Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book is a rewrite of the first season of Teen Wolf. I will be rewriting all the seasons in following boo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Update Book 2

Chapter 2*

1.8K 53 26
By fanficlover_athena

Beacon hills high school (your POV)

I'm sitting in a car with Lydia on our way to school. That morning I had woken up, thinking this had all been a dream. But that had been shot down quickly when I saw that I was still in that same bedroom as I had been the night before. When I had gotten ready, lydia's mother had given me a kiss and had wished me good luck on our first day back at school. That moment had been awkward for me, cause I knew she wasn't really my mother. But I had played along for my own sake and so had ended up in the same car as my 'sister'.

"You're quiet... you ok?" Lydia asks. The car is standing at a stop light and she's looking over at me with a worried expression. "Just tired, that's all." I answer with a forced smile. Somehow I know that Lydia isn't going to let me off that easily. A memory suddenly comes to me that Lydia always tried to push answers out of me. She did this because she cared about me and didn't want to see me hurting.

"You weren't writing in your diary again, were you?" she asks, reclaiming my focus. "My diary?" I ask confused. Sure I love to write, but I have never kept a diary before. "Don't play stupid. I know mom doesn't know you have one, but i found that book years ago. Remember?" she asks, continuing to drive to school. "Are you sure you're ok? You're acting weird." She says, having that same worry on her face as the night before.

"Yeah i'm fine, i just forgot that you knew about it... that's all." I say, which makes her hum at me. "You would tell me if something was wrong, right?" she asks me, while parking the car. This shocks me a bit, this doesn't seem like the Lydia from the first season at all. She looks caring and sweet. "Yeah, of course Lydia, you know I would." I say, making her smile at me.

"Ok, well let's go." she says happily. She gets out of the car and waves her clique over to us. When we are walking towards the entrance of the school, I see Scott and Stiles having a conversation. I know what it's about obviously.

For the first time I'm actually kind of excited that this is happening to me. I always liked Scott and Stiles and the friendship they have. I make a mental note to try and befriend them later on. When we are passing them, I know what stiles is about to say. That is the only downfall about this all, I will have to watch him pine over Lydia from up close now.

"No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." I hear Scott say when our group is getting closer. "Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since—" stiles says, losing his train of thought when he notices us walking. "Since the birth of Y/N Martin." He says, which makes me stop dead in my tracks.

"Hey, Y/N! You look—" he starts, but stops immediately when I interrupt him. "What?" I ask, looking straight at Stiles. Scott and Stiles both stare at me with wide eyes and with their mouths a little open. "Uhm-i-uhm-it-" stiles tries to say, but no real words are forming.

"Sorry, I thought you said my name." I say, rethinking what I had heard just now. He had probably said Lydia's name and I'm now making a fool out of myself. When Stiles and Scott are still both staring, unable to respond, Lydia calls me over "Y/N, you coming?" She asks. I nod her way and turn myself back to the two boys who are still just staring at me. "See you later." I say, giving them a small smile and wave.

When I have walking away and have rejoined Lydia and 'my' friends, I can still hear Scott and Stiles with my werewolf hearing. "Omg, did you just see that!" Stiles exclaims, shaking Scott. "She noticed me! This will be the best year ever!" he continues with glee, making his best friend smile.

"Told you this year would be different!" Scott starts with a nod, "I will make the team, you get noticed by y/n." he says. I decide to stop listening in after that. "So, i didn't hear it incorrectly." I think. He had said my name instead of Lydia's. "Does that mean he has a crush on me and not her?" I think to myself again. I don't know how I feel about that. Of course he is cute, but I have never thought about him in that way. Plus he is a character from a show, I don't really know how he is in real life. Maybe he still has a crush on Lydia and just said my name this once?... I shrug my shoulders and keep walking. 

I get to my locker, which is next to Lydia's, and stare at the lock. "How am i going to open this without the combo?" I think annoyed, getting a little frustrated about the situation. Sure this is a great adventure and all, but it would help if I had some memories from this life I have been thrown into.

"Aren't you going to grab your english book?" Lydia then asks, she points towards my unopened locker. "I forgot my locker combo." I whisper to her. She comes to stand closer to me so the rest of the group can't hear. "The combo is your birthday silly." she says, before walking towards the group again. "See you after class." she says with a smile, before walking away to her own class with the group following her.

I try my actual birthdate to unlock it. Surprisingly it works, which means my birthday is still on the same date as it had been in my other life. I walk around until I find the english classroom. I walk in, making heads turn my way. Some full of want and others full of envy. I see an empty spot in front of Stiles and I go sit down. I don't know where I usually sit, so I just went with the first spot that I saw.

When I sit down, I hear a large intake of breath from behind me. I turn around and see Stiles with a hand in front of his mouth. When he sees that I have turned around to look at him, he nervously gives me a smile and starts fidgeting with his fingers.

I give him a confused look and turn back around to the front of the class. When the other students have taken their seats, the teacher Mr Curtis walks in and immediately begins talking. "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night." He says, looking at everyone. "And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk outlining this semester." He continues.

After he has said this, something dawns on me. Sure this is a fun experience, but now I will have to do sophomore year over again. I sigh and look over the syllabus that is lying in front of me. I suddenly hear someone's phone go off and notice that next to me Scott is looking for the source of it.

I know this has to be Allison, so I look out of the window next to me. I always loved Allison as a character. She is so sweet and loving, my heart broke when I had seen the episode where she had died. I make a promise to myself here and now that I won't let this happen while I'm in this universe. I listen in to the conversation, trying to act like I'm observing my book in front of me.

"Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it." Allison says annoyed. Her mother says something unintelligible on the other end of the line. "Everything except a pen. Oh, my God, I didn't actually forget a pen. Okay, okay. I gotta go. Love ya." She says, before hanging up and putting her phone away. The vice principal of the school then comes out to greet her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. So you were saying San Francisco isn't where you grew up?" he asks her, they are walking towards the entrance of the school. I see Scott hanging on to every word that is being said.

"No, but we lived there for more than a year, which is unusual in my family." She says. I look next to me and see Scott, still looking alarmed, tracking Allison with his eyes until she walks into the school and through the hallway with the vice principal. This makes me smile, I always loved how cute their relationship was.

"Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while." The vice principal says before opening the door to the classroom. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." He says. Allison looks nervously around her. Her eyes cross mine and I give her a sweet smile to make her feel welcome. She returns the smile and goes to sit behind Scott.

When Allison has sat herself down, Scott turns around in his seat and offers her a pen. This makes me smile inward, he is such a cute dork sometimes. Allison looks surprised by the gesture, but smiles at him gratefully. She then looks my way with a questioning look. I shrug my shoulders at her.

"Thanks." She says, making Scott turn back in his seat. When his back is towards her, she looks at the pen with a confused look. "We'll begin with Kafka's Metamorphosis on page one-thirty-three." The teacher says, pulling my focus away from the two. I open the book on the right page and try my best to listen to everything the teacher says.

After class ends, the students pile out and go to their lockers. I catch up with Allison and introduce myself. "Hi, i'm y/n, you're Allison right?" I ask, trying to be as welcoming as I can be. I know how scary it can be to be the new girl.

"Yeah hi!" she says, still looking a little nervous. "Welcome to beacon hills, what brings you here?" I ask, hearing someone approach us two from behind me. "Thank you, my family moves a lot and my dad got a great job offer here." she says smiling at me. I smile back and hear Lydia behind me.

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" she asks Allison, giving me a little side wink. "My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." Allison answers, looking from Lydia to me. In the corner of my eye, I can see Scott and Stiles looking our way. I know Scott is actually looking at Allison, already the love sick puppy.

"And you are our new best friend." Lydia says, pointing to me and her. "I see you already met my twin sister, y/n." she continues, giving me a side hug. "Oh! I didn't realize, you guys don't look that much alike." Allison says, closing her locker and looking at me.

"Not all twins do." Lydia began matter of factly "right?" she then asks me, trying to play dumb. I roll my eyes and try to contain the smile creeping onto my face. Just then, Jackson, joins us as well. Lydia greets him warmly as he puts his arm around her waist, though I can see that it makes Allison feel uncomfortable. "Heyyy." Jackson says, looking at Lydia and then me. "Hey, Jackson." Lydia says. I look at Allison and see her glance towards Scott a few times.

When I follow her gaze, I see Scott and Stiles still staring at our group. When Stiles notices that I'm looking their way, he quickly looks away and puts his had behind his head trying to make conversation with Scott. This is funny to me. I know from the show that he always does that when he is nervous or wants to act cool.

I look back at lydia when she starts talking again. "So, this weekend, there's a party." She says with a smile. "A party?" Allison asks, I can see she was getting more uncomfortable by the minute. "Yeah, Friday night. You should come." Jackson says, he doesn't sound that sincere though.

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking." Allison quickly says. I know this is a lie. Even if I hadn't seen the show yet, I knew by the way her heart jumped a beat. Lydia and Jackson both look disappointed by this response.

"You sure?" I ask. "Yeah, Everyone's going after the scrimmage." Jackson continues for me. "You mean like football?" Allison asks, now a little more interested. Jackson laughs as though she was kidding. I give him a small slap on his arm to make him stop.

"Football's a joke in Beacon. The sport here is lacrosse. We've won the state championship for the past three years." Jackson responds, sending an apologetic look my way. Lydia then looks at Jackson with a loving expression as she ruffles his hair. This makes me happy, I know she really likes him.

"Because of a certain team captain..." she starts, still looking up to Jackson. In response he smirks smugly at the compliment. "Well, we have practice in a few minutes. That is, if you don't have anywhere else—" Jackson begins, but Allison cuts him off mid sentence. I know she was trying to get out of it, but I want to her to go with us.

"Well, I was going to—" Allison starts, trying to find an excuse, only for Lydia to interrupt her. "Perfect! You're coming." She says, grabbing Allison by the hand and dragging her with her. "Y/n, you coming?" Lydia asks me over her shoulder, making me follow her with Jackson walking next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 36.1K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
384K 14.4K 43
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧" 𝐆×𝐆
74.7K 1.7K 22
Another love story with another character from a show I watch. I chose Kaoru because, he's my favorite twin. Enjoy!!!! So this is about you and Kaoru...
1.4M 56.9K 27
"Step into my case, I will not have you lose your memory." - Newt Scamander ends up staying longer than he planned in New York, meeting a girl he nev...