Carrie 's Reverse Harem ( Sor...

By Obsecrotalent26

Carrie Jackson is human. She is part of the exchange program because she is MC's best friend. Carrie Jackson... More

Enter Lord Diavolo
Enter Simeon
Enter Beelzebub
Enter Leviathan

Pathokinesis

18 0 0
By Obsecrotalent26

Simeon 's pov

Where is she ? I shouldn't have overwhelm her. She would have begin to grow , at least subconsciously, weary at the calmness I gave her. I can't believe she out run me !

I walk down the same hall again . I search for her between the space of lockers...

" Leviathan, your a genius !"

Carrie's voice !

I follow after it.

" Tell me something I don't know , Normie. "

Levi !

The girl's bathroom.  Smart girl. Why is Levi in the girl's bathroom?

I shake my head.

Focus.

I look up and down the hall to make sure the coast was clear. My smile widens. I enter the bathroom. 

I see her and Leviathan sitting close together. He plays . She watchs him play with great interest. She grins .

" Carrie ." I call out .

Her head snaps towards me.

Guilt.

Guilty and shameful eyes qaze to me briefly before she hungs her head. Her fringe hinding away her face .

" I not angry or upset , Carrie." , she raises her head , " I was only worried about you but it seems your fine. "

Her lips form a tiny smile .

" I sorry I run away . I just ... " I look at her eyes shifting form right to left.

I feel her anxiety rise. I smile in reassures and restrain to calm her .

" You were overwhelmed.  I understand . But do think you beable to listen to me now ?  " I ask gently. 

Her eyes shifts to Leviathan. He was silent the whole time I was here. His fingers still . He rolls his eyes .

" Just go with him , Normie . Your ruining my focus . " he states annoyed but there is a tiny undertone of softness.

Her eyes shift to mine . She nods. My shoulder relax . She makes a move to stand up but winces .

Her legs must be in pain.

I slowly extend my hand to her . She graps. I pull her to me then lift her bridal style. Her checks flush crimson.  I could feel her body heat increases. She hides her face with her fringe once again.

So shy .

I chuckle . She tries to ball herself together.  My qaze shifts to Levi . He stares at us but in particularly Carrie. Before he oggels his phone and shuts the world.

" Goodbye , Leviathan."

He nods. I begin existing the bathroom .

" Bye Bye , otuka-kun ! "

His fingers stills. A small pink flushes his checks.  She grins .I exist the bathroom.

" Damn it , you stupid Normie ! You made me lose ! "

I hear echo out of the bathroom.  Carrie chuckles .

Mischievous girl .

I walk us outside to a  tree . I carefully seat  her on one of the tree's root. She traces the tree's root . Her eyes sparkle. I feel her calmness like undisturbed water . I could feel my own emotions and hers.

She is more gentle then I .

"So what did you want to before I freaked out ?"

I stare at her frame. Her back against the tree trunk. Her hands stroking the  tree branches now.

I guess the best approach would be direct .

" Carrie , your a pathokinesis ."

Her hand freezes. She tilts her head .

"It means you can feel other people's emotions and with practice manipulate them . "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
115K 13.6K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
87.9K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...