BEAUTY & ESSEX ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"pretty girls don't light their own cigarettes." addiction; it felt like hunger. it's become a basic need yo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐗
01 | UNDER HIS CONTROL
02 | UNPLEASANT INTRODUCTION
03 | MR JEON JUNGKOOK
04 | FILTHY ATTITUDE
05 | NEW FACES IN ONE NIGHT
06 | A LADIES' MAN
07 | YOU'LL COME AS MY DATE
08 | GIVE ME A PERFORMANCE
09 | TEASING ACTS
10 | INSIDE THE PARTY ROOM
11 | SINFULLY ATTRACTIVE
12 | RED LACED LINGERIE
13 | ONE N' ANOTHER SIX
14 | THE FAMOUS GROUP OF SEVEN
16 | TOUCH ME FURTHER
17 | RECKLESS ACQUAINTANCES
18 | ADDICTIVE WHITE POWDER
19 | RUNAWAY WITH NO SHAME
20 | THE BITTERNESS OF ALCOHOL
21 | THE ONLY MAN ON MY MIND
22 | THE QUESTION GAME
23 | SEDUCED BY YOUR TOUCH
24 | CIGARETTES AFTER SEX
25 | A CRUEL, VENGEFUL SNITCH
26 | A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY
27 | IN SILENT ACQUIESCENCE
28 | A SINNERS FILTHY TOUCH
29 | FLIRTATIOUS MEN
30 | AN EXPLICIT PUNISHMENT
31 | CLANDESTINE FEELINGS
32 | THE GALA, COMPANY EVENT
33 | WHAT ARE WE TOGETHER?
34 | A NIGHT WITH THE PLAYBOYS
35 | SHAMEFUL ACTIONS
36 | DISHEARTENING END TO A NIGHT
37 | EXCRUCIATING ANNOUNCEMENT
38 | STRANGERS ALL OVER AGAIN
39 | ONE MANS INTERFERENCE
40 | WALK OUT OF MY LIFE
41 | LET ME CHANGE YOUR MIND
42 | A MAN EMERGES FROM THE DARK
43 | WRONG ABOUT FOREVER
44 | PATIENCE AND SUBMISSION
45 | LURKING IN THE SHADOWS
46 | A UNKNOWN PLACE
47 | TRAPPED IN THE DEVILS CLUTCH
48 | THE DAY OF TRIAL
49 | INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY
50 | UNTIL I PROVE MY INNOCENCE
51 | DREAMING OF THE IMPOSSIBLE
52 | NO GOOD WITHOUT YOU
53 | EXPOSED, DEFAMED, SENTENCED
54 | UNNECESSARY STATEMENTS
55 | TOO DEEP TO TURN BACK
56 | A GAME OF STRIP OR TRUTH
57 | ALLURING CATCH OF SIGHT
58 | DIRTY MEN, DIRTY INTENTIONS
59 | WRONGFUL ACCUSATIONS
60 | FREEDOM COMES WITH A PRICE
61 | SO CLOSE YET SO FAR
62 | SAME MAN, DIFFERENT TENSION
63 | ACQUIRED BY STEALTH
64 | CONSTANT ACTS OF DECEPTION
65 | THE FEELINGS OF QUITTING
66 | HIS PERSPECTIVE OF EVERYTHING
67 | SUCH A STIGMA
68 | A DANGEROUS GAME TO GAMBLE
69 | THE RETURN OF HIS FAVOUR
70 | CAUGHT IN A LIE
71 | FORBIDDEN DESIRES
72 | TORTURE DISGUISED AS LOVE
73 | A DESIRED EXPLANATION
74 | THE LOSS OF HIS BELOVED
75 | UNCHAINED MELODY
76 | MY FAVOURITE KIND OF NIGHT
77 | EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
THE END
EPILOGUE
NOTE - OURVANTE

15 | STRAWBERRY LIPS & CIGARETTES

8.6K 419 125
By ourvante

+

after spending approximately an hour and a half of drinking, being engaged in conversations, sharing laughs and smiles, you suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom.

you stood up from the sofa, causing jungkook's and jimin's eyes to follow.

"i'll be back," you spoke, placing your wine glass on the low table which had a various amount of different bottles of alcohol, and occupied glasses. it astounded you, when you feel a hand wrap it's way around your wrist causing you to gaze down to him.

"where're you going?" your eyes land down toward jungkook seeing a almost distraught expression on his face. you gave him a assuring smile, "the bathroom, i'll be back shortly." you say slipping out of his hold leaving jungkook, and the guys behind.

walking to the curtained entrance of the vip section you confidentially glance towards jungkook, seeing as he was leaned back in his seat.

with a glass in his hand you saw as he watched the strippers alluringly dance along the poles in front of them before pulling the thick dark coloured curtain aside. you exited the section, heading to a restroom.

but little did you know, jungkooks gaze was covertly fixated on you the entire time.

12:42am.

after doing your business in the restroom, you exit the stall and stand in front of the sink — looking at your reflection through the mirror as you rinsed your hands, you notice that your lipstick has faded.

you dried your hands with paper towel taken from the dispenser and pulled out the lipstick, applying the coloured cosmetic to your lips.

once finished with your touch ups, you glanced at yourself through the mirror one more time before you pushed the bathroom door opened.

you gaze down, realizing your purse is opened but continue walking trying to get the purse magnetic enclosure to make a click-like noise — indicating that your purse was surely secured.

but suddenly, you collided into a taller figure who's just exited the mens room.

you grunt, slipping upon your own steps but felt a tight grasp around your petite figure holding you securely with strong arms before you're able to fall. as the man prevented you from falling, you gained your balance again, and looked up to the man.

"i'm sorry, i didn't see you." you apologize, backing away from him.

the man smiles, "wait, don't i know you?" you lift a brow incapable to remember who this man was. it felt like déjà vu has hit you recognizing his features the slightest bit. he looked familiar but you did not think you've met this man in a day of your life.

"sorry?" you questioned, as he tucks his hands into his pockets. "you do not remember? i'm jaesun, the guy from the convenience store." he recalled, trying to remind you of his identity.

your lips parted, recollecting the memories from a couple nights ago when jaesun paid for your candy. with a bright smile making an appearance on your face, jaesun scratches the nape of his neck, letting out a light chuckle at your cute reaction.

"i remember you!" you exclaimed. "wait, so what're you doing here?" you questioned him.

"came here with friends. you?" the two of you stood aside to the wall, getting out of peoples way who needed to use the restrooms. "so am i." you replied.

with your mind still focused on your first encounter with jaesun back at the store, you realized that you had yet to repay him for buying the candies for you. "this reminds me," you said digging into your purse for your wallet. you pulled out a few won bills, sure that it was enough to pay him back.

"take this, thank you for paying for my snacks." you thanked jaesun as he looked at you, bewildered. he pushed your hand away, "god no, it's alright you do not need to be paying me back."

you nibbled on your lower lip, "but i feel bad..." you confess, still insisting that he should take the cash. but jaesun declines a second time taking the money out of your hands and stuffing the bills in your bag.

"how about," he spoke, as you locked eyes. "instead you have a drink with me? we can get to know each other," he suggested.

you thought for a moment, hoping jungkook won't mind your absence for a while. besides, the boy was probably busy admiring the performers. you flash jaesun a smile, "sure." with that said, he leaded you out of the dimmed hallway where the restrooms are located, and guided you towards the booth.

approaching the booth, there are glasses and drinks displayed over the table along with peoples belongings on the black leather seats. gesturing you to take a seat, you sat down in the booth — jaesun seats himself down onto the booth across from you.

"your friends?" you asked about their whereabouts, hoping that you weren't intruding.

"ah, they're kinda busy..." he trailed off, pointing to the dance floor where men and women dance along to the upbeat music that was blasted throughout the entire nightclub.

you chuckled, "so, tell me about yourself." he draws your attention back to him, as he leaned his chin over his palm, with his elbow resting over the table.

"what would you like to know?" you asked.

1:02am.

the few minutes you intended on spending with him turned into twenty minutes. the time passed by as quick as lightning — both you and jaesun were now sharing laughs and smiles. you realized that you got along with him sharing plenty of things in common.

"so," jaesun said, breaking off the laughter that has irrupted between the both of you. "what is your interest in men?" jaesun daringly asks with a smirk.

you couldn't help but to flash a smile, breaking eye contract with the boy. but before you were able to provide him with an answer another voice spoke up.

"what do you think you're doing?" the familiar voice caused you to glance towards the tall figure who stood in front of you, gazing down to you with slight disapproval covering the expression he wore.

"jungkook," lips agape by the sudden appearance, you were cut off before you were able to explain. "i see." he responded. "choosing to leave me for some other guy? you're interesting, y/n." jungkook walks off, as you stood up from the leather seat.

you turned to jaesun, "i'll message you." you inform as he nodded before you turn on your heel following after jungkook with quick steps.

you grasped onto his forearm, stopping him in his tracks. he looked at you, rolling his eyes. "i ran into him, and ended up chatting for a bit." you explain. "yes, i saw." he spoke, brushing your hand off of his arm and entering the vip section.

as you saw him enter, you inhaled and brushed your fingers through your hair preparing yourself to head inside and explain. you didn't understand why he is upset about you simply talking to a friend.

but what you wanted least, was him to be upset with you. before you were about to pull the curtains aside jungkook stepped out allowing the heavy curtains to fall closed behind him. you followed after him as he headed towards the back exit of the nightclub — the same exit as before.

"where are you going?" you question. a sigh leaves your lips, as you felt the light breeze hit you once you stepped foot outside of the nightclub.

"i'll be taking you home."

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.

jungkook pulled up to the front of the gates of your house. the entire car ride home was silent, but you didn't bother to state anything regarding that you didn't want to pick up a fight with him.

but now, since it was the end of your night with him you decided to go for it.

"what's with the mood?" you gathered your courage to ask. jungkook rolls his window all the way down, digging into his pocket — you watched as jungkook pulls out a small box, along with a lighter.

the small box were cigarettes.

jungkook picks out a cigarette from the box, and holds it between his index and middle finger as he rested his elbow over the windows ledge.

your mouth falls open, shocked at the terrible yet common addiction he's picked up. he was a smoker damaging his lungs. the addiction of smoking was bad, and you never grew interested in people who'd pick up that habit. but watching as jungkook places the cigarette between his lips lighting the cigarette up, you had to admit that you were fazed.

watching with amusement, you take in the detail of him inhaling before the smoke escapes his mouth. with jungkook taking a few hits of his cig, you can't help but to stare.

the brightness of the moonlight shone over him, as you examined his facial structure. his jawline was sharp with earrings dangling from his ears both left and right — his side profile was what caught you off guard, he was so intimidating yet breathtaking.

jungkook's expression remained stern, as he pulled the cigarette away from his lips, held between his index and middle finger once again. he noticed you staring through his peripheral vision and shifts his eyes towards you.

"can't decide if you're looking at me with disgust, or amusement." he spoke, a puff of smoke escaping his lips. your face remained inexpressive.

"smoking is bad for your health." you responded, as he takes another hit. "i couldn't care less."

"smoking leads to death, as well." you proceeded, as he nodded, eyes fixated on the road in front of him. "i'm aware." jungkook takes another long inhale of his cigarette, as the strong smell fills the aroma. you rolled your eyes having to face his stubbornness.

"that tells me you do not care about death, do you? you're quite impressive."

jungkook chortled, "if death chooses to take me then it will take me when my time has come." you were utterly taken aback by his truthful statement saying those words ever so carelessly. he is very shameless, and that is what stunned you. 

you knew you were against smoking, but why didn't you feel disappointed when jungkook smoked? you felt an odd feeling inside of you, and is mesmerized by the sight. he looked so effortlessly hot.

"i smoke to get my mind off of things. it's good for when i'm in need of a distraction."

"you concern me." you responded, disapproving of his habits. "if that concerns you, then would you be able to find something that will distract me from all my worries? surely you won't." he scoffed.

his profile was almost captivating you were at loss of words. jungkook was a man of all kinds making your knees go weak simply by words, or the way he looks towards your direction.

jungkook notices your perturbed expression due to his attractiveness and laughed it off, bringing up his half lit cigarette to his lips once more. but before he was able to take another hit of the terribly addictive blunt, you pull it out of his hands and toss it out the window.

he glared, "what the fuck," he cursed turning toward you with an angered expression.

"i know of something else thats way more addicting rather than smoking cigarettes." you leaned back in your seat, with a smirk slowly forming on your face. the mans' gaze softened as he bit down his lower lip already having an idea, of what you are referring to.

"and what may that be?" he lifted his brow, leaning back in his seat as your grin turned into a smirk.

"these lips."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 9.9K 39
Jeon Jeongguk had been taught to be the egotist he was today. He was haughty, condescending, a perfectionist, a casanova, absolutely satyrical. He lo...
528K 36.2K 31
一 he sat there smoking cigarettes at 3 in the morning, a pretty boy clouding his mind. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 [completed]
131K 5.3K 25
A story where a broken soul who was always in pain, who gave upon himself, who lost his strength to live, who always wished for death.....not when he...
68.4K 2.2K 43
Hearing his words broke me. I know there's a place in his heart for me, but he still hasn't fully healed like he thought he had. He hasn't moved on c...