Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

57:

4.7K 203 355
By Zuleyma64

Girls. Girls. Girls. They love me arc II
Y/n arc.
Renjun arc..
Taeyong arc...
Jaehyun arc....
Nct arc II submission cont..

⚠️: sexual content, alcohol and drug abuse, blood, violence. Chapter will be longer due to plot reasons.

Once I finished calling,
I glanced at all of them and got to my feet.

"What's the mission?"

"Girls night out." Jess read the board. "Okay, I like the sound of it but what does it mean."

"We need you girls..to do something illegal." Jaehyun said as he put his hands together.

"Like what?" Liv asked as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

"Seduce Sm's friend."

"Easy done." Zuley said as she smiled.

"What do we do after we seduce him?" I asked knowing there had to be a second part to this.

"Try to get information from him like what sections he's in control over, maybe try to see if he can give you some of his goods,  and once you have enough information we'll Dispose of him."

"Dispose." Zuley said, and nodded.

"It means kill. No need to sugar coat words for Y/n." Renjun said as he glanced at me. "She knows I say things directly."

I nodded. "I kinda figured actually."

"We'll handle that part, all you girls have to do is get information and distract him."

Jess smiled. "And I have the perfect outfits. Ladies shall we?" She offered her arms for us to link on to. "You boys better not be gawking at us. Getting distracted would be bad."

We walked over to their hideout. It wasn't that far from where we were staying at.

Obviously Taeyong made someone escort us. Since Yuta and Renjun needed to prepare, Taeil,Xiaojun and YangYang escorted us. Sungchan and Shotaro tagged along since this is their home.

Jess kicked the door to her room open.
"Get whatever you like I'm the queen of clubs."

We all looked over her choice of clothes.

I froze when I saw a black sequin short dress.

It was the dress I had dreamed of always using for prom. I had seen it before in the shopping center I used to go.

"Flashie caught your eye." Jess said while smiling. "You can have it. It seems as if you two belong together."

I nodded and thanked her as I grabbed it and placed it against my body. I stared at my reflection. The dress I always wanted was now here in my hands.

Liv picked out a green and black dress. It had lace. She fixed it around her curves, it looked great on her.  She slipped on black heels and tapped them together to fry to stabilize her self. She smiled when she saw me staring at her. "Does it look good?"

I nodded and gave her thumbs up.

I glanced at Zuley. She picked out a black and red  tight short dress. She had Red but simple and pretty looking heels.Her Bust was barely managing to stay inside the dress which caused her to groan in annoyance as she attempted to zip up the dress. "Y/n help me zip it up."

Jess was wearing a red latex dress. She smiled as she picked out a white faux fur jacket to wear over it. She slipped on black thigh high sandal-like heeled boots.

"Girls let's get the fur jackets. Just to look classy."

We all agreed and I picked out a white one.
Liv and Zuley picked out the black ones.

"Make up time."  Jess pushed me down on to a seat. "Give me the honor to do so."

I nodded and gave in to her beauty products.

"Red lipstick." Zuley said as she put Red lip tint on her lips.

"Why?" I asked, Jess smacked me. "Don't move. I don't wanna ruin the eyelinerrrrr."

"For some reason, guys give in to Red lipstick." Zuley said as she closed the little lip tint. "It's like Red lips always take over a conversation. Everyone's focus is on them." She smiled and puckered her lips a bit. "Or at least, Yuta will do whatever I want when I have red lipstick."

"That might be his thing you know." Liv said as she giggled. "He's probably really into it." She put on a dark brown lipstick. Honestly, Liv was so pretty, like I mean what do we expect. Sungchan is her brother.

Jess grabbed my face. "Look at me Doll face. I'm almost done. I'm just adding red lipstick."

She clapped. "And Done. Look at my masterpiece."

I glanced at the mirror and froze.
"I- how much makeup did you use."

I liked this look,
I looked deadly.

Not cute like I always was.

"Pores hidden and buried." She said as she did her own makeup. She topped off her look with red lips.

"Girls. I saw part 1 we are done."

We all glanced at each other.

We placed our tattoos together and I took Lucas's phone out.

I have permission to use a phone now.

I took a picture of our wrists.

"Girls gang" I posted on my Snapchat.

I added them and smiled as I had forgotten this feel of posting.

"Babies less go." Jess said as she referred to the boys who were waiting for us.

Xiaojun's jaw dropped. "Y/n, what have I done to be blessed this late evening."

I laughed and elbowed him. "It's a mission outfit."

Taeil smiled. "I still think you look prettier in comfy sweaters."

YangYang smiled and glanced away from me. "You look great. Renjun might kill me if my eyes wander."

"You'll be fine." I said and glanced at him. "I'll protect you." I clenched my fist and shows it to him.

Taeil Chuckled. "Is it just me or does her fist look like a soft cupcake."

I punched him lightly. "Have a taste of it then!"

"Ow. Ow." He laughed back as we stepped back into the dojo to meet up with the others.

Yu yan welcomed us kindly and bowed her head to us. "Well girls, a gift of advice. Beauty sometimes means pain doesn't it." She said as she turned off the open sign.

"Yu yan." Sicheng said as he hugged his sister. "That may be what you think...after all Beauty never came to you."

Yu yan smiled and then knocked Sicheng over. "Disrespect your sister one more time and I will delete your existence."

He laughed and nodded. "Lesson learned."

Yuta stepped out and stopped in place once his eyes laid on Zuley. She smiled.

"What do you want?" He asked as he noticed her wearing red lip tint.

She shrugged.

He turned his back to her and sighed. "Damn. Why are you so pretty!" She giggled and gave him a back hug.

"Well that can't be helped." She giggled and looked up to him. He glanced back at her and turned around So he could hug her.

"This dress doesn't cover up that spot very well." He pointed at her chest area. He pulled on it trying to cover her up. But it didn't budge. "Zuley. You know by a fact, I can't handle jealousy very well. I might bash the guy's head in early if I catch him looking at you."

She giggled and stuck out her tongue. "His wrist will be broken before he can do so."

"Y/n." I zoned back in and glanced at the person standing in front of me.

"Renjun."

His cheeks were red, he glanced away from me. "Y/n, you look good in everything you wear."

I nodded. "Thanks."

"Also, Y/n." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. "Be safe. I won't be able to be near you for a bit for the mission. But, can you do something for me."

I nodded and stared into his eyes.

He kept holding my hand as he moved it down towards his pocket. He made me grab something from inside his pocket.

"Carry it with you."

I was going to look down but with his other hand he cupped my face and made me look up.

"Don't look at it, unless you need to use it."

"What is it?" I asked.

He just made me put it into my fishnet leggings between my thighs.

"You'll see if you need it." He said. "I hope you don't ever need it. I hope I'll be able to protect you even from far."

He smiled. "Red lipstick. Looks good. But you know what looks better?"

I raised my eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"My lips on yours."

"Smooth." Haechan said as he walked past us. "Real
Smooth."

"Single life be hitting hard." Liv said as she saw Jess also being all cuddly with Kris.

Doyoung approached her. "You look great."

"I don't need your pity." She said as she smiled and pat his shoulder. "Sometimes people say Single life, the best life."

"It's not pity." He spoke up. "I'm being honest. You're pretty, and really nice too."

"Thanks." She smiled and gave him a side glance.

"It'd be a shame if you were dating someone." He said. "Cuz then I wouldn't be able to-"

"Guys let's go." Taeyong said as he carried a Sniper on his back. "It's time for Nct to shine just as much as it used to."

"Just when doyoung was shooting his shot." Jisung said and shook his head. "Not that I know what that means cuz I'm baby. I'll take care of The base and Yu yan."

Chenle tapped my shoulder.
"Hey I know you hate me and all. But, I want you to be safe and take care."

I smiled at him. "I don't hate you. I think you're cool now."

He placed a blue little bottle on my hand. "Use this if he tries to do something to you girls..it's a drug. It'll slow his body down a bit, before it knocks him out."

I nodded and placed it in my jacket's pocket, "I'll use it if I have to."

Jeno walked up to me and pat my head. "Hey, if we do ever go back to school. Will you at least say hi once?"

I giggled and nodded. "I will."

Shotaro smiled and pointed outside. "Guess who rented a limo?"

"Rented and not stole right?" Kris said as he elbowed him.

"Rented for free..yeah I stole it." Shotaro said, "but I mean they saw me do it and just let me do
So cuz I was cute."

"I mean I'd give you the world if you said so." Yu Yan said as she teased purposely trying to make Chenle jealous.

Chenle sighed and walked up to her. "I thought I was your only poison dart frog."

"You are..he's a soft gummy bear tho." She kept teasing causing him to dolphin scream.

"Less go girls I'm the driver." Sungchan slipped on a cap and flashed a smile at us while wearing a black suit.

I sighed. "I forget I'm older than you sometimes Sungchan."

He shrugged. "Age is just a-"
Renjun silenced him as he opened the door for me.
"Y/n."

The other girls got inside while I looked at him.

"Don't feel alone. I won't be that far from you okay, I'll keep you safe."

I nodded.

I was about to step inside.

"Babygirl."

I froze and glanced back at him.

"I wanted to call you that at least once." He coughed and awkwardly looked away.

I giggled and got inside, Sungchan shut the door and quickly settled into his seat. "Renjun is a weird guy. He acts all jealous then he chickens out after saying something boyfriend-like."

"He doesn't know how to love." Jess said glancing at him. "He was an assassin all his life, then he met this fantastic girl, and now his life revolves around her. He doesn't know a lot of things."

I sighed and watched him leave on a Motorcycle.

"I remember when you used to look at Sicheng like that." Zuley said with a giggle. "But now, it's like Renjun glued you to him."

"Says the girl who's always with Yuta. But according to Ten's cards you were destined to each other." I teased back at her.

It was a pretty long drive.

LA was much bigger then I thought it was.

The city lights,
the cars,
The soft music Sungchan was playing while he hummed along with it.

The three other girls just strategizing in their own brains, what they were going to do.

I crossed my legs and admired the city.

Was this feeling in my stomach what they always felt.

Anxiety of pulling a wrong move.

I remembered what Renjun put on my thigh.

I was going to reach for it, but Jess slapped my hand. "If he said don't look at it, don't do so."

I nodded but I really was curious.

"Ladies we are here." Sungchan said as he parked.

I took a deep breath, and all four of us got off one by one after he opened the door for us.

Zuley pulled out a white card from her jacket.

The bodyguard nodded and let us through.

"What's that card?"

"I got this from an old friend. It's a club VIP pass to any club in the US."

"What kind of friends do you have?" I asked giggled as I linked arms with her.

"Family friends." She said with a giggle.

Liv smiled and linked arms with me. "Should we go act drunk?"

I glanced around to see if I spotted any of the nct boys, which I didn't.

They really were good at hiding.

"So who's the target." Jess said as she scanned the room.

Liv pointed at a man, he was surprisingly young.
He was sitting on a white couch, with women and men drinking and smoking blunts.

The scent of it was stinging at my nose.

Zuley nodded. "Yea that's him alright. I've seen him from a distance at the SM building."

"Do we approach him now?" Liv asked us.

I shook my head. "No, we need to act like we are having fun and he spots us first."

"You sure you haven't done these type of jobs before?" Zuley asked me as she glanced at me. "That's precisely what needs to be done."

I smiled. "That's how I lured Jungwoo when we were back in middle school, making him ask me out."

"Damn girl." Liv said with a grin. "Teach me your ways."

"I want a drink." Jess said, while I caught her wrist.

"You can't be going tipsy on us."

"I can handle my liquor well, but you're right he might make us drink when we are with him."

We slowly approached the perfect area he could view us. We started dancing while holding drinks in our hands. None of us took a sip we just kept dancing.

Rocking our hips and actually having a good time.

I felt someone grab a hold of my hips.

I was about to elbow them ,
when I heard them say.

"Why so alone sexy? Lost your way baby girl?" I was about to slam my glass on their head but I turned around to be facing directly into Renjun's eyes.

"Ren-"

He cut me off by letting go and slowly backing up I to the dancing and raving crowd.

"Jealous boyfriend." Liv said as she giggled and kept dancing with us.

"Bingo girls he saw us." Jess said under her lips while faking she was drinking from her glass.

Zuley took a deep breath. "I'm scared he makes us drink, I can't handle drinks well. I might tell him the plan, if I'm about to say something risky, put a bullet in my head."

Liv shook her head. "I'll just stuff food in your mouth or something."

"Hello Ladies, jewels I should say. Are you four alone tonight?" The man asked as he approached us.

"Very alone." Liv said smiling. "Perfect singles."

"Better then Pringles themselves." Jess said making him laugh.

"Why don't you ladies join me tonight. I'll push off the other girls I have there. Haven't seen beauties like you around here."

"It's our youngest's birthday!" They said as they hugged me. "We thought we'd bring her to loosen up at the club."

"Oh Happy Birthday gorgeous." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

I almost puked. I tell you, I was close.

He walked us over to the couch in the VVIP lounge area. He motioned for the other girls to get lost and called a waiter to bring us new drinks and food.

And even a new set of drugs.

He sat in between Zuley and I.

"Girls, have drinks, food, drugs anything you like just tell me."

We all hesitated a bit and just kept glancing at him.

"How are you girls single? You are all so gorgeous."

"Right?" Jess said as she reached for a drink and swirled it in her hands.

He grabbed Zuley's chin, making her almost jump out of her skin. "I think I've seen you before have I?"

"That's what everyone says. Guess I have a really common face."

He shook his head. "Common? No it's a pretty face."

He glanced at me. "Birthday Girl, is there anything you'd like for your birthday? A car? A bodyguard? The Queen of England's crown? Anything??"

"Anything?" I asked tilting my head cutely.

"Anything~"

"Do you own a business?" I asked leaning a bit closer to him.

"You want a part of my share?? Well, of course but I'd have to explain how it works first Angel face."

I nodded. "Please do."

He handed me a glass of wine And one to Zuley.
He made sure Liv got one.

"I work under a world business owner SM, my own business handles affairs outside of Korea. Mainly Latin America."

Zuley gasped, causing him to look at her. "What isn't the wine to your liking?"

"No it is, see." She took a large sip and smiled. "It's perfect."

"If you want a business share of course I'll give it to you Birthday girl."

I smiled and nodded. "Please."

He sighed. "Ah that darn SM is quite annoying. He's searching the world for a girl around your age."

"Really?" Liv asked. "How lucky what's her name,"

"Y/n, L/n." He said.

"Why would he want just one girl when he can have many?" Jess asked as she comfortably grabbed my arm.

"I shouldn't be telling you girls this but I'll tell you since I feel we will become really close tonight."

He put his hands on Zuley's and my thighs.

"She is identical to his missing daughter. Same eye color, same hair color, he thinks he'll be able to finally see her again. However, he has become more perverse since then."

"Missing daughter?" Liv asked. "That must be really
Sad."

"Oh yes he suffered greatly, it drive him mad, and once he saw this girl. He though he had found her again. He lost her when she was 7."

I thought back into my past.

No, I'm not her. I remember memories since I was 4.

"Ugh and that darned Taeyong too,"

He started. He grabbed my glass and forced me to drink. "Let's forget about this silly chat and have some fun."

"Oh but who's this man who's troubling you?" Zuley said as she took a sip from her drink.

It worried me, her cheeks were starting to get flushed.

Our time was limited, if one of us goes tipsy, we are out. I was barely holding on myself.

"Taeyong, oh Sm's old puppet. Raised him just to play around. He ran away with half of Sm's main units. He plans on disposing of all of them in a few weeks."

"Could you tell us how?" Liv asked as she reached for a cigarette. "I love murder mystery shows, imagine knowing about one."

"He heard their next step was flying back to Korea, he's planning on bringing the plane down into the ocean with a laser."

He sighed.

"I could show you what he's going to use what you say girls??"

We all smiled and nodded.

"Then how about we take this upstairs to my room." He said while winking.

We got to our feet. Crap, I was losing my balance.

I glanced at Zuley.

"Sh**" Liv said. "We lost her."

Zuley was drunk, and hiccuping a lot, her flushed cheeks as she clung on to Sm's friend.

Jess clung on to his other side and gave me eye signals to make sure Zuley kept her mouth shut.

I nodded and tried switching with Zuley.

She just let go and clung on to me and started whining about how her head hurt.

We stumbled up the staircase and he smiled as we stood outside of his room.

He unlocked the door and watched us go in one by one.

He slapped Jess's butt making her stiffen up and want to tear his head off.

"Well girls why don't you take a seat."

He giggled at Zuley's miserable state.

He pushed her on to the bed. She just fell over, and laid there.

I was about to lose it. But Liv held my hand back and shook her head "not now."

"Weren't you going to show us the laser." Jess said as she swirled her glass.

"Oh right." He nodded and sat on the bed. "It's in the closet. You can see it after we have some fun."

"That's enough information." Taeyong said into the earpiece I was wearing. "We are coming just hold on for a little."

I sat on the bed and the others girls did too,
He brushed his hand over Zuley's thighs.

She just muttered in Spanish.
Something like "ya veras,"

He was about to lift her skirt, but I spoke up.

"I thought I was the birthday girl. Shouldn't you pay more attention to me??"

Liv nodded as she placed her hands on his back.
Jess doing the same.

"Oh you're right. How could I forget."

He was about to lift my skirt when I remembered what Renjun left there.

I will use it.

I grabbed it and without a thought clicked on the button on the side.

The sound of a knife clicking. I brought it down on his hand as he tried to grab my fishnets.

He screamed as his hand was stuck to the bed.

"You b***** will pay for this!" He reached for me with his other hand.

He managed to grab my hair, I screamed as he pushed my face down against the bed.

I watched Jess grab a bedsheet from behind and wrapped it around his neck.

Liv but his hand that was holding my hair.

Once he let go I fell on the floor and watched the scene fold before me.

Zuley was muttering in Spanish.

While Liv was checking if I was alright.

Jess was trying to strangle him with the bed sheets when he elbowed her in the stomach making her fall and hit her head against the vanity.

He reached out for his gun when, the sounds of gunshots broke out outside of the room.

He pointed the gun at Zuley.

"F***." I said as I got to my feet but the door was busted open.

He pointed the gun at the door.

But, the loud gunshot broke from behind,

The window.

I watched his head get shattered.

His limp body fell forward.

Yuta stepped into the room, Renjun following after him.

YangYang stepped inside and noticed me staring rthe dead body. "So you saw that."

Renjun dropped his gun and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"So she saw Taeyong at work huh." Yuta scoffed as he stared at Zuley laying on the bed.

"You heard everything right? Taeyong," I managed to ask as I held on to the earpiece.

"Yeah. I was actually watching him on my scope the whole time, Johnny and Taeil will be there to retrieve what he has in the closet. Come home and get some rest."

I hugged Renjun back. "Renjun...can we go out for air?"

He nodded and picked me up bridal style. "Yeah. Let's go get stuff off your mind."

Yuta sighed as he sat on the bed and pushed Zuley's bangs away from her face. "Hey Drunky, let's go home."

"I want your love." She mumbled.

"You can have that always but not now. Let's go." He forced her to opened her eyes and cling on to his back.

He carried her and stepped on the man's hand crushing it. "That's what you get for touching her."

Renjun made me go outside.

I still looked inside the room out of curiosity,
He pulled out his silence pistol and shot several times at the body.

"He's already dead Renjun." YangYang said but Renjun kept shooting.

"He deserves to be torn to pieces."

I glanced at Jess who just sighed and dropped the glass. "Gods, my head hurts."

Liv stumbled a bit and landed directly into Doyoung's arms. "Why are you here?" She asked noticing he was sweating as if he ran from a mile.

"To check up on.."

"Y/n's fine." She said as she pointed at me.

"I was going to say you."

She froze and stared at him. "Me?"

"Y/n let's go."

Renjun wrapped his arms around me and made me walk with him.

We walked out through the back exit of the club.

He made sure I kept my eyes forward and avoiding seeing more dead bodies then I already did.

He gave me a comforting hug.

"I'm sorry." He looked into my eyes. "Sometimes I wish I could've lived a regular life, and offered you a better life."

It was longer then I though it would be but I hope you enjoyed it. Keep on shipping!
Luv y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
54.5K 1K 46
"I know you're scared and nervous, and probably terrified. But remember..." I looked up and met Taeyong's eyes who continued, "It will all make sense...
83.8K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
623K 26.7K 40
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗔 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵." All she did was wish to be rich. However she didn't expect it to come true in this...