Disney x Reader (Genderbend A...

By Justasmolbob

-Requests ARE available! -I MADE THE COVER BUT THE ARTWORK IS CLEARLY NOT MINE but ain't the artists absolut... More

{On Hold}Requests Section ✧\(>o<)ノ✧
Hot Chocolate~Male Elsa x Reader
The Artist and the Mermaid~male Ariel x Reader
Coconut~Male Moana x Reader
Impulsive~Male Jasmine x Reader
Untitled~Male Belle x Reader
Notes~Male Rapunzel x Reader
Part 2 of The Artist and the Mermaid
Hey! That's my BoYFriEnD Male Anna x Reader
Helpless~Male Snow white x Reader
Reconciled Male Elsa x Reader
You're Beautiful Portrait~Male Merdia x Reader Part 1
You're beautiful Portrait~Male Merdian x Reader-Part 2
Taste of You~Male Tiana x Reader (Soulmate AU)
Truly, I love you~Hercules x Reader
Tease~Male Cruella De Vil x Reader
To be feared~Minor Male Elsa x Reader
The Devil Wears Prada~Male Cruella x Reader

Mosaf flower~Male Ursula x Reader

13.9K 311 101
By Justasmolbob

Male Ursula=Ursel

Requested by: Sly_Shadow

Note: Midway I gave up thinking of foods mermaids eat so I'm just using land foods but imagine they can grow under the sea~

You wanted to fit in, you always did, but you never seemed to be good at it. Often your sharp tongue was to blame, but you never meant to be intentionally rude or mean. You were blunt and honest, it was hard to lie but even harder for the merfolk to see you as anything but a good person. This was why at the moment you were standing in front of King Triton as he read all of your "crimes". You looked around the crowd watching intently, some looked satisfied that you were to be punished.

Charlotte and Ava stood next to each other. You looked back at them disappointed. Charlotte, you saw with Ava's boyfriend and you had warned Ava saying something along the lines of being, "How could you be so blind not to see that your OWN friend is betraying you as well as your boyfriend there are toxic people in your life that are hurting you so WHY in Poseidon are you still staying with them." Admittedly you had been harsh but it was definitely not the first time you had to deal with something like this. Charlotte had taken your harshness and twisted it for her own benefit and now both girls had hated you.

Grant who needed the courage to ask somebody out and you had helped but was rejected also glared at you. There were plenty more stories but you didn't regret anything. People here in Alanticia were too busy living in such a blissfully unaware world that you, who brought reality and invaded their fantasy was an evil thing. Snapping back to listen to King Triton when you heard him say. "And lastly you are banished for poisoning my daughter's mind." You scoffed under your breath. Ariel was one of your only friends, and just a few days ago she had found a sea witch and became a human. You at first had tried talking her out of it but Ariel was as stubborn as ever so in the end you gave in and decided to help her by searching the location of the exiled sea witch with books from the royal palace. But of course he didn't bother asking you any of that. "Well my dear sweet King since I'm going to be banished anyway, I would just like to say," Your voice is confident, no signs of fear or backing down or regret that sent waves of emotion through the crowd. Some were at your blatant rudeness, others in awe, but you continued. "You. Are. A. Terrible. Father. And a ruler if I may add. Preventing your daughter from doing anything like she's a prisoner because of your fears, hating her actions because she's in love, sure it may be foolish but to degrade her for it *scoff* I even doubt your skills as a ruler." There was something special about the red anger creeping from his neck up to his cheeks until he was as bright red as the coral that grew near your house.

You waited until he was about to talk before proceeding to continue talking, this time your sharp tone directed at everybody else watching. "And you guys probably think I'm crazy but you guys are the ones who are stuck in a world that does not exist. You coward behind darkness instead of confronting it and dealing with it and doing that the world is worse." Pointing at Ava's boyfriend, "The only thing sicker than a cheater is a bad best friend, I bet you that if you were to ask anybody, Ava you would see that Charlotte went on dates with the VERY guy you say is innocent, they kissed probably FUCKED and you're denying it. But I warned you, and I ran out of every reason to open up your eyes. It seems like none of you have eyes in the first place." Before the guards could come and escort you to exile you swam quickly far away by yourself, because if you were going to leave you're going to leave by your own choices and not for a fake reason from a King who placed blame on someone else.

It's been a few days since you left, you swam for a good few hours before stopping and setting base near a cave. You made a raggedy bed out of rocks and wood from sunken boats. Everything would be alright if you weren't currently starving. You couldn't seem to find any food in this desolate area. Your stomach growled and you were tired from the lack of nutrition. You could barely move to catch anything and if you were to catch anything it would probably get away or be a tiny goldfish. "How pathetic it is for you to die from starvation after your incredible feisty way of leaving Altantacia." You didn't know who this person was (if they were even real and not a hunger driven hallucination) but you definitely didn't appreciate them coming here and bothering you. "If you're gonna be a figment of my imagination can you AT LEAST be nice?" Huffing out frustrated as you got up from your makeshift bed. "It's really rude to interrupt somebody's last moments you know." The mysterious man started laughing, seemingly at you. "You're quite a cutie aren't you."

Now if one thing was sure you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) was incredibly vulnerable to any flirtation of any degree. Despite your confrontational personality you had no idea how to deal with pick-up lines or compliments. Feeling your cheeks heat up you quickly stammered out in a flustered manner, "Excuse you I-I w-what?" Looking up at the man, which you had instantly regretted. He was beyond handsome with toned muscles and white hair that softly swayed in the water. His lips curled into a permanent smirk and instead of the usual scales and tail he had 8 tentacles. "Am I a pervert?" You softly whispered seeing as you still not this man was definitely not real, and his looks definitely proved that he was not real. At your comment the mysterious man covered up his chest before gasping out in dramatic horror, "Why I hope not!" At this you laughed, you were damn funny in your imagination.

"So what do you plan to do for your last moments missy?"

"Dreaming of food of course? What else?"

"Me." he winked at you.

"You my good sir are not allowed to wink."

"Oh? And why is that?" He asked, getting closer, his eyes intently reading your face.

"B-because you're..."

"Mhmm you may continue."

"V-very hot! Gah! Now get away from my face you're too close!"

"Not close enough-" Shoving his face away you quickly got up, before immediately getting down soon after from fatigue.

"It seems that you are hungry, my dear."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, however did you find out?"

"From a mirror cauldron." He said blankly as if you knew what in the heck that was.

"Ok? Should I know what that is?"

Not answering your question he took a pouch from one of his many tentacles opening it up. He held a wrap of seaweed around the most delicious piece of fish you had seen in your life. Waving it teasingly in front of you, you glared at him. "Do you want it?" Mouth watering you let your pride leave you. "Yes very much so!" Reaching to grab the wrap you grumbled when he pulled it away from you.

"Nuh uh uh dearie, I don't do business for free."

"B-but I!"

"All you have to do is find a certain flower for me."

Taking a second to debate, you agreed against your better judgment. How hard could finding a flower be?

"Fine I'll find your stupid flower. Please give me the food!"

As you munched on the sandwich you sat thinking and asking a few questions about him while answering a few of his questions as well. So far he knew your favorite color, food and alot about the people of Alantacia and their stupidity.

"Yeah I know, they are very ignorant-believe me you aren't the first person who tried to make them see."

"Oh really? Who is this other person, I've never heard of them before."

"Me." This time you looked at this man even closer.

He looked completely different without his smirk and twinkling eyes, his face solemn and grimm. It looked as if he experienced so much pain throughout his life, pain equivalent to thousands of lifetimes. He tensed up his jaw before loosening it, "I used to live in Alantacia, once upon a time so did other people like me."

"People like you?"

Gesturing to his tentacles then to your shiny tail, "People like me. People like me were witches and sorcerers. We once lived in harmony with you merfolk, but now we don't."

"W-why not?" You asked tentatively.

"We were killed off." His eyes no longer sad-but angry. "We were different and we were discriminated against."

"Why didn't you leave?"

"We tried to. But they killed us off. I survived because I was both a scorer and a witch. I could heal and kill. They made me fight in their wars. I killed people with my hands and once the war was over they tossed me aside painting me the villain."

You couldn't find the right words to say-but you reached out to him instead. Pulling him into a tight hug.

He stiffened for a bit but when he relaxed he held on tighter than ever-as if he didn't want to let go. The two of you stayed there for a moment before you softly whispered, "I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry." He just smiled at you, without words motioned for you to follow you. Swimming after him to a deeper part of the rocks. Opening up a curtain you saw a room, with a cauldron and multiple small bottles and two eels swimming around playing tag. The man picked up bottles they dropped,scolding them while wagging his fingers at them while they looked back sheepish. He took you to another room, with a simple bed and shelves as well as a small lamp. "This will be your room, you can decorate it with whatever you like in the future." Future. How long would you stay here? "You should probably head to bed, you'll need your energy to find the Mosaf flower." Nodding your head you waited until he left before resting on your bed with all of your thoughts and replaying what happened today. The pained face appearing in your mind made your heart tighten. Getting up again to turn off the lamp you peeked through the curtain that separates you and him.

"Goodnight sir," You whispered sleepily.

"How polite you are! Pfft where's all your sass?" He teased you before softening his gaze, "Goodnight to you to (Y/N).

You fell into a deep slumber, the first comfortable sleep in a while.

Waking up the next morning you spent a few minutes sitting there trying to grasp at where you were. Drowsily you made your way to the main room where the man was cooking something. Taking a deep breath you sighed into the heavenly smelling food. Noticing your presence you made he gestured for you to sit down, sliding over a plate of freshly made jams and a type of green bread. You knew the bread was most likely made of some sort of seaweed, you bit into the bread wondering what type of berry was used. To your delight it was your favorite kind, strawberries happily eating you wondered if this was coincidental.

"It's good isn't it? I used your favorite" He chuckled as he sat himself down with the same plate of food and placed a fried egg on your plate as well.

"How'd you know this was my favorite?"

Shrugging he replied, "Ariel told me."

"You know Ariel? I don't think she ever came here before..."

"But she did? Sea witch? How else do you think she got her legs?"

"That was you? But you look nothing like how the books described you?"

Raising an eyebrow, intrigued you proceeded to explain. "I was helping Ariel find you through reading books I could find about you and you were described as a fat ugly despicable woman but you're clearly..." Trailing off as you stared at his body and beauty.

"Clearly...?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all!"

He only smirked but did not ask any further but the action still made your heart skip a beat and for a blush to bloom on your cheeks.

"How did you know who I was?"

"Ariel told me," he repeated.

"Why would she tell you about me?"

"Cuz she-yousdh-best friend obviously."

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" You giggled. Ariel, sweet Ariel, telling strangers about you. "And what did she say about me?"

"A lot actually I know more about you than I should, your favorite food, favorite past time that one time you scolded Ariel's sister or the time you punched a cheater with your tail. She said a lot while I was making my potion for her."

"She told you that?!?!"

"Depending on what that is then yes."

You sat debating whether or not you should reconsider your friendship with Ariel.

"Thanks for doing that for Ariel, I'm curious why you would help her?"

"Can't I help her out of the goodness of my heart?"

You highly doubted this was the type of person who would help someone for such a cheesy reason, "Well I guess you did help me...but still there must be some other reason."

Humming he replied, "Anything that angers King Triton I am in for."

You smiled knowingly, that was another reason you agreed to help Ariel besides the fact that you can't resist her pleading.

You spent the day helping with the brewing of potions and reading books on magic that Ursel lended. You had learned his name after breakfast and it was the same name in the book except more masculine. "In order for you to get the Mosaf flower you'll have to go to the surface so I'll be givin-"

He stopped at your expression. You had paused your reading giving him a disbelief face. "It's a rare flower and I don't have the time to go to the surface, I have to boil this potion and it has to be watched for a few days non stop. Besides the last time i went above it wasn't the greatest experience."

"Oh what happened?"

"I was hit on. Multiple times. Not a great experience that I want to relive."

"Oh? I would assume you of all people would appreciate getting hit on."

"No no no I like doing the flirting, and being flirted on by somebody I like." He held his gaze but you quickly brought your attention back to your book. Your heart pounds rapidly. "Well that's...that's great so uh how does the Mosaf flower look like?"

"It is quite a beautiful flower with pink petals that fade into orange in the center, it is small but lovely all the same, I'll give you the potion to turn you into a human as well as a mirror to communicate to you tomorrow."

"Mirror?"

He rummaged through some stuff and handed you a gold handheld mirror, this puzzled you, how would he be able to communicate with you through a mirror?

He opened it up then went to his cauldron, You could see his face looking back at you through the mirror even though he was all the way across the room. Intrigued you swam over to him, noticing your face in the cauldron.

"Mirror."

The two of you stared blankly at each other before laughing, the laughter echoing through the cauldron and the mirror in your hand.

The day passed with you studying the world above and him brewing the potion often helping you with parts you didn't understand.

"Why do you need the mosaf flower anyway?"

"Everything can be used to replace anything in any position because of its many properties. I need it for an 'enlightenment' potion. A long time ago one of the Kings of Atlantica casted some sort of spell, we don't know why but that was one of the reasons there was so much conflict between the merfolk and people like me, something in that spell caused all the merfolk to become oblivious, there were few exceptions to the spell like you and Ariel. My mother and sister died trying to make this potion. They have found portions of rare plants and objects for this spell but died trying." He took a shaky breath but continued, "I found everything else but the Mosaf flower, and we have to complete this spell sooner rather than later."

You nodded, now more motivated to find this special flower. The two of you had a fun dinner and did final preparations for you to go to the world above. Retiring to bed you couldn't help but feel the butterflies in your stomach, you couldn't tell if they were from developing feelings or from something else.

"Here drink this potion." The two of you were at the surface, he had used a quick pause spell on the brewing enlightenment potion that lasted for an hour. Taking the blue liquid from his hand you gagged at it's bitter taste. "I hate you for making me drink this disgusting drink." He chuckled before taking back the empty bottle, "That's why I fed you all those sweets to make up for this." You thanked him drylily about to make a witty comment before a sharp cool pain exploded in your tail. Gasping for breath Ursel looked at you worriedly. Beads of sweat trickled down your forehead-biting your lips to prevent a scream from ripping out. Ursel was saying something but the ringing in your ears silenced him. "Fuck, Fuck Fuck..." You desperately whispered as the cool pain evolved into a hot burning one. Soon after what felt like centuries you could finally breathe properly. "I actually fucking hate you, you know."

"I'm so so sorry (Y/N), I'm so sorry I forgot it hurt so much when you do it for the first time. I got used to the pain after a while I-(Y/N)?" Instead of being upset you sunk your head deeply into the water.

"(Y/N)?"

"I don't have my bra." He stared blankly at you before realization hit him and his face was now as heated up as you. Turning away he used his tentacles to quickly grab you a change of clothes from his waterproof bag. Quickly grabbing it you hurriedly made your way to the beach and dressed yourself.

"I'm done, you can look now." You were surprised he didn't flirt with you especially in such a situation but you were grateful nonetheless, if he were to have flirted with you, you were sure you would've exploded into a million tiny pieces. He slowly turned back to you.
"I'm really sorry again (Y/N)."

"No worries I'm fine now." Waving off his apology you took the pouch from him, saying goodbye as he dove back underwater. Spending the first hour getting used to your new limbs you finally got it and found it much easier walking on road paths than sand.

"(Y/N)?" Hearing a familiar voice you turned to see a very familiar best friend.

"Ariel!!" You exclaimed running towards her.

"How are you here? What are you doing up here? Oh that doesn't matter, we have a lot of catching up to do!"

"Ariel you're walking way too fast." A black haired man ran to the two of you holding a basket and a rolled up blanket, a large dog running not far behind.

"Eric! You're too slow!" Taking the basket from his hand, you watched as they exchanged playful banter smiling knowingly.

"(Y/N) how about this you can join us on our picnic and we'll catch up!"

"Sure if your Eric doesn't mind."

"I don't at all! I've heard alot about you from Ariel and have a lot of thanks to do to you!"

"Here's the perfect spot for our picnic." Getting here was exhausting. So many men had flirted with you, you were afraid that if they commented any further on your looks then you would have ran out of blood from everywhere except your cheeks. Most of them weren't rude, they would very politely flirt with you backing down respectively when you politely shook your head. Aside from the occasionally drunkard everyone above seemed so sweet and lively so unlike the bubble brained merfolk. Standing on grass you took off your shoes like Eric and Ariel did. "This is our secret dating spot nobody knows about it but since you're my best friend then you have no right not to know!" Setting up the blankets Eric and Ariel as you played with Max, their dog. Falling in love with the bouncy him. Taking out your mirror, knowing that Ursel should have returned back to his cave by now you waited as he answered. "Ursel! Ursel! Look at this! Angling it to the dog who wore a flower crown Ariel made for him you exclaimed happily at him. You went on and on for quite a bit before Max grew bored and made his way to the tree where Ariel and Eric were.

"Aww he ran away..." He pouted at you, Flotsam and Jetsam as well looking at you betrayed. "(Y/N) do you like that drooling creature more than us?" His two eels looking sadly at you, guilt rising in you.

"No of course not! I love you more than Max!' Hearing his name Max woofed at you. Ursel coughed as the two eels circled him teasing him. You laughed before waving him goodbye and going to Ariel and Eric.

"So...who was that? Ursel maybe?" Ignoring her playful tone.

"So where do you want to start to catch up?"

"How's my sisters? And my father? Is he still mad at me?"

"Your father probably is-but your sisters I can't say...I've sort of been banned from the kingdom! But like it's fine I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner though."

"Don't say that (Y/N)!"

"You know it's true though."

The two of you talked to Eric asking a few questions here and there, though he mostly entertained Max while smiling fondly at Ariel.

"Through a potion Ursel made."

"Aha! I knew it was Ursel!" the two of you were discussing how you became human. Rolling your eyes at her comment, "But I didn't know it would hurt that much that I nearly died."

"I know! It felt like walking on fire and daggers at the same time."

"Yeah it still kinda stings but it's alright now. Did you know Ursel developed an immunity to it."

"Really? Poor thing he must've gone through that pain so many times."

"Oh...I didn't think of that."

"Enlightenment potion? I didn't know one of my forefathers did such a thing! What's the last thing Ursel needs?"

"A mosaf flower. I don't know how I'm Going to find those and where to start!"

"Well you're sitting on them for starters. Oh and Max is wearing a crown full of them."

"What? They're so rare and powerful how can there be so many of them? Aren't they rare?"

"They are but this place happens to grow an incredible amount of them, I forget they're this rare."

"I can gather so much of these for Ursel! Can I have your basket? Taking you began filling it with flowers excitedly imagining Ursel's face when he saw all of them."

"We'll see you soon (Y/N)! Make sure to come visit often!" Max barking in agreement. She waved energetically before heading off back to the castle with Eric.

"Oh hello there miss, you look really pretty and sweet I was wondering if you would like to have some lunch some time?" A man with brown curled locks and a small smile asked you. He was quite handsome and like usual your cheeks flushed. Your conversation continued- mostly with you trying to calm yourself and politely rejected him. "(Y/N)? You found them already. I'm quite impressed!"

Ursel was near the ocean, smiling until he saw the man close to you. "(Y/N)? Who's that?" Eyes screaming murder that you found quite arousing. "Oh is that your boyfriend? Sorry to bother you then Miss, it was a pleasure talking to you. Have fun on your beach date!"

Taking the potion from his hand you felt your fins return. Swishing it back and forth you smiled, finally comfortable. "I think I should've killed him. Yes I should kill him."

You smacked his hand away from grabbing his scepter. "Repeat after me you will not and can not."

"And why not?"

"Because that would be stupid."

"Hmm how so?"

"Because I didn't feel anything!"

"Oh really so all my flirting efforts were to a waste. Oh well I'll just have to try harder!"

"Oh why?"

"To chase you and have you be mine."

He leaned in and kissed you, and all those butterflies you felt before were nothing compared to this but it was a good kind.

You splashed him with water before kissing him back.

"Look at these Mosaf flowers!"

"Woah how did you get such large quantities of them."

"I'll explain to you later now let's go save the world." Giving him one final kiss you quickly swimmed off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...