into the store alone. After a while something jumped out of the store window. It was the alpha, i'm sure of it. It watched me for a second before it ran away." I said, making Stiles his eyes widen.

"It was huge Stiles... I've never seen anything like it." I said, shivering from the memory. He put his hand on mine to stop it from shaking and gave me a small smile. "We will find something to stop it ok? I won't let it hurt you." He said. We stared in eachothers eyes for a moment, when suddenly Lydia called my name.

I stood up and walked quickly towards her room, Stiles was following me closely. When I opened her bedroom door, she was motioning for me to come closer. "Do you need something?" I asked, she nodded. She motioned for Stiles to come sit next to her on her bed. Stiles looked uncertain, but went to sit anyway.

She touched Stiles' hand and asked "What are you doing here?" flirtatiously. This made me frown a bit, since when did she have interest in Stiles... He looked at her nervously and scratched the back of his head.

"I was just making sure you were okay?" Stiles said, looking her in the eyes. I felt a tiny bit of jealousy out of nowhere. I shrugged it off and leaned on the closet next to her bed. "Why?" She then said. "Because I was worried about you two today." He said, looking at me again. He then turned back towards Lydia and asked "How are you feeling?"

Lydia smiled from ear to ear and tugged a bit on Stiles' arm. "I feel... fantastic." She said, clearly out of it. "I gave her some calming medicine, It's what the doctor told me to do." I said to Stiles handing him the bottle to let him see.

When he saw the bottle, realization came over his face. He then looked back at Lydia and said "I bet you can't say, uh, "I saw Susie sitin' in a shoe-shine shop" ten times fast" with his usual level of sarcasm.

Lydia didn't pick up on the sarcasm and started to try it. "I saw shuzy-- I shaw-- I saw..." She said slurring her words. With the last word, she looked blankly in front of her. "What? Lydia, what did you see?" I asked, wishing she didn't actually see what I had seen.

"Something..." she said, still staring blankly ahead. "Something... like a mountain lion?" Stiles questioned her. "A mountain lion..." she answered slowly, making me frown my brows. Stiles saw the expression on my face and asked again "Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?"

"A mountain lion..." Lydia said dazed. I grabbed a stuffed bear and held it in front of her face.

"What's this?" I asked her expectantly.

"A mountain lion..." she said staring at the bear. I sighed and put the bear back in it's place. When I was doing so, I could hear Stiles say "Okay, you're so drunk... Oh!"

I turned back around and saw Lydia with her head on his legs. I raised my brows at hi mand he raised his arms up in the air defensively like he wasn't the cause of this.

"Well, I'm gonna... go... Uh, I'll let you get back to the whole post-traumatic-stress thing..." he said, looking flustered. "Mmm... stay..." Lydia said again slurring. "M-me? Stay? You want me to stay?" Stiles said shocked.

"Maybe we should let her alone so she could sleep it off." I said, motioning for Stiles to leave. I didn't like how flustered Stiles had gotten because of Lydia. "No, please... stay... Please, Jackson..." She said, holding onto Stiles' face looking him in thee yes. When he heard Jackson's name he said "And... we're done here." He layed her back on her bed and stood up. Lydia's phone beeped, but Lydia was unconcious now.

"You want me to get that?" Stiles said, at the unconcious Lydia. Before he could grab the phone, I picked it up and openend the text. "It's a video" I started to say, but was caught off mid sentence by what I saw. "What is it?" Stiles said, walking over to me. I showed him the video of the alpha and he looked at me with worry again. He grabbed the phone and raced to out of the door saying "I got to find Scott". Leaving me standing alone with my sister passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 36.3K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
22.1K 647 8
Book two of Written in the stars! It's been a few weeks since you've gotten back from Asgard. You're starting a new mission that will change Peter'...
2.3K 132 17
Book 3/3- - - Book picks up from book two! Description leads on from second book. Read on!
7.7K 123 16
• • • "back again, i see?" • • • "maybe i just like seeing you"