My Apprentice Is Worth 10 Bil...

נכתב על ידי TheSaltedFish

Baili Wusheng, a young master of the cultivator family who has been in seclusion for many years. After going... עוד

Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain
Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.
Chapter 3: Medicine!
Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.
Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...
Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.
Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.
Chapter 8: Liquor.
Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.
Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.
Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?
Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?
Chapter 13: I can save you.
Chapter 14: You sleep!
Chapter 15: Cake.
Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.
Chapter 17: "That" has came again.
Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.
Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?
Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.
Chapter 21: Apprentice.
Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.
Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!
Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.
Chapter 26: The traitor.
Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?
Chapter 28: You are rotten.
Chapter 29: General Wei throw up.
Chapter 30: Make it up today.
Chapter 31: General Wei confess.
Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.
Chapter 35: Travel.
Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.
Chapter 37: See a doctor~
Chapter 38: The brain hurts.
Chapter 39: Dreamland.
Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.
Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.
Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.
Chapter 43: The second dreamland.
Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!
Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.
Chapter 46: Go to investigate.
Chapter 47: Still awkward.
Chapter 48: Shameless.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The line of life and death.
Chapter 51: There is another way.
Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!
Chapter 53: Ring.
Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.
Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.
Chapter 56: Cousin.
Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.
Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.
Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~
Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home
Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?

1.1K 45 0
נכתב על ידי TheSaltedFish

After solving the video problem, Director Liu continued to direct the scene, while Baili watched idly.

Although he wanted to help, he didn't know what to do, and Director Liu didn't seem to want him to do anything.

A crew member not far away carried a bunch of props to the filming location. When he turned around, his work permit accidentally fell on the ground, but he didn't notice it.

"Hey! Wait!" Baili hurried over and picked up the work permit on the ground. "Your things have fallen."

The person didn't seem to notice Baili calling him, and didn't even turn his head back.

Baili looked down, and there was a photo on the work permit. The man in the photo was very handsome and had a vaguely familiar feeling.

Below, is the name of the man.

Prop Group: Baili Wuyu.

"Huh?" Baili looked at this work permit in shock.

At this time, the man who lost his work permit seemed to have noticed something, turned his head with a pile of props, and met Baili's eyes.

Baili Wuyu: "..."

"Cousin? Is it really you?" Baili asked in surprise.

"Silent?" Baili Wuyu was stunned for a moment, and then with a surprised expression on his face, throwing away the props in his hand, he strode over and gave Baili a bear hug.

"Long time no see! I didn't expect you to come out too! Are you an adult?" the cousin said excitedly.

"What are you talking about? I'm nineteen, okay? I'm twenty years old!" Baili said dullly because of his sudden hug that almost made him breathless.

"Hahaha, the child has grown up." The cousin let go of Baili and said with a big smile.

This person is Baili Wusheng's cousin. He left Dashan four years ago and came out to practice. Since then, the two have not contacted each other again, and unexpectedly met here today.

"Cousin, how do you work here? Have you stayed in city t since you came out?" Baili asked curiously after the joy of reunion.

"I went to other cities before, but still thought it was good, so I came back." The cousin said with a smile.

"I also think it's good here." Baili nodded.

I wanted to talk to him for a while, but the director had already started to urge him. My cousin quickly picked up the props on the floor and ran over, "Silent, let's talk again when we have time!"

"Okay!" Baili waved to the person who ran away.

After meeting her cousin unexpectedly, Baili was in excitement all morning.

At noon, the two had a meal together. My cousin looked at Baili's luxurious bento with a bit of envy, "I just switched to this crew today. I didn't expect you to be the new martial arts director of the crew. I followed you."

"Actually, I didn't expect to find this job." Baili said embarrassedly. "A lot of things happened after I came out, just like shit luck."

"Hahaha, then I'm quite curious, why don't we get together in the evening, I invite you to dinner." The cousin said with a smile.

"Okay." Baili readily agreed.

So after the crew ended in the evening, Baili and his cousin left the crew together.

But when the two people left the shooting scene, they saw a luxury car approaching from a distance.

In the car, Wei Xichen frowned slightly looking at the two people standing together.

The luxury car stopped in front of the two of Baili. The assistant got down from the co-pilot, said hello, and then helped Baili open the door.

"Hey, take a seat, apprentice, and my cousin will go with us." Baili lowered his head and said to Wei Xichen who was sitting in the back seat.

"Cousin?" Wei Xichen glanced at Baili Wuyu, but before he could move, Baili had already squeezed up.

"I told you to move in." Baili squeezed hard and almost squeezed onto Wei Xichen's lap.

Wei Xichen's ears were red from his sudden enthusiasm, which was terrible.

When the place next to him is big enough, Baili said to his cousin, "Cousin, come up."

"I really trouble you." Baili Wuyu sat in the back seat awkwardly.

"This is Baili Wuyu, my cousin, I ran into it by accident today." After the car started, Baili excitedly introduced Wei Xichen.

"Hello." Wei Xichen stretched out his right hand and nodded to Baili Wuyu.

"Fortunate to meet." The cousin shook hands with him flatteredly, and then looked at Baili hesitantly, "Silent, Mr. Wei he..."

"Don't worry, he is my apprentice." Baili smiled at him, "This is a long story. I'll explain to you later."

After Baili finished speaking, he looked at Wei Xichen again: "We are going to stay outside for a while. You should go home first, and I will go home later.

Wei Xichen's brows frowned subconsciously, but he didn't say anything else, just nodded: "Well, remember to go home early."

After an hour, the car drove back to the city.

The luxury car parked outside a restaurant. After Baili got off the car, he waved to Wei Xichen, "Good apprentice, go back slowly, don't forget to practice."

"Haha." Wei Xichen laughed, closed the door and let the driver drive away.

"Is he angry?" The cousin scratched his hair and said embarrassedly.

"No, he's just like that." Baili took his cousin into the restaurant. "Today, let me invite...er, forget it, I'll invite you next time."

Baili suddenly found out sadly that he had been in t city for so long, but he was still penniless.

"It's okay." The cousin smiled and shook his head.

Although as a monk, food is unnecessary for two people, but Baili Wuyu still ordered a large table of dishes.

"I didn't expect that silently you would accept such a big man as an apprentice." The cousin said with a smile while eating.

"Don't mention it, it's all a mistake." Baili sighed, explained briefly what happened during this period, and finally said: "It's also fate, if it weren't for the delivery by the courier by mistake. Wei Xichen, maybe he has something wrong now."

The cousin smiled and poured him a glass of juice, "Perhaps you two have fate."

...

I wanted to have a good meal for this dinner. When they were parting, the two exchanged mobile phone numbers.

"You can contact me for anything in the future, and during this time on the crew, we should meet every day."

"Thanks, cousin." Baili saved the number and waved to him, "Then I'm leaving. See you tomorrow."

"it is good."

It was already dark at this time, so don't worry about being seen. After Baili and his cousin were separated, they walked to a deserted place and quickly flew back to the villa.

"This time the apprentice should have begun to practice." Baili soon flew back to the villa.

However, after falling in the yard, he found that there was no light in the villa, and the whole villa was completely dark.

"Apprentice?" Baili frowned slightly, opened the door, and whispered.

There was no answer, the villa was strangely quiet and very abnormal.

Baili clenched his fists and quickly flew up to the second floor.

He usually stays at home waiting for Wei Xichen to come back. This is the first time he comes home so late. Isn't something wrong?

Thinking of this, Baili's heart shuddered, and he unblocked his spiritual consciousness as quickly as possible, and then wrapped the entire villa.

nobody? How can it be! Didn't Wei Xichen go home first? Had he been taken away by bad guys!

For a time, Baili was like falling into an ice cave, and he was blamed for being too careless. If he hadn't come back so late, Wei Xichen would have been fine!

"Apprentice!" Baili wailed, and rushed out of the villa with a whistle, and because the speed was too fast, he accidentally knocked down the door of the villa.

Mr. Wei, who temporarily returned to the company and added a shift, heard a loud bang before the car entered the yard. It seemed that the whole villa shook.

"Fuck! What's the matter?" The assistant was startled, "Did your house collapse?"

Wei Xichen: "..."

"Apprentice...Huh?" Baili, who flew out of the villa, caught sight of the car outside, slammed the brakes in mid-air, and then landed lightly on the ground.

Looking at the luxury car outside the yard, Baili blinked twice.

Wei Xichen didn't let the car into the yard, and after getting out of the car, he let the driver and assistant leave.

"Excuse me, are you dissatisfied with the gate of my house?" Wei Xichen walked to Bai inside, lowered his head and slowly said in his ear: "Huh? Master."

Baili: "..."

I am not, I am not.

In the end, Baili was carried into the villa by Wei Xichen like a kid who did something wrong.

"I'm sorry, I'll also pay you the money for repairing the door." Baili said pitifully. Before he knew it, he seemed to have broken Wei Xichen a lot of things and owed a huge sum of money.

"Oh." Wei Xichen nodded coldly, took off his suit jacket and threw it on the sofa.

"But I thought you were taken away by the bad guys. Why didn't you tell me when you went back to work overtime?" After apologizing, Baili started to count Wei Xichen's faults again.

"Before saying this, you'd better look at your phone." Wei Xichen looked back and said blankly.

"My phone?" Baili hurriedly took out his old phone from his trouser pocket, "Hey...out of power? I remember the phone is full."

This is a bit embarrassing. Baili just arrogantly accused his apprentice of not calling him, but in a blink of an eye he discovered that his mobile phone was broken.

"I remember Xiaoyuan gave you a mobile phone." Wei Xichen took his old phone from his phone and looked at it. Although it was wiped clean, the phone has been used for many years.

"Um, haha..." Bai Ligan laughed twice, "I accidentally smashed the screen when I played the game last time."

Wei Xichen: "..."

"Forget it." Wei Xichen looked at Baili, whose head was lowered because of doing something wrong, and stretched out his hand and rubbed it twice. "I will take you to buy a mobile phone tomorrow."

"But I haven't paid my salary yet! I have no money to buy it!" Baili refused, shaking his head.

"Moreover, there are only two mobile phones in our family. This one was given to me by my mother when I left. How could I use it..." Baili grabbed the phone back and touched it like a baby.

Wei Xichen: "..."

【small theater】

Today is a brief introduction of the Baili family.

Baili Wusheng: Hello everyone, this is Baili Wusheng, this is my cousin Baili Wuyu.

Baili Wuyu: Hello, everyone. I am Baili Wuyu*. In fact, my real name is Baili Wuyu**. I changed the word "Yu"*** without authorization.

(TN: *Wuyu <i>无羽</i> Featherless; **Wuyu <i>无语</i> Speechless, dumbfounded; ***Yu <i>羽</i> Feather)

Wei Xichen: emmm...May I ask if people in your family don't like talking.

Baili Wusheng: Huh? how do you know?

Wei Xichen: emmm... Do you still have a brother called Baili Wuyan?

Baili Wusheng: No, I also have a cousin called Baili Wuhua.

    Wei Xichen: ...Sorry, I have nothing to say.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.5K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...
261K 7.5K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
91.5K 3.2K 84
Title: 小狐妖不想揣崽 Author:池翎 Status: Completed Description: The little fox demon Li Ruan failed in his tribulation, his cultivation suffered greatly and...
338K 5.5K 29
"You cheated on me. When were you planning to tell me?" I asked. He lifted an eyebrow and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. "You t...