𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

twenty four

3.9K 176 214
By mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Xa'vvyon Kortez Franklin

"So what we gon do about Taetae nem ?" I asked Tai since he wasn't tryna bust a move.

"Shit, ion een much know folks." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Mmcht you think these niggas playing this time ? Did you not get the memo when we got shot at in Charlotte ? Not once, but twice." I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"Man I got other shit to wo-"

"Man if you still worried bout Nyia and Shante put that shit to the side real quick please. Everybody life is on the line and now is not the time to be slacking on shit."

"Mmcht, aight man. You got a plan cus my brain fried." He rubbed his hand down his face.

"Aight so boom, we finna set them niggas up. Imma get D'Nyah to meet up with Taetae and Sy'Air since Sy'Air still fuck with the nigga. When she gets there we gon be posted up in the cut just looking. Her and Sy'Air walk off somewhere and we get that nigga. Easy." I shrugged.

"What if that nigga got niggas widdem ?" Tejay looked at me.

"Dumbass, you thought we wasn't going without no back up ? Shitting me." I shook my head. "Damn nigga you got it all planned out dontchu ?" Dan looked at me.

"Damn skippy."

"You better hope this shit work." Bam mumbled making me scrunch my face up.

"Nigga why is you talking ? Scratch that, who the fuck invited you here ?" I looked confused cus I only remember calling Dan and Tejay in here.

"Mann Tai-"

"Don't fix yo dirty ass crusty ass mouth to lie on me. I will punch you in yo shit and pull yo tonsils out yo mouth I wantchu to lie." Taison glared at him.

"Ain't nobody invite me in here, you called Dan and Tejay so I figured you needed me too." He shrugged making me and Tai bust out laughing.

"You kidding right ?" I laughed holding my stomach as he kept his serious face making me get up and walk over to him.

"You on some snake shit folks ?" I pressed my gun to his forehead as he got scared but quickly tried to hide his fear.

"N-nah man w-why would I-" He stuttered causing me to send him a quick head shot as his body dropped down to the floor.

I turned around and everybody was staring at me. "What ? Better safe than sorry." I shrugged emptying the rest of my clip everywhere in his body as Taison bust out laughing.

"Whew shit nigga, what the fuck he did to you ?" Taison laughed looking at his body.

"I just felt like he was on some snake shit. My gut don't lie to me. Aye say Tejay, call the clean up crew." I said taking off my jacket.

"You finna head out man ?" Taison looked at me. "Yeah, we prolly coming to yo house later on though, D'Nyah freaking out cus she think ha da still alive, so I gotta go comfort her and shit." I dapped him, Dan, and Tejay up.

"Aight imma fuck witchall, hold it down." I walked out the office and down the steps as everyone down there got quiet and started staring at me.

"Fuck is y'all looking at ? Finish working. The hell ?" I scrunched my face up. "Act like I won't shoot everybody in this bitch and not give a fuck." I walked through the hall.

"Bye Xa-"

"Bitch don't talk to me." I mugged Britney.

"You get and girlfriend and don't know how to act-"

"Stop speaking on ha. We will jump you, kill ya moms, and not give a fuck." I walked passed her, out the door, and to my car.

Incoming facetime call from "Headache 🖕🏽💕"

"Hello ?"

"Xay where you at ?" D'Nyah said with her forehead all in the camera.

"Back up, I see all yo pupils and shit and i'm headed home from the trap."

"Can you stop by chickfila and zaxby's please ?" She said.

"Aight, you straight ?" I looked at her.

"Yeah as of right now I am." She nodded her head.

"Aight, if you need anything just call me." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I love you."

Once I said that she got quiet making me frown.

I was about to hang up but I noticed that she was blushing.

"I love you too Xay." she smile and then hung up.

I stopped by Chickfila then headed to Zaxby's.

"Welcome to Zaxby's how are you today ?" The robot asked me.

"Lemme get 2 a them got damn kickin sandwiches and gimme like shit, six zax sauces and lemme get 2 thangs of fried pickles and like shit, three thangs of ranch and a peach minute made and a got damn skrawberry sprite." I said then drove to the second window.

"Your total is 29.03" I gave her the money. "Keep the change."

"Can I get them digits ?" She smiled.

"You're ugly. I have a girlfriend." I mugged her.

"Bet she ugly and ain't got no respect for haself, ain't shit ass nigga." She mugged me and I grabbed my bottle of water, opened it, then threw it at her.

"Bitch." I drove to the second window.

"Here's your food." She gave it to me and I drove off cus I knew for a fact that that girl snitched on me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Honey i'm home !!" I yelled walking through the house door.

"I'm in yo room cmere !!" D'Nyah yelled.

"You come to me !!"

"No I said it first !" She yelled back at me.

"But I said it last."

"And I gon give a fuck." She walked out the room and jumped on my back making me damn near drop that food.

"I see you came out tho." I sat the bags and shit in the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up." She smacked my ass.

"It's thick ain't it ?" I stuck my leg out and she busted out laughing.

"Get the fuck on folks. Onna serious note, the person that called me from my dads phone say they wanna meet up wimme. Ion know if it's a he, she, or it cus ain answer the phone but they texted and said they wanna meet up Wednesday at the park at 7:30." She said

"I'm going too."

"Xay you don-"

"Yes I do, youn know who the fuck that is." I cut her off scrunching my face up.

"Mmcht, okay." She grabbed her Zaxby's plate and her chickfila plate.

"Greedy ass." I mumbled making her stop in her tracks and mug me.

"Makes this ass fat." She smacked her booty cheek and walked away.

"Period pooh." I yelled grabbing the other plate following her to my room.

"What you did today ?" She sat down on the bed and started eating.

"Shit, we got sum up our sleeve for Taetae. Some bitch tried you up but I handled that." I shrugged.

"I- Xa'vvyon did you kill her ? Nigga you could've lemme beat ha ass first." She frowned making me crack the fuck up.

she is delusional.

"Noooo. I just told ha that we would jump ha, killa ha moms, and not give a fuck." I shrugged.

"Period !!" She yelled doing the lil neck swipe shit.

"And this other girl tried boffa us at Zaxby's cus I woun give her my number. Guess what I did to ha bae ?"

"Whatchu do ?"

"I poured some fucking water on that hoe, bet ha microphone don't work nomo." I shrugged and D'Nyah busted out laughing and started coughing and shit.

"You wrong folks." She shook ha head. "I got my toes did, look they yo favorite color." She wiggled her toes that were painted black in my face.

"Get em out my face for I lick em." I looked at her and she kept em in my face.

I started tickling her foot and she laughed and fell back on the bed as I climbed on top of her and kissed her.

I kissed her neck and made sure to leave hickeys everywhere as she moaned quietly.

I got up and moved the food out the way and D'Nyah took her shirt and her shorts off.

not finna fuck this food up, this our dinner. hell ?

I kissed and licked all over her skeeta bites as she moaned making my dick tingle.

I started to kiss from her skeeta bites all the way down to her inner thighs making her gasp. I kissed everywhere except for where she wanted me to making her go crazy. "Xay stop playingggg."

"I got this." I parted her legs and looked at her pearl and smiled.

it's so beautiful, i might just shed a tear.

I wasted no time digging in like it was the last summer or whatever that shit call. D'Nyah was up there going crazy making me speed up my pace.

pussy taste better and better each time. i could get used to this.

"Xa-xayyyy fuckkkk."

The louder she moaned, the faster I went. I placed one finger in here pumping it in and out making her scream out in pleasure.

"Xay fuck waitttttt." She started fidgeting around making me grab hold to her thighs. "Stop fucking moving."

Her walls started clenching and unclenching around my finger and I knew she was seconds away from letting it go so I went faster. I heard her screaming my name, cuss words, and all types of gibberish.

"Ba- bae I'm finna cummmmm." She moaned out as she started shaking a little making me go as fast as I could as I moved my mouth around making sure to lick every part of her.

my tongue finna catch lockjaw inna minute.

I pumped my finger in and out of her as I slowly added another one and as soon as I did she started to cum like I knew she would.

I licked her clean and stood up as D'Nyah pulled me on top of her.

"I want it." she said catching me by surprise.

"You want what ? Some candy ?" I looked at her confused.

"No. I want..." She stopped in the middle of her sentence and started rubbing on my dick through my pants making me bite my bottom lip.

"D'Nyah, are you sure ?" I looked at her as she nodded and got up.

She pushed me on the bed and pulled my dick out.

She licked the tip making me tense up a little then she went all the way down and I kid you not my shit was touch ha throat. I held my mouth open as she started going  up and down and she was twisting her hands as she did it.

She started speeding up the pace making me chew on my bottom lip and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

i will not be bitched today.

She started giving me that sloppy toppy, slob coming out her mouth, she deep throating my shit and all and I let out a small groan making her speed up the pace.

The faster she went, the harder it was for me to not make a noise. Then she started playing with my nuts and that did it for me.

"Damn D'Nyah." I moaned moving her hair out the way as she kept doing what she was doing.

i've been bitched.

She started going faster and I started shaking a little.

"Back back i'm finna bust." I groaned but that only made her go faster.

I nutted in her mouth but she kept going making me moan more.

i'm getting bitched. wow. this motherfucker crazy.

"D'Nyah sto-stop fuck." I groaned as she kept going.

"This is rape." I mumbled as I nutted again.

"Oh my- fuckkkkkkkkk." I let out a long moan and then she stopped.

She opened her mouth to show me that she swallowed every bit of me.

"Widda mouth like if you go to jail i'll pay yo bail." I mumbled standing up.

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Fuck up." I chuckled getting up and laying on the bed.

"You sure about this ?" Xay mumbled looking at me as I nodded my head.

"Nah shawt I need words." He looked at me.

"Mmcht, yes Xa'vvyon i'm sure." I looked him in the eyes.

"If you ever want me to stop or the pain is too much to bare just let me know and i'll stop." He looked at me seriously.

"Okay." I nodded my head and then he started kissing on my neck.

not for the fore play right now i really just wanna feel yo dick all in my stomach but i'll be patient for now.

He rubbed his thumb over my pearl making me gasp. He started rubbing it faster making me moan and the faster we went the louder I moaned and tried to get away.

"D'Nyah, stop fucking moving." He gritted through his teeth as he kept rubbing my pearl.

so dominant. jeez, make my pussy hard.

"Fu- Xayyyy." I moaned out.

I started shaking uncontrollably making him stop. He aligned his friend friend at my entrance and looked at me again.

"D'Nyah. Are. You. Sure." He looked at me.

"Xay yes. I wanna do this." I looked him in his eyes.

"You know I love you right ?" He looked me dead in my eyes making me blush.

"Yes. And I love you too Xay."

"You trust me right ?" He looked at me making me get scared.

"Yeah, I trust you."

After a few more words, I realized that he was already inside of me, not all the way but most of him was in me. He started slowly thrusting his self in and out of me making me feel the pain so I started singing the first song that came to mind.

"Ma- making my way thr-through the hood. Sipping this Yak. Niggas bout to ge-get blown with the raft." I mumbled and looked up to see Xay trying not to laugh.

"Ple-ple ket ket ket ket. A ple ket ket ket ket." I mumbled as the pain slowly started to go away.

"Riding round the block, with the glock. Yo ass fi- finna get shot." I sung lowly as I started to feel the pleasure.

"Psh psh psh pa psh that's the si- ouuuuu." I closed my eyes as the pain completely went away and the pleasure started kicking in forreal forreal.

He sped up his pace a little and it felt like each time he would thrust into me, he was adding more and more until he was completely in me.

"Faster." I moaned out making him speed up his pace.

He picked one of my legs up and put it over bis shoulder and started going slower and deeper making my eyes roll to the back of my head as I let out a long, loud moan.

He leaned down and started whispering in my ear.

"You feel me ?" He mumbled lowly making me quickly nod my head since I couldn't use my words.

"Nah mama I need to hear words." He mumbled as he started pounding me at a rapid pace while he kissed on my neck and used his free hand to rub my clit.

"Ye-yessss bae you so deepppp. Oh my goddddd." I moaned loudly as my toes curled up and I felt my orgasm approaching causing Xay to groan and speed up his pace.

"Xa- oh my- fuckkkkkkimfinnacummm." I screamed out because it was too much pleasure for me to handle.

"Cum then." He started going fast as fuck making me moan uncontrollably as I shook.

My orgasm hit me like 10 pounds of bricks and fat ma was down there farting and shit.

Xay kept going making me go crazy. "Xay pleaseeee."

"Please what ?"

"Don't stoppppp." I moaned out as I saw a clear substance come out of me. The faster he went, the more that would come out each time.

"Fuck." Xay groaned in my ear as he chased his orgasm.

"Where you want it at ?" He grunted.

"In me." I moaned out.

bitch no the fuck you don't.

"Mmcht D'Nyah i'm not playing."

"Xa'vvyon i'm not playing either."

bitch yes the fuck you are.

"Mmcht." He pulled out and nutted on my stomach as I sat there and collected my thoughts.

I was breathing like I had just got done running a marathon and sweating like a hoe in church.

Xay walked to the bathroom then came out and cleaned us both up.

"You straight ?" He asked as he picked me up and put me at the top of the bed.

Once he laid down and we both got comfortable, we slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight lil dirty bitch." I mumbled.

"Goodnight lil nasty ass." Xay mumbled back and I heard light snores coming from him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ya girl is no longer a virgin. some bout ending a chapter w/ a sex scene just sits right in my soul.

imma update one more time then imma stop for a while cse of personal shit.

vote and comment

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 584 19
ᥫ᭡ ↳ ❝ [𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂] ¡! ❞
84.8K 5.6K 56
𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝟏𝟔+ 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚, 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞...
6K 81 18
"𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, " 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟...
246 3 28
🦋💕✨