My Apprentice Is Worth 10 Bil...

By TheSaltedFish

Baili Wusheng, a young master of the cultivator family who has been in seclusion for many years. After going... More

Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain
Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.
Chapter 3: Medicine!
Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.
Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...
Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.
Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.
Chapter 8: Liquor.
Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.
Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.
Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?
Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?
Chapter 13: I can save you.
Chapter 14: You sleep!
Chapter 15: Cake.
Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.
Chapter 17: "That" has came again.
Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.
Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?
Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.
Chapter 21: Apprentice.
Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.
Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!
Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.
Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?
Chapter 26: The traitor.
Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?
Chapter 29: General Wei throw up.
Chapter 30: Make it up today.
Chapter 31: General Wei confess.
Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.
Chapter 35: Travel.
Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.
Chapter 37: See a doctor~
Chapter 38: The brain hurts.
Chapter 39: Dreamland.
Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.
Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.
Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.
Chapter 43: The second dreamland.
Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!
Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.
Chapter 46: Go to investigate.
Chapter 47: Still awkward.
Chapter 48: Shameless.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The line of life and death.
Chapter 51: There is another way.
Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!
Chapter 53: Ring.
Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.
Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.
Chapter 56: Cousin.
Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.
Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.
Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~
Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home
Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Chapter 28: You are rotten.

1K 43 0
By TheSaltedFish

This question is excellent.

But the heck is that Wei Xichen himself doesn't know what he wants to do. For a while, he feels guilty of doing bad things and being caught.

Baili had already sat up from the bed, staring at him with big eyes sullenly, without letting go of the slightest expression, "Apprentice?"

"I just wanted to see if you were asleep." President Wei said calmly.

Wei Xichen has been in the mall for a long time. This is like saying, "The weather is really good today." He can be called a perfect player in the expression management world.

"Oh." Baili nodded suspiciously, and asked, "How is your body?"

"Stable and feel good." Wei Xichen let out a big sigh of relief, and quickly changed the subject following him.

Baili grabbed his wrist and checked it, and after a long time he let go, "Well, it's not bad."

After speaking, Baili finally smiled and said, "Congratulations on your successful entry into the Qi training period and officially becoming a monk."

Wei Xichen was stunned.

The breezy and drizzle smile on Baili's face seemed to shine into his heart, causing his heart to start beating wildly, and his body wanted to get closer again without his control.

"Wait! What's this smell?" Baili suddenly put away a smile, and looked at Wei Xichen with disgust, "Apprentice, you are rotten on, go and wash."

Wei Xichen: "..."

After being caught in the rain in the middle of the night, I meditated until the morning after returning.

...

Wei Xichen went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. When it was finished, Baili was no longer in the bedroom, and only a note was left on the bed.

[I went to the crew, you have a good rest. ]

Although it is a caring word, there is no intimacy between the lines.

Wei Xichen squeezed the note tightly and sat on the bed somewhat dejected. He wanted to take out his cell phone to call Baili, but suddenly remembered that his cell phone had broken.

Besides, Wei Xichen also remembered a more serious matter...

He remembers that Baili seemed to say that when he reached the Qi training period and solved his physical problems, he would leave the Wei family.

...

As soon as Baili arrived on the crew, he was pulled aside by his cousin Baili Wuyu and whispered.

"Wusheng, did you offend Guidance Wang and Young Master Zhao?" The cousin looked around, saw no one coming, and then lowered the volume.

"No, what's the matter?" Baili shook his head and asked strangely.

"The two of them found me aggressively early in the morning. I thought what was wrong, but they asked a bunch of inexplicable things." The cousin grabbed the back of his head and said silently.

"Oh? What did they ask?" Baili seemed to be very interested in this, and the crew hadn't started work, so he simply took his cousin and sat down.

"It's nothing, just asked how you learned Kung Fu, I didn't tell them, and then they asked about your hobbies."

The cousin said with a bitter face: "Guide Wang is okay, but Young Master Zhao is really too difficult. I accidentally revealed a little..."

"It's just hobbies. It doesn't matter if you tell them. I'll find out about the situation later." Baili said with a smile, "Cousin, I'm causing you trouble."

"No trouble, no trouble." The cousin smiled awkwardly, "After all, we have to be a little more careful when we are outside. Junior brother, you just need to know it in your heart."

The conversation between the two came to an end, and the crew was about to start. Director Liu gave an order and the shooting scene became busy.

During the lunch break, Baili found his cousin to eat with him, with a tail behind him.

"Cousin is good, let's be together." Zhao Gongzi sat down opposite the two quite familiarly.

Baili frowned, but before he could speak, he saw someone screaming over and placing a luxurious food box in front of him.

The person here is officially the personal assistant of President Wei Da.

"Master, the boss is afraid that you will not eat well in the crew, so I asked me to give you a snack." The assistant wiped the sweat from his forehead and said with a smile, "In addition, the boss said that he will come to pick you up at four o'clock in the afternoon. Then accompany you to the mall."

"What are you going to do in the mall?" Baili wondered, "Wei Xichen didn't he rest at home?"

"Because the company has something to deal with." The assistant smiled and said, "If there is nothing to do, I will leave, and the boss is still waiting for me to go back and return."

When the assistant finished speaking, he turned around and ran away eagerly, for fear that he would be eaten by the monster later.

Baili looked blankly at the big food box in front of him, hesitated for a while before reaching out.

The instant the food box was opened, it seemed to glow, and then a sweet smell floated out, and people couldn't help swallowing.

"Master, Mr. Wei is really kind to you." Zhao Gongzi said enviously.

Baili: "..."

Although Wei Xichen sent a luxurious snack, Baili did not eat well.

Not only was Young Master Zhao nagging around, but Baili himself was a little confused.

This strange feeling started last night.

My apprentice has now successfully broken through the Jade Pillow Pass. It is reasonable to say that I want to celebrate the next day, but as long as I think of the way this person looked at him yesterday, Bai Li feels all over.

No, it must not be what he thinks, right?

Baili remained entangled until the end of the crew, but still did not entangle the reason, so that when the luxury car parked in front of him, he was still distracted.

"Are you tired today?" Wei Xichen's tall figure stood in front of Bai Nai, and gently rubbed his head twice.

"Huh? Why did you come down?" Baili was startled by him, and when he turned around, everyone behind him was staring at them, and he quickly pulled Wei Xichen into the car.

"Can't you show your face? Why did you get out of the car?" Baili glared at him after getting in the car.

"When did I say that I can't show my face?" Wei Xichen said helplessly. "I used to worry about my body problems being discovered, but now I am fine."

"Uh...Is that so?" Baili was taken aback.

"Don't think too much." Wei Xichen rubbed his head a few more times. "Let's buy a mobile phone first, and then go to dinner together."

"Phone?" Baili instinctively wanted to refuse, but before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Wei Xichen.

"You treat it as a reward for helping me for so long. You have saved me so many times. Don't you even accept a mobile phone?"

Baili: "..." It seems that there is some truth.

So, an hour later, the luxury car drove into the underground parking lot of the mall.

Speaking of it, since Baili came out of the mountain, few people come to such crowded places, let alone shop.

The two came to a mobile phone flagship store and were greeted warmly by the clerk at the door.

I don't know if it's because the clerk recognized Wei Xichen. From the moment the two entered the door, Baili kept hearing them whispering.

"What style of cell phone do you two gentlemen want to buy?" the clerk said with a smile on his face.

"What style do you want?" Wei Xichen turned to look at Baili.

"Just like you, I don't know how to choose."

Baili curled his lips. This kind of high-tech stuff was actually unnecessary for him, that is, occasionally he would talk to the seniors and apprentices on the phone, and there was no other use at all.

"Okay, then it's the same as me." Wei Xichen raised his mouth, as if he suddenly became happy because of this sentence, and immediately asked the clerk to get the same phone as himself.

Wei Xichen took Baili and sat on the chair used to rest in front of the counter. After the clerk brought the new phone, Baili took out his old phone.

"Actually, my mobile phone can still be used for repairs." Baili reluctantly handed over his elderly phone, "It was originally a family heirloom of my family, but it was so broken."

"You are really joking, don't you think this new phone is more suitable for heirlooms?" The clerk smiled and handed the phone with the card to Baili.

"It seems to be the same." Baili nodded, cherishly put away his old phone, and then happily fiddled with the new phone.

Although he said that he didn't need it, Baili was still happy after buying it.

Wei Xichen looked at the boy's cheerful expression, and suddenly felt itchy.

After buying the mobile phone, according to the itinerary made by Mr. Wei, the next item should be to go to a good Chinese restaurant and have dinner with Baili.

However, as soon as the two of them left the mobile phone shop, trouble came.

"Hey, brother, what's the matter with the call?" Baili switched on the phone, his tone of indescribable joy.

However, it was not Li Xian's voice on the other side of the phone, but his master Wang Lao.

"My nephew, your senior brother—he was beaten!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
339K 5.5K 29
"You cheated on me. When were you planning to tell me?" I asked. He lifted an eyebrow and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. "You t...
181K 6.1K 19
It's customary for Gothic romance novels to include a mysterious girl locked in the attic. Hannah Smith just wishes she wasn't that girl. As a narcol...