𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

twenty five

3.2K 164 111
By mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Baeee." I heard Xay yell making me fumbled  around in my sleep.

"Come love on meeee." He started shaking me making me lowly smack my lips.

"Xay can I sleep in peace ?" I mumbled.

"No you supposed to be loving on me so get up, you just act like you ain't got things to do today. Let's go cus you know you will be late."

"Xay it's not even 6:00 yet." I mumbled putting my head in the pillow.

"I know but I got somewhere I wanna take you." He said making me pop my head up real quick.

if you taking me onna date just say that.

"Okay lemme go shower." I got outta bed and stretched as my leg shook.

I walked in the bathroom and put my face thing on.

"Can I join ?!" I heard Xay yell making me smirk.

"Sure !!"

I turned the shower on and made sure the water was hot before getting in.

Eventually, Xay came in and hissed when the water hit his back.

"Preparing to go to hell ain't it ?" He looked at me.

"Damn skippy." I mumbled making him laugh.

"Xay wipe my back." I handed him my rag.

"No dumbass my back not my spine." I smacked my lips.

"Nigga that's the same thing." I could feel him mugging me.

Once we both got out the shower and got dressed we headed to the place.

"Xay, I gotta question." I looked at him.

"What ?"

"What made you stop being an ain't shit ass nigga ?" I looked up at him.

"Eventually you get tired of seeing somebody you love and wanna spend the rest of yo life with hurting because of you. Ion believe in righting my wrongs but I believe in changing for the better which is what i'm doing." He shrugged making me smile. "And also i'm not finna pay that much money to get this car repainted again either so yeah that too." He said making me chuckle.

"I know lately I been doing dumb stupid fuck shit, and i'm sorry. I'm sorry for kissing Sy'Air. That was wrong as fuck like seriously. I don't even know why I let shit get to that point but I swear i'm sorry. I know I can't take shit back but I wish I could." I grabbed his free hand.

"D'Nyah you straight. Just don't do it nomo cus I would hate to have to blow that nigga brains out. Also i'm sorry for saying fucked up shit about yo dad and threatening yo mama and call you out yo name and calling yo grandma fat." He said making me look up at him.

"You did wha-"

"Shhhh i'm not done. I'm sorry for going down to. Brit'nie house when I said I was going to mcdonalds and i'm sorry for even thinking about going to Asia's house when you was in the hospital and i'm sorry for even being the reason why you got put in the hospital." He looked at me.

"You called my grandma fa- you know what, nevermind cus ha ass is fat. Say though, when you threatened my mama ?" I asked.

"Oh. When you was having a playdate with god." He shrugged making me smack my lips. "When you got put in the hospital she came up to me and slapped my cheek off my face and I told her to get off me before I go off on her disrespectfully and then a few minutes later she said some else and I told her to stop talking to me foe I invite her to you and god's playdate. Nun serious." He shrugged like it was just normal.

"Xay why would you- when we get out we fighting cus you not finna threaten my mama like that's okay." I shrugged.

"Shhh listen to the music." He put his hand over my face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eventually we pulled up to a decent looking house.

"Where we at ?" I looked confused.

if he tryna kill me he can just say that.

"You finna meet my mama." He said making me choke on air.

"I thought yo mama was dea-"

"God mama." He glared at me. "My fault." I mumbled.

"Is she mean ? What if sheon like me. Pause, I want my one real quick cus you threatened my mama." I slapped him.

He got out the car and I did the same. I pushed him and he pushed me back making me swing on him.

He did the same and we was out there fighting like 2 niggas in the streets. The only advantage that he had was that I was shorter than him which pissed me off.

"Bitch." I jumped up and punched him then kicked him in his nuts and he pushed me making me fall.

"Stop fucking doing that." He mugged me and I laughed.

"Get the fuck up." He laughed helping me up and we got in the car to straighten our faces up.

"Can I get a kith ?" I puckered my lips and he pecked them multiple times and we got back out the car and went to the door.

mute mode activated.

"Xai Xai come open the door !!"

im smoking on zaza or whatever the fuck that song said.

"Bubba ?" I heard a tiny voice say making my heart melt.

imma get xay pregnant.

"Yeah it's me. Open the door." He said making me quickly hide behind him.

"Don't get scared now, you just beat my ass the fuck ?" Xay mumbled as the door opened.

"Bubbaaaa !!" A little girl hugged his calve muscle making me pout.

"Wassup." He picked her up and kissed her cheek. "You been good ?"

"Mmmhm." She smiled shaking her head.

"Who her be bubba ?" she mugged me.

little bastard i will football punt yo ass.

"This my girlfriend okay ?" He looked at her as she smiled and reached her arms out for me.

"I Xailey." She smiled in my arms.

"I'm D'Nyah." I smiled back.

"You my beshfwen ?" She pouted.

"Yeah."

"Mama where you at ?!" He yelled as I admired the house. It was niceee.

"I'm in the kitchen damnit stop yelling !!" A lady yelled as Xay walked in the kitchen behind him.

"Why you here ?" She mugged him making me chuckle.

"Cus I got somebody I wantchu to me." He mugged back making her smirk. He pulled me from behind him making me mug him and mumble. "Stop pulling me."

"Ma, this is my girlfriend D'Nyah."

"D'Nyah, this the old raggedy hag I was telling you about."

"Shut the fuck up Xa'vvyon. Hey baby my name Sh'Nai but you can call me ma. You be beating my baby up ?" She looked at me and laughed making me nod my head.

"Ion know why you so quiet now like you didn't just beat my ass."

"Anyways, he been treating you right ?" She looked at me.

"Yes ma'am, he know not to play wimme." I bucked at him. "Period."

"Mmcht shut the fuck up."

"Don't start Xay, I would hate to have to embarrass you in front of your beautiful mom." I winked at him and he threw his middle finger up at me.

"Period !! I like you. Y'all staying for dinner ?"

"We staying til 7:15 cus she gotta go to a meeting with somebody."

"Well I just got done making some meatballs, baked beans, pasta salad, spaghetti salad, finger sandwiches, deviled eggs, hot wings, punch, cheese salad, and fruit salad." She said making a smile appear on my face.

baby shower food hit different when ain't nobody pregnant.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yo mama know she can throw down, i'm full as fuck." I rubbed my stomach as Xay laughed.

"She can forreal, she do that shit on a daily too ? We gotta go over there more often." Xay rubbed his hands together.

I walked in the kitchen and saw her washing dishes, once she saw me she took her gloves off.

"It was nice meeting you Sh'Nai." I hugged her. "Nice meeting you too !! Call my phone sometimes we gotta have a girls day." She said making me chuckle.

"No, you not finna still my girlfriend." He mugged her.

"Bye bye Na'Nyah." Xailey waved at me and hugged my leg as I bent down to her level to give her a real hug.

"Bye Bye Xailey." I waved as we walked out the house.

"Xay what you doing for your birthday ?" I asked him as we drove to the park.

I'm scared as hell but ready to get this shit over with.

"Getting high." He shrugged making me scrunch my face up.

"Oh hell nawl, you a new years baby and you ain't doing nothing for yo birthday ? Shitting me." I sat back.

"Nigga don't lay back now, shit we here." He turned into the parking lot.

"Xay what if that's my dad forreal and he hates me ?"

"He not gon hate you D'Nyah I swear to you he won't. And if he does then fuck him. You ain't do nothing wrong." He shrugged causing me to sigh.

"Alright, come on." I got out the car. "Oh you ready ready ain't it ?" He chuckled.

"The faster I get out, the faster this conversation will go by."

We sat down at the picnic table and started playing Among Us.

"Oh shit blue following me, bae he finna kill me bae he finna- OH MY FUCK GODDD." I yelled once blue killed me.

"Nigga you just ran past my body- oh you dirty bitchhhh." I mugged Xay once it showed who the impostors were.

We sat there playing for thirty minutes, which turned into a hour, which turned into two hours. Once I saw that they weren't coming I sighed I stood up with Xay as we walked to the car.

I tried to battle back tears as I got in the car but they just kept falling down my face, Xay pulled me close to him as my tears started to wet his shirt.

"Xay I would give it all up to have my daddy back." I mumbled.

"I know you would, it's okay though cus whoever that was, we gon get then for playing witcho emotions like that." He kissed my forehead as I sat up and wiped my eyes.

"I'll have my nigga pull up !!" I yelled as Xay laughed.

if i have a child, they gon be bipolar as fuck.

"Three shots to the gut !!" Xay yelled right along with me as he started recording us.

"Fuck that nigga aim for the head !!"

"So you want the nigga dead ?!"

"Yeah nigga I said what I said..."

"Nigga what about the feds ?!" Xay yelled as we both started jumping around in our seats.

"Bae we fye fye, we should be tik tok famous." I dapped Xay up as he shook his head and started driving.

"Nah nah they ain't ready fa us."

"Damn right."

Incoming facetime call from "BE💲T!EEE"

"Hell- what's wrong with you ?" I disconnected my airpods so Xay could hear as I looked at all the tears falling out Shante's eyes.

"Co- come to the hospital Nyah. Ta-Tai and Raivyn got shot." She choked out making my heart drop as Xay sped up.

"Wha- we on our way right no-"

Everything started moving in slow motion as a Truck hit us head on and one hit us from behind, I dropped my phone and grabbed hold to Xay's hand as the car flipped multiple times. I stopped counting after 8.

We started rolling down a hill and then we stopped once something hit the car and made Xay scream in pain. I still didn't let his hand go.

Something heavy fell on top of the car as my eyes started closing slowly.

"D'Nyah ??" I faintly heard Ashante yelled into the phone as she cried.

After that, everything went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

short chapter.. sorry 🚶🏾.

heyyy 🥰. thank y'all sooo much for 5k onnis book like ain't no fucking wayyy !! ts just hit 4k last week

anyways.. imma stop playing round this time.. seriously pick a, b, c, or d

two people that read this book gave me a gooood idea.. imma give them they creds in the next chapter..

anyways.. vote and comment

byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 947 30
This is love. This is affection. This is romance. This is it.
266K 10K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
118K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
941 4 9
*FOR MATURE READERS* (!TRIGGER WARNING!: This story contains self harm, drugs/alcohol, abuse, sexual content, and swearing!)