KotLC oneshots!

By Iris_Writes_Stories

Heyyy!!! So these are my KotLC oneshots some of them are happy, miserable and just action-packed while others... More

A KotLC Christmas!
A Dexiana One-shot
Keefe meets April fools day
A KotLC New year!
Keefe's Diary
A Tiana Nightmare
Dancing under the starlight
Sophitz~ Issues
Do you promise?
Do you Promise {2}
Do you promise {Final part}

Author Note

232 3 3
By Iris_Writes_Stories

Heyyy Everyone!!! This story is a KotLC oneshot story the themes range from sad to romantic to holiday-themed to anything you lovely readers decide upon! If you have suggestions leave them in the comments and I'll go check them out! All the characters are Shannon messengers characters from the series Keeper of the lost cities! Any additional characters will be mentioned in the Author note above each one-shot! An update will vary if I have an idea and I want to type it up then I'll do it. In short, updates won't be scheduled they will vary depending on inspiration and my will to write since I have a lot going on besides this story! Anyway enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 34 31
just a bunch of kotlc one-shots and short stories!! CHARACTERS BELONG TO SHANNON MESSENGER!
18.6K 333 22
( gay gay homosexual gay ) ...... complete ! oneshots about a book i was once obsessed with. they kind of suck in the beginning, but by the end i th...
1.1K 58 16
IMPORTANT: Most of the characters and things belong to Shannon Messenger. If you want to read this, you must have read book 1-9 (including 8.5) of th...
22.4K 327 21
Fluffy, cute, angsty, Sokeefe oneshots ( plus some Kam, cause why not. ) All characters belong to the lovely Shannon Messenger.