A Tiana Nightmare

A/N: I realize I haven't made a Tiana one and now I feel ashamed as I should.... so now I'm making up for it! I have seen this countless times but with Sokeefe or Sophitz but never the sub-romance I guess... so now I'm making up for both!!  The song selected is just... good.

Tam:

As I glanced at my rumpled figure I couldn't help but cringe. Zero. That was the amount of sleep I got. Zero, zilch, nada. Sighing, I glanced behind me and analyzed my cloth, not many options. I was meeting with Biana today for... god knows what? I had decided to wake up early and had finished showering when I received her call asking to swing by.

In the end, I decided on a very nice pair of pants with deep navy colouring, a white shirt and navy jerkin with gold embroidery, styling my hair to perfection and adding my black cape I looked pretty good. But my eyes. It looked like I had been punched. Or shadowflux was now eyeshadow for shades and I was advertising. Sighing once again I marched downstairs to where Linh was sitting at the table with Tiergan cleaning up behind her.

"Morning... Um... Tammy, it looks like you had a fight with your pillow,"

"And lost. But... you're dressed pretty nicely, going out?" Tiergan added a mischievous grin playing at his lips. {I don't remember if they moved after Tiergan as I'm only quarter of the way done with Flashback so yea}

"Yea... rough Night," I muttered, Linh, raised a brow as I sat down ignoring Tiergans last comment. "He's going to Biiiiianaaaaaaa....." She dragged out Biana's name in a sing-song manner. "And?" I willed my cheeks not to heat up but clearly, I need to teach my body more obedience as it went against my will and my cheeks cast coral, flaming up.

"You're practically in loooove with her." She stated matter-of-factly.

"And," I tugged on my bangs as Tiergan grinned wickedly with that same dopey grin parents get. You know the one. The sappy one where they are implying annoyances such as cute... and look at him, all grown up, and awwwww!!!!  That dopey grin.

"Its nothing." I seethed through grit teeth. Deciding I was full I told them "I'm going to Everglen." I was up the stairs before they could utter any other embarrassing comment. I emptied my mind from my nightmares knowing Biana, she'd pick up on it in an insistent. Along with my black eye.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Tam?" Her hair was perfect. Bouncing and cascading in gentle waves down her back, her makeup a light pink complimenting her cute dress. The dress too was pale pink, with a slightly thinner fabric on her chest allowing it to be embroidered in a unique way that held a diamond at the centre.

 The dress too was pale pink, with a slightly thinner fabric on her chest allowing it to be embroidered in a unique way that held a diamond at the centre

{Imagine this lighter and with embroidery and a diamond.}

"Hi," I waved awkwardly and she smiled and moved aside to let me in. 

"So, what did you have in mind?" I questioned willing myself not to yank on my bangs in anticipation. "I just," she paused her melodious voice laced with worry. She tugged on the hem of her dress before continuing her voice barely a whisper"Wanted to spend time with you."

I smiled. A true, genuine smile, the smile I save for Linh and only Linh. "I would love to."

She beamed before her smile fizzled into a frown and she questioned "The black? Nightmares?"

I opened my mouth ready to shoot her down with a lie that would melt it all away but she gave me that look. The one that's like you-better-not-lie-'cause-I-know-the-truth-I'm-only-asking-for-you-to-admit-it-you-know. So I nodded and she sighed leading me wordlessly to her room.

"Sit." She ordered patting her bed. 
"What?"

"How long?" I gave her a questioning look and she sighed frustrated. 

"How long haven't you slept for dingus?"

"I- 1... fine.... a month. It's in and out sleep,"

Biana:

A month. He hasn't had true sleep in a month. The idiot. Guilt, weighed down on my chest. I gently placed my hand on the back of his head feeling the tufts of his soft hair and I guided him down to my lap. "Biana wha-"

"Sleep. I will guard your dreams. I won't ask you what it is unless it happens. But try to sleep. I will fight your monsters. Just sleep." I tried to sound demanding yet gentle. I started sifting my hands through his hair and humming lullaby's my mom would sing to get me to sleep and fight my nightmares. I smirked as I saw his eyes close and we sat like that. The only sounds being my quiet humming and the sounds of his breath. 

We sat like that for an hour before my mom came to the door and noticed me playing with his hair and she smiled. I gave her a slight pout before she chuckled softly and left. An hour later he started to moan. 

"No..." He mumbled. Uh oh...... I started humming a different tune but to no avail. He started shifting around slightly moaning and mumbling. I started massaging his back slightly but that showed no result. Sorry Tam, I gently shook him murmuring "Its a dream, your ok, your safe."

His eyes shot open his stormy one's meeting my jewelled ones. "Sorry," He muttered. 
"What happened?" I questioned gently my curiosity piquing. 

"It's no-"

"No, you were moaning and mumbling and sweating and you were about to cry, Tam. That's not ok."

He sighed before muttering "I lost you and Linh." Guilty. Guilty and ashamed and selfishness all crowded in my heart and crushed my mind. How could I have been so oblivious? He was worried about hurting us with his time in the Neverseen since I and Linh told him we were most affected one time. That fear manifested into guilt which trapped him in an inescapable hell crafted in his mind. 

"Tam," I reached out and hugged him massaging his back and tracing circles up and down it. He silently let his tears fall onto my shoulder and I despite the situation smiled.

"I will always stay. You understand. I can't leave you. Not yet anyway. Not until we kick the Neverseen's butt. I can't leave you because... I.... I... L....lo.... I have too many things to tell you."

Why? I had been so close. I had been so close to finally telling him. But he doesn't need that right now. My subconscious knows. He wouldn't be able to handle it right now. One day though. One day he'll know.

A/N: What do you think? It's short I know but I really like it lol. I think its a nice spin on the cliche don't you? But don't worry for all of you who like the cliched version I will write one with none other than the infamous Sokeefe.