the boy named clay || ๐๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Per hiimryn

|| ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐? uh oh. || (cover art by i have no clue! i... Mรฉs

the heartbreak (part 1)
the coping (part 2)
the stream (part 3)
the save (part 4)
drelilah (part 5)
the wake up call (part 6)
could be the day? (part 7)
yep it is the day (part 8)
the surprise (part 10)
getting caught? (part 11)
the hurt (part 12)
we'll be okay (part 13)
uh, this is awkward (part 14)
he's protective (part 15)
the date (part 16)
the last part (part 17)
a/n

the aftermath (part 9)

2.2K 51 21
Per hiimryn

i woke up and i was laying right next to clay. i can't believe we had done the deed. it felt amazing. 

i stroked his face with my hand and his eyes gently lifted. he was awake now. we just looked at each other, for what felt like five minutes. until he got a call that snapped us out of it. he picked up his phone and answered the call still laying down next to me.

clay:
hello? 

(mumbling over phone)

clay:
oh yeah, hi george. filming today?

(mumbling over phone)

clay:
how about in an hour? 
...
yeah i will lilah.
...
okay yeah talk to you soon.

he hangs up and i snuggle up next to him, i don't want him to go. 

delilah:
what did george want?

clay:
he wants us to film in like an hour. is that okay?

delilah:
yeah that is fine, but for now can we cuddle?

clay:
i was hoping you would say that.

he scoops me up so i am on top of him and he just holds me. i can't believe this is my life. i like him so much, i never felt this way with zach. i don't think i ever loved zach, i said i did, but i never felt the way i did as i do right now with clay.

me and clay spend half and hour just cuddling and talking, but it was getting time for him to go home. i was dreading this. 

clay:
lilah i think it is time for me to go, we can not have them figuring out what is going on between us on the first day we are sneaking around. 

delilah:
yeah i guess you are right. can i come over to your house after we all film?

clay:
yes, please come over, i will miss you. 

delilah:
i will miss you more, right as you walk out that door i will miss you. 

clay:
i am so happy we chose to sneak around, we are made for each other.

delilah:
you think so?

clay:
i do.

delilah:
i think so too. 

we kiss and then clay decides it is time for him to go home, he gets ready and puts his clothes back on. we walk to the living room and i really don't want to see him go. 

delilah:
do you really have to go?

clay:
lilah stop, you are making me want to stay even more and you know i can't. 

delilah:
i know i know, i am sorry.

clay:
right after we finish filming i want you to hop in your car and drive to my house okay?

delilah:
yes sir, i promise.

clay:
okay goodbye lilah, i will see you in a couple hours.

delilah:
bye green boy, i will talk to you in about half an hour.

he walked out of the door and almost got to his car before he turned around ran up to me. i jumped on him as he caught me and we kissed. it was a passionate one, not like one we have ever shared. it was like we wouldn't ever see each other again, and i hated that. 

he set me down and i hugged him goodbye, he walked to his car and drove off. i walked back inside and sat on my couch, i couldn't help but have clay on my mind. why was i so attached over someone who i had just started getting feelings for?

oh right, i have had feelings for him for over four years. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i started my pc and decided i would get ready to start filming, we were starting in like 5 minutes. i opened up minecraft and joined the discord call, it was only nick and george in it. where was clay? he is always early to the call's. 

delilah:
hey guys! i am excited for filming.

nick:
i am excited too, it is about to be litty.

george:
nick, don't say that please. delilah do you have any idea where clay is?

delilah:
no i haven't talked to him today, have you guys?

nick:
no i haven't.

george:
neither have i, huh, that is weird. 

dream has joined the call

george:
oh there you are.

clay:
sorry! i had to go and pick up some things for the store. my sister is staying over tonight. 

nick:
well you could have texted us, we all have heard from you all day.

clay:
yeah i know, sorry. anyways how are you delilah?

delilah:
oh i am fine! can you check your phone?

nick:
ooooo what did you send him? 

delilah:
oh, just a funny meme. it isn't much but i think it would make him laugh.
(laughs)

clay:
yeah ok i will check it. nick, george, give me like one minute okay?

nick:
yeah, fine just hurry up! i am ready to film! 

i look at my phone and text him.

delilah:
wait, am i still coming over today?
you said your sister was over.

green boy <3:
yeah lilah, still come over.
you have met her before. it won't be awkward.

delilah:
okay yeah, you are right.
we should probably get back to filming. 
you need to start laughing.

green boy <3:
i can't fake laugh! they will know something is up.

delilah:
uh okay, let me think of something.

green boy <3:
what do you mean? 
you are not funny ;)

delilah:
okay bitch boy, no kisses for you!

green boy <3:
WAIT WHAT.
no i was kidding, i will kiss you no matter what.

delilah:
compliment me. 

green boy <3:
you are beautiful and nice and funny and sweet and many other things.
that is why i like you.

delilah:
pog.

right as i send that text i hear a wheeze on the other side of the discord call. i knew that would get him.

nick:
geez was it really that funny?

clay:
yes it was, it was very funny.

george:
what was it even about?

clay:
it doesn't matter.
(laughs)

george:
okay fine, you guys are being weird. 

delilah:
let's get filming!

we start filming and we are making a video about every minute a bee swarm spawns. it was one of the funniest videos i had ever filmed. the video is going on nick's channel and i hope to get some more recognition from this video. 

i jump in the shower for about 15 minutes and i brainstorm what i should wear. i get out and start getting ready. i do my makeup and get changed. i put on ripped skinny jeans, a green floral tank top, and i wear clay's green smiley face hoodie over it. i curl my hair and then grab my car keys and my wallet. i slip on my white air forces and walk out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i pull up to clay's house and text him to let him know i am outside.

delilah:
i am here, should i just walk inside?

clay:
no no no, my sister will come get you.

delilah:
wait what?
haha ok, whatever you want clay.

i see the door open and out comes drista with a blindfold. what is happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1217

authors note: i have not a whole lot of readers, but to my readers, PLEASE get in contact with me! i really want to talk to you lovely people because i would love to get feedback. even if it is not about feedback i would love to talk to you guys. you could let me know what other stories you want me to write, literally anything. i hope you get in contact with me,and i am here for all of you! thank you :) 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

30 Days | dream x reader Per yeniv__

Literatura romร ntica

77K 1.3K 12
your a 21 year old british streamer and the whole dream smp decides to meet up in Florida in a large house dream rented out. you are met with unexpec...
54.5K 1.3K 25
Two best friends, Dream and George, are physically separated by thousands of miles, and are connected only by phone and computer screens. Dream is li...
4K 182 22
George and Dream have been friends for so long that their flirting usually doesn't faze either of them anymore. Until Dream confesses his feelings fo...
149K 3.3K 25
โš ๏ธnot my artโš ๏ธ smut/fluff but more smut Dream and George meet each other trough a party. George and Wilbur are really good friend here, Sapnap and Dr...