Bakugou Katsuki x reader one...

By Montana21Michaelis

Requests are always opens. Message me the details. More

Promise
First Time
I Thought I Knew
Quirk Used Against Me
Princess Explosion Murder
Lost
Rainstorm
Bully
Tutor
Part 1
Leave Me
Part 2
Requests
Time For Me
Dancing
Choose pt 1
Come Back
Convenience Store
Not Alone
The L Word
PS: I Still Love You
Intense
Little Spoon Bakugou
Telling Him You're Pregnant-Short
Aizawa's adopted Daughter
Deaf
Cheat With Kiri?!
Bait
Soulmate AU-Hear Them Sing
Scars and Cuddles
It Started With A Dare and A Book
Hoodie
Bakugou's Twin Sister
Twin Sister pt 2
Am I A Hero Or Villain
We Don't Have To
Dinner Is On Me
Aunty MC
Train Wreck
Driver's License
Maybe They're Bigger Band Aids
Body
Comfort Cuddles
Affection?
Short Band AU
Your Hair Your Heartbeat
Twin pt 3
Lucy
Tiger Stripes
Hard Boy
Rainstorm p2
Beg
Competition
Baby (Y/n) 1
Halloween
Toddler (Y/n) 1
Littlespace
Little!Reader
Tutor Spicy Ending
Choose p2
Arranged Marriage?
Professor Bakugou
Her Laugh
Professor P2
Shapeshifter
Her Laugh p2
Picture Perfect
Littlespace p2
Finally!
Aizawa's Adpoted Daughter p2
Photos At Work
Sugar Daddy
Did You Eat Today?
Chained And Gagged
Love You Goodbye
Are You Sure?
Cleaning Unaware
Lord Explosion Murder
Gratitude
Bleeding You
Bloody Sheets
Little Halloween
Little Park
The Villian's Daughter
Slow And Embarrassing
Anniversary
Too Far
Heavy Spice
I Can't Hear You
I Can't Hear You p2
Money Now Questions Later

Depressed Older Sister

2.6K 55 2
By Montana21Michaelis

"The girl with braided hair then-"
"Hey shrimp why are you in a tree?" A familiar blonde yells looking at his sister.
"I'm studying." She lies looking around her.
"You don't have any books with you. And why would you study up there?"
"Because I'm away from your loud mouth."
Bakugou growls and his hands spark. "(Y/n) if you're gonna study, go to your dorm."
"The campus is still closed due to the villain attack."
"Speaking of which he didn't hurt you right?"
The sincerity in his voice made her smile.
He's a bully but at least he cares about her well-being.
She wanted to tell her brother everything was fine but it was a lie. "He didn't hurt me Katsu."
Deep down he was hurting from his PTSD and she knew it.
That's why she kept her pain hidden. She felt it didn't compare to his troubles.
The blonde sighs but nods. "Ok, I trust you. You should go home though. The old hag called me cause she couldn't reach you."
(Y/n) looks away, making her brother suspicious.

"(N/n) what's going on?" Katsuki asks gently after he climbs up the tree.
Tears stream down her cheeks but she tries wiping them away quickly.
His expression changes to confusion.
"I'm sorry Katsu. Your big sister isn't as strong as you."
"What are you talking about?" He asks, wiping her tears too. "Why are you crying? What happened?"
"I didn't want to tell you. You've been through so much and I know you're hurting too. I wish I could hide it like you... but I can't."
"I don't want you to hide anything from me. I don't want you to cry. I bottle everything until I explode, that's not a good thing (n/n)."
"I don't want you to be disappointed in me, or hate me, if I tell you."
"Shut up dumbass and tell me."
"I want to die." She blurts and she quickly covers her mouth as her eyes widen.

His red eyes widen in horror and mouth opens slightly. "No," he whispers.
She looks away then buries her face in her knees. "I'm sorry," she cries. "I tried to jump off the roof of the abandoned part of campus but one of my professors caught me with his quirk. Actually doing it only made me want to jump again or end it more in general. I don't want to leave you because I love you but..."
He didn't know what to say as she rants. His mind raced but listened to every word she said.
She bends forward and cries into his lap.
He immediately holds her close, but he didn't notice his own tears streaming down his cheeks. "Please don't leave me," he whispers. "I wouldn't be able to handle it if you left me, if you jumped. You're my sister and I need you."
She wants to say so many things but all she could do is cry. She grips his pants tightly.
"Dammit (Y/n)!" He yells angrily. "You're not allowed to die. You're my reason to be number one. I'm gonna protect you just like All Might did. You have to see me when I get to number one."
"I wanna see you be number one." She finally manages to say something.
"Then please don't leave me." He begs and holds her closer.
"I'm sorry," she cries softly.
"Don't leave me!" He yells again. He pushes her face up and stares into her eyes.
She squeezes her eyes closed as she shakes her head quickly. "I can't. I want to di-"
"Shut up! You're not allowed to die. You have to... you have to..."
He couldn't even finish his sentence. His only reasons were selfish and he didn't know what to say.
(Y/n) grips his hands tightly and cries louder. "Katsu please," she begs. "Please," she whispers.
"I need you." He whispers weakly and looks into her eyes.
It breaks her heart to see his pained expression.
She opens her mouth but nothing comes out.
He shakes his head and buries his face in her lap.
She sniffles and plays with his hair. She leans forward and lays her head against his. "I love you Katsu. I wanna see you be number one. I-I'll stay alive."
He grips her pants but keeps his face buried.
"Don't leave me," he whispers.
"I won't leave you." She whispers back and kisses his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
866K 17.4K 55
One shots for bnha characters. Read, comment and like! @Smintie -complete-
85.6K 2.1K 17
bakugou x reader. im sorry im not good at descriptions. i guess just read it. slow updates! #1 in dragon king as of 3/24/2021