Precious Moments ~Dreamwastak...

By SarahStars27

"The moments we share are precious" A story about a small streamer who had dreamt for the stars and a boy... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
A/N
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
New book?
54
Epilouge
THANK YOU!

2

12.3K 293 99
By SarahStars27

Hadlee's POV

Tommy had quickly left the discord call and ended his stream. The stream didn't even last a half hour and it is already over. My twitter had been blowing up and the hashtag #WhoisBigH was trending on twitter within minutes.

The Child

The Child: Oh my god Addie I am so sorry! I didn't realize that my screen was showing twitter. Hadlee I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

Coolest American Bitch: It's okay Tommy. You didn't mean to

The Child: I tried so hard to keep you in the dark. I wont be able to stop anyone from talking to you anymore. Addie I think it's time for you to meet some of the others so they can help keep you safe. I promise they are all good people.

Coolest American Bitch: Okay, I believe you Tommy.

The Child added Addie to Big Men
4 members in total

Random #: Tommy who is this?

Random #: yeah who is this?

Tommy: Guys this is BigH_Davis, also known as Hadlee.

Hadlee:  Hello

Tubbo_: Hello Hadlee!! I'm tubbo but you can also call me Toby!

Wilbur: I am Wilbur. Now can someone explain as to why you added her Tommy?

Tommy: well I didn't exactly want people to know about Hadlee but people had found out anyway because of how stupid I was. I want her to know some people that she can count on.

Tubbo_: AWWW! Hadlee you already know that we will be best friends. Oh my gosh a new best friend!!

Wilbur: Are you and Tommy a thing *wink wink*

Hadlee: maybe if I dated
people four years younger
  than me 

Wilbur: Oh! So you're twenty! Nice

(I don't exactly know how twitter works so cut me some slack XDD)

BigH_Davis: Hello everyone who is new! I am BigH but you all can call me Hadlee!

TubboLive: Hi new best friend!
|
BigH_Davis: Hii!

WilburSoot: Glad to have a new
person to help bully the child
|
Tommyinnit: I am not a child!
|
BigH_Davis: Yes you are Tommy...
|
Tommyinnit: Shut up bitch!
|
BadBoyHalo: language Tommy!

KarlJacobs_: Will you be my best friend too! :)
|
BigH_Davis: Of course :)

Quackity: I think we will make
great friends :)

User2439: Are her and Tommy a thing??

User5930: Oh god she's back

TubboLive followed you

WilburSoot followed you

BadBoyHalo followed you

KarlJacobs_ followed you

Quakity followed you

Authors note: Hello Everyone! Some chapters will be shorter than others, it really all depends on what I have decided to happen in the chapters. I just wanted to put out there because I realize the obvious size difference between chapter one and chapter two! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
1.5M 42.9K 78
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...
310K 6.8K 48
! warning ! contains mature content! (smut, use of alcohol, ...) "You don't remember, do you?" "Remember what?" Clay chuckles. "The reason, why I th...
106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...