Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is a rewrite of the first season of Teen Wolf. I will be rewriting all the seasons in following boo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Update Book 2

Chapter 10

1.2K 43 13
By fanficlover_athena

At the bowling alley: (your POV)

We had all arrived at the bowling alley and had rented a lane. Jackson had been going on and on about how he was going to win from everyone and how he wanted to see how good Scott actually was. Stiles had been nervous and distant from the start, I could hear his heart almost beat out of his chest when I came near him.

"You look like you know what you're doing..." I heard Scott tell Allison. She was picking a ball to use, going through each one like a proffesional. "Used to bowl with my dad. When was the last time you bowled?" Allison asked, looking at Scott. "Uh, at a birthday party..." he answered. Allison gave him a small smile and came to sit next to me on the bench. I could hear Scott whisper under his breath "...When I was eight."

It was Lydia's turn first, she picked up a bal land went to throw it. I could see she purposely threw it almost straight in the gutter. "I'm so bad at this." She said fakely. I rolled my eyes at her, I knew she was an amazing bowler. We had bowled a lot when we were younger and she always beat me. I frowned at that memory... Was i starting to 'remember' parts that supposedly were from this life?... I snapped out of it when I saw that Allison had thrown a strike.

"Somebody brought their A-game." I said, impressed by Allisons throw.  "Good job." Scott said.

"You're up, McCall." Jackson said, making Lydia turn with an evil smirk. "You can do it, Scott." Allison said. "Yeah come on Scotty" Stiles said, trying to cheer his best friend on. Scott smiled at hi mand picked up a ball. He walked with confidence to the lane and threw the ball. Everyone watched with anticipation until the ball fell into the gutter. This made Jackson laugh.

"Jackson? Mind shutting up?" I said, getting annoyed by how hard he was enjoying this. He looked at me and tried to contain his laughter. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just flashing back to the words, "I'm a great bowler..."" he said trying to taunt Scott.

"Maybe he just needs a little warm-up." Allison said. She is such a sweatheart.

"Yeah. Maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers." Jackson said again. "Ignore him" I said to Scott. "Just... just aim for the middle." Allison tried again. This was painfull to watch.

"How about you aim for anything except for the gutter?" Jackson started again, he was really getting on my nerves. "Shut up" Stiles said, clearly annoyed as well. "Let him concentrate." Allison said sweetly.

Scott was going for his second try."Come on, just one pin, please..." he said to himself. He threw the ball and it ended up hitting one pin.

I stood up because it was my turn, but i kept Scott standing next to me. I whispered to him so the others couldn't hear. "Scott, just use your werewolf abilities." I said, making him look at me. "Isn't that cheating?" he asked, giving me a look. "Not really... i mean those abilities are what make you what you are right? i'ts part of you being your best... so if you think about it, you not using your abilities is you not trying your best. Which in itself is cheating." I said smugly. He looked at me confused and started to think on it. I gave him a reassuring wink and he went to go sit down next to Allison.

"Great job, McCall! Man, you are a pro." Jackson said through his laughter. "Don't worry. We only just started." Stiles said, nervously scratching the back of his head. Allison put her hand on Scotts arm and he smiled up at her.

"Pathetic" Jackson muttered. Now I was losing my patience... "You know Jackson, that's a lot of talk coming from someone that's about to lose from a girl." I said, pointing at myself. I turned around at the lane and immediatly threw the ball, earning myself a strike. I looked over at Jackson and give him a big smirk. This made him shut up, he knew I was better than him and he hated it.

"Nice shot!" Stiles said when I sat back down next to him. "Thanks, it's your turn." I said, telling him good luck. He went to grab a ball and looked behind him at me. I gave him a reassuring smile and he turned back to the lane. He threw the bal land hit some pins. He wasn't the greatest bowler, but he wasn't bad either. With his second throw, he was able to make a spare.

He sat back down next to me with a proud smile on his face. He was now a little less nervous than before, which was good cause I really worried about his heart rate sometimes.

After a few throws, Scott was up again. He grabbed a bal land went to stand at the lane. He stood there for a few seconds, not doing anything. Allison saw this and ran up to him.

"Scott, you're thinking too much." Allison said. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm ruining this." Scott said, I really felt sorry for him. Why couldn't he just use his wolf powers, that would help tremendously. "No, no, not at all! But, I wouldn't mind shutting them up... so, just clear your head, and think about something else." Allison said.

"Like what?" Scott asked. "Anything. Think about me....Naked." Allison said, smirking at the last part. "Wow..." I said, not realizing i was saying it out loud. This made everyone look at me.

The stares weren't for that long, because Scott threw the bal land immediatly had a strike. This made Jackson sit straight and looked at him like he had grown a second head.

"What did you say to him?" Lydia asked, looking wide eyed at Allison. "Uh, I just gave him something to think about..." Allison said. I looked at her knowingly and gave her a wink. She suddenly blushed and tried to look away.

"Do you know what she told him?" Stiles whispered to me. I looked at him and smirked. "I'm going to let him tell you that later." I said, not really wanting to make this any more awkward.

After a while of playing, Scott had thrown his Sixth strike in a row, he was even better than me. I could see Jackson with steam coming out of his ears.

"That is seriously amazing!" Allison started "Jackson, uh, how many strikes is that?"

"It's six... in a row..." Jackson said with jealousy in his voice. "Something just clicked, I guess." Scott said, he looked at me and smirked. I gave him a thumbs up.

"Maybe it's natural talent." Allison said, holding Scott's hand in hers.

I could use some natural talent." Lydia started  "You mind helping me out this time, Scott?" she said flirtatiously. I looked at her with narrowed eyes, what did she think she was playing at?

" No, you're good. Go for it." Scott said, clearly not picking up on the flirting.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Lydia said, she stood up and grabbed a ball.

"Hey, I'll help." Jackson said. He was starting to get up when Lydia stopped him. "How about I just try this on my own?"

She threw the ball and got a strike. I looked at her with confusion, she shrugged my way and went to sit next to Allison. "...I think I'm getting the hang of it."

"That was sort of perfect form." Allison said. "Was it?" Lydia played dumb again.

"Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit." Allison said, giving Lydia a pointed look. "Trust me-- I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit." She answered. This made me gag. "Ah come on, i'm within ear shot here... could you not?!." I said looking at my sister. I had lost my appetite fort he whole night.

Your house (Your POV):

Stiles had driven me home after the whole bowling night. He had been nervous and hadn't said more than two words to me during the whole ride to my house. When we arrived, he walked me to my door. "I had fun. Well, most of the night anyway." I said, still trying to get certain aspects out of my brain... but I knew I would be scarred for life.

"Yeah, me too." Stiles said. "We should hang out again some time! But maybe this time minus Jackson." I said, laughing. "Right, hang out" he said, he suddenly looked sad. I didn't understand why, I had fun hanging out with him tonight. Maybe he just said he had fun, but actually didn't.

There was a small awkward silence, so i decided to tell him about the night before. "Hey, I meant to tell you and Scott this earlier... but i think i saw the alpha outside of my window last night." I started, looking for my key in my purse.  "What?? What do you mean? What happened?" Stiles started freaking out.

"Nothing really, I just saw these red eyes in those bushes. When i looked again, they were gone." I said. This didn't made him feel any better. "So it's after you now as well?" he said, not liking this at all. "I don't know, maybe he was just looking for Scott." I said, trying to remain positive.

"If you see it again, call Scott and me immediatly ok? I don't want anything to happen to you..." he said, I could see the worry in his eyes. "Ok, I will, I promise." I said, trying to make him feel more at ease. "Maybe you should stay at Scott's house or my house for a couple of nights." He then said, making me look at him with a confused look.

"Why?" i asked. "Well, If It decides to come back here... then you won't be here." He said, trying to convince me. "No... but my sister and mother will... I can't just leave them here unprotected." I said, not liking what he was implying.

"Yeah .. no, you're right. Just be careful ok?" he said. "I always am." I told him. I gave him a small smile and wished him good night. When I entered the house, I could hear his jeep back away.

I called for Lydia, but i got no response. She must not have been back yet, or maybe she was staying at Jacksons house fort he night. I walked up the stairs and heard something in my room. I stopped dead in my stracks and kept eyeing my bedroom door. I didn't know if i should go and check it out, or just run. But I wasn't really the running type, so I decided to walk closer and put my ear on the door.

There was defenitly someone in there, I could hear someone pacing around. Suddenly the door opened and I saw Derek standing on the other side of it. he looked at me with a pointed look "You know I heard you walking up the stairs right?" he said, giving me a confused look.

"I'm sorry... what are you doing in my room?" I asked with a little sarcasm. He didn't react on i tand immediatly kept talking. "Let me see your eyes." He said. I gave him a weird look, he already was looking at my eyes. When he saw I wasn't doing anything, he rolled his eyes and said "Not your regular eyes, your werewolf eyes."

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, my eyes were glowing a firey red. "You're not a normal werewolf, are you?" he said, without moving his eyes from mine. "Yes I am." I said, making my eyes go back to their normal color (y/e/c).

"You're not an alpha, but your eyes aren't those of a beta either." He said. "I don't know why that is, was that all you came for? Judging me for my eye color?" I said, walking past him and cleaning up the mess of clothes on the ground. "No." He paused for a second "The alpha is after you as well." He then continued. This made me look at him again.

"I figured that much... but why? What does he want with me? He didn't turn me, so what is it that he wants?" I asked. Derek looked like he was thinking hard on it, he then turned to walk towards my door. "I don't know yet. It seems that you are a special kind of werewolf, maybe that's why he's after you. To either take your power for his own, or make you join his pack. I'll let you know if I find out." he said. He stopped walking and turned his head over his shoulder one last time. "Be careful, we don't know who he is yet... he could be anyone."

At that he left my room, leaving me a bit shaken up. I fit really was after me, maybe Stiles was right. Maybe staying here would only put them into harms way. I decided I would think about it. I send Lydia a text, asking where she was. She replied fast and said she was staying over at Jackson's place. I send her an ok text and put my phone on my night stand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 891 44
This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can find the first book on my account) The boo...
36.5K 984 11
Your sent to go fight a swordsman from the Atreides. You end up befriending him, and he invites your father and you to the palace for the opportunity...
668K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
105K 4K 77
❝ 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 ❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗘. 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱...