Slasher Oneshots, Headcanons...

By SwedishNerd99

This is a book of one-shots, head-canons and preferences for Slashers such as Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers a... More

INFO
Why they didn't kill you
How they feel about your relationship
NSFW alphabet, Jason Voorhees
NSFW Bubba
Jealous
Hugs, kisses & cuddles

NSFW alphabet Michael Myers

935 18 8
By SwedishNerd99

Michael Myers:

A = Aftercare:

You may sleep on his chest...

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's):

Your thighs are very soft, Michael likes soft things, if you have a bit of a tummy he might consider them equally good.

He doesn't spend much time looking at himself or thinking about what he looks like, but if he had to say something then he likes his arms and hands, they're very good for stabbing people.

C = Cum:

Want him to pull out? He'll think about it...

(F) No... according to Michael, if something happens with what he left behind then it's your problem, he's not the one who would have to push a red little screaming gobbling out of them...

(M) Why? He sees absolutely no reason, take it or leave it.

D = Dirty secrets:

Whatever he wants to do to you, he'll do it. No need to keep the dirty things a secret.

E = Experience:

None whatsoever but he understands the basics, penis into hole.

When it comes to other forms of sex you'll have to demonstrate or he won't even bother.

F = Favorite position:

Doggy 100% doggy. He's a very dominating person and loves the feeling of having you under his control.

On all fours, bent over a table, pushed against the wall or face up with your legs over his shoulders and his hand around your neck, whatever way he feels like he's in complete control is pleasurable for Michael but yeh doggy is his go to.

G = Goofy (how serious or goofy are they?)

Yeh no I don't think so. First of all; he most probably keeps his mask on so even if he was smiling you wouldn't have known. If, and that is a strong IF, he takes his mask off and you see him smile, it's not out of love or because he's goofy, it's because he finds pleasure in seeing you on the brink of madness.

H = Hair (well groomed?):

He might cut some off every now and then but it's not something he thinks about.

I = Intimacy (romantic or not?):

Michael is obsessed with you, and yes he probably does feel something resembling love for you but being romantic is not in his nature. If you're having sex it's because he wanted you two to have sex, not so that he could romance you or make you feel special. Honestly he believes you should feel special enough since he actually chose to fuck you rather than kill you.

J = Jack off:

No need, you're always available, and if you're not then he'll make sure that you are. What do you mean you're working? You're not working you're just spending unnecessary time at a place where Michael doesn't want you to be... You're coming home now.

K = Kinks:

Where to start? He likes it rough, okay? He will pull your hair, slap your ass, leave little bruises all over, putting his fingers in your mouth. He wants you to moan for him and honestly wouldn't mind if you called him Daddy.

Voyeurism is always a favorite.

Marking you is something that he spends a lot of time on. Except for the bruises he loves hickeys. The only reason he pushed his mask up during the act was to suck on your skin, making deep red and purple marks all over. Especially on your neck and thighs.

He's also a major lover of panties-to-the-side and you being partially clothed, for example; still wearing your hoodie or ripping a conveniently placed hole in your pants.

Knife-play is an obvious kink for him and he doesn't mind blood at all.

L = Location (where?):

His house, there and only there is he willing to not look over his shoulder for a little while (or a long while depending on how delicious you look).

M = Motivation (turn on):

It's quite sporadic with Michael. Suddenly he'll just be there with a bulge in his boilersuit to tell you what's going to happen.

There are a few thing you would do to get him going though. The first would be to push against him in bed, because he does in fact spoon you when you sleep, sometimes that's enough to get a reaction out of him. Then you could always try doing something you're not 'allowed' to do, talk to that guy at work, walk home a little slower, as long as you get him irritated or makes him feel like you need to be taught a lesson. The thought of punishing you is a huge turn on for the guy.

You could also try simply telling him what you want him to do, it might work.

N = No (something they would never do):

No kissing on the lips. Michael might be willing to kiss your body and you can kiss his but he doesn't want your lips anywhere close to his while he's fucking you.

If you're nice he might consider letting you kiss him on the lips some other time, but never in bed.

O = Oral:

Surprisingly good at it. at first he didn't see a reason to why he would want to pleasure you without being pleasured himself. That was until he realized how he could tease and torment you with it. Hearing you whimpering, feeling how you're trying to making it come to and end, he lives for it!

He loves when you give him a blowjob, especially when you come home from work and all he has to do is pull down the zipper of his boilersuit and pull it out. Seeing you on your knees is something he highly enjoy.

P = Pace (do they have a preference of pace?):

Fast and very rough. Sometimes it gets to the point where you have to ask yourself if its more pleasure or pain.

Q = Quickie:

Yes, yes yes.

R = Risk (would they take risks?):

He sees no reason. He fucks you in the comfort of his home and makes sure not to kill you in the process. He's a very possessive man and the thought of someone else seeing you in such a vulnerable position makes his blood boil, therefore he sees no reason to risk anything.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for?):

Beyond this world. This boy will keep on going until he's bord. You tired? Too bad, Mikey's got another load for you!

T = Toys:

He's not opposed to them buy they would be used exclusively on you. More ways to teas you is always welcome.

U = Unfair (do they tease?):

As mentioned, Michael loves to tease you. He could spend hours bringing you to the edge just to let you fall back before he started all over again.

Keeping you horny and waiting for him to do something is also something he loves. Knowing how wet/hard you were and that he had control over if you could get rid of it or not, cause don't you dare take care of it yourself if he isn't there to supervise it!

V = Vocal:

He'll let out some heavy breathing by the end but other then that he's as silent as ever.

W = Wild card (anything really):

(F) One time while eating you out he put some cany up your vagina to see what it would taste like, he found it very pleasant, he never told you anything about it.

(M) He actually kind of enjoyed it that one timed you topped, though he would never admit to it.

X = X-ray (what's hiding under there?):

Considerable length with just above average girth.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?):

Sometimes it's very high and sometimes not at all. Usually he'll give you at least one night a week but sometimes he'll want you several times within the same day.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards):

He doesn't really sleep very much so him falling asleep first is very unusual.

Å = Åstadkomma (achieve) (how easy can they bring you over the edge?):

He can get you there very easily, if he lest you go over or not is a different question.

Ä = Älska (to love) (do they have to be in love to do it?):

The fact that you are there, and alive at that, should tell you. Whether he loves you or not is hard to say but it's easy to tell that you mean something to him and that that is the reason he is willing to share his body with you.

Ö = Önskan (wish) (what is their highest priority/what is the one thing they want out of it?):

He wants to cum, he wants to fill you to the brim, he wants to watch his deposits gush out between your shaking legs and down your ass and legs, that's what he wants the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
96.1K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...