Mirage (Five x Reader/oc)

By sunburntheart

ใ€Ž๐•€๐•ค ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•„๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•˜๐•–?ใ€ "No five you can't just leave!" "Violet I have to go, for myself." "Fiv... More

Cast ๐Ÿ˜€
2 || Day 2/10
3 || Day 3/10
4|| Day 4/10
5 || Day 5/10
6 || Day 6/10
7 || Day 7/10
8 || Day 8/10.
9 || Day 9/10
10 || Day 10/10
}Epilogue{

1 || Day 1/ 10

522 5 0
By sunburntheart

1st of November, 2002. (Flashback one)

"Okay, Violet and Allison, take the left and go up behind one of the robbers-" Luther started, cut off by a snicker from Diego;

"what, s-sticking Vi with your girlfriend now Luther?" Causing everyone to laugh, until Allison said "I heard a rumour..." which caused everyone to be quiet and Luther to roll his eyes.

"Anyway, I come through the roof. Diego, come in through the door-"

Once again cut off, but this time by Klaus "Giving yourself a cool entrance but not Diego? Salty" He muttered the last word into Violet's ear, causing a giggle from the brunette girl, who was currently tying her hair up.

"Everyone just shut up so I can finish!" Luther yelled, as Five shook his head, but didn't bother to speak.

"Then Five, spacial jump inside. Klaus- maybe sit this one out bud"

Klaus huffed "It's okay Klaus, just hang with me, ya know, just in case." Violet said, whilst Luther glared at her.

"Ben, at the end we'll call you in, okay?" Ben just nodded, everyone put their hands in "Umbrella Academy on 3, 2-"

"One!" Five said, spacial jumping away, not wanting any part in his family's stupidity. They all just shrugged and went to enact their plan.

Violet and Allison linked arms as they skipped to a man yelling into his walkie-talkie "get back with the others-" he started, Allison cut him off "I heard a rumour."

He shook his head and looked at her "what'd you say?" He asked, Allison smirked as Violet let go to go find someone else to target, after all, they had to stop this, didn't they?

She'd never mention this out-loud, but sometimes she did enjoy what they did, the violence, in a problematic why. 

'Perfect' the girl thought to herself, walking over to a girl with a canvas bag over her shoulder.

"Need a hand?" She asked innocently, hearing gunshots behind her "get back behind the desk, girlie." The woman said, adjusting the bag, "hmmm, I don't think so."

She immediately threw the bag with her telekinesis, withering it with a power she didn't have a name for, she had almost every power to exist, except her sibling's ones of course.

She didn't exactly understand how or why she was so much more powerful, but she didn't really like it, either. 

"Freak!" The woman shrieked, backing up against a wall, Klaus came out of nowhere, and brought an army with him, "hmm, I think this is a bit more freaky, wouldn't you agree miss?"

He smiled at the now screaming lady, who Violet then withered.

"Guns are for sissies, real men throw knives!" Diego said, walking into the bank, Violet rolled her eyes as he joined Klaus and Violet.

The trio walked over to Ben and Allison "Get back you freaks" another robber said, whilst standing on the counter

"Hey! Be careful up there buddy" Diego said sarcastically, Allison then continued "Yeah, wouldn't want you to get hurt" "well, we kinda do." Violet added, "you better get back now!" He exclaimed, when five appeared behind the man. "

Or what?" He smirked, the man shot at him, and when he went back into the abyss, he shot more, The brunette quickly used her telekinesis to change the gun to a stapler, knowing it would not only throw the man off, but five too, Diego High-fived his sister, he didn't really like five, none of them did. 

Then Five reappeared, as the man stapled at him, like it was a gun, the man stared at it in shock, and five was a little confused but went along with it. "That's one badass stapler!" He then pushed the stapler into the robber's head, pushing him to Luther for him to finish off.

The children rounded up the hostages and Diego and Five prepared to open the doors for them. The rest of the Hargreeves headed to the vault.

"Do I really have to do this?" Ben asked, everyone, felt bad for him, Except Number one.

Luther just sighed and was clearly mad "Come on ben. There's more guys in the vault."

Ben shook his head and sighed as well, but sadly "I didn't sign up for this" Violet chuckled "none of us did, benny." He smiled a weak smile and went inside, unleashing his beast.

Diego and Five nodded to each other, letting the hostages go.

The group all walked closer to the vault, Klaus and Violet directly in front of the door, Violet had a few wipes ready for ben to wipe his face off.

He came out and quickly asked, "Can we go home now?"

Klaus put his hand on his shoulder "not just yet, here, clean up,"

Klaus snatched the wipes from his favourite sister's hand and handed them to ben as they all walked out, and Ben was clean within seconds.

The children lined up in their practised formation, Violet stood next to ben, even though she was number eight.

Luther waved over at dad, as the rest of the siblings whispered among themselves"Five, your mask is falling" Violet pointed out, and he nodded "Thanks, Princess."

Princess, a nickname Violet had been called for years now, she had become fond of the joke, although to be fair, she wasn't much of a princess. 

He adjusted his mask as Melanie called and waved to him from the audience. Melanie, the girl who was dating Five.

She didn't like Violet or Allison, but was okay with Vanya, which kinda pissed Violet off.

Five waved and told the girl to wave, so she did.

Allison looked at her and stifled a laugh, Which resulted in Violet telling ben to tell five to tell Klaus to hit her, and they did.

The paparazzi wouldn't shut up and kept asking stupid questions.

Then, their dear old father came in front of them on the steps.

"Our world is changing, has changed. There are some among us gifted with abilities, far beyond the ordinary."

Ben grabbed his closest sister's hand during a small pause and she could see his tear-stained face, so she gripped his hand tight, as dad started speaking again

"I have adopted seven such children" Violet rolled her eyes and pinched her dad with her telekinesis, he didn't flinch.

"I give you, the inaugural class-" He paused, unsure if he wanted to actually call them the Umbrella Academy. Then he decided "Of the Umbrella Academy!"

The paparazzi continued to call out questions, as their father answered a few, looking smug with himself.

Violet swapped with Ben, then five, and then Klaus just so she could stand next to Allison, as sitting next to her on car rides was the most fun.

Flashback over, 11th of November, 2002.

Violet laid sulking on her bed, where was he?

He said he would be back, Diego ran to her room "Violet..." He said, knocking on the door softly, "Is he back?" She asked immediately "no, but the police are here to question us because Reginald thinks he may of just spacial jumped far away."

The girl shook her head "you don't have to lie, he thinks I did something." he nodded "Yeah, well I'm trying to lighten the mood."

She chuckled "tell them I'm not in the mood, or if they're boys tell them I'm on my period, that'll work." Violet laid back down.

Diego sighed at her, rolling his eyes.

"you haven't even gotten your period yet." he said, and Violet huffed.

"they don't know that, do they?" She said, a bit of a shout, she was clearly upset.

"...Vi, you know... I'm here." Diego said, and Violet ignored him, as he just left quietly. 

Where is he...

A/N, 12/12/20: Mainly just the bank scene, but next chapter is a lot more, kinda. K byeeee.

A/N, 11/6/22: Hello! I'm actively editing this story again, in hopes that I won't cringe every time I re-read it :) I encourage you to reread the book after I've finished all of the edits, farewell!

A/N, 03/05/24: yo, so I actually have a long weekend right now, and I thought i'd fix some of the.... interesting parts of the story!!!! (all of it.) If you're reading this, please keep in mind I was 12-13 writing this. Hope you're all well <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 11 15
If time would heal all wounds, why does it still hurt? If time was infinite, why do things end? If time was so beautiful, why does it always go ugly...
26.9K 594 20
Trigger Warning: strong language, self-harm, and attempted suicide "I can never make it right, I can never say this to you. But, I love you," "Why di...
16.4K 572 34
โ›๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ...โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ - Five Hargreeves has only 10 days to save the world, but it th...