We Got Married || Jihoon from...

By graeru

"Baby, I remember all the scars left the pain so deep." But wait, what scars was he talking about if they onl... More

Prologue
Episode 01: The First Encounter (Part 01)
Episode 01: Let's Go Shopping! (Part 02)
Off-Cam 01: You're My Wife
Episode 02: Train to Busan (Part 01)
Episode 02: Are You Scared of Heights? (Part 02)
Off-Cam 02: Rest Day
Episode 03: Way Back Home (Part 01)
Episode 03: Reunion (Part 02)
Off-Cam 03: Cold
Episode 04: Inkigayo (Part 01)
Episode 04: A Night Under the Stars (Part 02)
Off-Cam 04: Mike Wazowski and Dooly
Episode 05: Loving Him was Red
Off-Cam 05: Neol Saranghae
❗BREAKING NEWS ❗
Off-Cam 06: Fate
Episode 06: Hime
Episode 06: F*ck*ng Hell
Off-Cam 07: A Revelation
Day Off 01: Last First Kiss
Day-Off 02: Antoinette Comes Home
Day Off 03: A Bitch in the Beach
Day Off 4: Oops
Day Off 4: Broken Home (Part 2)
Chapter 24
❗NEWS ARTICLE ❗
❗BREAKING NEWS❗
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Episode 12: Already Has Her Own Prince
Off Cam 08: You Killed Me
Episode 13: Forever and Ever
Episode 13: Eldredth
Off Cam 09: Zero for Jihoon
Episode 14: Say Yes to the Dress
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Interview
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Bachelor Party (1)
Chapter 42: Bachelorette Party (2)
Chapter 43: Party's Over (3)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Episode 15: Interview
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Wedding Day
WGM Playlist
WGM Character Profiles
Bonus Chapter: Reception
Bonus Chapter: Reception (Part 2)
❗ NEW BOOK ❗
surprise announcement !!

Chapter 30 || Episode 12

1K 54 17
By graeru

"...you're kidding right?"

"No I'm not, it would be a wonderful idea to have the two of you take care of a baby before 'getting married'." The producer placed air quotes on his statement.

"Have you even asked Rachel if this was okay with her?" Gwaenhi asked.

"I can hear you from here and I'm saying no!" Rachel's faint yelling was heard in the dining area.

The producer shyly laughed. "I knew she might say no but I have a back-up plan. We asked Jinu from Winner if he would agree on letting you take care of Jaehwa, he said yes."

Jihoon's lips parted, he felt a bit embarrassed to try to take care of his senior's daughter even if they've gotten closer through the years. Gwaenhi on the other hand thought that it was a bad idea to put hot topic idols together in one episode. Jinu revealing that he was married and had a daughter had negative responses from Koreans, it might end up worse if they let her and Jihoon, a problematic pair as well, take care of his daughter.

"He really said yes?" Jihoon asked in disbelief.

The producer nodded his head proudly. "Now ready yourselves for the upcoming days, it'll be quite interesting," He stood up. "I'm pretty sure you'll be great parents."

The thought of being a mother made Gwaenhi's eyes widened. She wasn't ready for that type of thing and in fact, she was scared of kids. They seem horrifying. The couple sent their producer off and stared at each other for the longest time.

"This is getting quite creepy, Eun." Jihoon told her.

"Shut up, I really don't wanna take care of Jinu's daughter." She looked at him without even batting an eyelash.

"Then why does it seem like it's my fault?"

"I'm not saying anything, I'm just staring at you."

"Why are you even staring at me?"

"Well why are you staring back?"

"Cause you're pretty when you're stressed."

"So is that why you stress me out all the time?"

Jihoon suddenly stayed silent, not knowing what to tell her. "N-No."

"But you stuttered, so it's true?"

"No it's not."

Gwaenhi smirked and walked going to the kitchen with her arms folded. His eyes followed her moves as he felt lovestruck towards her sudden boldness and change of attitude.

"Damn she's hot." He whispered and chuckled to himself.

Seungkwan: Oh my gosh it's Jihoon and Gwaenhi!

"Are you nervous?" Jihoon asked Gwaenhi.

"A bit." She held on to her cup of coffee a bit tighter and took a sip.

"I'm pretty sure we can handle this, she's just a kid. There are two of us, she's outnumbered." Gwaenhi chuckled as he tried reassuring her.

Just in time, Jinu and his 4 year old daughter entered the cafe. They greeted each other with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys, it's been a while since I've talked to you." Jinu said.

Sana: He produced one of Treasure's songs a year ago right?

"Yeah." Jihoon answered with a chuckle.

"Oh this is Jaehwa. Say hi!" Jinu introduced his daughter.

She did a small bow. "Hello I'm Jaehwa, I am 4 years old and I like aliens."

Gwaenhi gasped after hearing her say a full sentence. "Woah, she can talk without pausing? That's amazing."

Jinu chuckled. "Yeah but sometimes she still does, it depends on how long her sentence is." She nodded her head in understanding.

Seungkwan: When I was three the only thing I could do is stuff my mouth with coins.

"Jaehwa, do you have an alien?" Jihoon asked her.

She nodded her head in excitement. "Yes I have Arien, Bialar, and Eldredth, they're ahm, Dad what are they again?" She looked up at Jinu.

"Triplets, honey."

"There, triplets! They uh they look alike and they have many many many eyes."

"Can we meet your aliens or are they too shy?"

Sana: Jihoon seems good with kids.

"Arien is very very very shy, she only talks to Eldredth, Bialar, me, and Mommy. Arien doesn't like Daddy."

They all laughed after hearing what she said. "But why doesn't Arien like me?" Jinu pretended to look hurt.

"She says you look too old and scary."

Gwaenhi and Jihoon gasped and tried stopping themselves from laughing. Jinu looked so embarrassed that he buried his face on his hands. "I look old, hon?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded her head.

Sana: *laughs out loud*

He brushed off the thought. "Okay, I'll try to look less older for you and Arien," He patted her head. "So you guys are gonna take care of her for two days?"

"Yup." Gwaenhi answered.

"Alright then, here's her bag. It has all her stuff. If you guys need help or anything, just call me," Jinu handed Jihoon her sparkly purple duffle bag. "Jaehwa, remember to be nice okay? You'll stay with your Aunt Gwaenhi and Uncle Jihoon for the meantime."

Jaehwa smiled at him and nodded. "Give Daddy a hug," He opened his arms wide and she immediately hugged him. "I'll see you tomorrow guys." He let go of her and waved at the two before leaving.

The three of them watched as Jinu left the cafe. Gwaenhi glanced at Jihoon a few times cause she was completely clueless on what's next. "Jaehwa do you want to eat or drink anything?" He asked.

"Can I have a chocolate chip cookie please?" She pointed at the large cookie displayed on the counter.

Jackson: That seems too big, I don't think she can finish that.

"Sure, how about something to drink?"

"I want milky."

Jihoon nodded with a smile. "I'll order for her first. How about you, do you want anything?" He asked Gwaenhi.

"No, I'm fine." She nervously smiled at him. He left the two in a very awkward atmosphere.

The silence between them was uncomfortable. Jaehwa stared at her intensely but she kept avoiding her gaze.

Sana: What's with this awkwardness? *chuckles*

"Aunt Gwaenhi how old are you?"

"I'm 21."

"But why do you look so short?"

Gwaenhi was taken aback by her question. "Hehe, I didn't grow tall anymore. I think it runs in our genes." She giggled.

"Ohh, I hope I uh I don't be very very short like you. I want to grow tall like Uncle Johnny."

Jackson: Oh yeah Johnny is really tall.

"Uncle Johnny? From NCT?"

"Yes from Shitty."

Gwaenhi's eyes widened once again. "W-What?"

"Uncle Johnny is from Shitty."

"J-Jaehwa don't say that it's NCT." She nervously corrected the young girl.

Sana: Oh my goodness. *laughs*

"Eh Shitty?"

"En-See-Tee."

"En Shitty."

"Fuck this, I give up." Gwaenhi thought.

"Never mind, never mind." She said instead.

Jackson: She just gave up. *chuckles*

Jihoon came back with Jaehwa's cookie and milk. "Here you go." He placed the plate and carton of milk in front of her. She grinned brightly and touched the cookie with her hands.

"Ah wait! Wipe your hands first and put some sanitizer." Gwaenhi stopped her and quickly took out her hand wipes and sanitizer.

"Mmm smells good." Jaehwa said as the berry scented sanitizer was placed on her tiny palms. She nibbled on the cookie immediately when her hands dried.

"Do you want to do anything for today?" Jihoon asked her.

"I want to watch movie."

"Movie? Which one?"

"Over the Moon!"

Seungkwan: Oh I like that movie! There's a cute rabbit there too.

Jihoon looked at Gwaenhi for help cause he didn't know what that was. "Ohh, that's the movie with the girl singing about mooncakes right?"

"Yes yes!"

"Okay, let's watch that later when we go home." Gwaenhi said.

"Is there anything else?" Jihoon asked.

"Park! Park! I want park."

Sana: Park... Jihoon? *laughs at her own joke*

Seungkwan: I think you need a lot of rest, Sana. Your promotions are making you look crazy already. (Jokingly)

"Can we go to the park in your dorm?" Gwaenhi asked.

"The playground? Yeah I guess we can. The boys can come along too."

"Good idea."

"Jaehwa, do you wanna meet your other uncles? The other members of the group I'm in?"

"You're in a group? Like daddy?"

"Yes I am. We're 12 in one group."

"12?! So many many many! Too many! Daddy's group only 4!"

Jihoon and Gwaenhi chuckled. It seems like today's gonna be a long day.

merry christmas guys! sorry for the late update, i went to a reunion with my family. don't be like us and stay at home 🤣

Twitter: holowrites
Instagram: graeru
Wattpad: graeru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 161 17
2 friends, 2 bandmates, 2 brothers. To the rest of the members, it seemed like they were a perfect couple, the couple that all of them looked up to a...
72.2K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...
116K 6.8K 48
No one is nice just to be nice. They always want something. At least, in Jiwoo's experience. Everyone wants something from her. Everyone except fo...
3.3K 182 15
Haruto a popular handsome boy was fell in love with a guy older than him named jihoon, but jihoon have a boyfriend who used to bullied him name...