Vani SS : Second chance? Plea...

By MagguDhingra

What will happen when Bani will try to mend up things between her and Veer? More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Fasting?

3.4K 161 21
By MagguDhingra

Hi everyone. I am back with a TS.
Jai’s truth is not yet out but Bani knows that Jai is not a good guy and for now JAi and MAyuri are underground.
I wrote this story few weeks ago and wanted to continue.
Give it a shot and do tell me I should continue or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi ki vo sab tumhare sath Jai ne kia?' Bani confronted Veer. 

Veer replied 'seriously Bani? As if main tumhe batata Or tum man jati' and laughed sarcastically. 

Bani replied gritting her teeth 'main mazak nahi kar rahi Veeranshu Singhania'

Veer replied dangerously 'nahi main kar raha hu Bani Sharma. Ek bat batao kya tum man leti ki vo sab dhabevale ne kia mere sath? '

Bani wanted to say Yes but she knew that would be the biggest lie so she kept quiet. 

Veer spoke 'tumhari yeh khamoshi sab bata rahi hai. Tumne mujhpe kabhi bharosa nahi kia Bani. Us din pahadi par bhi I said ki I am hurt, deeply hurt but all you cared was ki vo Dhabevala hurt hai. Har pal main bolta raha ki Bani please uska nam mat lo, please usse mat milo, please trust karo ki vo thik nahi hai. But what did you do? Jo jo maine kaha uska ulta? Hai na? Toh tumhe kyu lagta hai ki I should have told you the truth about him' a tear escaped his eye which made Bani ashamed of herself. 

Bani lifted her hand to wipe his tear but veer took a step back 'no. Tum yeh haq kho chuki ho Bani. Abhi tak yeh shadi tumhare liye ek samjhota thi na? Dam ghutta tha na tumhara is shadi mein? Sach kahu aaj mera dam ghut raha hai. Ab se hum is shadi mein toh rahenge is duniya ke liye couple to rahenge par ek dusre ke liye total stranger'

Bani was taken aback by what he said, something broke inside her as those words escaped his mouth. What he spoke next shocked her even more, it felt as if someone stabbed her heart. 

'Agar yeh bhi nahi manzoor toh tell me freely hum is rishte ko khatam kar denge. Don't worry about anything, main sara blame khud pe le lunga, soch lo or bata dena mujhe' he walked towards the door when Bani asked ' kahan ja rahe ho itni raat ko? '

'Tumse matlab? Kahi marzi jau? ' veer replied rudely. 

Bani spoke very slowly more like a whisper 'can we give this relationship a second chance? '

'Too late for that' and he left the room. 

She thought to herself ‘Bholenath itna sab hone ke bad main ek bat toh samajh gayi hu ki mera Humsafar Veer hi hai or ab use or mujhe koi alag nahi kar sakta hai’ a confident Bani then continued ‘tumhe is rishte se ghutan hone lagi hai na? Kisse jhuth bol rahe ho Veer? Chalo koi bat nahi maine itna bhav khaya hai shuruwat se tumhara itna toh banta hai. 

Tumhari yeh sweetheart tumhare nakhre bhi sahegi, tumhara gussa bhi or tumhe batayegi ki main nafrat se zada bhi kuch kar sakti hu. Puri duniya dekhegi ab jo hoga. Bhago jaha bhagna chahte ho, chipak gayi main toh ab tumse chumbak ki tarah.’

It was an hour or so that Bani was sitting on the bed and waiting for Veer to return, she finally heard Veer getting inside the room in a very drunken state, he was not even able to walk properly. 

Bani got up and went to help him ‘Veer tum ne bohot zada pi hui hai.’

Veer replied ‘tumse matlab? Meri daru mera liver, tumhe kya? Tum jao us dhabevale ke pas. I am good jaisa bhi hu’
That line literally hurt Bani because she knew how much she has hurt him, she spoke ‘Veer please aise mat bolo na’

Veer replied ‘kaise bolu phir Bani. tumne mujhe chot pohchayi hai Bani, yaha chot lagi hai mujhe. Dekho’ He took her hand and kept it on his heart.
Bani’s world stopped for a second feeling his heartbeat, she felt so good when his heart raced against her heart. She smiled.

Veer spoke ‘tumhe hasi aa rahi hai? Ha Bani haso, meri feelings par haso tum.’
Bani spoke ‘tum galat samajh rahe ho Veer.’
‘Sahi samajh raha hu main, bilkul sahi, sahi….’ And he passed out.
Bani removed his shoes and tucked him in bed and lied on the other side of the bed.

Next morning Veer woke up with a shooting headache, he was massaging his forehead when he saw a glass held by Bani.
He asked rudely ‘yeh kya hai?’

Bani replied ‘kal bohot pi li thi tumne toh tumhare liye nimbu pani’

Veer spoke ‘please bani apni yeh fake concern mujhe mat dikhao, I really don’t need this at least ab nahi. So, please stop.’
Bani spoke showing a fake attitude ‘pina hai pio varna mat pio. Yaha rakha hai table pe’

She kept the glass on the side table and left the room.

Veer checked if Bani was gone or not and he sipped the glass of lemonade with a baby smile playing on his lips, little did he know that Bani was standing near the door.

Bani purposely left the glass there to see what Veer will do, because somewhere it was important to know how Veer will react, will he drink it or not. Her heart was racing but sighed in relief as soon as she saw Veer drinking that lemonade. She can’t express it but she was way too happy with that one gesture because that mere thing showed a lot of things.
‘Kitna cute hai yeh ladka. Zuban pe gussa hai lekin andar se kuch bhi nahi, I promise you Pati dev that I will get you back’ a determined Bani smiled and left without disturbing him.

A few days went by like this only, fighting the so-called cold war. Bani tried initiating a few conversations but Veer would end them abruptly.

One day Bani was doing some household chores when she heard the doorbell ring, she went to open the door and was happy to see Meera and her papa standing on the door. She got happy and hugged them both. ‘papa aap log yaha.’

Her father spoke ‘tera pehla Karwa Chauth hai na. Toh shagun ka saman dene aye hai’

Bani was happy to know that. Meera was happy and excited for her sister’s first karwa chauth, also she knew the truth about every single thing.
They all got seated in the living area, Veer too came and sat with them. He was curious to know whether Bani will keep the fast or not.

After they both left Bani was in her room setting her cupboard when she heard the door open, she turned to see Veer entering. She continued with her work.

She heard him asking ‘tum kal yeh fast rakh rahi ho?’ before she could reply he continued ‘you don’t need to. Vaise bhi yeh shadi sirf ek samjhota hai’

Bani turned with anger in her eyes and spoke ‘nahi hai na yeh shadi kuch bhi? Toh tum mujhe nahi bata sakte ki main yeh vrat rakhu ya nahi. This is my decision whether i should fast or not’

Veer for once got scared with the anger she held in her eyes, he was speechless but somehow came up with his reply ‘please don’t act as if this marriage means something to you’

Bani replied ‘ho gaya? Now please excuse me’ and she turned and started doing her stuff.

Veer was like ‘what the hell?’ he actually tried provoking her but he forgot that uska ladaku viman is not an easy one to provoke. He left the room.

‘Meera Di what all things I need to do please confirm. Main koi galti nahi karna chahti, and aap yeh bat kisi ko nahi bataoge ki main fast rakh rahi hu Veer ke liye.’ Bani spoke on the phone talking to her di.

Meera replied ‘Bani tujhe Veer se pyar ho gaya hai na? Sachi bata’

Bani thought about it and replied ‘sach kahu di, main nahi janti ki pyar hua hai ya nahi, because I always thought that I loved Jai but aisa nahi tha. And yaha I feel I hate Veer but aisa nahi hai. I just want to give this marriage and Veer a fair chance, main bohot dil dukhaya hai uska.’

Meera asked ‘or Jai ka kya?’ Bani replied ‘Di Jai ke bare mein abhi bohot kuch pata lagana hai par vo sab bad mein kyuki main already uski vajah se bohot blunder kar chuki hu. Abhi main yeh sab enjoy karna chahti hu.’

Meera spoke ‘fair enough. Acha sun…’ and she tells her every ritual step by step.

Bani hears everything very keenly. 'Okay di. Thankyou'

Meera replied 'all the very best jo bhi tu karna chah rahi hai uske liye. '

As soon as Meera disconnected the call she saw her phone flashing Veer's name, she was confused as to why Veer was calling her. 

'Hello.' Meera spoke. 

Veer spoke 'hi Meera. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi, only if you promise me ki you won't tell Bani'

Meera asked 'ha bolo Veer'

Veer spoke hesitantly 'actually main bhi kal Bani ke liye fast rakhna chahta hu'

Meera was surprised knowing that but happy at the same time 'thik hai. Main tumhari kaise help kar sakti hu? '

Veer replied 'by telling me all the things I need to do'

Meera thought chuckling 'conference call mein hi leke bata deti isse acha toh.'

Veer asked 'joke kya tha isme meera? '

Meera came out of her thoughts 'kuch nahi. … ' and she repeated what all things she told Bani. 

Veer thanked Meera and disconnected the call. 

She smiled and prayed for both of them.

Bani woke up early in the morning to perform her sargi, she went into the bathroom and took a bath. She came out and saw Veer still sleeping, she went down slowly closing the room.
She plated herself some food and started having it, she prayed to her Bholenath and was sending good vibes to Veer. And as she thought about Veer she saw Veer entering the kitchen rubbing his eyes. Bani got shocked as if she got caught but soon behaved normally.

Bani asked ‘tum yaha is time?’

Veer replied ‘yeh toh mujhe tumse puchna chahiye? Tum kya kar rahi ho yaha?’

Bani replied ‘actually mujhe bhuk lagi thi maine rat ko dinner nahi kia tha tabhi’ she lied.

Veer spoke ‘oh acha. Naha dho ke ache kapde pehen ke bhuk lagi hai tumhe. I see.’

Bani ignored that as she knew that it was quite obvious she was here and for what reason so she asked him ‘tum yaha?’

Veer spoke ‘mujhe bhi bhuk lagi hai.’ and he moved towards the fridge to see for something.

Bani spoke casually ‘fridge mein kuch nahi hai, share with me if you want.’
Veer replied ‘no thanks. Isse acha toh main bukha so jau’

Bani replied ‘okay. Your wish.’

Veer was about to go when he thought ‘kya kar raha hai Veer. yeh rasam zaruri hai. Khale iske sath hi.’

He sat with her and started having food from her plate. Bani too didn’t say anything, because she was happy that at least he ate from her plate.
She definitely wanted to give this relation some time, they never actually had a good equation. Like rats and mice they always have fought with each other but these moments, they never enjoyed. No one said a single word, they enjoyed the sargi from one plate and enjoyed the calmness, the silence.
Veer had it and got up. ‘thankyou’ Bani just smiled and nodded.

He left and Bani did the dishes and went to sleep again.

Bani came down and saw everyone on the breakfast table, Ponky spoke ‘bhabhi ao breakfast karlo.’

Bani spoke ‘nahi. Mujhe abhi bhuk nahi hai. Tum log sab khalo’

Ponky asked ‘oh vrat and all haa’ Bani didn’t say anything.

Daksh teased ‘Veer bhai aap nahi rakh rahe fast?’

Veer spoke ‘come on i am eating with you guys phir kaisa fast?’

Everyone laughed but no one noticed that Veer didn’t even touch the food from his plate.
Bani too didn’t pay attention to this because she didn’t expect Veer to fast for her.

It was evening time, Bani got ready in a red saree.
Veer entered the room and was awestruck seeing Bani draped in a red saree hugging her slim body from all right places. He got out of his thoughts when Bani spoke ‘kya hua?’

Veer spoke ‘main tumhara fast nahin kholunga Bani.’

Bani replied seeing him in the mirror ‘it’s okay. Your wish’

Veer was irritated he knew she was fasting for him but still she didn’t ask him to open the fast or anything, so he spoke mockingly ‘Jai ayega kya kholne?’

Bani got angry and said ‘Veer leave.’

Veer left the room, he should be angry with Bani being rude but her being rude on the name of Jai made him happy. He is still angry or maybe he just wants to give time to everything. But this little progress makes him happy.

Bani on the other hand got really angry, in anger she was about to ruin her makeup but got a call from MEera.

‘Ha Meera di’ she spoke, picking the call.

Meera asked ‘tum logo ka fast kaisa chal raha hai?’ 

Bani asked ‘tum logo ka matlab? Or kisi ne bhi rakha hai kya fast?’

Meera face palmed ‘umm. Maine kab kaha or kisi ka bhi hai?’ to which Bani questioned ‘aap kuch chupa rahi ho di. Batao.’

Meera spoke ‘actually kal tere phone ke bad hi Veer ka phone aya tha he too wanted to keep fast for you.’

Bani was shocked ‘par usne toh subah khana khaya tha.’

MEera replied ‘ha sargi ka na? I know’

Bani then remembered the morning ‘oh toh use bhuk nahi lagi thi. Lekin phir usne breakfast kyu kiya?’ she asked MEera.

Meera replied ‘because vo nahi chahta ki tujhe pata chale. I am sure he was just acting to eat'

Bani’s anger vanished, a plan popped up in her mind so she spoke ‘acha di main apse bad mein bat karungi’

Meera replied ‘thik hai.’

Rest of the day Bani kept an eye on Veer to see him not drinking or eating anything, he was making several excuses. There was a point when his brother asked him to have a drink and seeing a chance he threw the drink and acted as if he had it, seeing that made Bani so emotional. She thought After being angry also he is fasting for her, she can’t have anyone better than Veer..

‘I will wait for you on the terrace. Bin kuch puche ya kahe please come’ and she sent this text to Veer.

It was 9 o’clock in the night when Bani was on the terrace waiting for Moon and his hubby to come.
She waited, waited and waited but Moon was super late so was his husband.

Veer came dressed in a beautiful off white sherwani, and as he came upstairs he saw the terrace decorated, he was amused. He thought Bani did that but why?

Bani was waiting and she saw Veer coming decked up in an off white sherwani looking so different and handsome, the same time the moon too came.
That was a very beautiful and a filmy scene as both her husband and moon came at the same time.
She teased him ‘Veer itna tyar hoke? Kiske liye?’

Veer spoke ‘jaise fast tumne Jai ke liye rakha hai you can assume main bhi Mayuri ke liye ready hua hu’

Bani passed him a deathly glare but when she understood his actual meaning she kind off felt happy, indirectly hi sahi mana toh sahi.

Without any further due she did the rituals, she saw the moon in the net and then Veer.
She bent down and touched Veer’s feet, making him shocked and in awe.

He spoke ‘Bani yeh kya kar rahi ho?’

Bani replied as she got up ‘ritual hai Veer yeh’

Veer’s eyes were moistened, Bani saw that and passed a genuine smile.

Veer took the water and made her drink that, after drinking the water Bani too made him drink the water but Veer stopped her ‘mujhe kyu pila rahi ho? Tumne rakha hai fast maine nahi’

Bani spoke ‘itni batein bhi nahi chupate apni gharwali se Pati dev. Come on drink now’

Veer spoke ‘Meera’ Bani replied ‘unhone galti se bata dia now please tum bhi fast kholo unless and until tumne kisi or se na khulvana ho’

Veer looked in her eyes and without breaking the eye lock he held her hand containing the glass of water and drank from it. Bani felt happy, she didn’t steal the eyes as this time it felt so soothing.

Bani asked ‘Veer itna gussa hone ke bad bhi tumne mere liye fast kyu rakha?’

Bani saw Veer getting conscious of everything and cursed herself for bringing this topic.

Veer was about to leave when Bani held his hand ‘okay sorry. Don’t go please. Dekho servants ne kitna acha setup kia hai let’s have dinner’

Veer asked ‘yeh sab servant ne kiya hai?’

Bani spoke not meeting the eyes 'of course. Or kon karega?’

Veer played along ‘ha or kon karega. Vaise servants ne kia hai toh kya fayda. Unki mehnat toh zaya chali gayi toh it’s okay.’ and he started going with a smile.

Bani stopped him ‘fine. Maine kiya hai. Meri mehnat se toh farak padta hai? Ya vo bhi nahi?’

Veer didn’t say anything, he just held her hand and took her to the table. It was a beautiful setup with lights and flowers.
Veer pulled the chair for her and sat next to her.

Bani spoke ‘oh ho ek hi plate. I think main ek plate lana bhul gayi hu. Ek hi plate mein kha loge?’ only she knew how much she loved sharing food with her after the sargi

Veer was surprised to see this drama side of Bani, he spoke ‘tumhe ek hi plate mein khana tha toh aise bol deti.’

Bani spoke ‘nahi aisa nahi hai. If you want dusri plate mangva deti hu’

Veer spoke ‘nahi nahi. We will share’ saying so he saw a very glowing smile on Bani’s face and for some reason that smile gave him so much sukoon.

Veer taking the initiative fed her the first bite ‘Happy Karva chauth.’ Bani too fed him the first bite and spoke ‘Happy Karva Chauth to you too.’

And They enjoyed their dinner in each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,  how was it?
Do tell me how you liked it in the comments ans keep voting😘🤗❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 2.3K 41
[ COMPLETED ] The story starts from the episode where veer is attacked by Bani. Umhm fake bani, who was jay. So the story runs from there. Please do...
29.3K 2.2K 18
This VAni SS is written in collaboration with Sanshita (@Tuli_muli) The story starts from the scene where Jay hypnotized Bani using Mayavi raas...But...
52.1K 4.5K 45
its continuation of naagin 5 story from episode 18 when there is sindoor and mangalsutra moment between veer and bani
8.4K 554 4
This TS is based on the latest promo... Where Veer saves Bani from his mother... It is my take on what happened after Bani found the Ananth jarna... ...