Obsession || Jeon Jungkook 21+

By JaniesTae

"That's my girl." He sounded satisfied with her. Y/n smiled sweetly, putting the gun down. "Say it again, Je... More

| O N E |
|T W O|
|T H R E E|
|F O U R|
|F I V E|
|S I X|
|S E V E N| [M]
|E I G H T|
|N I N E| [M]
|T E N|
|E L E V E N|
|T W E L V E| [M]
|T H I R T E E N|
| F O U R T E E N|
|F I F T E E N|
|S I X T E E N|
|S E V E N T E E N|
|E I G H T T E E N|
|N I N E T E E N|[M]
|T W E N T Y|
|T W E N T Y O N E|
|T W E N T Y T W O|
|T W E N T Y T H R E E| [M]
|T W E N T Y F O U R|
|T W E N T Y F I V E|
|T W E N T T S I X|
|T W E N T Y S E V E N|
| T W E N T Y E I G H T |
I apologize.
| T W E N T Y N I N E |
| T H I R T Y |
|T H I R T Y O N E|
| T H I R T Y T H R E E | [M]
| T H I R T Y F O U R |
HEY GUYS
Bye to obsession~
NEW BOOK !

|T H I R T Y T W O| [M]

12K 204 138
By JaniesTae

You guys know what time it is.

Hammer time.

❗❗

No 18+ because I'm not even 18 (:

Kinda mature?

°🥀🧸🥀°

That all to familiar room door opened and y/n was going to completely recreate every moment in this room.

"You know, we never finished that game of pool." She hinted and Jungkook let go a little laugh. He was behind the girl, inching her coat off to see her beautiful pale skin.

"I can undress myself." She turned to him once he succeeded at getting her coat off. "Yeah well, I do it so much better." That smile was a drug.

Love is a drug that she quite, but was pulled back by him.

"How about, instead of pool, we give everyone what they want and get you on a pole." Y/n bit her lip. "Is that so?" He hummed. "You want me on a pole, in front of everyone in this club?" Jungkook put his hands on her hips and squeezed.

He looked her in the eyes, that eye contact in his black eyes will forever be her weakness against him. "Imagine how good it would feel to have all those men want what you're loyal to." He nibbled on her earlobe, causing a little smirk on her lips.

If he wants her on a pole in her satin red dress he will get just that. "Show me the way, Mr.Jeon." she loved that nickname.

She knew he hated it. "You want it?" He asked. "I want it, let's play a game." Jungkook ran his hand through his hair.

"Name the game, babycakes." She smirked. "If I get $750 on stage, you will strip for me." Jungkook secretly loved that.

Nevertheless, he was not about to let y/n get ahold of that information till the time came.

"You got it, mama."

Fuck the names.

"Let's get you on that stage."

Jungkook played with a strand of her hair and kissed her neck. "I'll lead the way." He grabbed her waist and headed out of the back room.

The hall leading the the dancers studio was dimmed red and filled with music.

Y/n absolutely loved this feeling.

Jungkook knocked on the room door and a girl opened it. "Oh my God, look girls. Its y/n!" They emedently pulled her in. "Hey, Jeon Jungkookie." She chewed her gum and Jungkook smirked at his girl.

"She's up next."

They seemed so shocked but expected this. "Yes, Sir!" She saluted him like she was in a role play. "Be a good girl for me, sweetcake." He winked and shut the door and went on his way.

Jungkook actually made his way to the main room of the club and took his seat on the velvet blue seats.

People obviously noticed who he was and were confused on why he was in the audience for once.

He was sitting man spread and his long black hair was shining in the light. He made sure to sit in the middle of the crowd so y/n would have to scan for him.

He waited patiently for the current girl so finish her dance. No doubt about it all these women were gorgeous in all ways, but he was extremely excited to see what she had planned.

Y/n had no clue what song would play but she had a good ass plan.

Buttons started playing.

Meaning the girl on stage was over with her dance.

Jungkook felt aroused as y/n strutted on stage is that dress.

Jungkook mostly has been thinking about that dman dress all day.

The crowd started screaming at the girl on stage. They were not expecting Y/n and now that she was here they emedently started throwing money.

She held the pole and smirked. Her eyes were trying to find the man that contained a spot in hell for her.

Slowly she spun around the pole. The slit on the side of her dress exposed her leg, almost the side of her pretty butt.

She suddenly stopped spinning and another girl walked on stage.

This was new for the people.

Y/n and the girl in silk white interlocks hands and there bodies pressed against eachothers.

Both girls moved there hips on one anothers.

Y/n put her beautiful hands on the girls hips and pushed her to the floor.

Jungkook was at a full shock.

He didn't know what to do.

Claim his girl?

Stop the show? Hell no not that one.

"Keep that up, sugar."

To many men were drooling.

That's what Jungkook wants. He wants men to suffer that he gets to have a whole ass goddess all to himself.

With his 20 year old girl straddling another attractive girl on stage, holding that girls hands above her head.

Damn how Jungkook felt submissive in this very moment.

Y/n stood up in the up most sexiest way. She held her hand out for the girl in white and the two body rolled on one another.

As the song came to a end, the stage was full of money.

And y/n was not done.

She grabbed the girl by the back of her neck and dipped her down.

She locked eyes with Jungkook and smirked.

She leaned in and kissed the girl in white. Y/ns hand groped the girls ass and her lips bit the angles bottem lip.

The girl put her hand on y/ns jawline and smirked as the both made their hot kiss.

As if the people in the club could get any louder, they did.

Y/n then broke the kiss and stood up with her angle. She bowed with the other dancer and collected the money for counting.

The two walked off stage.

In the dancers studio y/n and Irene entered the doors and all the girls cheered.

"I need to count this." She said with a smile. "No worries, I have a machine for that work." Y/n handed the girl the money and she counted it.

"$3,992. Holy shit, girl." She said and handed it back to y/n. "Here you go Irene, you're a fantastic kisser by the way, love." Y/n winked and left the room, waving bye to the girls.

"Bye, Sexy!" Irene said as y/n made her exit.

Y/n closed the door and walked go the back room.

She was proud and ready for her boy to strip for her.

She smiled at what she knew was about to happen.

She opened the room door and stepped in and saw him waiting. She locked the door and smiled. "$3,992. I win." He bit his lip. "Indeed you did, sweetcakes." She walked to him and said, "How did I do?" Jungkook hummed and caressed her hips. "You absolutely did a great job. Just remember whi those lips belong to." He kissed her hand.

She chuckled and spoke, "Stand up. I want to see you strip now." He felt so god damn weak in the best way possible.

He stood up and y/n took his sitting spot. "I want you to do it slow, babyboy." She said.

He started with his overcoat.

Teasingly taking it off his broad shoulders and down the floor. She loved the sight.

It was only getting better too.

He untucked his black button up from his pants and started to unbutton it, his eyes never leaving her seductive ones.

"Good work, my bunny."

He could feel himself getting hard by her stares.

The way she sat with her legs crossed and he chin resting on her hand.

She was his definition of everything good and bad.

She was his Bonnie.

He was her Clyde

They ride or die.

Xs and Os

One button was undone already. Just a few more and his small waist was exposed.

God she loved her hands holding that waist.

Jungkook tugged off his button up and it went to the floor.

"Slip those uncomfortable shoes off." She demanded with her finger gesturing to the shoes. He so willingly did so.

She uncrossed her legs. Jungkook silently stepped to her. "Give your doll a twirl?" Jungkook rose and eyebrow but did so.

Y/n eyed his butt in the pants. She tapped her thighs and he straddled her waist. She smirked and held his thighs.

She caressed them while he brought his hands to her cheeks and cupped them. "Why dont you punish, babyboy?" Y/n was over the moon at his words.

She knew deep down he was a little bitch. He just had to be a dominant because of that's what girls want from him.

Even so, y/n wanted to do anything and everything to and with him.

She kissed his collarbone and he smiled and kneaded her neck. He is still very much as a top, but that does not mean he can't want a power over him.

What a new game she thought of.

Let this be a long night.

°🐣°

I think I'll end it here (;

We'll wait for the next chapter tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 42
[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead ⚠This book contains explicit scenes and is high...
58.6K 1.1K 15
Lee Y/N used to live with her aunt and uncle who had been torturing her for years after her parents death. One day her uncle made a deal with his fri...
466K 11.6K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
70.1K 1.9K 44
Jungkook :Can I touch you Y/n:..... *nod* This story will contain Smut,Swearing,Sex (Just for you to know maybe you are uncomfortable with it) [I'm...