š‘šŽš€šƒ š“š‘šˆš āœˆļøŽ zdh

By -SMITTENHERRON

š‘šŽš€šƒ š“š‘šˆš, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... More

š‚š€š’š“
šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“ ā™«ļøŽ
šŽšš„
š“š–šŽ
š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š’šˆš—
š’š„š•š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“
ššˆšš„
š“š„š
š„š‹š„š•š„š
š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š’šˆxš“š„š„š
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„
auther's note
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šŽš”š‘
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šˆš•š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’šˆš—

1K 40 9
By -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWENTY

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Pennsylvania,
°afternoon

-

"SOMEBODY SLAP HIM PLEASE" Daniel groaned after he, Jack, Corbyn and Jonah had been trying to get Zach to look at them for about ten minutes now.

Jonah chuckled and shook his head.

"There are more ways to get his attention, Daniel." Daniel rolled his eyes and sat back.

"Then come up with one." Jonah rolled his eyes too, before he turned to the young brunette. He followed Zach's gaze and it was still leading to their blonde girly friend,

Lillian.

Ever since they left that coffee shop a few hours ago, Zach has been checking up on her constantly.

And he isn't doing it very subtly.

Jack sighed and turned to his best friend who was sitting next to him.

"Zach," He spoke and continued to say the name for ten more times before he really got sick of it. "fuck you." He grumbeld and crossed his arms causing Corbyn to chuckle.

"Let me," Corbyn sat up and looked over at Lillian. "wait a second is that guy over there checking out Lilly?" He lied, Zach's eyes growing wide immediately and he smacked Corbyn's arm.

"Where?" He started to look around but couldn't find the 'guy', and when he heard his friends laughing, he knew it was a set up. "Very funny, guys." Zach rolled his eyes, turning to them.

"So, Zach, what were you looking at?" Jack smirked lightly, testing him. Zach's eyes widened again and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh-uhm- nothing- I mean nobody." His friends laughed, causing Zach to groan. "Shut up."

"Oh come on, Zach, you gotta be honest, you're pretty obvious." Daniel stated with a shrug.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Zach denied as he crossed his arms and looked down at his shoes.

"Mhm, sure sure." Daniel rolled his eyes playfully, noticing the girls walking over to them. "Done looking around?" He asked his girlfriend when she was close.

"Yup, all done." Valerie smiled and packed his lips.

"Great, let's go." He got up and grabbed the brunette's hand with a smile. The boys followed his lead and got up too, locking hands with their girlfriends while Lilly trailed behind the group of couples.

"So? Did you talk about Zach and Lilly?" Gabbie whispered as she looked over at Jack.

"Sort of." He mumbled. "It already took us quite some time to get his attention, so when we got to speak to him it wasn't a long conversation." Gabriela nodded.

"Well things are happening, and it's making me feel a little anxious." Jack sighed.

"I know, baby, I know." He placed a soft kiss on her forhead. "But it's gonna be fine. If anything we should be happy to see Zach smiling so much and so often again."

"I guess." Gabbie let go of Jack's hand and wrapped her arms around his waist instead, going for a side hug. "I just hope there won't be any fights or anyhing."

"Nah, I don't think that will happen." Jack shook his head lightly. "Besides, Kay seems to be alright with it all." The couple looked behind them, Zach and Kay walking hand in hand, but both busy with other things.

Kay looked very bored while Zach was looking around, enjoying the city. But neither of them was talking.

Not only Gabbie and Jack were talking about the couple, but also Corbyn and Christina.

"Bean, look at them." Christina sighed as she looked over at the two. "They don't even look happy together."

"I know, but we can't do anything about it." Corbyn sighed too.

"They are literally growing apart in front of us!" 

"They already were, baby. This trip only made it more obvious." Corbyn sighed with a shrug, but he felt quilty though. He could still remember Zach's excited face whenever he would talk about Kay, after he har hung out with her, or when he got back from a 'successful' date- but he doesn't do that anymore.

At least, not with the same big smile.

"I just feel bad. They used to be so happy together." Christina let out.

"Sometimes people grow apart, baby. That happens. But in this case, they both have someone to get through this." Corbyn spoke. "Sadly enough, it's the same person." The couple looked behind them, at Lilly who was making pictures of the city.

"Are we sure though that Zach is developing a crush on her?" Chris bit her lip nervously. "Maybe he just sees her as his little sister."

"Chris, baby, we all know what's happening. That guy is too obvious." Corbyn chuckled. "And if it's not a crush- he has a lot of explaining to do."

Funny enough, all the couples found themselves talking about Zach, Kay and Lilly.....except for the three,

of course.

It was just a subject that came up very often lately.

Zach noticed the few looks he was receiving- but he ignored it, only wishing they were already at the bus so he could play a few video games with Jack.

Kay on the other hand didn't notice anything. She was too busy thinking about a way to let Zach down slowly, that she didn't notice the obvious glances from their friends.

And Lilly noticed a few looks, but she brushed it off and actually enjoyed the city, Pennsylvania. She made a few pictures here and there until they reached the busses again.

"Well, talk to you guys later." Jonah spoke to the group from bus one, Zach already inside the bus. Lilly nodded before she and Kay walked inside their bus too.

"See yah." Jack waved, he and Gabbie dissapearing inside the bus too.

"Jack! Wanna play a game?" Zach shouted from out of the back.

"Always!" Jack shouted back and kissed Gabbie's cheek quickly before he rushed over to Zach who was in the room in the back.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°two hours later
-

"Yes, I won!" Jack jumped up with a wide smile. "Sucker!" He pointed at Zach who only rolled his eyes at him.

"Yeah your first win in five rounds, fucking congratulations." The brunette chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"Isn't important." Jack shrugged before he put the game controller down. "Well, this was fun, but I'm gonna go check up on Gabbie."

"What? Why?" Zach groaned as he sat back on the couch.

"Because she's my girlfriend and we've been here playing for about two hours now." Jack chuckled. Zach rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine," He let out as Jack opened the door. "LILLY!" He shouted, startling Jack who looked at him with a 'are you serious' face.

"COMING!" The blonde shouted back and ran over to the two boys, already knowing what Zach was about to ask. "So what game are we playing?" She smiled, dropping herself on the couch next to Zach and grabbing Jack's previous game controller.

Jack chuckled as he watched the two starting a new match, not even realizing he was still in the room. He rolled his eyes slightly, both Zach and Lilly beginning to get worked up by the game, them shoving each other in a playful way.

"Zach, you doof! You made me crash!" She laughed and gave him another shove.

"Don't blame me for you being a sucker at this game." Zach chuckled. Lillian grabbed a pillow from next to her and smacked him with it. "Lilly!" He laughed and grabbed a pillow too, the two starting a small pillow fight.

Jack grabbed his phone and recorded some of it before he decided to leave the two kids alone. He walked over to the couch and sat down next to Gabbie, wrapping an arm around her.

"Hey babe," Gabriela smiled at him. "had a good time?" He nodded.

"Yeah, I won a few rounds."

"That's great." Gabbie chuckled and laid her head back on her boyfriend's shoulder just when Kay jumped out of her bunk, taking one Airpod out of her ear.

"Guys, do you know where Lilly is?" Kay turned to the couple. "I need to talk to her."

"She's playing video games with Zach." Jack answered. "Why? What do you two need to talk about? I mean, maybe Gabbie and I can help?" He shrugged and slightly sat up.

"Oh, just girl stuff between Lilly and I." Kay lied, sending them a fake smile. "Thanks though." She put her Airpod back in with a sigh and got back inside her bunk.

She actually wanted to talk to Lilly about Zach. She wanted to tell her that she was ready to break up with Zach, finally telling him she lost feelings for him. She knew she had to do it, especially since she noticed the way Zach and Lilly acted around each other lately. Kay knew something good could happen between the two of them, and she didn't want to stand in the way of it. She thought that Zach really deserved a great and sweet girl like Lilly- and Lilly deserved a kind and talented guy like Zach.

The blonde decided she would talk to Lillian later on when the two were alone, letting her hang out with Zach for some more.

Because- to be honest- she thought the two of them would make a great couple.

But she knew Lilly would need a little push in the back and some realization to hit her, before she would come even close to admitting liking Zach more than just a friend.

"My best friend and boyfriend are falling for each other, and the two are way too oblivious to realize it." Kay mumbled, lightly shaking her head with a chuckle as she closed her eyes, listening to her music.

She still had some time before they had to leave to the restaurant tonight, so the blonde decided to sleep a little.

Kay let out a sigh, hearing muffled laughter and shouting coming from the room where Zach and Lilly were playing a game. She smiled to herself, listening to how much fun the two were having together while playing video games- something Kay really disliked doing. She chuckled softly though.

"Who knew things would work out this way?"

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

I am not gonna like the upcoming
week. I just know I'm gonna be
really busy with school :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 7 19
read to find out
68.7K 1.7K 62
ā˜…å½” š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š¬š„šØššš§šž ššš§š š³šššœš” š°š¢š„š„ š”šššÆšž š­šØ šŸš¢š š®š«šž šØš®š­ š”šØš° š­šØ š”ššš§šš„šž šš š„šØš§š  šš¢š¬š­ššš§šœšž š«šž...
51.7K 822 12
š˜šŽš”'š•š„ š‚š‡š€šš†š„šƒ --> two worlds collide again after a heavey break up. Love isn't good for me. I'm not meant to show my feelings. [š‡šˆš†ļæ½...
1.7K 40 31
š’Šš’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ šš’ššŸšš¢ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŠššŒšš” šš ššŽšš›ššŽ šššš›šš’ššŽšš—ššššœ šššš˜šš› šš¢ššŽššŠšš›ššœ šš‹ššžšš šššš‘ššŽšš¢ ššœšššš˜šš™šš™ššŽšš ššššŠšš•šš”šš’šš—šš šš‹ššŽššŒššŠššžššœššŽ šš“ššŠššŒļæ½...