One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

De -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... Mais

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

L. FIFTY

7.6K 332 1.5K
De -yoonbae

It's a lie! You know,
because I'm a liar...

      "Rantaro you can't just write that then send me to bed!" I whispered in his ear at breakfast the next morning. Kiumi just finished serving breakfast to the group. She's enjoying her own food across from us at the table.

      "I didn't think you'll be affected by it like this..." He laughed. Shoveling another spoonful of food in his mouth, he put a hand on my head and directed me to my food. "Eat, we can talk after you've finished eating..."

     Huffing, i shoved the food in my mouth. Trying to finish as fast as i could, i accidentally choked. Gonta freaked out and handed me a random tall glass of water. I downed it, turning to the green hair male, "I've finished."

    "With another body discovery announcement too..." He looked at me and his food, sighing he took another bite before standing up. He guided us outside the cafeteria, everyone glanced our way. Rantaro, instead of guiding me to a classroom, walked me down the hallway. We stopped in front of the fountain. "My plan may not be the best but it might just work..."

      "Can we really talk out here?" I asked, 'if anyone were to walk in on us....'

     "Don't worry, nobody will catch us out here... Remember that door a couple days ago where Miu actually died?" He asked, "If we figure out how to get behind them then we'll figure out the actual mastermind."

      "....That's what Kaede tried to do"

      "Yes, but I'm sure nobody would pull that stunt again."

      "Do you have a guess who the Mastermind actually is?"

      "My money's on Angie." He laughed, "That girl has a few too many screws loose.."

      We decided to wait and think of more ideas in order to kill the mastermind and the game.... hopefully I'm able to find the original shot put ball and get Tsumugi the class trial that was in the original game, "... Hey Rantaro?"

        "Hmm?"

        "How did you get here? You said you survived the killing game before us."

      "...By winning my class trial. You're smart enough to figure that out aren't you?"

      With my mouth agape Rantaro disappeared back down the hallway to the cafeteria. Feeling a little unsettled if I followed him inside, I decided to return back to Kaedes room.

     I couldn't nap for long, a knock came from my door. I hoped if i kept on sleeping whoever was at the door would catch a hint and leave, to my surprise, my door suddenly flew open. Throwing myself into a sitting position, "Kokichi!?!"

      "Hey Y/n, I'm bored and monokuma gave us rewards!" He threw him on my bed kicking his feet up in the air. He explained. "Some weird key of truth and the Actual Key of Truth!"

       "Aren't those the same things?"

      "That's what i said! Anyways, I order you to come explore with me!" He sprung up. My hands grabbed my Satchel, we bolted out the room. I made sure to turn off the lights and close the door correctly. Kokichi flung himself down the stairs opening the door for us, we rushed into the main building.

     In the original game, we would be at chapter five. Everyone was mad at kokichi for tricking Gonta into killing Miu causing him to go into hiding. I wonder if Angie was in hiding too, most likely not... Kokichi might be hiding from Maki after exposing her Ultimate Lab.

     "Do you know where we should first search?"

     "Let's start at the bottom!"

      "Kokichi do you actually have the key?"

     "Of course i do!"

     "...That's a lie, isn't it?"

     "Would I lie to you?" 'Yes', "Just listen to your supreme leader!"

     "...Why don't we look upstairs?" I offered to him, we both knew that there was nothing downstairs... or er, the first level.

     Kokichi turned to me and snapped, "If you want to be with the rest of them go ahead! I don't care, better yet just go back to the dorm of the person you got killed!"

     In shock, he bolted off without me. My legs on their own decided to chase after him, 'ouch...'.

      He turned corners and tried to lose me, he did for about a split second before he slowed down and picked up his pace when I got close to him. It felt more like a game of tag more than anything else.

      Slowing down, I crashed into him. He tried his best to hold us both up giggling, "Look at that, we explored the entire first level. Are you ready to go to the second level?"

     "...S-Sure... as long as we.." I huffed, I couldn't even finish my sentence.

     "Want to race again?"

      "No!" I cried. "You're not carrying around this heavy bag are you?! I am."

      He rolled his eyes before sliding the Satchel off my shoulders, putting it on himself "Oof... D-Don't be such a weak baby, Y/N! I'll be the bigger man and carry it for you~"

      "It looks like you're struggling." I pointed out, however he continued on walking. "If it's too much for you, I could take it back?"

       "Don't worry, Baby Doll!" He huffed as we explored the second floor.

      There was some noise coming from the floors above us, assuming it was the others opening up the doors we continued on the second floor with Kokichi giving me stories about him and dice. Maybe everyones figuring out Rantaros Ultimate lab, he is alive now after all. As we made it up to the third floor we heard loud alarms going off.

      "What are those idiots doing up there?." Kokichi scolded as we made our way up to the third floor.

      On the other side of the staircase, we saw the group walking down the staircase. Some waved, others ignored us. Rantaro however fell back in the crowd and rushed up the stairs to meet us up ahead.

     "I thought you were going to sleep?"

      "Someone dragged me out to explore." I pointed to Kokichi who was playing with all the pins on my bag. "Could you show us what everyone found upstairs?"

        "Come on, Y/N! We don't need Rantaros help!"

       "We found Kaitos ultimate lab and my own, we lost K1-B0 and Shuichi for a little while... they might have checked out a new room."

      "Why didn't you follow them?"

     Rantaro explained while we skipped both the third and fourth floor, "Tsumugi called us all downstairs so i couldn't really explore it. Now that you two are here i can finally check it out!"

     "Can we check out your Ultimate Lab!?" Kokichi grinned.

    "No."

     "Come onnn! That's so unfair!" Kokichi cried as we passed his lab. Rantaro pulled on my bag that he had around his shoulders, dragging him away. "I'll find out sooner or later, and when i do it's going to be the same thing as Maki-roll."

     "Can't wait for you to figure that out, it's not as interesting as you make it out to be" Rantaro and Kokichi argued as we made our way over piles of gravel and rubble that wasn't cleaned up. If we weren't careful we could call and severely injure ourselves.. Up ahead was a shutter, the barrier wasn't on it like when Shuichi and Kiibo found it. "This is around the time we got called downstairs, are we even able to get inside?"

      "The sensor's off, right? No green lights! That means you're able to go inside!" Monokuma grinned, "However there's a 59 number password."

    "Who can remember 59 numbers?!" Kokichi sweat as I snatched my bag off his shoulders.

     Flipping to the back with a pen in my hands I looked up at him, "Hit me."

   "Better keep up... The password is 503934857867362940569285811037959390029298778848---" My fingers tried its best to copy down all the numbers, he kept going faster and faster until my point broke.

    "W-Wait! Go back! You said 8848?" I cried.

     Monokuma rolled his eyes and scolded, "I expected better from the Ultimate Journalist...."

      "Oh forgive me for not being able to keep up with a machine."

     "Don't sass me." He disappeared up into thin air. Disappointed, I threw my Jornal back into my bag.

      "Don't worry, Y/N. You did your best... Maybe the others have the rest of the code?" Rantaro rubbed my back in some failed attempt to make me feel better.

     The duo walked up to the shutter, we bent over and on the count of three we pulled upwards. Only cracking it far enough for us to slide under, we took turns going under the shutter.

      Kokichi dusted himself off as he looked around the room in awe, "Now i know why that smelly old bear decided to have so much security here! This looks amazing!"

     Trying to ignore my temptation, I failed and walked up to the Exisals. I started to climb it and I looked inside of it. Bringing my legs up and over I landed inside the exisal.

      "Y/N this isn't a jungle gym... you shouldn't climb things." Rantaro scolded as he picked up my discarded bag.

      "Yeah, this time Gonta isn't here to catch you if you fall!"

     "Well, i'm not going to fall this time!"

     "I don't care, get off." I sighed, Rantaro extended his arms and I happily threw myself onto them.

    "That's not fair! I could've helped you down!" Kokichi balled up his fists. "Go back up!"

    "You'll probably drop me..."

     "...You're right! I wouldn't want to touch you either way!" Kokichi rested his arms behind his head and flashed us a warm smile. We continued to explore the room. I almost fainted when I spotted the hydraulic press.

     "I dare you to get under that Y/N." Kokichi snickered.

     "Don't be an idiot."

     "Don't be boring! I'll stand behind the controls! I won't let you die!" Kokichi lightly shoved me onto the press. However I jumped up and dragged them both out of the room completely.

     "I'm not going to restart this whole day just to die under some press."

     "Restart?"

     "I said i wouldn't let you die!"

     I ordered them and lifted up the shutter high enough to give them enough room,"Get under the shutter."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.8K 161 27
Monokuma was making a new motive until he kinda broke the teleporter, accidentally sending the 16 students to another dimension where monsters live...
1.2K 36 5
Kaede Akamatsu has no faith in humanity; and she's determined to fix that in her own special way, no matter how long it may take. Cover edited by me...
493 1 74
Everyone has a hobby in their life that they would like to pursue. This was also true for Kaede Tokoyami, who had always enjoyed writing. It didn't m...
6.2K 157 18
please DONT read if you sensitive to these topics: Self harm, death, spoilers, slow burns, Saiouma, and mental hospitals!! Some notes: This story con...