Part 3

Hi guys,

I am back with the update. After seeing all the BTS and promos I hope this helps.

Part 3

‘Are you sure Veer? You want me to wear this?’ Bani asked, shocked seeing the dress Veer handed him.

‘Yes. I am sure.’ Veer replied.

‘Iski back kitni exposing hai’ Bani spoke.

‘Oh really Bani? Blouse toh tumne kabhi deep neck nahi pehne. Hai na?’ Veer spoke sarcastically.

Bani replied ‘thik hai pehenti hu. Lekin… fine main pehenke ati hu’ she didn’t find any reason to argue so just dropped the idea.

After somewhat like 5 minutes Bani came out in a black tight fit one piece dress which reached her mid thigh with a very deep neck.

Veer’s eyes were stuck on her, he looked at her from top to bottom making Bani blush.

Bani spoke breaking the staring session ‘kaisi hai?’

Veer replied still lost in her beauty ‘you are looking breathtaking Gharwali. Ek kam karo tum kuch or hi pehno. I might not...’

Bani asked ‘you might not what?’ she asked very seductively.

Veer spoking closing his eyes ‘man jao gharwali. Main kuch or dhundke ata hu.’

‘Umm. main toh yahi pehnungi ab’ and she went inside without listening to anything else.

Veer stood there with mouth opened, ‘samajh nahi rahi yeh ladki. Kaise control karunga main khud ko. uff’

Bani came out and they got the dress billed. Veer replied ‘ek bar phir soch lo’

Bani ignored that and spoke ‘card do please’. Veer handed over the card to her and sighed.

They then bought the matching heels and danglers.

‘Veer I am hungry now’ Bani spoke making a pout.

Veer replied ‘ha toh sweetheart chalte hai bas, food court chalte hai. Even I am hungry’

Bani waited on her seat till Veer brought something for her.

‘Bani tune bol toh dia Veer ko par how will you wear that dress in public? And what made you choose that dress only? Veer ne kaha tha na ki koi or pehenlo’

Her heart replied her ‘uh..huh you want Veer to be naughty that’s why you decided to wear that dress’ to which her mind replied ‘shut up aisa kuch nahi hai’

Bani blushed, having all the naughty conversation in her mind.

‘Kya baat hai sweetheart, maine toh kuch kia bhi nahi and you are blushing, abhi se’ Veer spoke who came there with a tray of food.

Bani replied snapping out of her thoughts ‘umm. Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai. Vaise kya laye ho khane ke liye?’

Veer replied ‘change of topic. Uff. pakka kuch gadbad hai’

Bani replied smiling ‘kuch nahi hai’

Veer spoke ‘Vaise Bani main abhi bhi bol raha hu rehne do, wear something else. Varna phir’

Bani asked ‘Varna phir?’

Veer replied ‘vo toh phir tum ghar chalke hi dekhna Varna kya hoga. Or phir ye mat kehna ki Veer yeh kya kiya'

Bani who took a sip of cold drink choked on it as she heard what he said, she coughed.

Veer spoke patting her back ‘dekho sirf sun kar hi tum itna tang ho gayi. Trust me, buy something else.’