Noona Chronicles - The Beginn...

By NaturallyNaughty2020

This story is about a 38 year old divorced mother of one. With her daughter in college she has decided to wo... More

Characters
The Art Show - Chapter 1
A Blank Canvas - Chapter 1.5
Awakening - Chapter 2
Trouble - Chapter 3
Introductions - Chapter 4
Clarity - Chapter 5
The Promise - Chapter 6
My Luck - Chapter 7
Her - Chapter 8
Storm & Sunshine - Chapter 9
Saturday - Chapter 10
Determination, Intimidation, Meditation - Chapter 11
Mr. Kim Taehyung - Chapter 11.5
Exposed - Chapter 12
Namarcus - Chapter 13
My Rapline - Chapter 14
Full Circle - Chapter 16
Broken - Chapter 17
Picking up the Pieces - Chapter 17.5
What are you doing here? - Chapter 18
Contempt, Concern, & Confusion - Chapter 19
Jackson - Chapter 20

Hoseok - Chapter 15

997 39 64
By NaturallyNaughty2020

"Good evening, I have a reservation for 2 under Bre Stone."  I said to the hostess.  

I had asked Hoseok to meet me at the restaurant at 7:30 pm, hoping I would get to restaurant at least 30 minutes prior to Hoseok arriving.  I just wanted to make sure everything was perfect.  BTS was use to having the best of everything and I didn't want to disappoint with my first of hopefully many surprises for each of them.

The hostess looked at her reservation list and then looked up at me.  "Sorry ma'am, I don't see you on the reservation list and this is a reservation only facility." She snickered.

"Hmm, do you mind getting your manager.  I am sure I have a reservation here." I requested.

The hostess called for the manger on her headset. "Someone without a reservation would like to speak to a manger at the hostess podium. Excuse would you mind stepping to the side so I can help the other guest that have reservations?"

Before I could get out of character and tell this hostess the fuck off an older gentleman appeared. "Good evening Madam, how may I be of service?"

"Good evening Sir, I have a reservation for 2 under Bre Stone.  I am sure it was made."  I repeated respectfully.

The manger went over to the hostess podium and waited for her to finish with the current guest she had in front of her.  Then he politely asked her to move to the side.  He looked on the same list the hostess looked at prior.  

She was smirking at me when he didn't find my name on the list.  

Then he pulled an envelop from under the podium.  There were a few black business cards with gold writing. He turned the card around to show me my name on the card with the letters  VIP and 2 stars next to the letters.

"Sorry Ms. Stone for the delay and mix up." The manager snapped his fingers, calling over to other staff members.

"Thank you Sir, you may want to retrain your staff so they are aware of all the reservation list."  I politely said with a devilish smile, turning towards the hostess whose mouth was wide open and the surprise on her face was priceless.

She looked at me, "I am ware of all the list." She continued, "Sir she doesn't look...." The hostess begin to speak.

The manager interrupted her, "Just apologize for your error and we will discuss this matter at another time!"  He said sternly but in a calm voice.

"Sorry Ms. Stone."

I winked and responded, "I accept your apology," before walking off with the staff that manager instructed to show me to my table.  I felt important after that incident played out.

The staff asked me to follow them to the elevator to there exclusive dining area for VIPs.  We went to the top floor.  When I stepped out of the elevator, I stepped into an  octagon shaped room with 5 black doors with gold numbers. Each door was numbered 1 - 5. 

The butler walked to door number 3 and knocked before walking in.  I looked around the room before walking in. 

"I don't think this is correct.  I just asked for a private table for two with the best view."  I said nervously.

"This is correct Ms. Stone, please."  The gentleman bowed and ushered me into the room.  I was in aww. The room was covered in beautiful red roses. I was so amazed by the layout of the room.

"You like Angel?"

I looked over and saw Hoseok looking out the window.  He turned towards me.  I was so in amazed by the room that I had not noticed him standing there.

"I love it but this is supposed to be a surprise for you and why are you early?" I asked confused but happy to see him.

Hoseok walked over to me and held my hands. "I am very much surprised that you would do this for me.  Thank you." He said kissing my lips.  "Shall we?" He asked pulling out my chair.

I replied with a smile and sat in the chair and he sat in his chair next to me.

"I hope you don't mind but I ordered our food. I am sure you will love it."

"I don't mind.  But Hoseok I don't get it.  All the roses, which are my favorite flowers, you are here before me. You've ordered our meal. I'm trying to impress you and I feel like I am failing miserably.  This is an evening for you." I appreciated everything Hoseok had done but I really wanted this to be for him.

"Angel, why are you so worried about the details?  I am very impressed and overjoyed that you would go out your way to plan such a grand evening.  An evening for us, not me. So please let me spoil you just a little." He said caressing the side of my face. His hand made me melt.

"Thank you Hoseok."

"You're welcome." Hoseok replied.

He continued, "I want to know about you, from you.  Between your work and our work we don't get a lot of quality time together besides when we are intimate and I don't want you to think that's all we are about.  So I am very happy  to have this evening with you."

This man smile, his whole demeanor was majestic. 

I had figured out each of there mannerisms, attitude, and behavior at least when they were around me but Hoseok had a duality about him.  

Everyone knows him to be happy, gentle, and charming.  But I know him behind close doors.  He could go from sweet to devilish within seconds. A trait I enjoyed over, and over during our nights together.

I cherished Hoseok more then he knew.

"What would you like to know?  I am sure with Jin and Joon's thorough background check you know everything about me."  We both laughed.  "But I understand that they have to be that way to protect you and the rest of the guys."

"Yes that is true but we don't know everything.  That's why I would like to hear about you being a married woman, your daughter, pretty much your life before us Angel." 

"I don't want to bore you, I am sure you have way more interesting stories to tell me."

He turned and slid my chair so I was facing him. "Bre my life has essentially been a tv movie. You can watch any of our shows, interviews, and movies to see my life.  Privacy is one of those things that is rare in this lifestyle.  So to be able to see your life through your eyes or even a glimpse is an original screen play for me." Hoseok placed my hands in his and kissed them before raising his head to kiss my lips.

For most of the evening I talked about my life as a married woman, my divorce, being a mother, my family in the States, my time in school and my career.  We laughed, ate and drink.  It was like talking to my best friend.  I shared things with him that I had never shared before about my divorce.  Hoseok was easy to talk to.

"Hoseok may I ask you something without sounding ungrateful?"

"You can always ask me anything without feeling that I will judge you." He responded.

"Why me?  I just don't get it.  How did I get lucky to be with you and the others?  I am not model material, I'm not famous, not rich or super successful and I am a divorced mother of one who from time to time feel out of her element her in Korea." I may have had to many drinks because I felt like crying thinking about some of my failures in life.

"We are here because of fate. Simply put.  We needed you and you needed us.  You are ours." He said taking my champagne glass out my hand.  "I think you have had enough Angel."

I begin to pout.

"Don't make that face Angel. I am trying to be on my best behavior tonight and not ravish you like I want."  Hoseok said biting half of his bottom lip.

"So you are going to tease me the rest of the night Mr. Jung?" I said slurred.  I could tell he wanted me since he laid eyes on me.

Changing the subject Hoseok said, "Angel it's a beautiful night, do you mind if we go out on the balcony and enjoy the stars?  I think we both can use a little air." 

"I am already enjoying a star now." I said barely coherent.

Hoseok giggled at my cheesy statement. 

I sat in-between his legs with my back to him on the oversized chaise lounge.  "Would sang to me please?" I asked.

"Of course I will, any request?"

"No you pick." I answered.

He put his arms around me tightly and kissed me on my neck before he begin to sing:

Your hold, your warmth, your heart

I want to see it again, I beg of you

In this moment, the warm wind of flower fragrance too

A clear sky over there without a speck of cloud as well

Everything is cold

The bright sky is also all darkening

Without you, what does this corpse of mine breathe

It hurts, I always cry cry cry

I'm going crazy and without you I'm tired

From the thoughts of you

I hate hate everything, I hate hate everyday

Ring me up, ring ding dong

If there's an opportunity, I'll hold you

I started to run, countdown

Prepared to be speared by your rose-like heart

I'll hold you again

(JHope part in "Hold Me Tight", english translation.)

~~~

Hoseok - a week prior

Joon just spoke to me about some information he had just received.  He is always looking out for BTS best interest but sometimes he gets in his own way and pushes people away.  That's why I explained to him that I would look into this information he was given and for him not to worry about it.  I am sure it's nothing but I wanted to make sure to get this taken care of quickly.  I texted my assistant.

Me: Good morning Lee, I am headed to the office and I need to speak to you as soon as I arrive.

Assistant Lee: Good morning sir I will greet you when you arrive.

Me: Perfect! 😉

All talent enters the Bighit building from the bottom garage to  avoid Sasaeng fans.  When I arrived Lee was waiting on me.

Lee opened my door, "Good morning, Mr. Jung."

"Hey Lee, thank you for greeting me." I said.

"Yes sir, did you want to wait to talk?" Lee asked.

"No we can have this discussion on the elevator. I'm sure it will be short."  I replied handing him some papers.

"What is this sir?"

"It is Ms. Bre Stone cell phone records.  Any number look familiar to you?"

"Are you referring to my number Mr. Jung?" Lee asked.

"Yes, you know how Namjoon is.  He brought this to me.  This situation with Ja-Ming has made him a little obsessive with Bre." 

It bothered me when Taehyung asked Jin and Namjoon for help with Ja-Ming which turned into more then it needed to be.  Joon had trust issues that I knew about.  Trust of women and friends which started out with one of his closest friends, Jackson.  So of course when security saw Ja-Ming with another guy, Joon started to watch Bre even closer. But to be honest he probably already was.  Joon had a possessive complex. 

"Mr. Jung, I feel bad for telling you this since I promised Ms. Stone I wouldn't but Ms. Stone is preparing a surprise evening and asked for my help." Lee hesitantly stated.

I was confused, "Surprise for who?"

"You sir." Lee answered.

"For real?" I was stunned. Women we have picked in the past was only about us adorning them with gifts, vacations and surprises.  This was definitely stunning to see someone wanting to do something for me on there own accord.

"Yes sir she asked me for information about your schedule, your favorite restaurant, and when she was unsuccessful making reservations I stepped in."  He continued, "She even trusted me with her personal credit card. Even though I am sure she was given the black card like Miss. Ja-Ming was given."

"Please don't bring that name up." I said rolling my eyes.   Ja-Ming has continued to be a pain and discontent for us.

"Sorry Sir."

"Lee continue as you have for Ms. Stone.  The day after our evening together have ALL her credit cards paid off and I will need some small additional arrangements made for our evening."

Lee begin to smile, "She's different isn't she?" 

"You can tell?" I said.  Lee nodded yes. 

She was making an impact on all of us in one way or another.

"Thank you Lee, I'll let Joon know that her calling you isn't anything for him to be concerned about and if he ask you anything further just make something up and let me know."

I doubted Joon would let my vague response go without more questions but then again he had other things to deal with so I might get lucky.

~~~

Hoseok - Present

I continued to sing until Bre fell a sleep.  I watched her sleep.  Her skin glowed in the moonlight under the stars.  

Listening to her talk about her past and the hurt she has endured from her marriage to the struggles of being a female person of color. I hope she realizes how strong a woman she is and she continues to conquered her trails and tribulations.  She think she is lucky to be with us but it is the other way around.  She is a unicorn among other mares. She is unique and we are lucky to have her.  

That thought was when I realized why Joon was so over possessive of her, not that he didn't trust her but he is afraid of losing her to someone.   Maybe there is a method to his madness.  I laughed to myself.

She begin to shiver from the cool breeze that just passed. "Angel are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Just a few more minutes please?" She answered before closing her eyes again.  I gently took off my suit jacket to put around her while holding her tightly to use my body warmth to warm her up.

Moving here hair from her eyes, "Just a few more minutes, I don't want you to get sick." 

 **************************

A/N:  Jimin up next.  I know his appearance has been almost non existent but  be ready for him next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 28.8K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
1.9K 251 49
It all started with just being an ARMY and getting to finally see her ultimate group, BTS, live in concert. Ella never knew that, after that first ni...
434 17 15
Hey guys ;) First story on this account, got a few other accounts but I don't really use them anymore haha! I will not write smut, just fluff cos flu...
76.7K 4.3K 37
They were supposed to have fun. One night, nothing more, nothing less, but they made a mess of things. Leila should've known better, she should've be...