Addicted To You βœ”οΈŽ(spencer re...

By reidshoodrat

smut warning!! More

A/N
Intro.
Pros & Cons
Overthinker
So Close**
Morning After
Yes, Dr.**
From the Top**
Lover Boy
Pretty Girl
Got a Secret
Pleasure**
The Creeps
Friends**
Jealousy*
Sexual Tension**
Going Backwards
Spencer**
Be Mine
You Say I'm In Love**
Deep Breath
Violet
Excite Me**
Not a Stranger
Mystery Girl
The Plan
Shattered Dreams
Helpless**
The End.

Welcome Back**

20.6K 220 647
By reidshoodrat

WARNINGS:
choking, praise kink, overstimulation, special guest star: spencer's dr kink 😁🤞, & a tiny argument

(A/N): HEYHEYHEY IM BACKKK 😁 um my excuse for updating so late is SCHOOL AND ANIME 😇 also my smut is soo rusty please forgive me 😭🙏 but anywhoo.. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTERR!!!

"Spence, I'm fine, ok!" You whined, stealing Spencer's attention from his book. "We haven't had sex in over a week!"

"I am well aware of that, Y/N." He went back to his book.

After being in a hospital bed for 3 days, and being at home..? Would you consider Spencer's house being your home? Either way, you had been here for 8 more days without sex. And you'd been kidnapped for 3 days. Meaning you have gone 14 days without any sex from Spencer Reid.

To fucking long.

"What do I have to do-"

"You don't have to do anything, love. I just.. don't want to.. overexert your body." He shrugged.

You groaned and threw your head back on the bed. He was acting like you were still in pain. You weren't. Your bruises had already faded away, and you could barely feel your stab wound- if you didn't think about it, or if you had other things to distract you.

You looked up at Spencer, sitting straight up with a book in his hands. He looked like this, and expected you to not want to have sex?

To make matters worse he had the bad- but really good- habit of dragging his fingers down the page to follow along with his fast brain.

You could've sworn you saw a cocky little smirk on his face and rolled your eyes. If he wanted to be a tease, fine. Two can play at that game.

You grabbed the book out of his hands and positioned yourself to straddle him. His hands immediately went to your hips and you grinned at his response.

"Please." You pouted, in your most innocent way.

"No, Y/N.." Spencer's mouth said one thing, but his hands said another. His hands were tightly gripped on your hips, guiding them to slowly rock against him.

"Spencer... you won't overexert me. I promise." You raked your fingers through his soft curls.

He softly groaned as you lightly tugged on his hair. You took that as an invitation to make things hotter. You placed kisses all along his jaw and neck.

Spencer's breathing became heavier with each kiss. His hands gripped your hips even tighter, rocking you against him, and you could feel his growing bulge.

When you reached his lips, Spencer's hands left your hips and roamed up and down your torso. From your lower stomach to your breast, till eventually, landing on your neck, pulling you closer to him.

He deepened the kiss and you moaned into his mouth as your hips seemed to move by themselves.

Reluctantly pulling back to catch your breaths, you used this moment to pull Spencer's shirt over his head. He didn't oppose and mirrored your actions; pulling your shirt off.

In no time, Spencer's lips were basically attacking your neck. His soft light lips leaving harsh dark marks. His hand went back to your neck and to your surprise he flipped you over, so that now he was hovering over top of you.

"You drive me so fucking crazy." He lifted himself up to yank your pajama shorts off, and threw them somewhere in the room.

He tugged his pants down, along with his boxers and lined his dick up with your slit. You bit your lip to hide the smirk that was threatening to show on your lips. Finally.

He slowly slid himself in your entrance and you both let out a low moan. After not having sex for over a week it was reasonable to say that you were both responsive tonight.

"Fuck." Spencer muttered under his breath.

He lowered himself and placed an arm above your head, gripping a pillow as he began to fuck you faster. The only noise in the room being yours and Spencer's harsh moans.

It felt so good, but it wasn't enough. "Harder, Spence."

"The pretty girl wants me to fuck her harder?" He teased.

"Yes- fuck- please." You begged.

He complied and began to fuck you faster and harder. You wrapped your legs around him, allowing him to hit you deeper. He threw his head back in response. Your moans grew louder as his dick hit your sweet spot.

"You feel so good. So fucking good." He breathed out. Placing a hot kiss on your jaw.

Your back arched and you felt yourself slowly begin to unravel. Spencer's arm went under your back, and he held you in place as he began to ram into you.

The ecstasy that you were dancing around in right now was enough to finish you off alone, but the thought of being completely immobile in Spencer Reid's arms, made you cry out, in pure bliss.

Your fingers raked down his back, and he let out a loud groan. The sound traveled to the pit of your stomach and produced an overwhelming knot of pleasure. Your loud moans were evident enough to Spencer that you were close.

"You gonna come for me, pretty girl?" He pulled his face out of your neck to look at you.

"Yes! Fuck- yes! I'm gonna come." You cried as you felt that knot of pleasure quickly unravel.

Your pussy clenched around him, and your legs shook uncontrollably. Spencer lifted himself up and continued to fuck you at a relentless pace.

One of his hands was placed on your neck, and the other was on your hip. His grip tightened as he neared his release.

As much as your eyes pleaded with you, you couldn't close them. You wanted to keep them open to watch the way Spencer came undone on top of you. His eyes fluttered shut, as his head was thrown back. A sheen of sweat forming on his forehead.

His thrusts faltered and you could already tell he was close. You were also close. Your second orgasm coming faster than you thought.

"Come for me Dr." You moaned.

His dick twitched inside you and he let out a guttural groan. He loosened his grip completely and lowered himself again. Both of his forearms were placed on either side of you, your hands roaming over every part of his hair that they could. His lips were on yours in no time; drowning out both of your loud noises.

You shared breath as the both of you came undone, under, and on top, of each other. You pulled back to catch your breath and Spencer

"Fuck." He breathed out, as his head found its home in the crook of your neck.

Fuck, indeed.

You just kept your hands in his hair, not even having the energy to move... or talk, at that.

After finally catching his breath and not wanting to crush you, Spencer pulled himself out of you and rolled to the side. He swung his legs off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Soon after, he came out with a washcloth.

You smiled lazily at him, as he dragged the warm fabric up your leg. Cleaning up all the evidence from the previous activities. Although, you knew the marks that he left would be evident enough.

"C'mon, let's get you in the shower." Spencer laughed at your dazed face.

He helped you off the bed and you felt like your legs were on fire. You both walked into the bathroom and you peed, while he turned on the shower.

After you finished you washed your hands and entered the shower, Spencer quickly following after you.

You turned around to look at him, the hot water hitting your back. He bought his fingers to your neck and inspected the line of dark hickeys he left.

He sighed as he pushed a piece of your hair back. You already knew that look on his face. He was feeling guilty for being semi-rough with you.

"Spence.. I'm ok." You reassured him.

"I just... You know I never want to hurt you and-"

"You didn't. And you won't. I promise." You cut him off, your hands cupped his face.

He nodded, still not looking too convinced but accepting your words. He pressed a soft kiss against your lips then turned you around to continue washing your body.

His hands moved against your skin in an innocent and soft manner. Almost like you were glass at his touch. You didn't mind though. The contrast to how he treated you in bed, to how he treated you afterwards was dizzying, but the perfect balance.

After he was done he applied some shampoo to your hair, gently massaging the liquid to your scalp. You let your eyes flutter shut.

You literally felt like you could fall asleep at the feeling, but Spencer turned you back around to face him, so that he could rinse the shampoo out of your hair.

He laughed at your drowsy state and put the conditioner in your hair a little quicker this time. While the conditioner was setting in your hair, you took this opportunity to wash his hair, with as much energy as you could muster up.

Eventually your shower came to end, and you washed your hair out while Spencer washed his body. You both got out of the shower and wrapped yourselves in towels.

You and Spencer got dressed pretty quickly. You wore some of Spencer's boxers and one of his tees to sleep, (of course). You left your hair out, opting to air dry.

Spencer was already laying down by the time you finished and you crawled into bed with him. Immediately after getting into bed, he pulled you close to him, and wrapped his arms around you.

Not a lot of words were exchanged but you didn't feel the need him to say anything. You just wanted to stay like this.

His fingers raked through your hair, almost putting you to sleep, like a silent lullaby. Spencer placed a soft kiss on the top of your head.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Spence." You were sure your voice was muffled and your words were slightly slurred, due to your exhaustion. But you knew he understood you. It wasn't long until you were pulled in by sleep.

Pulled into a sleep filled with nothing but darkness.

You were finally going back. After a month you were finally allowed to go back to work. After long conversations about if you were 'ok' or not. Or if you needed anymore time off. You didn't.

As much as you loved Spencer, you needed to get out of that apartment. It was almost suffocating, and you need something else to think about, because if all you did was stay in a living room all day, your mind would wander to places.

Places being; Alex.

Spencer wasn't even with you most of the time, since he had to go back to work. So it was reasonable to say that your time spent alone was pretty boring. Watching rom-coms and Netflix wasn't as ideal as it might've seemed. (For you, at least). Needless to say, you were excited to get back to work.

Spencer on the other hand, wasn't. He said something about it being 'too dangerous' and 'ptsd', but you just shrugged him off.

I mean you were already handling the situation pretty good. You didn't think what happened would effect your work. You hoped, it didn't effect your work.

Another thing that you hoped wouldn't effect work, was, Violet. You were supposed to be at her trial, about two weeks from now. It was nerve wracking, but you didn't try to think about it much.

"You sure your ready to come back to work? You know none of us would judge you if you weren't." Spencer reached over the middle console to grip your hand.

You gave his hand a slight squeeze and breathed out.

"Yeah.. I am. You think I'm gonna mess up?" You asked, genuinely curious. You wanted to know what the genius had to say.

"I just don't want your mind to be clouded with memories of... him. It could effect your performance at work." He answered.

Yeah that's what you've been thinking this whole drive. It was funny how you and Spencer could be thinking the same thing, but in such different perspectives.

He was worried that you were going to go crazy in the field, if you returned back to work. You were worried you were going to go crazy in your own head, if you didn't return back to work.

You laughed to yourself. "What, like I'm gonna go crazy and kill somebody out on the field?" You joked. Spencer's hand tensed in yours.

... Too soon?

"Spence, it was a joke." You rolled your eyes. He was always so serious.

"I'm serious, Y/N. You could seriously get hurt if you get triggered and-"

"Triggered!? Oh my god, Spencer, I'm fine, alright? What happened with Alex is in the past. It's not going to effect me because I don't care anymore." You pulled your hand away, as Spencer pulled up to the BAU.

You huffed and opened the passenger door.

"Y/N, you know I didn't mean it like that." He said, following quickly behind you.

"I know what you intended Spencer. You think I'm going to go crazy and I won't be capable of doing my job." You clicked on the up button on the elevator about 5 times.

"No-"

"Oh! Hold the door! Hold the door, please!" A familiar voice called out, saving you from having this petty argument with Spencer.

Spencer put his arm out to stop the doors, and in walked, Penelope Garcia.

"Oh! Y/N! Oh my gosh, I didn't know you were back so soon! I thought you were coming back next week." She basically jumped on you.

"Yeah, I was supposed to, but I talked to Hotch and convinced him to allow me to come back earlier." You explained as you pulled away from her grasp.

"I'm so glad your back! The girls will be so happy! They've been talking about you non-stop. We all missed you." She exclaimed.

You smiled. You missed being at work. Seeing Penelope, and the girls. It was fun in a way... Maybe not the murdering part- but being with your friends. And getting to enjoy spending time with them.

"Well let's hope they were talking all good things about me." You joked.

"Yeah, they were just worried. We all were. But I mean, you can understand that." She nodded, and flashed a big smile.

She looked over at Spencer and you, seemingly sensing the tension.

"Uh-oh... what happened in loversville?" She whispered, as if Spencer wasn't standing right next to her.

Just as she asked, the elevator dinged and you were on the 6th floor. Thank, god. That would've been an awkward conversation.

You walked out, Penelope on your left side, Spencer on your right. You parted ways with Penelope and took a deep breath as you opened the glass of the bullpen.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N!" JJ laughed as she spotted you and Spencer walking toward your desks.

She gave you a warm hug, before pulling back and talking. "How are you feeling? Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling... alright." You decided to choose your words carefully.

"Good, good. Well Emily is going to be so happy to see you. Everybody is! We've all missed you." She gave a breathy laugh, as the three of you started to approach your desks.

"Y/N!" Emily and Morgan said in unison.

You laughed at their excitement. You didn't think they'd be this excited to see you. But, you weren't complaining. It was nice for at least someone to want you at the job.

"Ugh, do you know how happy I am to see you! I swear I could not sit here with these two fools, for a day longer." Emily joked and gave you a big hug.

You laughed. "I'm happy to be back! I don't think I could've spent another day in that house, alone. I would've went crazy."

"Aww, well didn't you have pretty boy over here to keep you company?" Morgan teased, gesturing to Spencer.

You sat down at your desk, across from Spencer, earning a guilty stare. You had a good guess that he was guilty about not being with you, during your full recovery. He had told you whenever he was gone he felt terrible.

And poor Morgan, got a glare from Spencer. Obviously he didn't know about the little remarks that were just shared in the car.

"Well you guys kept taking him away from me." You brushed Morgan off with a joke.

He just let out a breathy laugh and buried his head back into his work.

"Y/L/N. My office, please." You heard Hotch announce from the top of the steps. You nodded and walked up to his desk.

You took a deep breath and wiped your palms that already began to sweat on your hands. You had no reason to be nervous. It wasn't like Hotch didn't know you were coming in today. He was probably just checking up on you. But that didn't make him any less intimidating.

You entered his office shortly after he ordered. The door shut with a quiet click and you turned around slowly to see Hotch's daunting eyes.

You didn't know what to expect by the way he was staring at you. You could be in some kind of trouble. Or something could've happened. Or he could just be simply staring at you with his normal cold glare.

"Please, sit." He gestured toward the chair in front of his desk.

You hadn't even realized that you were standing for almost a minute before he snapped you out of your thoughts. "Of course, sorry." You sat across from him, in the cool leather seat.

"So.. how are you feeling?" He started

You figured he'd ask that. "I'm feeling good."

"And the job hasn't been putting any stress on you, so far?"

So far? You've only been here for what? 30 minutes. Not even a full hour and your already getting evaluated.

"No.. I feel fine."

"And you don't-"

"I'm sorry Hotch, but.. I was already evaluated and cleared to work. I don't want to seem rude, but is that all this meeting is for?" You cut him off in the most respectful way you think you could've.

"Of course. This isn't an evaluation for the bureau. Just me, making sure my teammate is ok, and comfortable."

Oh. You let out a breath. Of relief? Or just out of pure exhaustion of people asking if you were ok? Either way, you gave him a small smile. "Oh.. well, yeah. I feel good. Happy to be back."

"Good. We're glad to have you back. But I'm sure the rest of the team has already given you a proper welcome back." His usual stern voice was replaced by one with far less control.

You nodded, and sat in a few seconds of silence, contemplating on what to say next. It was obvious the conversation wasn't over.

"If you don't mind my asking, Hotch... what is this for? I'm sure you didn't call me into your office just to... check up on me."

"Right, well, I wanted to ask you about your mother- Elise." He placed his palms on the desk.

Hmm.. a move to establish dominance, you noticed. That isn't what struck a nerve. It was the mention of your mom. If you were being honest.. you had no clue what would come out of Hotch's mouth.

It could be something about your mom being a literal murderer. It could be something bad that happened. But honestly, at this point, anything could be interpreted as 'bad' in your family.

You hoped he didn't notice your slight shift in the seat. Who were you kidding, of course he noticed. He just didn't say anything.

"What about her?" You folded your hands in you lap.

"How is she?" He asked, like it was obvious that that's what he was asking in the first place.

"Why are you asking me?" It probably wasn't the best idea to play dumb right now. Especially with your boss.. who's also a professional profiler.

"Your her daughter." He stated.

"I- I haven't talked to her. Not since... what happened." It was the truth. You haven't talked to her since that day.

"And you don't find it odd that she didn't even try to make sure you were ok? Her own daughter."

Was he trying to get under your skin? I mean you had no reason to get mad. Because he was telling the truth as well.

It was odd. But it was also odd that you didn't care. It made you feel terrible but it made you feel 10 times worse to think that your mom was a killer. Albeit, she had a hell of a good reason for killing. It didn't make you feel that much better.

"Of course I did. But I didn't question it, considering everything she went through, while being there." You shrugged, as if it was the simplest answer ever.

You had told him about what happened while you were with Alex during your stay at the hospital. So he knew what you, your mom, and Violet went through. Which is why he nodded, obviously unconvinced, but not pressing the situation any further.

"Alright. Well that's not really what I wanted to talk to you about." You furrowed your brows.

Spotting your confusion he continued, "About Violet."

Right. Violet.

"Ok..." You hesitantly spoke. You didn't know what to expect.

"Her trial is on, December 20th, at 3 PM. So I'll allow you to take the day off..."

Ok. You already knew that. That was the good news. But where was the bad news? There had to have been some bad news it was so expected at this point.

"Unfortunately though.. it doesn't look like Violet is going to be able to get out on bail." He slightly leaned forward.

Ah. That's the bad news. To others it may not seem all that bad, for a woman who kidnapped a federal agent, but to you it was. Like you've said; she didn't have a choice. She deserved a little redemption.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. And I was mistaken. But this doesn't mean that she's going to get the death penalty." He kept his voice low and calm, but still stern.

You on the other hand were slowly leaning forward in your seat, and your voice rose with each syllable. You had no reason to be angry at Hotch, because he wasn't the one who decided the punishment for Violet. But since he was the only person in the room, and he was the one delivering the news, you really had no one else to target. Although, targeting him wasn't the greatest idea.

"Yeah, just because the prison guards aren't going to be injecting a needle in her vein, doesn't mean that she won't die of old age or something in prison."

"Y/N, we don't even know if she will get that many years."

You rolled your eyes, not even realizing it.

"Oh, come on, Hotch. Do the math." You threw your hands up in the air, dramatically.

"Listen, I understand you are upset, but I am not the one deciding this." Hotch's voice was almost scary, it was so severe.

"I know how much years she could get. But I can't tell you how many years she will get, and I can't promise that you'll be able convince the judge otherwise."

You felt like a child guilty of saying something they weren't supposed to. And you didn't like it. But you couldn't really say anything else, because his intimidating stare, and voice, was making you shrink back down into your chair.

"I know.." You said, instead of arguing back and forth with your boss. "I just- shes a good person, Hotch."

"I know. And I'm telling you, that I will do anything in my power, to help you, help her. I know how much this means to you Y/N. I'm not against it." The contrast of his voice compared to what it just was, was in a way.. comforting.

It felt nice to know that he was on your side. Since everybody else seemed to have different opinions about it.

"Thank you." A small smile appeared on your lips, and he returned a slight head nod.

"Well, since that is out of the way... I guess, your free to go." He dismissed you, and you quickly stood up, glad to be out of that tension filled room.

You nodded, and walked to the door. Your hand settled on the handle for a second before you turned back around. "Thank you, again, Hotch. For everything."

He smiled. An actual smile. "Of course."

You walked out of the room, and quickly made your way to your desk. You knew by the looks they gave you, that the team wanted to know what he was talking to you about. But they decided to keep their questions to themselves.

It wasn't that bad doing paperwork. It did take you a little longer than usual, considering you hadn't done it in almost a month, but it was ok. It had only been about an hour though, until you felt something hit the top of your head.

You furrowed your brows and looked up to find a ball of crumbled paper on your desk. You hesitated before picking up the paper and un-crumbling it.

Meet me in the break room in 5.
(please)
-Your boyfriend

You looked up at Spencer and he quickly looked down, as if he wasn't looking at you. You pressed your lips together to hide your smile that was forming because of his choice of words. Especially the last two.

You decided to write back a simple;

Okay
-Your girlfriend

You crumbled the paper back up and tossed it on Spencer's head, just as he did to you. You noticed the small smile that appeared on Spencer's face as he read the simple note. He must've been expecting you to decline his request.

Five minutes went by and you heard Spencer slowly start to get up. You did the same and soon you two were the only two in the break room.

Spencer was standing across the room, his arms crossed over each other. He looked up as you closed the door.

"You wanted to talk.." You said more like a question.

"I- I wanted to apologize. I know your mad at me, for what I said-"

"I'm not mad at you, Spencer. I just want you to trust me with my job." You cut him off, before continuing. "And I'm glad that you care about my well-being, but I can handle it. This isn't new for me." You inched closer towards him, noticing how his body relaxed at your words.

"I know. And I know that you can handle it, trust me, I haven't doubted that for a second. It's just that I feel so protective over you, you know? And I know, I shouldn't, because your my girlfriend, your not a child, but this whole situation it- it really scared me, Y/N, and it made me realize how fast you can be taken from me. I just really don't want that to happen again." He rambled, without taking a breath.

You wondered how he could talk so fast, yet you understood him so clearly.

You walked closer to him and moved his arms away from his chest. "You have nothing to be afraid of Spence."

"I just want you to be ok, and happy. This job can put so much stress on a person, and coming back after a traumatic event, can not only be extremely stressful but it can be dangerous. Trust me, Y/N, I know. It's easy to use this job as an excuse to run away from trauma for a while, but then what happens when we get a case that's similar to what happened to you? It'll be like your running right into what you were running from. And it's scary. I just don't want that to happen." He breathed out, as if a weight had been lifted off his chest. As if he had those words bottled up since you got home from the hospital. Since he realized that you would have to return back to work, and continue life as if everything was normal.

He was right. Because being 100% honest, you were using the job to cope with your trauma. Your brain couldn't handle facing what happened, so you decided to run from it. To try to escape it. But it could only work for so long.

And using this specific job as a coping mechanism wasn't the brightest idea. It was a terrible idea really. You were basically surrounding yourself with everything you were trying to escape. Surrounding yourself with pedophiles, abductors, murderers and their victims. It was quite ironic the more you thought about it.

"Your right. And I trust you. But I need you to trust me too, Spencer. And I promise that I'll tell you whenever I'm having trouble on a case or just whenever in general." Your hands ran through his hair as you spoke gently and your arms wrapped around his neck.

"I do. I trust you. And I love you, so much." His hands wrapped around your waist and he pulled you into a hug. Holding onto you like you would disappear at any moment.

And the more you thought about it, the tighter your grip got. You held him exactly how he held you; with no intention of letting go. Because you could lose him at any point. And it was one of the scariest things to think of. But one of the most reoccurring thoughts. And you hated it.

Hated the feeling of knowing that in a blink of an eye, the love of your life could be gone.

So when you mumbled, "I love you too." You meant every single word. And he knew it.

You pulled back to press a soft kiss against Spencer's lips. He didn't let you pull back though. He just kept kissing you through your laughter. After catching your breath- from both the kiss and laughing- you pulled back.

"Come on.. we should be getting back to work."

"Whyy?" Spencer whined.

"They already know about us. We could just stay in here." He raised a brow. The smugness in his voice did not go unnoticed.

"Ha. Ha. Funny." You smiled sarcastically. But not to your surprise Spencer was not joking.

"Spencer we are not hooking up in a room where our coworkers get coffee. Add that to the fact that they are literally in a room feet's away from us."

"Oh come on.. we've already hooked up in a room where our coworkers could hear us though."

You furrowed your brows before remembering your first time actually having sex. The hotel room. It wouldn't come as a surprise if one of the teammates had heard you. You were pretty loud that day.

But then again, when was I not?

The remembrance of the hotel was not a good thing, considering the fact that Spencer's hands were now kneading on your hips, in a very inappropriately erotic way. How his long slender fingers felt trailing down your torso... Your mind was stuck on the way his hands felt before you remembered where you were.

"The answer is no. Sorry, lover boy, but you will just have to wait until we get home." You smirked and placed a not so chaste kiss on his lips.

"Gross. Get a room you two." A familiar voice pulled you out of the little bubble you and Spencer seemed to make.

"This was our room until you came in, Morgan. Spencer replied.

Did you ever tell him that he was hot when he was sassy?

"Spencer!" You playfully smacked his shoulder.

"Ok, pretty boy. Just remember who taught you everything you know." Morgan snapped back.

"Yeah I'll be sure to thank all the authors of the anatomy books I've read."

That earned a glare from Morgan and a stifled laugh from Spencer.

"Be nice, both of you." You teased and looked between the two before sliding out of Spencer's grasp.

"Hey don't look at me, he started it." Morgan pointed the finger.

God, were these men or children?

"Right." You laughed.

You left the break room, hearing Morgan and Spencer bickering at each other as you walked out.

The day went by uneventful and you hadn't really done as much as you wanted. But Spencer being the amazing boyfriend he is, helped you with your paperwork so that you could both leave at the same time.

Before you left you went to see Hotch, thanking him one last time for being so understanding about this whole Violet situation.

"Ready, pretty girl?" Spencer asked, grabbing ahold of your hand.

Heat rushed to your cheeks. Even after all this time, Spencer was still able to make you blush. You didn't think he could ever not make you blush. He had such a way with words. Even if they were as simple as; pretty girl.

"Yep. I just have to say bye to Pen and grab my purse."

You grabbed your purse and said your goodbyes to the rest of the team. You and Spencer walked to Penelope's office and you knocked on the door before her bubbly voice sounded through the door.

You opened it and revealed a very focused Penelope. Until she saw you. And then her focus went to you and Spencer's conjoined hands.

"Eeee! Oh my gosh! I thought something totally bad happened this morning but nevermind."

Well she wasn't entirely wrong...

"And I'm really loving how lovey dovey you guys are in public. It feels so good to finally not be carrying around this secret!" She exclaimed as she got up to give you a hug, along with Spencer.

"I know! And I'm so glad- slash- surprised that you kept it a secret. But thank you, seriously Penelope." You smiled appreciatively at her, to which she returned.

"I know, I'm surprised too. But your welcome. And I hope you enjoy your free- open discussion- relationship!" She sang.

It was hard to not laugh at her bubbly personality. Even Spencer snickered a little. It wasn't like you were laughing at her. But you were laughing at how cute and happy she was.

"We shall. And we shall also be going." You shot her a wink, and she gasped, clearly understanding your intentions.

"Oh, you naughty humans."

Spencer furrowed his brows, supposedly not catching your subtle wink.

"Go, go. I'll see you tomorrow. And call me later, Y/N." She returned your wink, and playfully shooed you and Spencer out.

You both walked through the halls and to the elevator, his hand resting on the small of your back. You technically weren't supposed to show any signs of a relationship in the building, but you could care less. And seemed as if Spencer felt the same way because he kept his hand in the same spot until you reached the car.

It had been around 15 minutes into the drive before Spencer spoke up. "Do you need anything from your place?"

You thought about it. You didn't really need anything from your apartment because more than half of your stuff was at Spencer's. The more you thought about it, the more you realized that you basically already live with the man.

Moving in with Spencer wasn't a foreign thought to you. But you only thought about it within the first few months of your relationship, and now it was closing in on a year. It just didn't feel right to keep going back and forth between places.

Spencer could see the gears moving in your head, as you decided how to approach the question.

"What?" He asked.

I want to move in with you. Why haven't we moved in together? Why haven't you asked me? There were so many options, yet you couldn't cough up the guts to ask any.

"Nothing." You mumbled, in the most unconvincing way.

"Y/N. You know you can't lie to me. What's going on?" He stopped at a red light and almost turned his whole body towards you.

Ok just spit out. Just say it.

"It's just- why do we have to go back and forth you know? I mean half of my stuff is already at your apartment... why don't I just..."

Spencer chuckled, before hesitantly asking, "Are you saying.. you want to move in with me?"

"Maybe..." You shrugged, trying to keep calm. You had no clue how you seemed to get so nervous around Spencer, still.

The light turned green and Spencer turned his body toward the steering wheel again. You looked over at him, and even though he wasn't looking at you, you could still feel his gaze. He tapped his fingers against the wheel.

"Maybe?" He laughed.

You rolled your eyes. Of course he was finding humor in your hesitancy.

"I mean... I want whatever you want."

"Hmm... whatever I want?" He teased as he pulled into his apartment building.

"C'mon, Spencer, I'm serious." You groaned.

"Ok.. well, I want you to move in. I want to be with you all the time. And I never want you to leave." He smiled as he grabbed one of your hands and placed a chaste kiss on the back of it.

You felt relief flow through you and sighed. "Good."

You pulled him in for a kiss and he put up no fight to kiss you back. The kiss was long and soft, before Spencer deepened it. You remembered what you told him earlier in the break room. You also remembered that you were in a car, and the feeling of the center console was really uncomfortable

You pulled back, "We should go inside." You breathed out, eager to have more than just a kiss from Spencer.

He nodded quickly in agreement and you both started to get out of the car. You stumbled through the halls, constantly tripping over each other's feet.

"Mmm- We can't stay- out here forever, Spence." You said in between kisses.

He laughed and pulled away. "This wouldn't be the first time we made out in the hallway." He breathed out.

You dug through his pockets to fish out the keys, and quickly opened the door. Your giggles filled the once void apartment as you stumbled to Spencer's room.

Spencer was apparently tired of stumbling around because he pinned you against a wall, and lifted you up. Your legs and arms wrapped around him and his hand wrapped around your neck. He didn't apply any pressure but it was still a reminder of how much control he really had.

"I love- you so- so much." He moved his lips to your jawline.

"Show me." You lifted his face to look at you.

"Show me how much you love me."

(A/N): AHHH OK I PROMISE IM NOT GONNA MAKE YOU WAIT SO LONG FOR NEXT CHAPTER LMFAOAN- next chapter is also going to focus more on violet & y/n's mom. kind of a filler chapter bcs i feel like this chapter doesn't have enough & i couldn't rewrite it again bcs i felt bad making u guys wait 😩🙌

& hotch is so hot in this chapter heheh 😏😏 ANYWAYS i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry again for making you wait so long 💔

ILY ALL TY FOR BEING PATIENT 😁🤞 bye my lovessss & have a beautiful day 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

-Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 15.3K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
318K 6.8K 28
Reid comes in to teach in Danny's college class. Danny, easily embarrassed and socially awkward, has a massive crush on the BAU agent. Student/teach...
1.9M 37.9K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
7.9K 133 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE😍