Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is a rewrite of the first season of Teen Wolf. I will be rewriting all the seasons in following boo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Update Book 2

Chapter 11

1.3K 39 1
By fanficlover_athena

Beacon hills high school (Stiles POV)

Scott and I were in class together when he told me what had happened with Derek the night before.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha... if he's not the one who bit you... then who did?" I asked. Scott looked over his shoulder and shrugged. "I don't know." He answered.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" I asked again. "I don't know." Scott said sighing.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" I thought out loud. "I don't know!" Scott said, I could see he was getting angry.

"Jeez..." I said. "You know that the alpha was at y/n's place the other day? Seems like it's after her as well." I continued, I really didn't like the fact that she might be in danger. "Hmm" Scott said. "Scott are you listening?" I asked, getting annoyed. Right then, the teacher gave us our tests back. I had an A as usual. I looked over Scott's shoulder and saw that he failed his test.

"Dude, you need to study more!" I said jokingly. I saw Scott sigh like it was the end of the world. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test! You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" I offered.

"No, I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott said absentmindedly. I smiled at that.

"That's my boy!" I said proudly. "We're just studying." Scott pointed out, I shook my head at that. "Uh, no, you're not." I scoffed.

"I'm not?" Scott asked, looking my way again. "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you! If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God, I'll have you de-balled." I said. I wished I could have a chance to 'study' with y/n... but she now only wanted to 'hang out'.

"Okay. Just... stop with the questions, man." Scott said, rubbing his forehead. "Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha, or Derek... especially Derek... who still scares me...." I said, trying to get my mind back to class.

Beacon hills high school (Your POV)

I was walking down the school halls heading to the parking lot, when I noticed Derek standing next to Jackson. I started listening in tot heir conversation.

"Hmm. Okay, tough guy. You know, how about I help you find him? ...If you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Is it, uh, dianabol? Hmm? HGH?" Jackson said, this made me frown my brows. What was he talking about?...

"Steroids?" Derek asked. He rolled his eyes at Jackson.

"No, Girl Scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about?" Jackson began impatiently "Oh, and, uh, by the way, whatever it is you're out selling, I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise-- you look wrecked." He then said, looking digusted at Derek.

"I'll find him myself." Derek said, starting to walk away.

"No, we're not done—" Jackson said, grabbing Derek by the arm. Bad mistake... he threw Jackson against the locker and held him there with his claws around his neck. I raced over there and pulled Derek off of him.

"Stop it! What are you doing?" I said, gaining the attention from Derek. I pulled him away, leaving a confused Jackson watching us. When we were out of ear shot, I stopped walking and looked at him.

"You don't look so good..." I said, my anger subsiding when i properly looked at him. "You need to help me find Scott." He said, holding onto his arm tightly. "He is probably at the parking lot, come i'll help you get there." I said. I pulled his uninjured arm over my shoulder and started walking towards the school parking lot.

When we were outside, I could see Stiles his jeep pulling out of a space. I raced over there with Derek still hanging from my shoulder, he was getting worse by the minute. I stood in front of the jeep until Stiles saw me and immediatly stopped driving.

"Oh, my God!" he exclaimed "I could off ran over you." He jumped out of the ca rand looked us over. At the same time Derek fell from my arms and his eyes began changing blue. Scott who was watching from a distance, was suddenly standing next to me.

"Oh, no, no, no! No, not here!" Scott said, putting his hand in his hair. "You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere." Stiles said. He then looked at me and asked "Why were you holding him?" I was going to answer when Scott asked his own question to Derek.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" Scott asked, compeletly having ignored his friend asking me a question. "I was shot." Derek said. I raised my eyebrows at that, shouldn't he be healing if he had been shot by a bullet?

"He's not looking so good, dude..." Stiles said, putting his hand in front of his mouth. Scott looked up to Stiles and then back at Derek. "Why aren't you healing?" he asked.

"I can't. It was-it was a different kind of bullet." Derek said, looking tired as hell. "A silver bullet?" Stiles said with a shocked face. I looked at his and shook my head no. "No, you idiot—" Derek then said. "Hey... there is no need for name calling..." I said, crossing my arms.

"Wait, wait-- that's what she meant when she said you had forty-eight hours..." Scott said, getting lost in thought. "What? Who-who said forty-eight hours?" I asked, fearing for Derek's life. "The one who shot him." Scott said, looking at me. I frowned in worry.

Derek lost control again and showed his blue glowing eyes once more. "What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott said, looking around if anybody had noticed. "I'm trying to tell you-- I can't." Derek said, gripping his arm again.

"Derek, get up!" Scott yelled at him. I walked over to hi mand grabbed his arm. "Help me put him in Stiles' car." I said to Scott. He grabbed his other arm and helped me get him in the passenger seat in the front. When I had done this I climbed over Derek to sit in the backseat, earning me some looks from Stiles and Scott. "What? I wanted to come with..." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek then said to Scott, pulling the focus away from me. "How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott exclaimed, flailing his arms in the air.

"'Cause she's an Argent. She's with them." Derek said, giving him a pointed look. "Why should I help you?" Scott said. "Scott! he's hurt, we're helping him." I said, looking at him with frowned brows.

"Because you two need me." Derek said weakly, looking at me and then Scott."Fine. I'll try." Scott said sighing. "Hey, get him out of here." He then said to Stiles, who looked at Scott with discomfort. "I hate you for this so much." He said, climbing into his jeep and riding off.

On the road (Your POV):

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles said to derek, occasionally looking through the rear view mirror at me.

"Almost where?" Derek asked. "Your house." He answered, like it was the obvious thing to do.

"What? No, you can't take me there." Derek said, clearly alarmed. "I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asked, rolling his eyes.

"Not when I can't protect myself!" Derek said again. This made sense. "He's got a point, we can't just leave him alone like this." I said, earning a thankful glace from Derek. Stiles saw this and rolled his eyes once again. He then shot daggers towards Derek with his eyes.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles said, getting frustrated with the situation. "Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek said, looking out of the window to avoid the subject. "What do you mean? What last resort?" I asked, what was he planning on doing? Before I got an answer, Stiles interrupted me... they really need to stop doing that...

"Oh, my God. What is that?" Stiles said, looking at Derek while gagging. He stopped the ca rand fully turned towards Derek. "Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." He then said. I had to smile a little, even when he did'nt try he was still funny.

"Start the car. Now." Derek said growling. Stiles looked at me and then back at Derek, his eyes filled with confidence.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little Werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." He said. I had to give him probs for that... sure Derek was injured and less scary like that, but it took some balls to threaten a werewolf like that.

"Start the car... or I'm gonna rip your throat out... with my teeth." Derek said, growling and showing off his werewolf teeth. I looked back pver at Stiles, who sighed and started the car.

"You know, maybe you should try tob e gratefull here... we are the ones helping you out, so be respectfull and shut it." I said, I crossed my arms and shot daggers with my eyes at Derek. He looked at me, turning his head. I was expecting a snide remark like he did with Stiles, but he just nodded my way and apologized to Stiles.

Stiles' eyes became wide and his eyebrows shot up. He looked at me like I was a wizard who had just done the impossible. I gave him a small smile.

We drove around for a few hours, when Stiles decided to call Scott and ask for help. Derek was getting worse by the minute and we were running out of time.

"What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asked Scott on the phone. He had put it on speaker, so we could all hear. "Take him somewhere. Anywhere."

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell." Stiles said, looking over at Derek again. I had to agree with that, It smelled awfull in here.

"Like-like what?" "Like death." I said, interupting Stiles. Doesn't feel nice now does it...

"Okay. Take him to the animal clinic." The irony in that... "What about your boss?" Stiles said, he made a good point. "He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

"Did you find it?" Derek grabbed the phone out of my hands. Stiles had given it to me to hold, cause he was still driving. "Rude." I said.

"How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million! This house is like the frickin' Walmart of guns!" I laughed at that. "Scott! It's probably somewhere hidden, cause it's not a normal type of bullet. Try Kate's bedroom, you said she was the one that shot Derek right? Maybe she still has those with her." I said, trying to help.

"I'll try, but I'm not sure if i'm going to find anything."

"Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?" Derek said. "I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing..."

"Then think about this-- the Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Same For y/n. Next time, either you kill two with him, or you get killed. So, if you two wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." Derek said. I looked at him with wide eyes, was the alpha going to try and kill me if I didn't kill with him? When did he find this out?...

When the phone call ended, I slapped Derek on his shoulder. "When were you going to tell me that you had found out the alpha wants me in his pack?" I asked, trying to contain the anger I felt. He had promised he would tell me when he had found more out for sure.

"It's the only thing that makes sense... If he didn't want you in his pack, he would have killed you already for your powers." He said. This made Stiles look at me with worry. "It's not gonna kill her... is it?" he then asked.

"No, not yet. But if you want to keep living, you need me alive." Derek said, looking straight in my eyes. This made Stiles step on the gas to get tot he animal clinic quicker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 379 28
"𝔦𝔣 π”žπ”«π”Άπ”±π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”₯π”žπ”­π”­π”’π”«π”°-" "π–“π–”π–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜ π–Œπ–”π–“π–“π–† π–π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–“ π–Ž π–•π–—π–”π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Š." 彑 when high school ends and life begin...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
61.9K 1.6K 9
When Liam met Y/N everything seemed to be going fine. Until things take a turn for the worst. β€’ β€’ β€’Supernatural/Teen Wolf Crossover β€’ β€’ β€’
2.4K 324 28
Yecao Cao have just finished the ministerial exam, finally ending the torture his brother has forced him through. Now he can go back to his favorite...