The Guy in Red and Yellow

By Salvatore97

Destiny Shadows is a journalist who works with the police department in Central City. She works with a scient... More

The Guy in Red and Yellow
1- What's Happening to Me
2- Clyde Mardon
3- Captain Cold
4- Meeting Ray Palmer
5- Nightmare
6- Deal or No Deal?
7- Training
8- Captured....yay.
9- Power Outage
10- Flash vs Arrow Part 1
11-Flash vs Arrow Part 2 kinda
13-Crazy for You Part 2
14-Crazy for You Part 3
15-BrickHead Part 1
16-BrickHead Part 2
17-F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M.
18-Fallout
19-Reverse Day
20-What is Going On?
21-What Happened?
22-Sand Demon
23-Family of Rogues Part 1
24-Family of Rogues Part 2
25-Iron Heights
26-Dr. Light & Vibes
Vibes and Surprises
Eight Months Later
Six Months Later and A Huge Fuck Up
30-Saving Private Destiny
31-Waking Up to Khufu
32-Saving Khufu
33-Vandal Savage Showdown
34- Rip Hunter
35- Boba Fett
36- Nuclear Escape

12-Crazy for You Part 1

981 24 2
By Salvatore97

Its been several weeks since Barry was here and a day since Oliver left to go fight Ra's al Ghul . I miss Iris. I also miss Eddie and Joe. I'm in my office laying on the couch with my laptop. I want to Skype Iris but I'm at work.

I wonder what she's doing. Maybe she's at CC Jitters right now. Maybe Eddie is there with her and they are just talking about what they want to do that night. I wonder why Barry is doing. I miss him so much. I close my eyes as I try to visualize everyone at miss in Central City.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor. I groan in slight pain and hands are there to pick me up. I look up to find Roy and Ray. They look concerned and I wave them away. I sit down and look to my right at my computer screen. It's of me, Joe, Iris, Eddie, and Barry. I sigh and look down.

Ray asks," Are you okay, Destiny? "

I reply, "I'm just a little homesick. I just miss my friends, they are like my family. Iris and Joe especially are my family. Joe raised me after my parents were murdered. "

Ray smiles and says," I told you that you could go visit them or I can have a car bring them here."

I reply, " I know but I like here in Starling I do, but I want to go home for a day. I mean I don't want my friends exposed to the darkness of Starling."

I get up and start pacing as I say, " Plus I don't want them to get hurt or mugged or worse. I mean Starling is beautiful but I just can't expose them to this."

Ray takes my wrist and I stop. I look up at him and he smiles.

He says," Then go home for a day. I'll call Felicity in. I'm pretty sure she can handle your job for a day."

I smile and hug him. He hugs me back and I turn to Roy.

I say," Come on, you are helping me pack."

I take his hand that doesn't hold my bag and jacket and we run out of my office. We take the stairs and I don't stop until we get to the bottom.

Roy pantingly says," I can't. Believe. You made me. Run down. All those stairs.

I roll my eyes and say," I want to get back home quickly. I miss my friends."

Roy asks," Well what are Oliver, Diggle, and I?"

I reply," My friends as well as my partners. "

Roy smiles and I take his hand in mine and we walk out of Palmer Technologies. We walk right into paparazzi. I gasp and turn away from them but they're everywhere. I hear Roy call for Diggle and cameras flash. I'm blinded. I'm starting to get angry and i hear cameras break and I feel Roy next to me.

He wraps his arms around me and I struggle. I jump up and kick out at two flashing lights. I hear cameras break and growl. Suddenly, Diggle is there and he grabs my legs.

They carry me away from the paparazzi and set me down once we are clear. I am shaking horribly and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly have the person up against the wall with my forearm at their throat.

I can't see anything because i am blinded still. I quickly feel hands on my waist and elbow the person. I kick off the walls of the alley until I'm on the roof. I have been in this city for months and know it like the back of my hand. I head towards the Glades blindly.

I jump down and lean against a wall. I curl my hands into gidts, my nails digging into my palms. I try to calm down and i am successful. I hear someone coming towards me on my left and I turn my head in that direction.

I ask," Roy? "

A girl's voice asks," You know Roy?"

I ask, " Who are you friend or foe?"

She replies, " I'm Sin. I'm a friend of Roy's."

I reply, " Destiny. I'm a friend of his as well. "

She replies, " If you're looking for him, he's not in the Glades. Not right now at least."

I ask, " Can you help me get to his house? I can't see anything."

Sin replies, " Yeah. Sure."

I feel a hand take mine and soon we are walking through the Glades.

I ask," Would you mind staying with me while I wait for Roy?"

Sin replies, " No. No. I will wait with you. "

I smile and say, " Thanks."

I hear a door open and take a deep breath. I smell Roy's cologne and step inside. Sin helps me to what feels like a bed. I sit and feel her sit next to me.

She asks," Your eyes aren't grey like a blind person's."

I reply," I am momentarily blind. I can't see anything after tons of paparazzi flash cameras in my face. Especially whenever that happens it reminds me of them."

Sin asks," Them who?"

I reply, " My parents. They were murdered in front of me."

Sin replies,"I'm sorry. "

I reply," That's why I want to help people."

Sin replies, "You have an amazing heart."

I smile and say," When I get my sight back, which will be in less than an hour, I'm going to help you. Since you helped me."

Sin replies," You don't have to."

I smile and say, " Helping people is pretty much what my life has come to. I want to help you. You deserve it."

She says," I texted Roy from your phone. He will be here shortly."

I reply, " Thanks. You are going to come with us when we leave."

Sin is silent and I lay down in the bed.

I say," Sometimes, I imagine what my mother would say with how my life has turned out."

Sin replies, " I think she would be really proud."

I smile and say, " I used to wake up thinking it was all just a dream and my parents would be right there smiling as they watch me sleep. But then i would wake up and head downstairs and find Iris and Joe instead of my parents. "

I hear the door open and instantly sit up.

Roy's voice says, " Sin? Destiny?"

I instantly relax and get up. I use my hands to find Roy. I hear hinm straight ahead and stumble towards him.

i say,"Roy."

I hear him turn and he comes to me.

He asks," What's wrong with you?"

I reply," I'm blind."

Roy asks," What? "

I reply," Whenever I have cameras flashing and I know it's paparazzi, I go blind for awhile. It happened after my parents were murdered."

I open my eyes and look up at him. Or at least I think I'm looking at him.

Roy says," Your eyes. They're white, but I can faintly see the color."

I smile and say," It will go away in a few. But I need to get home. Your friend Sin has been such an angel."

I reach behind me for Sin and feel her take my hand. I smile and squeeze her hand gently.

I say," I want her to come back to the mansion with us."

Roy replies, " It's up to Sin."

I grip Sin's hand tightly and she replies, " I guess I can hang for a little while. "

I smile and say, " I need some help. "

Sin takes my hands and leads me outside. I hear Roy right behind me. The sun blasts into my eyes and I cry out in surprise. I rip my hands from Sin's and cover my eyes while colliding with Roy. Roy's arms wrap around me and he turns my body towards him and i put my face in his chest. I feel Roy stroking my hair and I place my hands on his chest.

I say, " I'm sorry. It's just the sun."

Roy replies, " It's ok. "

I hear a car door open and footsteps coming our way.

Diggle's voice asks," Destiny, you ready to go?"

I reply, " Sin is coming with us."

Diggle replies, " Ok. Let's go. "

I walk towards him, i think, and bump into a pole.

I groan in slight pain and say," I forgot to tell you I'm blind. "

I feel Sin's hands pull me away from the pole.

Diggle replies, " How are you blind? Roy, I told you to watch over her."

I reply, " I'll be fine. It will go away soon. Just get me to the mansion. "

Sin helps me into the car and I feel her get in next to me. Soon, we take off and I smile because I will get to see Joe and Iris and Eddie and Caitlin and Cisco. But most of all Barry.

I smile but then I'm not in the car anymore. I can see and I see Barry's father, he's getting beat up by some inmates. I run at them but pass right through them. I curse and suddenly I'm back in the car. I sit up quickly and look around. I can't see anymore but I will be able to see soon, I know that. I feel the car stop and Roy gets out. He takes my hands and helps me out.

I smile and hear Sin and Diggle get out. We all head into the mansion and head upstairs into my room. I go to the bed and lift the comforter up. I feel around until my hands find the handle of the box I'm looking for and pull it out. I open it and the smell of herbs and spices waft up from the suitcase.

I quickly grab the herbs I need and feel my way towards the bathroom. I find my way towards the bath tub and plug it. I throw the herbs in the tub and turn the water on. I swirl the herbs around twice and have Diggle quickly get me some jars from the kitchen. I bottle up some of the water and then stick my face in the rest of it. I sigh in relief and lift my face out of the water. I open my eyes and smile as I look at the bathroom.

I quickly grab the jars and head into my bedroom. I hand most of them to Diggle and Roy but I hand one to Sin. She looks at it confused and looks up at me.

I say, " My grandmother always taught me how to use herbs to help people. This is a remedy that you use when you can't see. If it's a black eye, pink eye, temporary blindness, almost everything. Except permanent blindness. It can't fix that. "

Sin replies, " Oh."

I smile and say, " I'm weird. I know. But it does help. I'm proof. I can see again. "

Sin smiles and says, " I will be sure to keep it close. "

I get a tiny vial and put some of the remedy in and put a chain through the ring. I slide it over Sin's head and make one for Diggle and Roy.

I say," Just remember to refill it once you use it. This way, you won't be carrying jars around."

They all smile and I start packing. After about two hour, I'm completely packed. I take a quick shower and get dressed in a very beautiful 40s dress. I quickly do my hair and makeup and get all my accessories together. I step out of the bathroom and hear everyone downstairs. I quickly head downstairs and find Diggle, Roy, Felicity, and Sin standing around talking with my luggage.

We get in the car and I tell Sin she can crash at the mansion until I get back. But she can't have anyone over. She smiles and we drop Felicity off back at work. Then we head to the train station. I hug them all goodbye and then get on the train. I would've called Barry but I wanted to surprise him.

---------------------------------------------

A / N

Wow. Sorry for the wait. I'm so ecstatic. My story Book 1: Pulling on the Reigns of Love is over 80 thousand views. I can't believe it. Oh and we got Sin in this chapter. love her. She's so awesome. the picture above is Sin song is Doing Time by Avenged Sevenfold. Thought it fit. I don't know maybe not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.7K 44
[a barry allen fanfiction] [completed] [season one and two of the flash] There's a new woman in the Central City Police Department. With no family or...
32.3K 994 40
Completed Story!!! You just have the best luck in the world, don't you? After 6 years of training, you are finally free to live a normal life as you...
38.5K 803 52
Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. well if you think your father being frame...
277 12 10
After the death of Superman and arrival of Supergirl, Silas Stone and Eobard Thawne turn on the particle accelerator in hopes of a better tomorrow. T...