Foxtail's Tale | Remus Lupin...

By HannahDottier

"It's fineeeeeeee, no one got hurt." "You blew off the top of the... More

Foxtail's Tale
Trailer & Playlist
Graphics
Prolouge
Epigraph
01|The Hogwart Express
02|Full Moon Rising
03|Early Play
05|Runaway Son
06|Oh My Juliet
07|Aurora Buckthorn
08|Faded Dimple Smile
09|Tipsy Muggle Fun
10|Wands & Saftey Pins
11|Wedding Bells
12|A Long Night in Silvery Oaks
13|Sleeping Together
14|Hiding a Scandel
15|First Defiance
16|Fuck The Dark Lord
17|Welsh & Wonderful Women
18|Flukes & Fudge
19|Autumn Dance
20|Future Proposal

04|Muggle Pranks

640 25 39
By HannahDottier

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

5th Year of Hogwarts
❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

"HOW HAVE none of seen Snow White and The Seven Dwarves?" Peter exclaimed while clutching his books in his arms "Well it sounds extremely stupid," James stated causing Remus and Peter to share a look.

"Just because you haven't heard of something doesn't make it stupid," Remus said, closing his book to look up at James "A princess dies but is brought back to life with a kiss? That's ridiculous," James stated "Foxy, tell me I'm right."

Eloise - who was shoving half her body under the couch - moved a little so she could look at her best friend "What?" James rolled his eyes at her "The whole Snow White and The Seven Elves thing-"

"Dwarves actually."

Remus laughed as Peter toppled over after James' pillow smacked into him.

"Well it does sound stupid, I prefer the Peverell brothers," Eloise spoke as she finally rolled out from beneath the couch, a chocolate frog in hand.

"My mum says that the Peverell story is hardly acceptable as a story for children." James blinked a little as he looked at the sandy haired boy "Moons, I'd run, Prongs prides himself in most likely being a Peverell descendant." Remus frowned at the brunette who was munching on her frog.

"It's a story where death always wins, is that really a message a parent wishes to communicate to their child?" Remus asked, brushing some of his hair out of his face "How is that better than a witch, who is very badly portrayed, poisoning her daughter?"

"Stepdaughter." Peter once more dove out of the way as James threw another pillow his way "That is no noteworthy difference." Eloise raised an eyebrow before her eyes landed on Lily.

"Prongsie, I don't think using a simple synonym will impress our dear beloved Evans," Eloise laughed as James' eye twitched "Shut up, you wanker!"

"Make me," Eloise taunted, a smirk on her lips as she looked at James expectantly. As expected, the Potter boy launched himself over the coffee table and tackled her onto the floor. The two fell onto the carpet, both wrestling and tickling the other.

Valentina Santos turned her head to see the two Marauders rolling over the floor "Isn't that your sister?" Fabian and Gideon both turned  "I have never seen that woman in my life." Fabian turned to look at Gideon "Have you?" Gideon pretended to think for a while before shaking his head "Never."

"Where have you been?" Remus asked, noticing Sirius walk into the room "Doing stuff." He smirked and Remus shook his head. Sirius sauntered over and sat down on a poef next to Peter.

"What's this?" Sirius took the can of Coca-Cola and Peter opened his mouth to respond before he and Remus shared a mischievous look "It's a canned drink, it's very good!" Peter mused exited "How do I open it?" Sirius asked, examining the can.

"You-" Remus was interrupted as he raised his legs up from the floor in order to not be hit by the ever fighting Eloise and James "You shake it and then open it by pulling the little ring like thing on top."

"Shake it?"

"Yes, otherwise the flavours don't mix."

Sirius pondered for a moment before quickly shaking the can for 10 seconds "Is this enough?" Remus and Peter nodded and Sirius reached to open the can.

Dark coke spouted up from the can, splashing Sirius' face and hair entirely. In an attempt to get it away from him, Sirius threw it onto the floor, only for it to soak James and Eloise as well.

"How dare you mess with my fabulous hair?!" Sirius exclaimed, head whipping around to look at Peter and Remus, who in turn were laughing so hard their faces had turned red.

"What kind of Muggle weapon is that?" James fumed, cleaning his glasses so he could see his victims  "And why does it taste good?" Eloise licked her lips as she spoke.

"It's not a weapon. Just when you shake it, it gets everywhere," Remus laughed "And it's a drink. Coca-Cola."

☆——⍟——☆

It was a cold morning for the month of April when Eloise found her best friends sitting by the edge of the Black Lake, James was playing with that dammed snitch of his, while the other three were discussing.

"Good day gentlemen." Eloise sat down on the dewy grass and rubbed her hands as she looked around "Why are you late?" Peter asked, handing her a warm cup of tea "I got distracted, but that hardly matters." Sirius rolled his eyes at the seeming disinterest from his friends "Oi! Gits, this is important! Prongs if you don't stop playing with that snitch, I will shove up your arse."

James stuck out his tongue while flicking Sirius' forehead as he sat up "What are you crying about again?" James asked, leaning back on his arms "About the map! Our names have to be on there, or did you FORGET?!"

"Is Pads suffering from shagging withdrawal?" Eloise whispered into Remus' ear, making him laugh. Tea escaped his nose and he coughed "Moony, shut it." Sirius made a 'shut ur mouth' gesture. Peter quickly tapped Remus' back until he was able to breathe normally again.

"Alright let us pay attention to Pads before he blows up," Eloise mused, an entertained smile on her lips. Remus wiped the tea from his robes, his heart fluttering at how Eloise was smiling.

"We have to put our names on the map," Sirius hissed "Then let's do this order. Me, Wormy, Pads, Moony and then Foxy." James pulled his wand out to place the enchantment, but stopped as Eloise grabbed his wand.

"No, I have a better one. Since I did most of the drawings, we go me, Wormy, Moony, Prongsiekins and then Padfoot."

"What? Why am I last?"

Peter tapped his lip while thinking "Here I know, Foxtail, Moony, me, Padfoot and then Prongs." Remus frowned "Why that order?"

"Foxy did most of the drawings-" Eloise quickly jumped in "And ladies first." She winked before Peter continued "Moony did most of the spell work, I assisted in drawing, Pads and Prongs cheered everyone on and helped a bit here and there." Sirius, Remus and Eloise quickly agreed.

"But why me last?" James insisted "So that we can add your Lilyflower after your wedding," Eloise gushed, fluttering her eyes as she leaned over onto James' lap, only to topple over onto his legs "Alright, that is a very good reason." James waved his finger in agreement as the others laughed.

"Oh, Elo." Said girl frowned as Remus rummaged through his bag "Yes, Moons?" Eloise got off of James' lap "I mentioned in my letter that you liked Coca-Cola, and my mum sent a few cans especially for you..." Remus trailed off as Eloise beamed with a smile "Have I ever told your mum I love her? If not, I'm sending her a letter myself."

Their fingers brushed and Eloise examined the can in her hands.

Seconds passed and the frown on Eloise's face grew "Here, I'll explain it." Remus reached for the can and Eloise watched intently how he demonstrated how to open it "You try." Eloise carefully took the can, but before opening it she turned to look at him suspiciously.

"This isn't going to explode again, is it?" Remus shook his head "That just happens if you shake it beforehand." When Eloise didn't move to open it still, Remus rested his hand on the map "I swear it on the map."

Eloise opened the can and made brief eye contact which was accompanied by a smile before she took a sip "Just don't drink too much too quickly." The girl raised an eyebrow "Pourquoi?"

"Muggel stuff, just trust me on this one."

Meanwhile, Peter, James and Sirius - especially the last 2 - had been arguing about who should hold the honour of putting their names on the map. In the end, James had been chosen to place the charm.

"Well done Prongs." Sirius gave his best friend a side hug as the letters appeared.

Miss Foxtail, Messers Moony,
Wormtail, Padfoot & Prongs
are proud to present
The Marauders Map

"Lads," James started, eyes scanning over his friends "And lady, we can now proudly say we have made history!"  He clapped his hands and Sirius hovered his hand in the middle of the circle "I solemnly swear to live a life filled with mischief."

He turned to look at Peter beside him "Wormtail, do you swear to live a life filled with mischief?" Peter nodded "I do." Sirius sighted in disappointment "Repeat what I said." Peter made an oh sound "I solemnly swear to live a life filled with mischief." Peter rested his hand on Sirius'.

"Moony, do you swear to live a life filled with mischief?"

"I solemnly swear to live a life filled with mischief."

"Foxtail, do you swear to live a life filled with mischief?"

"I solemnly swear to live a life filled with mischief."

"Prongs, do you swear to live a life filled with mischief?"

"I solemnly swear to live a life filled with mischief."

They all grinned before dropping their hands and squeezing each other in a tight group hug.

☆——⍟——☆

Later that day Eloise snuggled into a sweater she had nicked from Peter in their third year. The night was cold and so was Eloise. The brunette read through Different Quidditch Plays. Most likely it was the seventh reread.

"Where did you get that?" Eloise looked up from her book to see Lily looking at her expectantly. Eloise looked at the redhead questioningly and Lily pointed at a can of Coca-Cola that Eloise had set on her nightstand "Oh, Moony gave me four."

Lily's lips tugged up "He's very sweet." Eloise nodded, turning back to her book.

☆——⍟——☆

Remus looked up from his letter "What are you doing?" James and Peter looked away from what they were doing "Remember the picture we took earlier?" Peter questioned and Remus nodded "We're hanging it on our wall." James slapped the wall to confirm his statement, alas he forgot his strength and ended up cradling his hand while cursing.

"You know what? The blokes who get our room after us better have some appreciation for our master work here," Sirius commented, exiting the bathroom as he tied back his dark shoulder length hair into a bun "Yes, my son will appreciate this wall and I will teach him to do the same as well." James grinned.

"Your child still needs a mother, and other than one snog with Sirius you have had little to no romantic contact," Remus stated while laughing "Shut it!" James snapped, turning red with a twitching eye "I just feel it's romantic to save myself for the love of my life." James rested a hand on his puffed out chest as he monologued.

"That's very romantic. I'm sure she'll like that when you two actually start dating," Peter spoke as he rested a hand on James' shoulder "Why thank you. See Peter is still in the running for me naming my second child after him," James wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulders and pointed a finger at Remus and Sirius "You two are out of the race."

"Why your second child?" Peter looked up at James confused "Well I am allowing my Lilyflower to choose the name of out first child."

Remus shook his head and turned back to his letter.

Yes, thank you Mum, she loved it. She told me to tell you that she loves you. But no, Elo and me are only friends, we have been for five years now. Oh, Dad, I found an interesting book I know you'll love, it's written by Newt Scamander - a sequel of sorts to Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them -.

How is Dandelion? Has he gotten into any fights with the neighbouring cats?

I love and miss you both.

Love,
Remus

He read over the letter, from the first sentence to the last before folding it neatly and sliding it into an envelope. He put the envelope on his nightstand, deciding it was far too late to send Eloise's owl to his house. Besides, perhaps she had mail as well.

A/N:
So I like this chapter more finally! I think I finally found my way of writing better chapters here (it's a bit hard since it's a fanfic but simultaneously we barley know anything from that time period)

Had to republish this because somehow images weren't showing up? Idkk, hope it all works now.

Cute Fanart

[Word Count:2084]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.1K 56
Ever since Luna Everleigh was little, she's been called crazy. Mad. Lunatic. And she's never had to wonder why. She knows no one else can see her bes...
9 0 2
Who ever wants to grow up? Especially in a time when growing up means taking your place in a war that doesn't quite feel like it's yours to be fought...
120K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
1.3K 84 11
❝ πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡πˆππŠ 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 π—π—Žπ—‹π—†π—ˆπ—‚π—… π—ˆπ–Ώ π–½π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–»π–Ύπ—π—‹π–Ίπ—’π–Ίπ—…π—Œ, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...