Spiraling

Por KazumiDiablo

Naruto has a chakra defect, he can only access it by channeling it through objects which leads him to be a Ke... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 28

5.2K 168 28
Por KazumiDiablo

Naruto read over the scroll as he sat in his office, the deal was made on the grounds that the Uzumaki found one of the Kitsune's kits and nursed it back to health. As a thank you they made a bond for the generations to come. They would be partners both on and off the battlefield. And they took it a step further when they realized that the Uzumaki were pranksters by nature, just like them. So they granted a second chakra network for the generations onwards. Now it was time for the kitsunes back then.

The Head- he trailed off in his reading by Shikamaru sucking on his tip. 'Fuck' He was always damn sensitive down there. He leaned back in his seat to get a nice view of Shikamaru naked, on his knees with a lustful look on his face. He's been on his knees for the past hour sucking him to death and reviving him back. His hair had gotten longer in the past months so it rested on his shoulders when it was out of confinement. He sighed and pulled him up and off his cock to settle him in his lap. 

"Look at that, your lips are puffy. Just how I like them." Shikamaru laughed and kissed him, Naruto kissed back with a vigor. "You could just stay chained to my bed, no need to see anybody else but me. All you need to survive is me, no one else."

"Naruto, no." Shikamaru protested with a laugh as he pulled back. Naruto adjusted his baby shadow to sit straddle him properly and looked over his body. Marks were everywhere, dark marks, some had bleed with how sharp his teeth were but Shikamaru didn't mind. Naruto was starting to believe he was slipping. Only by a little though, he was a Nara he would always keep his priorities straight but Naruto was either 1st or 2nd on his list only competing with friends. He didn't want to compete with lowly scum but if it would keep Shikamaru in his grasp then fine a little dirt never killed anybody.

"As much as I love you naked, you need to wear something, don't want people seeing this divine piece." He cupped the fluffy ass that molded to his thighs perfectly, it was so delicious, the soft warm feeling of Shikamaru. He kissed the dark haired nin's forehead and let him go. Shikamaru headed off to the bathroom and changed into some of Naruto's clothes but came right back on his lap.  He had only dragged on a large hoodie that barely covered his lower half. "Your really asking for me to fuck those thighs aren't you." Naruto moaned as his precious package squeezed his cock between his meaty thighs. 

Shikamaru leaned down to his ear, licking the shell. "Naruto," He whined in his ear. Naruto just looked at him, a little cock slut in the making, at least with him. He was frothing against him, moving his hips in an exaggerated way to get his desires fulfilled. It was all alluring, so damn seductive and it was because it was raw. No ulterior motive other than getting the best fuck he can get and giving the best ass he can. He was a sucker for this Nara.  

"It would be a damn miracle if I don't fuck you by the end of the week." Naruto turned him around on his lap and jacked them off together. Shikamaru watched in fascination as Naruto's hand stroked them together, he locked his thighs giving the blond the tightness he wanted. He bucked his hips as his eyes rolled over in over simulation as he came in the blond's hand while Naruto's sperm splattered his thighs.

"Mine." Naruto said in his ear as he collapsed on the blond's chest. Shikamaru nodded reaching his hand around to pull him in a kiss. 

"Mine." Shikamaru said sleepily.

*********************

It was late when Ino paid him a visit, he was in the office since Shikamaru had to go back to the compound to change his clothing and update his family on what he was doing. The ninja side of course. Naruto was horny, angry and he needed his baby but said baby wasn't coming back until tomorrow. Now this blond bimbo was here looking like she was going to ask questions which he wasn't going to answer.

"I don't want to hear it." Naruto cut her off, she gripped her hand tightly but kept quiet. "Now listen to me, you are jealous, I know you still like me and you wished you were in Shikamaru's position." She looked away and that's all the confirmation he needed. "So your running around trying to pry us apart because you can't handle not having one guy fawn over you. You can't pull this shit with Sasuke because as useless as Sakura is she would knock you out easily."

"Your right." She conceded.

Naruto smiled. "I know, now with that out of the way, get out." Ino didn't listen she came around and made a move to sit in his lap. Naruto watched her with a raised brow. "Your getting too close to something you really don't want to mess with. I belong to your best friend."

"And I can make it worth your time," Ino leaned down to his ear, unbeknownst to her Naruto was still wearing the earrings that were still on and linked to Shikamaru's who was hearing what was going on. "Shikamaru doesn't have to know."

"Ino, listen carefully, I fuck women and those who have the aura of a woman. Currently the only one who has me going is Shikamaru. All of my past bed warmers are dulled in scent and their pussies have aged. If I'm going to fuck someone for the rest of my life I rather it be him." Naruto said lazily as he latched his hand around her throat. "Granted you do smell good but I know Sai's hit that one too many times. So get lost before you do something you regret."

"I'm not regretting anything I've wanted you to fuck me senseless for a long while now." She gave a sultry smile. "Sure I egged my friends on, steering them clear from you but that's just for this moment, this moment where I can have you for myself, for you to fuck. Your not gay Naruto, we both know this, your just sparing Shikamaru's feelings. You're far too kind, would you mind showing that kindness to my cookie. It's hot and ready." 

Naruto laughed as he moved his hand from her throat to her chest, he pulled her top apart and unclipped her bra. He cupped her breast and started to fondle her nipples, she bit her lip trying to keep quiet. He lifted her up and planted her on his desk, he made a motion for her to lay across the desk. He looked over her flushed face and felt nothing. He opened her legs and pushed up her skirt and pulled her panties down, they were stained with her essence. He used them to bind her hands and she finally started to get her head on her body.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she watched him pull open a drawer from his desk and brandish a scalpel. 

"You know I doubt Shikamaru tells you what we get up when I'm in the mood, so I'll give you a little demonstration." Naruto used the scalpel to slice from the top of her left breast down to her navel.  Blood leaked from her open wound and she screamed, Naruto took her head and knocked it back onto the mahogany surface, she choked a bit as her eyes rolled over but she didn't pass out. "I didn't know you liked demons between your legs. But I'm happy to fulfil your darkest fantasy. Your skin is pretty, so pretty it's a shame." 

Naruto made sure to keep his cutting in places that couldn't be seen, her torso and thighs, he pulled off her thigh warmers and hoisted her leg on his shoulder. "Hey you in there." He waved in front of her face. Ino wanted to scream but her head was splitting open. "Shikamaru wouldn't have  told you but, I have a thing for blood." He made a trail from her inner thigh right to her wet entrance with the blade, it was cute how her clit twitched from her obvious fear. He took the small blade and used the handle to push inside her.

Ino's eyes widened and she yelped as Naruto pushed it deeper. "Careful it might slip from my hand. Wouldn't want this to get stuck inside right?" She shivered at the predatory gleam in his eyes. He continued to thrust it in her which made her react in ways she didn't want to anymore. She was terrified and she cried softly as he twisted the scalpel and hit her G-spot on purpose which made her moan though her choked up mouth. 

'I wanna go home. Please Dad, Sai anyone please.' She thought as she cried louder and louder. Naruto stopped and pulled out the foreign object which glistened with her pre-orgasm. He clicked his teeth in annoyance.

"Ino-chan go home and think about what you've done wrong." Naruto chided like she was a child. "Stop your petty little actions or the next time I might just go all the way and rip you a new pussy while I'm at it." She didn't need anymore prompting, she ran as fast as she could even though she was tied with her own panties with blood dripping from her wounds. Naruto watched her run like a scared bunny. When she was gone he dropped the scalpel in the bin with disgust and went to detox his desk. 

'Heard everything?' Naruto questioned through the still open link. Shikamaru was quiet but Naruto could almost feel him plotting something. 'Shikamaru?'

'Yes I heard and I'm pissed.' He growled, Naruto smirked.

'What are you going to do about it?'

'I think you've already traumatized her, you on the other hand....' Shikamaru trailed off, Naruto laughed.

'Anything you deem as punishment is nothing more than a game to me.' They didn't speak for the rest of the night, though they both knew that the other was in for something the next time they met.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
165K 6.9K 40
Sasuke Uchiha never left Konoha. The Uchiha massacre never happened. Itachi Uchiha - Sasuke's older brother, didn't join Akatsuki. Sasuke was never c...
207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
20.7K 631 17
Mabel was considered weird as a child. She had long black silky hair and purple eyes. She wasn't from Konoha originally but came from the secret vil...