Work [Lams]

By General-Washington

[FLUFF ONLY ZONE! Smut is just- no] Another Lams too add to the millions out there!!! (Sorry i cant make a bo... More

Chapter uNo
Chapter dOs
Chapter tReS
Chapter CuAtRo
Chapter CiNcO
Chapter SeIs
Chapter SiEtE
Chapter OcHo
Chapter NuEvE
Chapter DiEz
Chapter OnCe
Chapter DoCe
TrEcE
CaToRcE
QuInCe
DiEcIsIeTe
DiEcIoChO
DiEcInUeVe
VeInTe
Not an update
VeInTiUnO
VeInTiDoS
VeInTiTrEs
VeInTiCuAtRo
Chapter... wait- TWENTY FIVE ALREADY?!!??!?!
VeInTiSaIs
VeInTiSiEtE
VeInTiNuEvE

DiEcIsEiS

89 6 71
By General-Washington

(A/N Time skip, they have already filmed a couple scenes. Nothing juicy happened. Also this is a crappy filler chapter with some fluff-)

I sat alone in my house. Not really my house, my house for the show. I had gotten over the fact that I would have to kiss John. I mean, it's not really a bad thing- right? It's probably a bad thing- but it's not- because its just acting, right? And it's not like I actually like him. But I do. But I don't. But I do, but he doesn't like me. Maybe I wasn't over it yet.

I kept thinking about the kiss and accidentally let out a tiny squeal. I didn't know why, maybe out of excitement. Or fear. I just can't with my emotions right now. I went back to reading my script;

Elle: Abe...

Abraham: What?

Elle: What are you hiding?

Abraham: Nothing!

Elle: The why do you keep looking away from the camera?

Abraham: I-

Elle: We are supposed to be discussing my love life issues and yet you are focused on glaring at something. What are you looking at?

Abraham: Hm?

Elle: Abe-

Abraham: What where you saying?

Elle: What are you looking at?

Abraham: Nothing!!!

I practiced the scene. I was supposed to be sitting at this table with my laptop, and constantly staring out the window into John's window, where he is painting. Currently, as we are not acting the scene out right now, John is sitting on the bed in his house. I could see him through my window.

During the scene, I was supposed to be watching him paint while I was talking to my friend. Then John was going to notice me and we would both smile to each other, and I was supposed to blow a kiss. Very embarrassing, but its acting, so its fine.

I was worrying about the scene that would happen at about the middle of the movie. Elle, the main character, would barge into my house looking for me. She would search through my house and eventually find me and John kissing on the couch.

Me and John's relationship was romantic, of course. We had gotten together a couple months before the film takes place, and where in a secret relationship. John had come out to his parents, while I had not so we kept everything secretive. We would sneak into each others houses via window and spend lots of time together.

My best friend, Elle, was having lots of love life issues. She was struggling through a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, and her boyfriend began to talk with her less and less. I was her pretty much therapy friend. She would talk to me all the time about everything.

This show would show lots of different versions of relationships and struggling with the virus happening. It was an interesting idea. But back to present time;

I suddenly had the bestest most amazing idea ever.

I set down my script and tapped on the window loudly. John heard my tapping, and turned towards his window. I waved through the window at him. John started smiling and he opened his window, then said, with his head half out the window;

"Tap tap tapping on the glass."

"Waving through a window!!!" I sang, opening my window too, so we could hear each others voices clearly.

"Can anybody see?" John asked in a singsong voice.

"Is anybody waving back at meeee," We both sang at the same time.

"Will you tow lovebirds shut it?" Someone on the street yelled.

We both blushed, but decided to quickly laugh it off. 

"I'm coming over," I said to John.

"Okay," John was still laughing a bit.

I lifted my foot out of the window and managed to stand on a tree branch that was right in between both our windows. The tree branch was fake, for the film. In the film we would be using this branch a lot, to sneak into each others houses.

I leapt into his window and fell on his bed.

His room had a single queen bed, wooden flooring, and a desk. Much smaller room then mine, but he had a bigger bed. John sat down next to me and hovered his head over mine. I stared up into his eyes, one of my legs lifted up into a upside down V.

"Hey," I blushed slightly, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Hey," He blushed even more then me.

I pushed myself upright so we where both sitting on his bed, I was cross-legged white he sat on his knees.

"I'm bored," I mumbled.

"Me too," John sighed.

Then the door was slammed open.

"Did someone say... BORED?" Eliza screeched, running into the room and jumping on top of us.

"Elizaaa," I complained, her long hair all over my face.

"IT'S GIRL PARTY TIME!" Eliza yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When anyone is bored, it's automatically girls time!" Eliza explained. "Let's start!"

I am scared.

"First, we braid hair. Then braid those braids together and put flowers in it! Then we pl-"

"Hold up," John interrupted. "We aren't girls."

"EVERYONE can have GIRL TIME!" Eliza said, standing up and running into the bathroom.

"Oh no," I sighed. "Protect me please."

"Anything for you," John smirked, and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

Is it possible to blush so hard you're redder then a red tomato? Because I think I just made it possible.

Eliza sprinted into the room with a couple different types of brushes and a packet up hair ties. She also has some ribbons.

"Why so many brushes?" John questioned.

Now I'm scared for him. #1 rule of the male gender: Never question the ways of a girl. Eliza stared at him. John looked back at her, and I could feel his fear. This was the ultimate mistake.

"THIS brush is for straight hair, it does wonders and gets a s-" Eliza began her rant.

Thirty minutes later, we began the braiding. I didn't know how to braid, so I was stuck at the front of the braid train. John gently braided my hair, laughing with Eliza. He was enjoying girl time way to much. 

Now I was standing in front of the mirror, looking at my brown hair in a tight french braid, tied back with a pink ribbon. Actually, I was kind of liking it.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to the other two. 

"Aww you look so adorable with a pink bow," John teased, patting my head.

"Shut up," I grumbled, blushing.

"Lets go play in the snow now?" Eliza suggested.

Without saying anything, all of us ran towards the door and sprinted down some stairs and out into the street. We ran across the street and then jumped into the snow. We all erupted into giggles as we tossed snow around. 

After a while, Eliza wen't off to collect icicles, so it was just me and John. John sat in the snow with his legs out stretched, drawing something in the snow with his finger. I laid next to him, staring up at the sky. Large clouds drifted across the blue, and it started to lightly snow. 

"I'm cold," I complained, sitting up right.

"Come here," John said, extending his arms.

I scooted up to him and huddled into his arms, resting my head on his side and curling into a tiny ball. John took off his hat and put it on my head, then unraveled his scarf and wrapped it around me. He then removed his jacket and laid it on top of me like a blanket. Underneath his jacket he only had a long-sleeved shirt on. 

He then hugged me close to him and I couldn't help blushing redder then Maria Lewis's lipstick. (She acted with me in my first movie, and apparently, I didn't know it at the time, but she was famous. She was working on a musical right now. I doubt I would ever see her again)

"I got the ici-" Eliza said, then paused as she approached us. She dropped her handful of large sharp icicles and took out her phone.

Before I knew what she was doing she took a million photo's of us.

"AHHH MORE TO MY LAMS COLLECTION!" Eliza screeched. "PEGGY IS GOING TO FLIP!"

"What is Lams?" I asked once I had broken apart from John, and handed him his jacket back.

"A ship name. I shipped you two from the beginning.  I even have a picture of your first meeting, so that when you are married you can look back and thank me for all these photos," Eliza said, showing us her phone.

Trying to contain my blushing, I stared at the image. It was at the Caribou Coffee. I looked terrible, stressed and like I hadn't brushed my hair in a year. I was handing John a coffee through the window. The image was taken from the back seat of the car, so I couldn't see Johns face. But his hair was very recognizable, so I knew it was him.

"Well, Eliza, we aren't together or anything," I explained.

"You WILL be," Eliza promised.

I glanced at John, who was failing so badly at hiding his blush. Both of us not knowing what to do, we stood up and walked towards our houses together with Eliza. The third wheel. I'm just kidding, she isn't a third wheel- because me and John aren't together.

"I'm a third wheel, aren't I?" Eliza sighed, as if she knew what i was thinking.

"Go to your house," I scoffed, pushing her towards her house.

"OkAy," Eliza smirked. "Have fun."

I sighed and continued walking with John down the street. The snow had picked up and now it was flurrying around us, we could see our houses and the lamp posts, but nothing more. I walked so close to John that my shoulder touched his side. Yes, I'm that short. The top half of my head is above his shoulder, just to help you imagine the comparison.

"We must part our ways," I spoke up as we neared Johns house.

"Indeed," John frowned.

"Shall I see you again tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes you shall, good sir," John nodded, parting away from me.

"My best wishes, may you enjoy this lovely winter night," I waved.

"Adieu," John smiled, then turned away and walked into his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 48
John Laurens: A boy who has lived in South Carolina until he was ten. Homeschool until his senior year of high school. He was finally being enrolled...
127K 3.6K 69
alexander hamilton was very known for pornography. everyone assumed that he was the one to hoe around. they assumed that he couldn't keep it in his p...
18.4K 729 39
Cliche title, but I have a reason for it This AU is set in the late 90's-Early 2000's btw John has been blind all his life. He's gotten used to the n...