son amour - j. potter

By dracomalfoyslils1ut

The Marauders. They're not just friends, they're family. Padfoot, Prongs, Moony, and Vixen. The fourth Marau... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
epilogue
lucille

twenty five

8.5K 221 68
By dracomalfoyslils1ut

TW: Sex
If this makes you uncomfortable don't read past the second set of ellipses.

• • • • •

"James-, you can't be up here!"

"But it's her birthday! We'll be fast."

"Just let them in."

There was whispering coming from the doorway of the dormitory, pulling me out of sleep. I stretched in my bed and began to curl back up when a weight smashed on top of my body.

"What-"

"Happy birthday, love!"

I opened my eyes, blinking the sleep out of my eyes as I adjusted to my surroundings. James flopped on top of me, and Remus and Sirius were standing behind him, grins on their faces.

'I'm sorry' Remus mouthed to me, stifling a laugh as he did so.

Sirius cleared his throat, grinning widely.

"Happy birthday to you,"

I covered myself with my blankets.

"Happy birthday to you,"

James pulled the blankets down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy birthday, dear Daphne,"

Everyone in the dormitory was singing now. James, Sirius, Remus, Jolie, Lily, Marlene, and Mary.

"Happy birthday to you!"

I pulled myself into a sitting position and gave the group a small smile, "Thank you-, but next time please don't rudely wake me up."

Jolie scoffed, "I didn't want to let them in, but Mary-"

"Is amazing and enjoys the birthday spirit!" James finished, sticking his tongue out at Jolie.

She flipped him off, "It's too early for this."

"Agreed." I muttered, flopping back down in my bed.

Sirius sat down on the edge of my bed, "Vixen, it's nine in the morning."

"Exactly! It's a Saturday-, which means that I get to sleep in."

Remus laughed, "I told them to wait a bit longer."

"We voted against him." James whispered with his signature smirk.

James wrapped his arms around me as I laid in bed, laying on top of my warm body. I ran my fingers through his unruly curls, "I'll go get ready, then we can do go whatever it is that you have planned for today."

Sirius raised his fist into the air, and Remus rolled his eyes at him.

"Does that mean that you lot are going to leave now?" Marlene asked, her sweet voice dripping with sarcasm.

Jolie wrapped her arm around Marlene's shoulders, "I was thinking exactly the same thing."

"Fine," James groaned, sitting up from my bed, "Party tonight, be there."

The girls all mumbled various kinds of agreements and went back to getting ready for the day, except for Marlene, who had already crawled back into her bed and drew the curtains.

James kissed me on the forehead, "Meet you in the common room?"

I nodded in agreement, and the three boys disappeared out into the corridor, softly closing the dormitory door behind them.

Lily laughed, "How do they even know how to get up here?"

I shook my head, "They still refuse to tell me."

Mary popped her head out of the bathroom, eyeliner in her hand, "Do you think it would be alright if I brought Daniel?"

"Ooh-, please do!" Lily exclaimed.

Jolie teasingly yanked a strand of Mary's hair, "I want to meet this Danny boy."

"I've seen him-," I announced, "He's cute, and seems nice."

Mary smiled, "Great, I'll invite him then!"

She disappeared back into the bathroom to finish her makeup, and I finally gathered enough strength to get out of bed.

Someone had opened all of the windows in our dorm, letting the warm air blow through the room. It rustled the curtains, tried to sneak up on stray pieces of parchment, and whisked around the flyaways from my blonde bun.

It was the middle of May, the sun was up, there was a slight breeze, and the weather was perfect.

I smiled to myself as I walked over to my wardrobe and sifted through my clothes.

Too thick. Too pink. Too short.

I pulled the dress off of the hanger and began to strip out of my pajamas, pulling the dress on.

Mary was done in the bathroom, so I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, and I looked tired, but the dress looked beautiful.

I had chosen an orange bodycon dress with pink flowers scattered throughout the dress.

Quickly getting ready, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and began to work on the mop that is my hair. I brushed through all the tangles and called Lily in to braid it while I applied light makeup.

Sure, I could braid, but I didn't want to keep the boys waiting.

After my hair was pulled back into two Dutch braids, my makeup was applied, and I was wearing something other than my pajamas, I slipped on my white trainers and made my way down the stairs to the common room.

My feet bounced on the floor as I stepped off the stairs and was enveloped in a hug by James.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up, his lips meeting mine as he did. We kissed each other deeply but parted when he set me back down on.

"Happy birthday, darling." James whispered.

I smiled at him, "Thank you, mon amour."

"Shall we go to breakfast?"

"Sure, I'm hungry."

James chuckled, "So was Moony, so he and Padfoot went to go eat."

"Hey-, I don't blame them, I desperately need coffee."

"You look beautiful, by the way." James claimed, running his hands down my arms before intertwining his hands with mine.

James lifted our intertwined hands and softly kissed the back of both of my hands.

"I love you, James."

He smiled, his hazel eyes sparkling as he looked at me, "I love you, Daphne."

We kissed again.

At the moment we kiss, we are the most vulnerable versions of ourselves. At the moment we kiss, I am home.

When we broke apart, James was smiling widely at me.

"Want to go get breakfast now?"

I smiled, "Lead the way."

• • • • •

At breakfast, Sirius insisted on singing to me again, publicly humiliating me in front of all of Hogwarts-, well, except for the people who were lucky enough to get to sleep in.

"See you tonight, Vixen." Sirius said with a smile as he began to get up from the breakfast table.

Remus was getting up as well.

"I thought all of you had something planned?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

Remus smirked, "Nope, we planned a party, Prongs planned some romantic birthday thing."

"Interesting," I laughed, "See you both tonight!"

The two boys left the Great Hall, leaving James and me alone.

I turned to him, my hand on his knee, "So what is this romantic birthday thing?"

James kissed me on the cheek, "Let's go find out."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the table, proceeding to drag me out of the Great Hall.

After walking up what seemed like about a million stairs, James and I reached the seventh floor, and he turned down the left corridor.

"James, what are we-"

He abruptly stopped and turned to me with a grin on his face.

"It's called the Room of Requirements. I found it in fourth year, but didn't tell anyone."

I furrowed my brows at him, "There's nothing here."

"It only appears when someone needs the room," James explained, pushing me against the corridor wall. "You walk past the 'door' three times, and the room will transform into whatever you need it for."

"Anything?"

James kissed my neck, "Well, I guess there are some limitations-"

"Want to see what I need the room for?" I asked.

He grinned, "I would love to."

I placed my hands on James' chest and pushed him back, allowing myself to walk in the corridor.

I paced three times, knowing exactly what I had in mind, and a door suddenly appeared.

Grabbing James' hand in mine, I looked both ways before turning the doorknob and walking into the room.

The room was a good size, complete with a four-poster king-sized bed, a small fireplace, and a red velvet couch. There was a door leading to what I presumed to be a bathroom, and there was a large window overlooking the Black Lake.

I turned around to face James, and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Hmm-, a bedroom? I wonder what we would need this for-"

I rolled my eyes, "We could leave then."

James pulled me into him, pressing his lips against mine, "I was only kidding."

My hands were on James' chest as I pushed him back against the wall, trailing my lips down his neck.

He moaned softly as I sucked on the sensitive skin just above his collar bone, his hands gripped my arse as he felt me up.

I brought my lips back to James' and led him over to the bed.

We stumbled over to the bed, our lips never leaving the others, and James pushed me back onto the bed. He looked at me up and down as I laid on the bed, propped up on my elbows. My dress had ridden up a bit, and he seemed to notice.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." James mumbled before he climbed on top of me, kissing my lips before turning his attention to my neck.

He ran his hands down my body, and he leaned in to kiss me as his hands came to a stop on my thighs.

I tugged his shirt and began to unbutton it as he began to mark up my neck. I was met with the sight of his bare chest. My eyes widened at his abs leading down to his v-line. I knew he had a good body, but he never failed to amaze me.

James shrugged his shirt off and flashed his signature smirk at me. "Enjoying the view?"

"As always." I whispered, pulling him back down on top of me. He moaned against my lips as I thrust up against his erection.

James' fingers traced my hips, my waist, and up my thighs, causing my dress to ride up. He brought his hands back down and fiddled with the silky hem of my dress, "Is this okay?"

"James, just do it already. I want you."

He grinned as he pulled my tight dress over my head, and tossed it on the floor.

I smirked as I pulled James in for another kiss, my hands tracing every single line of his stomach, all the way to his v-line, that is until the waistband of his pants stopped me.

James looked down at me with hungry eyes, that were full of desire, all for me, before he stood up and slid his pants down, leaving him in just his boxers.

I sat up on the bed, brushing my fingers against James' chest. "Sit down."

He complied immediately, never taking his hazel eyes off of me.

James flopped back onto the bed, leaning against the headboard. He was resting his arms on either side of the wooden headboard.

His eyes scanned me up and down as I climbed back onto his lap.

James groaned quietly as I began to grind against him, eager for any sort of friction. His arms were on my hips, pushing me harder against him.

"Fuck this." James mumbled.

He flipped us over, and got on top of me, grabbing the waistband of my panties. "Are you okay?" James asked, his fingers tracing the skin right underneath my waistband.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"Please fuck me already."

"Anything for the birthday girl."

James pulled off my panties and stood up pulling down his boxers as well. His boner sprung out as his blue boxers hit the floor.

I sat up to grab James' biceps, pulling into a passionate, hungry kiss. He crawled on top of me, his body radiating warmth.

James propped himself up on his elbow and positioned himself to my entrance. He slowly slid inside me, giving me time to adjust to his size before he started thrusting into me.

My pained whimpers began to turn into moans as James thrust deeper inside of me, hitting all of the right spots.

I grabbed him by the hips, and James began to pound me harder and faster. I bucked my hips against him, allowing him to go deeper.

James' freehand began rubbing figure eights on my clit, making everything even more euphoric.

After pounding me mercilessly, he pulled up, and put my legs over his shoulders before thrusting back inside of me. Going even deeper, hitting my g-spot with every stroke.

"James-," I whispered, "Don't stop."

He stared at me, "I love you."

"I love you."

James' pace sped up, our breathing getting heavier, and his strokes got faster and deeper.

Not being able to hold it in anymore, my walls tightened around him and I arched my back, thrusting my hips into his.

Soon after, James pulled out of me and came on my stomach.

His breathing shallow, he grabbed his wand from the floor and muttered a quick cleaning spell, placing a deep kiss on my lips.

"Happy birthday, Daph."

I grinned against his lips, "Best birthday ever."

"It's not even halfway done yet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
279 8 9
"α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… Ιͺꜱɴ'α΄› ꜱᴘʟΙͺα΄› Ιͺɴᴛᴏ ɒᴏᴏᴅ α΄˜α΄‡α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡ α΄€Ι΄α΄… κœ±ΚŸΚα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€Ιͺɴꜱ. ᴑᴇ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹Ι΄α΄‡κœ±κœ± ΙͺɴꜱΙͺᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ. α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ± Ιͺꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› ᴑᴇ α΄„Κœα΄α΄κœ±α΄‡ ᴛᴏ α΄€α΄„α΄› ᴏɴ." ...
714K 21.8K 50
πš‚πš˜ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπšŠπš’πš’πš—πš "𝚞𝚜" 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:...
1.4M 48.4K 98
π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’- (π‘Žπ‘‘π‘—.) π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒 π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘β„Žπ‘¦π‘ π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘œ...