KPOP AMBW IMAGINES

By YeosangNation

A book I made for black girls who like KPOP(For multi stans)โœŒ๐Ÿผ Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š (2022 Update* I made this when I... More

Intro
How you met
Reacting to your pregnancy
Winwin pt 2
Insecurties
Attractive Psycho
Winner's Celebrationโš ๏ธ
Hybrid
Yandere
He hits you
Hate Comments
Patient Zero
Meeting the family
Twins
Birthday boy
Abortion
Seonghwa pt 2
What he likes about you
Virginโš ๏ธ
Stalker
Coming out
Auction
Fans react to your relationship
Childhood Trauma
Stripper
Sneaking out
Baekhyun pt 2
Racism
Queen Pin
Yuta pt 2
Pranks
Anniversary
Sleepoverโš ๏ธ
Suga daddy
Euphoria
Royals
Feelings
Trust meโš ๏ธ
Run Away
Plus one
Revenge
Valentines day special
Naughty girlโš ๏ธ
Evil in diguise
Jacob pt 2
Killer's suprise
Chubby bunny
You make me feel special
Crush on the babysitter
Got Leaked
Yandere
Change of Heart
Hurt
Private Dancerโš ๏ธ
Free timeโš ๏ธ

Expect the Unexpected

1.3K 14 14
By YeosangNation

Idol: Ten
Group: NCT/WayV/SuperM
Genre:???

You had a major crush on Ten. You liked him for a long time. You would try to get close and talk to him, but you would try to talk or get close to him but you would back out. Til one day, you seen something shocking.

It was biology and your teacher was going over the assignment. You were barely paying attention, you were staring at Ten whom sits across the classroom. You zoned back in when the teacher started about a project that was due in 2weeks.

"...And this project requires two people. But I will choose partners." The whole class groaned and smack their lips at that sentence. The teacher were giving partners, then it came to the last few people including you and Ten.

"Armani and Lucas, then Y/N and Ten. Remember you have 2 weeks to complete this project." Your heart skipped a beat when you heard that. You walked to Ten and settled down next to him.

"Hello." Ten said to you. Your heart was beating fast.

"Hey, I'm Y/N."

"You can call me Ten, like the number. What do you think our project should be about?" He asked you

"We can a project about different fruits and see which one rot first."

"Ew no I hate fruit." He said really quickly. That took you off guard. You never heard someone said they don't like fruit. Especially since you loved fruit.

"You wanna do something about genes?" You asked again.

"Yea I don't mind. You have siblings?"

"Yea I have an older brother."

"We can do the project about you two. We talk about how you and his genes between the similarities and differences." You nodded your head at his idea. But the main question is how?

"Quick question, do you want me to take pictures of us two or what?"

"Oh I was planning going to your house." He is one bold mofo. But you DEFINITELY loved the idea.

"I don't mind. You wanna meet later then?"

"Sure. We can meet by the flag pole that's in front of the school."

"Sounds good to me." The bell rang and y'all went to your separate classes.

(After School)

You walked out the doors and saw Ten standing by the flagpole. You made to him and y'all started walking to your house. When y'all made it, you seen your brother] sitting on the porch with a couple of his friends.

"We'll be in my room doing my science project if you need me." You said and quickly went in before he asked questions.

"How are we supposed to do the project now? He's apart of this experiment." Ten started to complain while lying on your bed.

"Do you have another sibling or something?"

"No. Why rush the project? It's due in two weeks."

"I like to finish it early so I won't have to think about it later."

"Well we can still work on it tho. Just write down my features."

"It won't be the same Y/N."

"Fine I'll go tell him that he's apart of it. You wanna come with me to tell him?"

"N-No I'll stay here." You went outside where he was.

"B/N we need your help with our project."

"Ok Imma help y'all tomorrow."

"Nooo we need it done today." You were irritated with him.

"Ok I'll help you later." You went back inside to your room.

"So what he say?"

"He said he'll help later. What do you wanna do the mean time?"

"We can watch tv or something."

(Time skip)

After an hour or two your brother came in your room.

"Ok so what do you need help with?"

"Well technically it's not help. More like apart of it. We're doing a project about genes and it's about us." Your brother looked at you and Ten for a few seconds.

"Fine. What are we doing?"

"She just told you. We're doing a project genes." Ten said as he grabbed his notebook and pen. Y'all started to do the work.

(One month later. Last time skip💀)

During the project you and Ten bonded really well. You still had that crush on him but it was more comfortable this time. He started hanging out with you more and even started coming over to your house. He even starting talking to your brother as well.

It was the weekend and Ten decided to come over. You didn't have anything planned but most likely it's gonna be fun. Y'all was in the kitchen making cookies and talking. Then your brother came down.

"What y'all making?" He walked by Ten who's stirring the batter.

"Were making cookies. Want some?"

"Of course I want some."

Ten poured the batter on platter but your brother started dip his finger in the batter.

"Ew why you do that?" Ten smacked his hand away.

"B/N where's your friends?" You asked him. You actually question since he alway be with his friends. He been at home too much.

"My friends are out of town this month. Stop questioning about my life." He sat on the couch. Ten put the cookies in the oven and set the timer.

"What do y'all wanna watch?" You grabbed the remote and started scrolling through the channels.

"Let's watch project X." Ten said and you turned it on. Halfway through the movie you got a phone call.

"Do you want us to pause it?" Ten asked grabbed the remote ready to pause it.

"No it's mom, just keep watching. It's gonna take a while." You walked out to talk on the phone. Ten look at your brother...

"When are you gonna tell her about us?" Ten held your brother's hand.

"I know I just need to find the right time. Y/N is unpredictable, I don't how she will react if we tell her." Ten got on his lap.

"I understand but I had to resist the urge to do this to you all day." Ten kissed him roughly while your brother kissed back. Ten pulled away.

"I think we should stop. Y/N would be back in any second."

"She won't be back for awhile let's just make some time." Your brother kissed Ten while gripping his waist.

"OH MY GOD!" You screamed catching them off guard. They moved away from each other.

"Y/N it's not what it looks like. I-Uh—"

"No Y/N i-it's my fault I-I came onto him and—" You held your hand up and they both stopped talking.

"How long y'all been together?"

"For 3 weeks now. Are you mad?"

"Mad? No I'm not." You laughed.

"But y'all could've at least told me.  I thought we was family. Anyways the cookies are done!"

Not my best. Sorry for not updating like I use to. It's my birthday week and I wasn't as focused but I'll be back on track next week again✌🏼

And y'all got me 10k for my bday🔥🔥🔥🔥💀💀💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 390 106
[COMPLETED] โคAMBW/AWBW kpop one shotsโค This book is for the plus size black women the loves kpop!!! I don't see many stories or one shot books for pl...
48.5K 1.4K 35
3rd imagines book ๐Ÿ˜ญ or My rants of imagination part 3 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
124K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
675K 13K 130
WอŸอŸEอŸอŸLอŸอŸCอŸอŸOอŸอŸMอŸอŸEอŸอŸ TอŸอŸOอŸอŸ MอŸอŸYอŸอŸ AอŸอŸMอŸอŸBอŸอŸWอŸอŸ IอŸอŸMอŸอŸAอŸอŸGอŸอŸIอŸอŸNอŸอŸEอŸอŸ BอŸอŸOอŸอŸOอŸอŸKอŸอŸ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...