Part 4

Hi guys 🤗
I am back with another update. This update is dedicated to all the people who asked for it and waited for it❤.
I hope you guys like it🤭
Happy reading 😍

Part 4

Veer was upset, he couldn’t understand those tears. He stood under the shower and let the water flow on him, he was hurt. He thought the entire day helped them come closer and then boom, those tears really pierced his heart.
After a good half an hour of consoling himself he came out of the bathroom only to find it empty. He got worried ‘Bani itni si bat ke liye you can’t leave me yar’ the thing that scared him more was that there was no pillow and quilt.

He went to the balcony to check if by any chance she was there then he would search the whole house.

As soon as he stepped out of the room he was surprised to see the balcony all decked for a cozy time.

There was a mattress covered with sheets, blankets and pillows kept neatly, the whole balcony was decorated with fairy lights and a few candles which she was lighting right now in the same small dress she wore at the club.

He was still confused so asked ‘Bani yeh kya kar rahi ho? Or yeh sab kya hai?’

Bani turned with a smile on her face ‘ao na. Baitho. Are tum shower le aye? Itni raat ko?’ she asked as she saw his wet hair

Veer replied ‘ha I needed it. Tum yeh batao kya hai yeh? And tumne change kyu nahi kiya ab tak?’

Bani spoke flirting ‘tumne hi toh kaha tha ghar chalte hai because I was looking so beautiful. So,  isliye nahi change ki.’ she winked.

Veer was shocked but more than that he didn’t know how to react as everything was very confusing for him.

Bani asked him to wait for 5 minutes, Veer sat there and tried to think of something which he had missed because of which everything seemed to be way confusing and strange

After 5-6 minutes Bani came with a trolley consisting of some wine, whiskey & scotch and a thermal containing her coffee.

Bani asked ‘kya loge?’

Veer replied ‘Bani please idhar ao. Ek bar mere paas baitho.’

Bani replied with mischief ‘are.. ek bar kyu? Har bar baith jaungi tumhare paas.’

Veer spoke seriously ‘Please. Yeh bat sunlo.’

Bani sat on her knees as she was wearing the same dress and heard him.

Veer spoke a bit tense, confused and hurt ‘Bani club mein kuch galat kiya kya maine?I mean tum ro di... I am sorry but I need to talk about it because I don’t know tum kyu roi. As far as I know you initiated that kiss. Right? Phir kyu roi tum? Tum janti nahi ho us moment se ab tak main kitna pareshan hu. Did I impose myself on you by any chance?’ he spoke the last line in a whisper bowing his head down in disappointment.

Bani spoke cupping his face in her hands ‘Veeranshu please. Please aisa kuch mat socho’ tumne kuch galat nahi kia. Please’ a tear escaped her eyes.

They both held the same emotions for eachother’s in their eyes.

She wiped the tear and asked ‘kya hum is bare mein parso bat kare? Kyunki main purani koi bat nahi lana chahti beetch mein’

Veer was now more concerned ‘please Bani. main kuch bhi enjoy nahi kar paunga jo tumne mere liye socha hai. Nothing else bas yeh batado varna main soch soch ke mar jaunga.’