the boy named clay || ๐๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By hiimryn

|| ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐? uh oh. || (cover art by i have no clue! i... More

the heartbreak (part 1)
the coping (part 2)
the stream (part 3)
the save (part 4)
drelilah (part 5)
the wake up call (part 6)
could be the day? (part 7)
yep it is the day (part 8)
the aftermath (part 9)
getting caught? (part 11)
the hurt (part 12)
we'll be okay (part 13)
uh, this is awkward (part 14)
he's protective (part 15)
the date (part 16)
the last part (part 17)
a/n

the surprise (part 10)

1.9K 45 39
By hiimryn

drista came out of the house and a blindfold, what is going on? i get out of my car and see that it is snowing, i love snow so much. it looks amazing in my hair since i am brunette. I meet drista where she is standing. 

delilah:
hi dris, what is going on?

drista:
clay told me to tell you to put this on.

delilah:
i knew this was clay's doing! okay, let me see it.

i take the blindfold from drista and put it on. drista takes me hand and leads me into the house. when we get inside drista lets go of my hand and someone else grabs my hand. it was clay.

delilah:
clay what is going on?

clay:
just hold on, do not peak!

delilah:
i won't, i won't! where are we going?

clay:
we are almost there okay? hold on!

i feel the snow on my face and it is falling in my hair. we went through his back door to his backyard. 

we stop and i can feel his breath on my face, he is in front of me, going to take off the blindfold, but he stops.

clay:
you ready?

delilah:
i was born ready!

he takes off the blindfold and i see him staring right at me, his green eyes are shimmering in the dusk. he holds his hand and moves out of my way so i could see what was before my eyes.

it was a gazebo with lights wrapped around it. it was so beautiful.   

(this is what it looks like, also pretend it is still snowing)

i look at it and i am speechless. clay did this for me? he is so sweet. he notices i am not talking and he gets worried.

clay:
do you not like it? we can go inside, we don't have to st-

i interrupt him with a kiss. i grab his face and stand on my tippy toes. he kisses me back and we are standing there, kissing in the snow. i can check that off my bucket list. i pull away and look in his eyes.

delilah:
clay, i love it. i can't believe you would do this for me!

clay pov

delilah:
clay, i love it. i can't believe you would do this for me!

clay:
what do you mean lilah? i would do anything for you.

and that is the truth. while i am looking in her eyes, the snow falling in her hair, her freckles are shimmering. she is perfect, i can not let her slip away. she is amazing.

i think i love her. i have loved her for so long, i just don't know how to tell her.

clay:
do you want to go and sit down?

delilah:
yes, i would love to.

delilah's pov

we walk to the gazebo and sit down next to each other. we put the blankets over us clay texts someone on his phone. 

i hear the door open and out comes drista with a tray of food. she comes over to the table and gives us our food.

drista:
here is your food lilah, oh and here clay.

clay:
thanks poopface.
(fist pumps drista)

delilah:
you guys are so mean to each other, it is good that i love you both.

drista:
can you be my older sibling instead of clay?

delilah:
no dris, i know you love clay.

drista:
whatever, have fun lovebirds. 

after she leaves i realize what i had said. "it is good i love you both". i look up at clay who is looking at me and smiling. i really hope he doesn't say anything bad.

he looks at the food and doesn't say anything about it, which i don't know if it is good or bad.

clay:
you ready to eat?

delilah:
what?... oh yeah, what do we got?

clay:
i ordered chinese take out, i know it is your favorite.

delilah:
sure it might be my favorite food but what specific order do i get?

clay:
you get orange chicken, chow mein and two spring rolls.

delilah:
you are insane! how did you know?

clay:
just trust me, i know many things about you.

delilah:
oh yeah? like what?

clay:
i know that your favorite bands are daughtry and the fray. i know you like the way snow falls in your hair. i know you like sliding around in your socks at 3am, i know you love making pinky promises, i know you dance when you start eating something. i know you like when i wait for you to tie your shoes, i know you love christmas, i know you love complimenting people and watching their eyes light up, i know you like seeing old couples out on dates, i know you twiddle your thumbs when you are nervous, i know that- 

delilah:
okay okay, i get it! you know a lot about me. how do you know all of that?

clay:
i have known you for some time now lilah. i have had an eye on you for four years.

delilah:
i hope you now i have liked you for so long too. like a long time.
(laughs)

clay:
oh trust me, i didn't know or else i would have asked you out a long time ago. also your laugh is one of the things i like most about you.

he leans over to me and kisses me and i kiss him back. it was just a short and sweet kiss. 

clay gets stands up, he reaches over and picks me up baby style. he then lays us down on the blankets and pillows sprawled out on the floor. 

we lay down and he tucks my hair behind my ear. our eyes meet and we just stare at each other, like there is nothing else around. it feels like it is just us. i lean in and so does he, we connect and i climb on top of him. the kiss is so passionate, like we need each other, like we need to tell each other something. 

i pull away and put my head on his chest, just listening to his heart beat. i hear him mumble something, but i just leave it alone, it doesn't seem super important. he stands up and whips out his phone, to do what, i have no clue.

clay:
come here
(reaches out hand)

delilah:
(takes hand)
what is going on now clay?

clay:
just come here.

he puts one of our favorite songs "can't help falling in love" by elvis. we sing this song together all the time. i always meant it though.

he takes me into the snow, on the path where he towers over me. he puts his hands on my waist and i put my hands around his neck. we sway to the sound of the music, and he sings.

clay:
i can't help falling in love with you... lilah, i need to tell you something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1145

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.9K 62
Sapnap grew up in Texas, a state where being gay just wasn't something you were allowed to talk about- so he didn't. He never came out to his family...
77.2K 1.3K 12
your a 21 year old british streamer and the whole dream smp decides to meet up in Florida in a large house dream rented out. you are met with unexpec...
149K 3.3K 25
โš ๏ธnot my artโš ๏ธ smut/fluff but more smut Dream and George meet each other trough a party. George and Wilbur are really good friend here, Sapnap and Dr...
42K 1K 37
AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send it seemed like, who's parents got a job...