Serendipity.โœ” [D.M]

By MarieCurie023

He was Agathokakological.(adj.): composed of both good and evil. she entered his life without a warning, an... More

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐ง.)
๐‘บ๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’‚๐’…๐’†(n.)
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜.
๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’† (๐’.)
๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐œ (๐š๐๐ฃ.)
๐’–๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’– (๐’.)
๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.).
๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐ง.)
๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† (๐’‚๐’…๐’‹.)
๐’๐’–๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• (๐’‚๐’…๐’‹.)
๐•๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ (๐ง.)
๐œ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž (๐ฏ.)
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐’‚๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’•๐’† (๐’.)
๐‘ถ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’…๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐‘ฌ๐’“๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’† (๐’.)
๐‘จ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’” (๐’.)
๐‘ป๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’Ž (๐’.)
๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ (๐’‚๐’…๐’‹.)
๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† (๐’.)
๐‘ช๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐š (๐ง.)
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’ (๐’.)
๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’Ž (๐’.)
๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ (๐‘จ๐’…๐’‹.)
๐™๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐ง.)
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐๐ข๐œ (๐š๐๐ฃ.)
๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’‚๐’™๐’Š๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐ง.)
๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’š (๐’)
๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’• (๐’‚๐’…๐’‹.)
๐‘จ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ (๐’.)
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‘๐’† (๐’.)
๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ (๐ง.)
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž (๐ง.)
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’– !
๐ก๐ž๐ฒ๐ฒ!
๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

๐‘ด๐’๐’Š๐’“๐’‚ (๐’.)

1.4K 34 8
By MarieCurie023

𝑴𝒐𝒊𝒓𝒂 (𝒏.) : 𝑨 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚.

this song reminds me of the show ' Reign'  👑

Enjoy the first day of 6th year !

----------------------

Venus's POV:  

i got up from bed and my body was making, i barely slept at all. my mind was working a hundred different ways last night. but i had to get up, the train would leave in about an hour and a half. 

i went to the bathroom an took  a shower to clear my head, brushed my teeth, etc. i got out of the bathroom and chose to wear pants today instead of a skirt, just to change things up. i wore it with a sweater and a button up blouse under it with white shoes because i  felt like it. 

i went down with my trunk to the kitchen and sat on a stool and had some cereal. after half an hour of going down, my parents arrived and sat with me and had their morning coffee, in 5 mins both my siblings arrived and sat down beside me. by the time we all finished there was half an hour left till the train departures. we instantly got up, grabbed our trunks, apparated to the station.

we said our goodbyes and ran to get on the train because it was going to leave. my siblings left towards the Slytherin compartment and i left to find my friends. 

i instantly found them in a compartment and i entered with a smile.

" Venus ! we haven't seen you in like forever !" hemione jumped from her seat and engulfed me in a hug, harry and Ron following her.  

" hello you guys, i missed you ya know. apparently our owl got sick and we wanted it to rest, so i couldn't send you any letters." i explained

" were sorry too, we were really busy and we forgot to send you letters./.." Ron said while rubbing his neck. 

" oh its okay its fine at least were here together, right " i laughed and they nodded

we randomly  catched up, and i accidently told them about the dance with Draco, which brought up Harry's suspicions again, about him being a deatheater, but i couldn't deny nor agree, because i knew the truth.

" all i am saying is its a huge possibility, Hermione saw it with her own eyes. " harry said

" I told you I don't know what I saw " she said 

"But what about when he said, 'Don't forget to keep that one safe'?" asked Harry for the umpteenth time.

 "That sounded to me like Borgin's got another one of the broken objects, and Malfoy wants both. Malfoy's father's in Azkaban. Don't you think Malfoy'd like revenge? He's a Death Eater," said Harry slowly. "He's replaced his father as a Death Eater!"

There was a silence; then Ron erupted in laughter. "Malfoy? He's sixteen, Harry! You think You-Know-Who would let Malfoy join?"

"It seems very unlikely, Harry," said Hermione in a repressive sort of voice. "What makes you think ... ?"

"In Madam Malkin's. She didn't touch him, but he yelled and jerked his arm away from her when she went to roll up his sleeve. It was his left arm. He's been branded with the Dark Mark. He showed Borgin something we couldn't see," Harry pressed on stubbornly.

 "Something that seriously scared Borgin. It was the Mark, I know it... he was showing Borgin who he was dealing with, you saw how seriously Borgin took him!" Harry exclaimed

" harry. stop it. you are accusing her own fiancé of being a deatheater, stop being so blinded by your hatred !" Hermione said pointing at me 

" oh my go Venus, i am really sorry i got carried away i di-" i cut him off and said

" no its ok really, don't stress about it, lets just move on ok ?" i told them and they agreed

after a few minutes harry got up, he couldn't just leave it ? he went to spy on Draco with his invisibility cloak.

" were really sorry Venus, we tried to get him to understand but he wont let it be " Ron explained 

" its fine maybe he needs to check for himself to understand " i said calmly 

---------------------

the train pulled to a stop and harry hasn't come back, but Hermione thinks he maybe beat us to the carriages. i had a feeling that's not the case. so i asked them to go and leave me, with an excuse that i want to walk back to clear my mind.

what i actually did was wait outside the train for Draco, because i felt that somehow he stayed behind. and i was right, he stepped down from the train and looked in both directions. but what he didn't see was me standing in front of him. he stepped down but almost bumped to me.

" what the hell ?! watch where your goi-" he hollered at me but stopped when he realized it was me 

" Venus ? what are you doing here, why didn't you get a carriage ?" he asked confused.

" i don't know what it it, but i felt that i should wait here..." i explained

" that makes no sense, you shouldn't be here." he said angrily

" well i am here, and i am going to walk back with you." i said with confidence

" no your not. now leave" he said with gritted teeth

" not unless you give me a reason to" i said

" because at the end of the day, i will always be alone, and i dont need you to change that." he said 

i frowned and said. " you'll never be alone when i'm here. i will always be with there for you, and i am sure i've told that to you before." 

" empty promises thats all, now move out of my " he said and started walking away

i caught up to him and followed him along the way since all the carriages are gone by now. 

" you know, when you say things like that, you remind me of this song i've heard." i said 

he looked at me confused and gave me a hurtful look, but i shook it off, because i know what he's going through and what he is like.

" it goes like this : 

I'd rather watch my kingdom fall
I want it all or not at all
I'd rather watch my kingdom fall
I want it all or not at all

it means that i would rather lose something else very precious to me than to not have my lover's love and i would also want all of his love and not some of it." i explained to him after singing

" who do you love then? the person who you would lose something important to you than lose his love ?' he asked while laughing at me

" i want to tell you, but you have to promise me that you wont repeat what he did" i asked 

" who did what ?" he asked 

" just promise !" i said

" i promise i wont now tell me who is this person ?" he asked impatiently

" well when i was 13, i liked a guy in beauxbatons. and when i told him i did, he said he like me back. he would tell me i'm his girl, that i'm beautiful, and that he wont hurt me or let anyone hurt me. he was my first kiss, he told me that if i dont kiss him, he would leave me, and i like him alot and i didnt want him to leave me, so i did what he asked of me. and as time progressed, he would ask me for more, and if i refused, he would degrade me and tell me how weak and how worthless i am. and it reached a point where he tried to rape me, but a teacher caught him by coincidence, she was passing when she heard me screaming, and she stopped him, he got expelled." i paused

" the thing is the trauma stays with me, thats why i dont love or try to love. i get scared people will use me, and i cant do anything about it. he mentally scared me and i haven't loved since, so when i sing this song, all i wish is that someone loves me completely not just for my body, and that i stay with them forever, so i would rather lose things that are precious to me than lose the persons love, because love to me is like breathing. even though all it brought me was pain.." i finished

i looked at him, and his face had an emotion i didn't see before, it almost as he was angry, or he was sad in the same time, but he had no sign of pity. he clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white. 

" hey what up with you" i asked worried

" i just- i cant handle the thought that my own fiancé has been through this and i wasn't there to stop it." he said while trying to calm down

" dont worry about it. all that you can do  now is fulfill your promise..." i said looking at him hopefully

" i promise you i would never do something like that to you, i will never hurt you Venus." he said looking at my eyes and i smiled

" thank you Draco." i said as we reached the gates and professor Flitwick asked us for our names, and we entered the gates but i left Draco behind since he had to get this things searched, i wasn't holding anything so i was free to go. 

I entered the great hall and sat beside Ginny across from Hermione. 

" where have you been ?" she asked me

" i walked back with Draco since i found him on my way back, and we got caught up." i said 

" but where's harry ? why isn't he here ?" i asked confused 

" he hasn't come back yet." Ginny answered 

i was confused, but i had a feeling i know who caused Harry's delay...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go ! this is where she tells Draco her traumatic experience with love..

honestly this is kind of a foreshadowing to something, but in time you will find out * winks *

- love mariecurie023 who wants to make an oreo cake cuz i feel like it

-byeeeee 🧁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 6.5K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
542K 13.7K 44
"all i've done is cause you trouble." "maybe i like trouble." sixteen year old venus just wants one normal year, is that too much to ask? school has...
26.9K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
1.6M 39.4K 66
โ€ข Smut Warning โ€ข Completed โ€ข ~ Aria Rowen, A 7th year Hufflepuff returning after the Battle of Hogwarts. A certain Slytherin, coming back for his 8th...